Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 16, 2014 5:11 PM

Nov 2011
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
Now I wonder how Jiga is going to respond. Tempting offer there in all this chaos.
Mar 17, 2014 5:38 AM

Jun 2011
Tempting... Veeery tempting offer. ;-)
But you know, I kinda get the feeling that the Union was controlling Area D from the start. Silly thought but if you think that we haven't seen any executive wardens or something, they may be the authority in the shadows. Ohh... that would be some plot! :D
Mar 17, 2014 7:09 AM

Mar 2009
You make a good point there, AADMC. That would explain why they are so elusive.

Also, wasn't that professor the one that created Area D?

Mar 17, 2014 12:59 PM

Jun 2011
sukizo said:
Also, wasn't that professor the one that created Area D?

Well, he may be the creator but he is not necessarily the one pulling the strings in Area D. If you think how Jin's brother hates him, he may even be a prisoner of the Union.
Nevertheless, I would like to see as a final battle a fight between Jin & Rei VS The Professor. ;-)
Mar 17, 2014 3:28 PM

Mar 2009
AADMC said:
Well, he may be the creator but he is not necessarily the one pulling the strings in Area D.
I don't think he's pulling the strings either, but the underlying influence that some of the Altered have over the area.

AADMC said:
If you think how Jin's brother hates him, he may even be a prisoner of the Union.
Nevertheless, I would like to see as a final battle a fight between Jin & Rei VS The Professor. ;-)
That's probably the case. What an interesting finale that would be if that was to happen. :D

Mar 18, 2014 1:04 AM

Jun 2011
sukizo said:
AADMC said:
Well, he may be the creator but he is not necessarily the one pulling the strings in Area D.
I don't think he's pulling the strings either, but the underlying influence that some of the Altered have over the area.

AADMC said:
If you think how Jin's brother hates him, he may even be a prisoner of the Union.
That's probably the case. What an interesting finale that would be if that was to happen. :D

We don't know with this crazy Rei. Several chapters earlier he made Jin kill the bosses (which I doubt he did as we never saw the fatal blow) just to take control over the areas. If he wants to be the ruler there, he may not be the warder in the shadows. Nevertheless, why he choose Jin and didn't go himself if he is so powerful? Maybe he can't... Oh my 0_o please dear mangaka do not think of that cliche plot of Rei being mortally sick wanting Jin to take over his position!
Anyway, as far as I can see we are gonna see a fight with the professor but before that we will definitely have some brothers conflict. ;-)
Sep 22, 2017 9:59 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Jin and Jiga, togehter, work together! O_O

More topics from this board

Poll: » Area D: Inou Ryouiki Chapter 137 Discussion

TAK3Z0 - Jan 30, 2016

18 by HontoTanaka »»
May 29, 2022 12:22 PM

Poll: » Area D: Inou Ryouiki Chapter 110 Discussion

Stark700 - May 16, 2015

2 by Weebookey »»
Feb 22, 2022 11:44 PM

Poll: » Area D: Inou Ryouiki Chapter 136 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 30, 2016

1 by Ranxomare »»
Oct 16, 2017 12:56 PM

Poll: » Area D: Inou Ryouiki Chapter 135 Discussion

Stark700 - Jan 12, 2016

3 by Ranxomare »»
Oct 16, 2017 12:51 PM

Poll: » Area D: Inou Ryouiki Chapter 134 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 9, 2015

2 by Ranxomare »»
Oct 16, 2017 12:40 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.