Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »
Aug 30, 2009 10:56 AM

Feb 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
Further plot development and fan-service.

loplopAug 30, 2009 1:51 PM
Aug 31, 2009 9:58 AM

Apr 2008
cool ep :D I liked the scene when charlotte was supporting teppei ...do your best,do your best teppei XDDand she looked cool with that scary thing wich found in outdoor shop ^^by the way in the end the man in the car,was it really haltman?:D
Sig deleted for being too large.
Aug 31, 2009 11:03 AM

May 2009
sub realeased :D
I`M A MURDERER
Aug 31, 2009 12:19 PM

Jan 2009
nice twist with hartman
Aug 31, 2009 1:19 PM
Jan 2009
AlliedG said:
nice twist with hartman

Agreed. The chainsaw part was hilarious but I think the part with Sylvie saying her lucky color is red was much funnier.
Aug 31, 2009 1:26 PM

Jul 2009
This episode almost made up for last week's episode. I actually found the parts that were meant to be funny, funny. So kudos to the people who thought of those jokes.

The ending with hartman was nice, kind of expected though because no character would just fall off the bat like that..

Overall, good episode.
Aug 31, 2009 1:44 PM

Jul 2009
Haltman is aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! He's one of those bad guys. ):

When the rosario on her chest is taken off, Moka's vampire inner self awakes.
Aug 31, 2009 3:05 PM
Aug 2009
Good ep but i still can't stand Charlotte and her behaviour -.-

Oh and Sylvie rox as always ^^
Aug 31, 2009 3:38 PM

Jul 2009
CapuChuuu said:
Haltman is aliveeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! He's one of those bad guys. ):
Of course he is one of the bad guys. Now Tepei can go defeat the "evil" and rescue Charlotte the milk-c*w from her very own fiance. nice plotting there!
Aug 31, 2009 4:17 PM

May 2008
who was Hartman still alive, maybe its his twin brother that plots to take over the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nah

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Aug 31, 2009 5:05 PM

May 2008
Meh.. what a shitty episode .. in comparison with the beginning eps.

The biggest problem with Princess lover is the fact, that they (creators-characters) dont take `the danger` seriously.. And becuz of that .. those `dangerous`situations arent exciting, but boring :|

The humor is also lame and doesnt even make me chuckle anymoar :|

THIS SHOW IS F@CKING SHIT I TELL YA.. AND I"M AMAZED THAT PEOPLE STILL LIKE IT SO FAR :O AMAGAWD! YOU GUYZ! JESUS!

Why cant they just make a decent ecchi-comedy show? With some tragedic-touching-heart-felt moments? F*cking Hell.
KozoooAug 31, 2009 5:09 PM
Aug 31, 2009 5:39 PM

Jul 2009
UTTER BS!!! Just in the prev ep thread, I said Hartman was the bad guy then BOOM, he IS the bad guy in this ep. How more predictable this show can get, I wonder?

What a shitty way to get rid of the rival by making him the bad guy to go against *facepalmed*

And what a coincidence!!! The terrorists didnt friggin' blow the GDODAMN building up, but instead let our protagonists have a friggin' hour to disarm the bombs. What gentlemen they are!!!

What's the point of having different girls like Teppei when they keep shoving Pink Ranger & Teppei in every friggin' eps? Pink Ranger's MOE acting this ep made me throw up real bad, urgh... Ok, if you start liking Hartman now, how about leaving Teppei to Sylvia so we can get a happy ending? GDODAMN Moe shit girl...

And I didnt mention the GDODAMN emo terrorist guy, just hate these kinka guys who want to drag everybody to hell like him instead of trying to escape hell. Is this dude from some Final Fantasy or something?

Poor Sylvia, loved shitty Teppei as much as her mother just to be tossed by this a**hole at the end ;(

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Aug 31, 2009 5:42 PM
Jul 2009
Hartman is bad? O RLY?? What's that about a Charlotte End?

C'mon folks, it's an eroge, not rocket surgery.
Aug 31, 2009 5:52 PM

May 2009
So like ... what is this show even about ? is it a rich high school harem , some kind of action comedy , ecchi romance , save the princess who is in another castle ???

I`m completely lost with the show having like 3 episodes left ...
Aug 31, 2009 7:11 PM

Jul 2009
Hm hm, so what if the show is predictable?
Just stop watching..i don't mind if they are so predictable, but in the next episode i can't predicted it i saw Teppei is down on his knees, i wonder what happened?

At least in this episode they showed a good development compare to the previous episode, BANZAII for the 2 ero-terrorist, i guess in the next episode their wish will come true =3.

A little date for disarming the bomb, Yare yare..

LagTag said:
So like ... what is this show even about ? is it a rich high school harem , some kind of action comedy , ecchi romance , save the princess who is in another castle ???

I`m completely lost with the show having like 3 episodes left ...
I already give up on that since episode 5..
Aug 31, 2009 7:36 PM

Jun 2007
Charlotte was so annoying in this one, it pretty much nullified the good points of the episode. Pink ranger FTL.

Also, this arc was unnecessarily looooong.
Shameless Blog Plugging: animetics.net
Aug 31, 2009 7:42 PM

Apr 2008
wat a twist ... Haltman isnt dead yet

Aug 31, 2009 7:49 PM

Apr 2009
Torisunanohokori said:
Charlotte was so annoying in this one, it pretty much nullified the good points of the episode. Pink ranger FTL.

Also, this arc was unnecessarily looooong.

Her antics or whatever made me cringe so much i think i chipped my fucking tooth. Anyways, episode is at least better than the last but still lying down in the horrible ditch.
Aug 31, 2009 11:14 PM

Jul 2007
Whoa, how did everyone recognize that was Haltman ?! lol..

I thought he was some random guy who was planning to have fun timez with Charlette lool
Sep 1, 2009 2:13 AM

Nov 2007
Before she entered the car I thought Haltman would reveal himself and it would all end happily but seems that there's more to it =O
Sep 1, 2009 8:22 AM
Feb 2009
neverless said:

I thought he was some random guy who was planning to have fun timez with Charlette lool
we can guess it since Charlotte is in bad guy's hand again in the preview.

but still lol at ur idea ^^
oblivious is a bliss
Sep 1, 2009 8:31 AM

May 2009
The garbage chute is made to withstand a nuclear bomb :S
Sep 1, 2009 8:37 AM

Sep 2007
I prefer to read what the comments says because it's so much more funny. XD
Liked this episode like the others... :)
Sep 1, 2009 8:48 AM

Aug 2008
What a twist.

Thanks Princess Lover, I like my brain smoothly blended..
Sep 1, 2009 10:43 AM

Jul 2008
lolz entertaining as the rest
lol when Teppei asked for help and Char brought out the chainsaw

Keykeyoh said:

>_<

o and looks like this arc is not gonna end yet
Sep 1, 2009 10:53 AM

Jul 2009
ClearSinz said:

Keykeyoh said:

>_<

I guess this is the finishing arc, before the final. sigh
Sep 1, 2009 11:01 AM

Jul 2008
Laevantein said:
ClearSinz said:

Keykeyoh said:

>_<

ya lolz watch it be like Teppei saves Char then realizes he loves her then bam Princess lover! hmm at least this Harem will end up having the guy choosing a girl lolz, hmm unless im wrong and the ending would have him end up with all 4 lolz
Sep 1, 2009 11:25 AM

Mar 2008
One hell of a corny episode.

Anyway, having a stupid plot is still better than having 3 beach or pool episodes with no plot at all. This episode was a little bit better than the bad last one, but that might only be me because I have lost all expectations in the first place.

At least we had two or three decent jokes.
Sep 1, 2009 12:43 PM
Jul 2009
Laevantein said:
ClearSinz said:

Keykeyoh said:

>_<

NO DISAPPEARANCE IS COMING, I just KNOW it!!!
XD
Oh god, the poor Harutards. It's just pitiful now.
Sep 1, 2009 2:29 PM

Jul 2009
guidodi said:
Didn't anyone notice there where 5 bombs and they only disarmed 4 of them???
When Houjouin offers to go with sylvie I asumed they would disarm 1 bomb each but they went together and only disarmed one, the police disarmed 2 and the other one went into the garbage chute.
How is it posible the creator missed this??
If the garbage chute can withstand the nuclear bomb, than how about the Arima Hills itself, probably can withstand an erruption of atomic bomb..well i'm not counted it, Silvie is too dazzling i forgot about the bomb :P
Sep 1, 2009 3:20 PM

Sep 2007
Man once I saw the blonde hair on the driver, I knew it was Haltman.
Sep 1, 2009 3:46 PM

Mar 2008
guidodi said:
Didn't anyone notice there where 5 bombs and they only disarmed 4 of them???
When Houjouin offers to go with sylvie I asumed they would disarm 1 bomb each but they went together and only disarmed one, the police disarmed 2 and the other one went into the garbage chute.
How is it posible the creator missed this??

The 5th bomb was disarmed be the SP while the virus was still active. It was that scene when they read off the 25 mins from the display of a bomb. Naturally they would disable this one on the spot. The 5th one was the only one in reach without the need to have control over the building's system.
Sep 1, 2009 3:55 PM

Jun 2008
God damn Charlotte is annoying as fuck. -Sigh- to bad we all know Teppei is going to end up with her.
Sep 1, 2009 6:19 PM

Apr 2009
Laevantein said:
If the garbage chute can withstand the nuclear bomb, than how about the Arima Hills itself, probably can withstand an erruption of atomic bomb..well i'm not counted it, Silvie is too dazzling i forgot about the bomb :P

according to the preview Q&A, if the bomb went out, only the shutters and garbage chute would be left..

anyway, this episode is better than last time.. annoyed by charlotte's deliberate trying-to-be-moe-acts but she compensated it with her holding the chainsaw..
Sep 1, 2009 7:32 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
Crimsonwill said:
Before she entered the car I thought Haltman would reveal himself and it would all end happily but seems that there's more to it =O

You can doubt Haltman's death since last episode. Of course he is the mastermind behind all this...

this series is going downhill but at least does better than *some* series....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Sep 1, 2009 8:26 PM

Jul 2009
wakka9ca said:
Crimsonwill said:

You can doubt Haltman's death since last episode. Of course he is the mastermind behind all this...

this series is going downhill but at least does better than *some* series....

Mind to tell me what *some* of those series are? I know there are hundreds of them out there... Guess about time I refreshed my old memory stick in order to give more examples about crappy female leads like Pink ranger other than Musubi & Moka whom I hated so bad that no matter how hard I try, cant get them outta my head...

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Sep 1, 2009 10:27 PM

Mar 2008
guidodi said:
I don't think thats the case, cause the scene you are refering to happens rigth before the scene where Yuu is explaining where the 5 bombs are, and she specifically says only 2 of the bombs can be disarmed by de SP in the art gallery and the shopping mall and that they can't get to the other 3 bombs because they are in diferent floors.

I think the bomb with the timer that reads 25 min must be either the one on the shopping mall or in the art gallery, but they don't disarm it until the enegy is back on.

That wouldn't make sense at all. Why would you have to wait for the power to be back up when you want to disable an independent bomb with battery.
Sep 1, 2009 10:53 PM

Jun 2007
Forever said:
That wouldn't make sense at all. Why would you have to wait for the power to be back up when you want to disable an independent bomb with battery.

In the last episode, they closed a lot of security doors to divide the building into cells and limit the terrorists' movement.
Sep 1, 2009 11:06 PM

Aug 2008
Torisunanohokori said:
Forever said:

In the last episode, they closed a lot of security doors to divide the building into cells and limit the terrorists' movement.

Which didn't matter - because - everyone still managed to get around. XD
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Sep 2, 2009 9:10 AM

May 2008
I KNEW Haltman wasn't dead. And as soon as I saw and heard that driver..I knew it was him. The voice, the hair color and the two bangs on the side totally gave it away that it was him :/ But he's like evil or something, so this is gonna be effed up.

I liked Charlotte with the chainsaw xD Hellz yeah.

Sep 2, 2009 10:17 AM

Jun 2007
KyuuA4 said:
Torisunanohokori said:
Forever said:

Which didn't matter - because - everyone still managed to get around. XD

After the power was turned back on so they could reopen the doors, ya. I'm not saying this episode makes sense, but this part of it does.
Sep 2, 2009 10:36 AM

Mar 2008
Torisunanohokori said:
Sure, but that didn't matter for the 5th bomb, because we actually saw the SP standing right next to it, so this 5th bomb wasn't cut off with any doors.

guidodi said:
I really don't know why they would do that, it doesn't make sense like you say, but it wouldn't make sense either if they disarmed it and in the scene that follows there is a hole explanations on how many bombs there are and saying there are 3 unreacheables for the police.

Maybe there where six to begin with and after disarming that one there are 5 left??
I thought there were 5 and then they disarmed one and said there are 2 unreachable ones for the SP. So the SP took out number 4 and 3. 2 was taken out by Sylvie and Tsundere and 1 by harem-guy + charl.

Anyway, I think we shouldn't really bother. ^^
Sep 2, 2009 10:38 AM

Aug 2008
neverless said:

'cause he be a creepy blonde, dude.

KaitoDetective said:
AlliedG said:
nice twist with hartman

Agreed. The chainsaw part was hilarious but I think the part with Sylvie saying her lucky color is red was much funnier.

And that's why she wears red underwear.... makes sense. LOL
Click on this. I dare you. | MAL Fantasy Football League | Currently Watching List

RWBY Club. RWBY is anime. Deal with it.

Sep 2, 2009 1:31 PM
Jul 2009
We saw the first bomb being disarmed on Yuu's screen. Then she talks about the four remaining ones.
Sep 2, 2009 1:58 PM

Jul 2009
neverless said:

lol im wiith you on this one haha i thought the same thing
Sep 2, 2009 2:32 PM

Jul 2009
Nate2k90 said:
neverless said:

lol im wiith you on this one haha i thought the same thing
I thought he was Alfred's nephew..
Sep 2, 2009 2:46 PM

Jan 2009
This episode had its funny moments, like the scene whereby Seika is panicking. Yuu blushing in the end is kinda cute too.

Well, Teppei's gonna save Charlotte yet again in the next episode. The chances of the other 3 girls winning his heart is getting slimmer by the episode. Which is bad considering they're doing most of the shit while Charlotte practically does nothing except waiting to be rescued.
Sep 2, 2009 5:10 PM

Dec 2008
There were some funny scenes but Charlotte is starting to get on my nerves. I have been trying to tolerate it but she seems to be trying her hardest to be annoying this episode. Excluding Charlotte, I found this episode better than the last.

I wish Maria had more screen time...she is the cutest character in this series to me.
Sep 2, 2009 6:20 PM

Mar 2009
While I usually try to stay away from anime like these (I've seen a few harem shows, like Ah! My Goddess and Hatsukoi Limited), but I'm truly loving every moment of this show.

Usually I'm very pragmatic about anime, but this show is just plain fun. It's funny, the action and humor is over the top and the plot twists and cliff hangers are brilliant. The 'Haltman is still alive" twist is the first twist that has caught me off guard in a long time. I'm going be bummed when this show is over.
Sep 2, 2009 6:51 PM

Jul 2009
BushidoMusings said:
While I usually try to stay away from anime like these (I've seen a few harem shows, like Ah! My Goddess and Hatsukoi Limited), but I'm truly loving every moment of this show.

Usually I'm very pragmatic about anime, but this show is just plain fun. It's funny, the action and humor is over the top and the plot twists and cliff hangers are brilliant. The 'Haltman is still alive" twist is the first twist that has caught me off guard in a long time. I'm going be bummed when this show is over.
Wait a sec..Hatsukoi Limited is a Harem?? where it comes from? it's different..and Ah My Goddes!? since when Keichi had many girls and ecchi stuff. i think it's different.
Pages (3) [1] 2 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

loplop - Aug 23, 2009

103 by AdityaRizkiS »»
Dec 25, 2023 10:39 AM

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

loplop - Sep 20, 2009

189 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Jan 19, 2023 9:56 AM

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

loplop - Aug 9, 2009

117 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Jan 19, 2023 6:48 AM

Poll: » Princess Lover! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

loplop - Jul 26, 2009

73 by nghuytoan1993 »»
Jan 19, 2023 6:26 AM

» Who does Teppei end up with?

adityasingh2705 - Jul 5, 2021

26 by Taizaki-han »»
Jan 30, 2022 12:04 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.