Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 25, 2009 2:25 PM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
"had i never met ranma, my life might be different" says ryoga *followed by some fantasies of him and akane*
but completely fails to realize that if he hadn't met ranma, he wouldn't have met akane..

lol i found what ryoga did to get to the dojo a very smart thing to do to send himself along with the package since he has no sense of direction.
Feb 26, 2011 7:47 AM

Sep 2009
Aw, Ranma really wants to protect Akane and is just using Happosai as an excuse!
Was probly jealous that Ryoga took his spot too.
I can only imagine his frustration at Akane still not knowing that he's P-chan.
Feb 27, 2017 2:27 PM

Feb 2013
It would be interesting to see Ryoga at school, it would be awful for him though, he wouldn't have time to sleep if he wants to arrive on time.
Apr 13, 2017 6:26 AM

Mar 2016
I hate Happosai as much as I love Ryoga. I cannot f*cking stand episodes he stars in and I can't believe the next episode is about him too. He's the most atrocious and abominable anime character of all time; hands down. He's disgusting, has NO redeeming qualities, and is poor comedic relief. He repulses me so much I can't stand the thought of him. I want him to die slowly and painfully. I want Ranma to rip out his spine and jump rope with it.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Jun 14, 2021 11:38 AM

Apr 2013
They really need someone who's able to keep Happosai in check, he's just too much. Hopefully Ranma soon gets strong enough.
Apr 20, 2022 2:50 AM

Jan 2018
Bruh if Ryoga got into high school he'd never be able to arrive on time for class. I wonder how he lived in his middle school days. Didn't he have a home and a family? Also, if he met Ranma in middle school or junior high doesn't that mean Ranma didn't always live like a nomad with his father? Looks like I found a plothole.

Happosai ruins almost every episode he's in but lately, I despise him less and less. Maybe I'm getting too used to his antics.
Nov 8, 2023 10:47 AM
🥊 CHAMPION 🥊

Apr 2016
Ryoga has a dream, but the way seems hard to him!!! kekeke

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 2 Discussion

enkil - Jul 19, 2009

19 by Shikkakku »»
May 2, 8:37 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 87 Discussion

Ulquiorra - Mar 1, 2017

5 by Andrewgtv05 »»
May 2, 5:07 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 55 Discussion

enkil - Aug 10, 2009

9 by TheColonel76 »»
May 1, 7:50 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 54 Discussion

enkil - Aug 9, 2009

5 by TheColonel76 »»
May 1, 7:01 PM

Poll: » Ranma ½ Episode 53 Discussion

enkil - Aug 8, 2009

10 by TheColonel76 »»
Apr 24, 8:16 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.