Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 6, 2014 5:56 AM

Dec 2008
THIS IS AN ANIME ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS THE MANGA BEYOND THIS EPISODE.
----------------------------------------
The Buff Clan needs to just give up on getting Ideon. No matter how hard they try, it always ends up in failures and deaths.

I'm still not quite ready to trust Gije.

Sent with Mal Updater
May 3, 2015 4:48 PM

Jun 2012
Hatari's doing a good job filling in for Bes. Hopefully Hatari gets some more screen time.

Im not sure what Gije was trying to do, but I think trusting him for now is fine as long as they get someone else to hold the gun. What the heck is Lotta going to do? She cant even aim the damn thing.
Jul 24, 2017 12:49 AM

Dec 2015
It really looked like Gije was trying to come back in the Clan... I can't say myself what are his intentions.
Also, it is totally understandable to doubt a mass-murderer who kept excusing himself with talks about honour. And to dislike having him onboard.
But to give the guard role to Lotta was ridiculous, even if she hates all Buff people.
Otherwise, good job for Bess stand-in.

Cosmo's proposition was so absurd it should have raised many more objections.

4/5
Sep 7, 2023 8:23 PM

Aug 2017
I found the action to be pretty fun this episode. The real threat of the enemy that's outside the cockpit and the skepticism you have about Gije piloting was really engaging, and the takedown at the end was probably one of the coolest so far alongside Harulu's ship.

Obviously they still had re-used shots and those moments in battle that convey absolute nothing about what's going on and disrupt the flow, but it was less of a clusterfuck this time and I was able to follow the action pretty well. Plus there were a couple of cool cuts throughout the episode, like 10:18 - 10:27 being a neat sequence (even if it also got re-used).
LesturrSep 7, 2023 8:43 PM

More topics from this board

Poll: » Densetsu Kyojin Ideon Episode 13 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Feb 8, 2014

11 by Kuruna_Dagurasu »»
Apr 1, 6:46 AM

Poll: » Densetsu Kyojin Ideon Episode 28 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Mar 5, 2014

7 by Alita »»
Feb 29, 11:28 AM

offmodel - Apr 21, 2015

1 by KanekiKen523 »»
Oct 15, 2023 9:26 AM

Poll: » Densetsu Kyojin Ideon Episode 26 Discussion

Hannah_Ana - Mar 5, 2014

8 by Lesturr »»
Sep 1, 2023 5:54 PM

Poll: » Space Runaway Ideon Episode 39 Discussion

Beatnik - Aug 30, 2009

19 by SlammyHammy »»
Aug 21, 2023 6:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.