Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]
Jun 10, 2014 5:20 AM
May 2012
Hey! They changed Moral's gun at the beginning :O
Aw yis, I saw bewbs.......and that's awesome!!
That dream and that announcer ahahaha.
Yeah, what about Art!!
Jul 9, 2014 9:07 AM

Dec 2012
I you don't like the constant mood changes, then stop watching the anime. I doubt it's going to change this far into the show. As a matter of fact, I actually like that it doesn't get too serious or silly for too long.
And I don't think Moral has to kill someone before he can turn into them, so I doubt he ever killed Art's assistant. He just changed into him when the real one wasn't around.
Jul 26, 2014 7:02 PM

Apr 2010
I really want Art back. I refuse to believe he's really dead. I mean. . . Ugh. The bromance that was between Art and Nice. . . I just can't.
Aug 23, 2014 3:40 AM

Sep 2012
Rei got some nice curves, and Honey too. That oppai :D
Nice fight between Nice and Murasaki.
Gasquet and Moral isn't the same person? Whoa
Oct 17, 2014 7:33 AM

Aug 2013
LOL this was a ridiculous episode.
Honey in bikini.. Rei oh my gosh T^T whew that's a bonus hahaha.
Once again we see how epic Nice really is.. xD
Jul 29, 2015 7:38 AM

May 2012
This sure was a funny beach episode! Let's see what case is next though.
Sep 1, 2015 2:16 PM

Feb 2015
the bro with the hairdo was really funny, and that fight at the end of nice and murasaki i really liked. reminds me of the relationship of sonic and knuckles once upon a time. i wish it would have lasted longer tho. this anime needs more action than a *snap* and instant pwnage. i thought the inverted (or whatever) colors when the power is shown was distracting and lame, but i've grown used to it.

i understand this episode not continuing after the previous cliffhanger, but they gotta stretch out 12 eps somehow.
TomDaySep 1, 2015 2:22 PM
Apr 5, 2016 5:07 AM

Feb 2012
Guy suddenly coming back to reality because he heard what Murasaki said was overkill. Nice to know a little more backstory to Murasaki, and more of his character, too. At first I thought he was the usual calm and composed eye-glasses character, but it's nice to know he's quite impulsive as well.

I can't stop laughing at the ampalaya use pffft. Birthday getting disqualified for bringing his "pet", and Three getting disqualified for being scary. Animation with Nice and Murasaki's fight were kinda meh, but well, nice to see a non-color shitty thingy fight. Also, so information broker name is Mao, eh? Fun character, yes, yes...

Nice buying a souvenir for Art though... *sniffs*

set made by tsudecimo ★ i m a d g m t r a s h ★ pnch blc mal rewrite

Aug 17, 2017 8:43 PM

Jun 2016
Nice VS Ratio, Birthday, Honey, and Three?

RIP NICE. Hahahaha jk.

Truth be told, I want that Ideal and somehow I think it'll definitely help me escape reality. I hate my life. Haha. I'm pathetic. I might dream about marrying Hiroshi Kamiya. Holy shit. Hahahahaha! Help.

Three was mistaken as a dog, and Birthday's pet. Jesus. Hahaha. That had me dying.

I loved the Battle Royale reference during the Triathlon. Hahahhaa.

Already predicted that Nice is gonna win, like c'mon. Hahaha. Pfffft!

So, Art is already dead like for real? Noooooo! This is bullshit. I don't accept this. Bring him back! Nooooooo!

Loved this episode; it was so funny throughout, then Art's death hits me. Fuuuuuck!

P.S. So everyone hated this episode because everyone' still mourning over Art's death? Alright, alright, alright.
P.P.S. I love Art so much and this episode's so hilarious, what's up with the hate? Unbelievable.

"Maybe he's trying to take a shit, but the shit just won't come out."
Captain Levi, 2014
(/^-^)/☆♪♪☆\(^0^\)
Feb 2, 2019 10:41 AM

Jul 2008
Yeah that was some boring filler type stuff, especially after I don't know someone....murdered Art and took his place.
Jun 6, 2020 7:36 AM

Jul 2016
Kannei said:
Tyrel said:
Ugh, that was bad. A beach episode? We already had a spa episode of some sort... Right after that cliffhanger too, ffs.

that's right a beach and a hot spring ep in a just 12 ep series its too much and a total ruined the mood I was expecting that cause of the last ep preview for that but still hoped it would at least have a lil serious stuff
1/5

was such a shitty episode.
Pages (2) « 1 2 [3]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Hamatora The Animation Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 25, 2014

262 by Mishiia »»
Mar 1, 12:22 AM

Poll: » Hamatora The Animation Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 18, 2014

105 by Destroyer31 »»
Aug 22, 2023 7:26 PM

Poll: » Hamatora The Animation Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jan 21, 2014

133 by enterlowa »»
Aug 2, 2023 3:47 AM

» Does anyone else think this anime is very shallow?

7EJh77b - Dec 7, 2015

4 by BreakApart »»
Sep 3, 2022 11:44 AM

» Worth Watching?

_txhsin__ - Jun 1, 2022

8 by Kibbi500 »»
Jun 3, 2022 9:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.