Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Black Butler
Available on Manga Store
New
Feb 24, 2014 1:54 PM

May 2011
I really enjoyed the first season of the series but the second season made me disappointed.. not because it wasn't related to the manga but because the studio fucked up coming with a good story and because they put an ending to the story in the last episode of the first season!
when Ciel took revenge on that fake queen for what she did to his family (it was nothing but filler)

so, what do you thing about the next season ?
i really hope that it be related to the manga... or they come with something original because it's a shame that manga like Kuroshitsuji don't get a good anime.
Feb 24, 2014 4:01 PM
Jul 2013
Apparently they are thinking of relating the series to the manga which would be awesome :) but it's gonna be ages until they decide to start production god they better show something good like Sebastian's true form at least!
Feb 24, 2014 5:37 PM

Dec 2012
I really really really really really really really really really really really really want Undertaker to appear in season 3~! Since he's making a lot of appearences in the manga, it would be awesome if we learn more about him in the anime! Theres the link to the manga! XD
Feb 27, 2014 3:53 AM

Jan 2012
Hmm I am not sure what to think, I hope they do a remake as I didn't like the first or second season but I do enjoy the manga very much and I hope they will stick to that :)
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Mar 7, 2014 5:35 PM
Jan 2014
I think whether or not they do the remake of the entire first two seasons, follow the manga, or make it completely new, the third season will still be awesome! kuroshitsuji rocks and is one of the best and most interesting animes there is. To me it doesn't really matter whether it follows the same story line as the manga, because either way we still get to see ciel and sebby. Plus both story lines are awesome so it shouldn't really matter which one is being followed.
Mar 22, 2014 4:48 PM

Jun 2009
what I think I totally looking forward to see snake and joker animated I love the circus arc in the manga and it was about ime too make a anime of it
Mar 22, 2014 9:43 PM
Jun 2013
I personally disliked the second season alot so whipping it away is fine by me.
Mar 23, 2014 10:45 PM

Jul 2008
I am actually kind of excited. I started disliking season one where it (apparently) started diverging from the manga, and I didn't care for season two at all.

If this goes back to the actual story it might be really good.
Apr 13, 2014 12:19 PM

May 2013
Frankly, I do look forward to see how they will turn the Noah Arc into an animated series. The circus characters have lovely designs and seeing their performances beautifully animated and with a splash of color is going to be hella exciting! Plus it's nice that they will be animating the Noah Circus and the murder case in the Phantomhive manor from the manga. I just hope that the new series won't be as heavy as the first season is with the fillers in it or else it'll be pretty disappointing and will only kill another good part of the storyline. :s
Apr 14, 2014 8:29 PM

Oct 2011
So what exactly is the production studio doing with this? Are they just going to animate the arc, or are they going to reboot the series all together?

If it's just the arc I think that would be a little disappointing because there's no way it would be connected to the "original anime" because of the second season's ending--there couldn't even be a connection between the first and second seasons because Ciel's soul was already gone. So if it would just be the circus arc then I'm expecting nothing more than direct copying from the manga.

If they did a reboot they would have to throw everything out and start all over again. There is certainly enough material now from the manga that the animation studios could reproduce a good quality Kuroshitsuji anime.

All I know is that I want them to animate the cruise arc and maybe the school arc--because that was badass.
Apr 29, 2014 11:21 AM

Feb 2014
I hope they keep THAT scene with Beast and Sebastian. God, that was lovely.
Dec 8, 2021 5:56 PM
Dec 2017
a much big imrpovement over the last season

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 11, 2014

148 by pendr4gonz »»
Yesterday, 3:57 AM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 10, 2014

154 by Apratim »»
Apr 23, 12:31 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 4, 2014

130 by Elyshion »»
Apr 6, 3:02 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 28, 2014

97 by Elyshion »»
Apr 6, 3:01 PM

Poll: » Kuroshitsuji: Book of Circus Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 21, 2014

78 by Elyshion »»
Apr 6, 2:05 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.