Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »
Aug 21, 2009 12:05 AM

Aug 2008
That new opening seems like a total parody, and I don't know whether to laugh or shake my head. Besides that, this was an ok episode that did a fair job of setting a mood that technically didn't need to be set, explaining why it was set, and then getting into the the plot of this final arc.

But since Cal's new design is so wtf, I ended up disliking the episode.
Really though...I don't know a girl who went from having one body type at 14 and having a totally different one at 16...not to mention growing, what, half a foot? The only time you really see something like that happening in real life are the super tall bean pole girls who, once they stop growing at around 17 or 18 y/o, start to settle and actually grow hips and boobs by their early to mid twenties. I've never seen a flat chested, no hips, tiny, petite girl turn into a glamazon during the teen years without the aid of plastic surgery.
Aug 21, 2009 12:06 AM
Jun 2009
noteDhero said:

But since Cal's new design is so wtf, I ended up disliking the episode.
Really though...I don't know a girl who went from having one body type at 14 and having a totally different one at 16...not to mention growing, what, half a foot?

This is more a change from 13 to 16... but it DOES happen.
Aug 21, 2009 12:07 AM

Jul 2008
"Reiji you lied to me and although you had good reason to think I was dead I must exact revenge on you for an old man who probably medically enhanced my body for reasons I can't comprehend."

You are judging by first impressions and you should seriously wait few more episodes till trying to see her reasons.

I would of enjoyed somebody trying to bully him or something to that effect though.

You will enjoj future episodes very much then!

3rd, Regardless of it taking you a year or two to get there why would you, in your right mind, go to japan after escaping Inferno? Seriously it's almost a given that they're gonna find you rofl.

They will find you anywhere actually, as long as you stay somewhere long enough for them to catch up (like they did).

If you have watched more than 100 series, which I assume you did, then I don't see why you got probs with a character's sudden growth in the anime world where a 28 years old teacher can still look like a 5 years old girl. Or is it too hard to accept it? It's FICTIONAL so anything can happen & IMHO, hating a character just because of his or her appearance is FRIGGIN' SHALLOW, but oh well, to each his own, unless you can provide some convincing proofs about why you hate her instead of criticizing on her appearance like you did which makes me think that the core of your hate is merely because she was a hot "rival" who will be in the way of Reiji X Ein coupling.

Completely right bro. While I like to answer to ages questions differently, I do find it hillarious how we are discussing ages in an anime, especialy in an anime that has already proven that they are not potraying ages well.
And the fact that NOBODY comments on Ellen's weird growth (look at her, she doesn't look like a 13/14 years old girl at all) just seems to prove your rivalry point
Aug 21, 2009 12:12 AM

Aug 2008
Ellen looks the same to me...besides the presence of the mullet in the second arc. Maybe her head is smaller? I don't really know. To me, though, Reiji and Ellen have looked moderately the same besides hair changes. I did notice a more defined jaw on Reiji during the rooftop scene at the beginning, but it kind of comes and goes.
Aug 21, 2009 12:32 AM

Jul 2008
Ellen looks the same to me...besides the presence of the mullet in the second arc. Maybe her head is smaller? I don't really know. To me, though, Reiji and Ellen have looked moderately the same besides hair changes. I did notice a more defined jaw on Reiji during the rooftop scene at the beginning, but it kind of comes and goes.

Ellen is supposed to look the same as Scyhte's drugs (she was a guinea pig for his experiments) made her stop growing around age 13 or early 14.
And honestly, she doesn't look like she is so old. I have seen A LOT of people grow up a lot from age of 14, but I have never seen so well developed girl at age 13 as Ellen.
Reiji doesn't look his age either more often then not. And both Ellen and Reiji have been discussed before.

So, why are we discussing Cal's age now if we already came to conclusion that this anime (and anime in general as discussing ages in 95% of them is futile) does not potray well character ages?

Representation of character ages has been sacrificed to let the characters look older so we woudn't get to watch kids kill people around, but yet young enough to make them feel liek youngsters. Ellen was made to look older so that she woudn't look like an creepy kid, Reiji was made look a bit older to make him feel mature and Cal is now made to look older in order for future scenes to not look awkward (for example, it would look weird if someone younger looking used an automatic gun with huge recoil but for current Cal, it shoudn't be impossible to handle such a recoil).

So I repeat to everyone here in a nice, bolded form, why are we NOW discussing age of one character in AN ANIME, especialy in an anime that has proven LONG TIME AGO that it doesn't potray characters ages well with their designs?
Aug 21, 2009 12:35 AM

Dec 2008
This just makes me hate scythe master more. Someone has to heal all the mental damage done to Cal....unless this is a twist and she is actually going to help...I guess I have to keep watching and see.
Aug 21, 2009 12:50 AM

Aug 2008
Well...it was totally fine for Cal as a loli to ask to watch Lucy (or whatever her name) get avenged, and it was totally fine for that awkward shower scene, so that reasoning doesn't totally make sense to me. And personally, I don't think that Ellen or Reiji ever felt like youngsters. Until someone familiar with the VNs said so, I thought they were both 18ish and Cal was 12. I read what you said about that putting Ellen and Reiji out of character emotionally, but I had already written them off as bad characters by the middle of the first arc. The emotional difference between 15 and 18 for me wasn't that big. That's all high school "I think I'm independent and totally capable even though I'm not" age to me. The only real difference is how you present that...15 year olds are eager to prove what they think they know and 18 year olds are less inclined (if that makes any sense). In that sense, Cal was on par in her portrayal...had she been a well adjusted character.
Aug 21, 2009 12:55 AM

Jan 2009
Nayrael: It's rather that Cal's appearance is the most obvious and spectacular change, and so, naturally it would become the initial topic of discussion. Personally, I'd have preferred to push chapter 3 to a college setting, since it would have made the time jump and subsequent changes less baffling, but for some reason I guess that there's an invisible law in the japanese anime culture that settings have to be in highschool. Just like mecha always have to be piloted by bratty kids. It's a fact, we should accept it ;)

Discussing things about emotional maturity is kinda futile, I suspect. Those people who didn't understand the characters in the past won't understand them now either ^_^
Aug 21, 2009 1:02 AM

Jul 2008
I completely agree Mentar.

In any case, I am taking my own advice. Discussing ages in anime is futile and I already discussed them waaaaay too much.
Aug 21, 2009 1:35 AM

Apr 2008
In just 2 years ... Cal grew up until so big ?! O-O

Aug 21, 2009 1:46 AM

Aug 2009
Pace was fast with skip of 2 years in beginning. Ein was cute in school outfit and Mio is daughter of Godoh Kaiten as well cute. Good episode. BIG SHOCK @ Cal and her development. I curse Scythe for training her.
The OP2 is weird and ED2 even more weird but it is a nice fresh look.
Ein look nice like this.

CAL..O_O WTF she is so mature she looks like she is 18 or 20 from being 14.

Thanks to all who share game info that was not present in series.

Aug 21, 2009 1:54 AM

Dec 2008
Hinata020 said:
What the hell happened to Cal? Super Steroids or Hyper Puberty? Two years ago she was like four feet tall and flat chested. Now she's huge with C's?

LOL I had to comment because I laughed.

Cal is definitely not a C-cup. I am a C-cup and mine are not that big. Add to the fact that Cal is pretty thin and her boobs are, well, huge, she is at least a D-cup and that's a conservative estimate. Then again, her top does a good job at emphasizing them (I keep thinking she's going to have some sort of wardrobe malfunction, lol)

But...I digress.

Episode was all right. The slice-of-life atmosphere didn't really do much for me and it felt rather out-of-place for a series like Phantom. I really thought, "Am I watching the right series..?" Other than that oddness, though, they re-introduced Cal well with a nice cliffhanger at the end, so I will see what direction they take the story at within the next few episodes. However, I have the distinct feeling Elen's going to die - her praying in the church, her wanting confession, her conversations with Reiji, etc. all seem to point in that direction, IMO.

DeathfireD said:
3rd, Regardless of it taking you a year or two to get there why would you, in your right mind, go to japan after escaping Inferno? Seriously it's almost a given that they're gonna find you rofl.

Yeah, but we've seen in the first arc that Elen and Reiji clearly suck at running away from Inferno xD
Aug 21, 2009 2:03 AM

Aug 2009
Aeterna said:
Hinata020 said:
What the hell happened to Cal? Super Steroids or Hyper Puberty? Two years ago she was like four feet tall and flat chested. Now she's huge with C's?

LOL I had to comment because I laughed.

Aeterna said:
Cal is definitely not a C-cup. I am a C-cup and mine are not that big. Add to the fact that Cal is pretty thin and her boobs are, well, huge, she is at least a D-cup and that's a conservative estimate. Then again, her top does a good job at emphasizing them (I keep thinking she's going to have some sort of wardrobe malfunction, lol)

But...I digress.

They do look like D but if not they are C at their limit. It is hard to estimate with drawings.
Aeterna said:
Episode was all right. The slice-of-life atmosphere didn't really do much for me and it felt rather out-of-place for a series like Phantom. I really thought, "Am I watching the right series..?" Other than that oddness, though, they re-introduced Cal well with a nice cliffhanger at the end, so I will see what direction they take the story at within the next few episodes. However, I have the distinct feeling Elen's going to die - her praying in the church, her wanting confession, her conversations with Reiji, etc. all seem to point in that direction, IMO.

Yeah the first half seemed out of place until Cal made a warning shot and that cool music started playing. I am not sure about God taking Ein though.
Aeterna said:
DeathfireD said:

Yeah, but we've seen in the first arc that Elen and Reiji clearly suck at running away from Inferno xD

I would have stayed in Perou but it was all for Ein to make her feel something in her hometown thing. Right?
I will also comment with you. If you look at the pic

Aug 21, 2009 2:04 AM

Jul 2008

Add to that Reiji's pissed off ex-girlfriend who is searching for him and is now an badass assasin and you wish you have continued running forever...
Aug 21, 2009 2:28 AM

Aug 2009
Nayrael said:

Add to that Reiji's pissed off ex-girlfriend who is searching for him and is now an badass assasin and you wish you have continued running forever...

I think it is more Scythe who brainwashed more than anything.

Aug 21, 2009 2:32 AM

Nov 2007
Puberty hit Cal and boy did it hit her HARD. I liked the setup for this episode, certainly makes the remaining ones more exciting.
KantarouAug 21, 2009 2:41 AM
Aug 21, 2009 3:40 AM
Aug 2008
I swear if any of the 3 die I think Im gonna cry...

For the love of god dont give me a bad ending! I dont want it! >_>
Aug 21, 2009 4:23 AM

Nov 2008

Aug 21, 2009 4:26 AM

Aug 2009
KingDeadKira said:

NICE! LIKE IT!
Do one with boob focus later if you can. :D

Aug 21, 2009 4:35 AM

Aug 2009
Good episode, Hard to take it all it at once. I miss the old Cal ;_; but time-skip Cal isn't so Bad. lets hope Reiji can save Cal from the Darkness.
Valkyria00 said:

Same here I dont want to see a Sad/Bad Ending. I'm all for a more happy ending. Though I dont expect it to be all peacfull, I just want to see the charaters living their life alive! after whatever is to come.

Though i dont care much for Ellen, I wouldn't go as far to say that I want her to Die, if she did it wouldn''t affect me too much but it would seem such a tragic ending for her.

Now.. If Cal or Reiji die, I wouldn't be able to take it >.>
reptiliaAug 21, 2009 4:46 AM
Aug 21, 2009 5:07 AM

Aug 2009
reptilia said:
Good episode, Hard to take it all it at once. I miss the old Cal ;_; but time-skip Cal isn't so Bad. lets hope Reiji can save Cal from the Darkness.
Valkyria00 said:

Same here I dont want to see a Sad/Bad Ending. I'm all for a more happy ending. Though I dont expect it to be all peacfull, I just want to see the charaters living their life alive! after whatever is to come.

Though i dont care much for Ellen, I wouldn't go as far to say that I want her to Die, if she did it wouldn''t affect me too much but it would seem such a tragic ending for her.

Now.. If Cal or Reiji die, I wouldn't be able to take it >.>

What about Scythe and Inferno dying? HUH? They must die FAST!

Aug 21, 2009 5:16 AM

Jan 2009
Oh I'm pretty late huh?
The first half of the episode was actually "kind of" surprising, although not entirely, "could" have seen it coming, if I wanted to : p
Although Reiji is always pretty cool.. And Ellen just felt Wrong straight through, she's not supposed to be that .. "happy"? But well.. Acting Was something they were used to..
And then, the new Cal 2.0 ..lol At least she doesn't look as annoying as she used to do.

And the new OP/ED are pretty good too ^^ At least it's easy to hear which series they're from : D
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Aug 21, 2009 5:34 AM

Oct 2008
KingDeadKira said:

well this pic is unrealistic, but in anime anyway. even though i still displease with new Cal figure she way too old but since lots of member already discuss it and it a anime so don't talk about the age, but don't you think it way to much XP (still can't get rip of it -*-)

first of the story begin i think Reiji is around 16-17 not far from the VN, i have to say that i never play or read it before, but i US it took place for a year an half and from running away from Inferno for 2 years to Japan i think they both Ellen and Reiji just disguise and mingle in high school uniform. even now i still think that Reiji is around 19-20 and Ellen just way a little bit younger. the reason why Ellen didn't grow at all, because most of female are stop growing tall around 16-17 and male are 20 if i remember correctly when i study Biology XP thus Cal is way too old at first glance she is too young to grow that much the high is almost same as Reiji or because of the body size of Asia and American @_@

anyway put the a side, but story begin too look resemble to Black Lagoon and if you had watch Burn Up Scramble, Cal will pretty similar to Rio Kinezono green eyes, blond hair and pony tail search on the character you'll see it. well even the motorbike suit

Aug 21, 2009 5:39 AM

Aug 2009
OP almost threw me for a loop there, haha.

Was an interesting setup episode after the timeskip. As mentioned earlier, Cal's growth was surprisingly rapid - but hey, it's not all that bad (unless you take it seriously)
Aug 21, 2009 6:55 AM

Aug 2009
Belum_Nabum said:
I'm Not sure if there is enough time to totally destroy Inferno.. since I guess there base is still over in America.. they did mention that Inferno is coming, but are they all.. coming? I'd think by the end they will lose in japan, but mabye not destroyed on a whole. Unless Reiji + anyone else decide to wipe Inferno out.

Scythe should die, what I want is to see is him suffer before the series end, not just die but I want to see him defeated and being played like he has done to so many people. I doubt it might happen, but to see an episode where he gets screwed over again, again and again would be satisfying.
Aug 21, 2009 6:57 AM

Jun 2008
First, how in the world did Cal grow that fast.

and

Second, I am going to be really pissed if she is bearing some sort of grudge/hatred for Reiji because she was fed lies about him or something... I am hoping she is as smart as she seemed and didn't believe them.

Can't wait for the next ep.
Aug 21, 2009 7:27 AM

Jan 2009
WHAT.... WHAT THE FUCKING HELL WAS THAT? A SCHOOL-SLICE OF LIFE EPISODE AND A 2 YEARS TIMESKIP, Bloody hell what the heck did I just watched, really bizzarre. Anyway, I'll put aside the fact that what I just said, why FUNimation had to use Ali Project as a main opening, jesus; my ears can't stop bleeding. I mean It is not like they are TERRIBLE BAD, don't get me wrong I loved Yuukyou Seishunka in Code Geass, it was great but sometimes I can't just stand Mikiya Katakura's high pitched voice, and much more on this opening, the images they used wasn't that great at all either.

Leaving behind the ridiculous timeskip and the horrid opening, we get a high boobied Cal, I don't think it was really necessary the large amount on breasts on Cal, for the freaking love of satan: She was just a flat chested girl two years ago, how much can she psychically change? God bless the plastic surgery no-jutsu I guess. Then again I wonder what was that all about, revenge because Reiji left her behind? Or shes just going to help him against inferno? I preddict a Reiji/Elen/Cal alliance later on since they're basically all a bunch of kids without parents.

Im terrible displeased with Phantom now.

My Anime List. | 皆は見つけられる必要がある。 | Relentless.
Aug 21, 2009 8:01 AM

Oct 2008
Well yea the new OP was really terrible, but Cal is back even i displease with her look am still goin' to watch RAW the plot just me eager what will happen next O_O
Aug 21, 2009 8:11 AM
Dec 2007
I have extremely mixed feelings about this episode. On the one side, the script is coming together quite nicely and the developments are slightly surprising as well as somewhat cool. On the other side, the first part of the episode was uninteresting, and Cal's apparition (litterally out of nowhere) and apparence are totally outrageous (what's up with her boobs, is it a contest with Claudia?), and I feel like the dumbest plot strings (yes, the girl in love with Reiji is in fact Godoh's hidden little sister, yes, of course...) that I can imagine have been pulled to make up for the weakness of the script. Totally artificial and unneeded once again, just like episodes 11 and 12. The problem of the series (and probably the visual novel) is clearly that the scriptwriters want to put too much things into one story, and they create too much drama and laughable twists, so much that it becomes even more unrealistic and over-the-top than Code Geass by doing that (I can at least understand why they did that with CG). Stick to one theme and one setting and do it well instead of trying and failing at everything.

In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same.
Aug 21, 2009 8:17 AM

Jul 2008
It is not a coincidence that Reiji and Mio are in same school. Ein created that plan of her own even before they moved into this town.

And believe me, there aren't an many things in the story as you think. Most other scriptwriters coudn't resist puting more into it if they had the chance.
Aug 21, 2009 9:14 AM

Sep 2007
Mikiyo said:
why FUNimation had to use Ali Project as a main opening

Funimation? What happened to Beetrain?
Aug 21, 2009 9:19 AM

Jan 2009
Hinata020 said:
What the hell happened to Cal? Super Steroids or Hyper Puberty? Two years ago she was like four feet tall and flat chested. Now she's huge with C's? It's kind of...disturbing. I hope she dies. I really do. I want her to be all "Reiji you lied to me and although you had good reason to think I was dead I must exact revenge on you for an old man who probably medically enhanced my body for reasons I can't comprehend." Then Reiji should shoot her square between the eyes.

If Cal dying means Elen gets her happy ending, then I'm cool with that. But what I would really like, actually, is a mix of Road of the Cerulean Sky and Cherry Blossom Avenue:

I know a different studio did this anime, but I believe they used a mix of all the endings in "Chaos;HEad" so it'd be interesting to see if Bee Train does the same.
Aug 21, 2009 10:30 AM

Jul 2009
LadyOrihime said:
Hinata020 said:
What the hell happened to Cal? Super Steroids or Hyper Puberty? Two years ago she was like four feet tall and flat chested. Now she's huge with C's? It's kind of...disturbing. I hope she dies. I really do. I want her to be all "Reiji you lied to me and although you had good reason to think I was dead I must exact revenge on you for an old man who probably medically enhanced my body for reasons I can't comprehend." Then Reiji should shoot her square between the eyes.

If Cal dying means Elen gets her happy ending, then I'm cool with that.

LOL, just when I said all the hate on Cal is partly because of the fact that she was a so hot that Ein has no chance to win Reiji, somebody just has to confirm my hypothesis ;p

Now lemme go further with my hypothesis about 80% of Cal haters are females who dislike girls with big boobs and my "BitchMaster's anime law #???" will be complete. *goes hiding while waiting for facts*
BitchMasterAug 21, 2009 10:33 AM

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Aug 21, 2009 11:03 AM

Jul 2009
Loved This Episode
Aug 21, 2009 12:04 PM

Aug 2009
Wasabi said:
Mikiyo said:
why FUNimation had to use Ali Project as a main opening

Funimation? What happened to Beetrain?

I knew it, that OP song was from Ali Project. DOH!

Aug 21, 2009 12:06 PM

Aug 2008
BitchMaster said:

LOL, just when I said all the hate on Cal is partly because of the fact that she was a so hot that Ein has no chance to win Reiji, somebody just has to confirm my hypothesis ;p

Now lemme go further with my hypothesis about 80% of Cal haters are females who dislike girls with big boobs and my "BitchMaster's anime law #???" will be complete. *goes hiding while waiting for facts*

I like that I'm always the exception to your hypotheses.
Aug 21, 2009 12:14 PM

Sep 2008
I never saw this coming. How did Cal grow that much? She is so hot. I can't wait for the next episode.
Aug 21, 2009 12:16 PM
Dec 2007
The new OP was terrible.
Seeing Eren & Reiji still in high school was incredibly disappointing. In the beginning of the series Reiji already looked to be a college student at least.
The new characters introduced were just incredibly annoying. Hopefully they'll be finished off quickly.
And what's up with Cal's growth spurt? Holy fucking shit. I would like to get my hands on whatever she used to pump up her chest and legs. Geesus.
Aug 21, 2009 12:38 PM

Jul 2009
noteDhero said:
BitchMaster said:

I know you will always screw up my hypothesis hence why I left that 20% just for you and the other guys ;) Or are you just playing Tsundere with me? *start imagine George in Tsundere mode with twin tails on & ROFL *
BitchMasterAug 21, 2009 12:46 PM

If he's not with us, he's AGAINST us!!!

Aug 21, 2009 12:46 PM
Nov 2008
Nayrael said:
Ages:

Season 1 (episodes 1-10):
Ein: 14 (she looks too old... but since she can't grow, she will look to young for rest of her life tough)
Zwei: 15

Season 2 (12-19):
Ellen: 15
Reiji: 16 (he looks older because of his clothes and job)
Cal: 14

Season 3 (20-26):
Ellen: 17
Reiji: 18
Cal: 16

there is no way Cal was 14..at the beginning...she had no boobs...and was small..i give her maximum 12....and it's kinda impossible to grow THAT much in 2 years while reiji and ein/eren are still the same..-.-
i don't like the new OP..not as song...and not as 'apparent' slice of life...but i like the END...so...karma...and transparent are the ones i like in this series.
Aug 21, 2009 1:56 PM

Jan 2009
Gah! You mean that the ages are not credible! Holy blunderbuss, welcome to the world of anime! Please drop the show before you hurt yourself! Hurry! :)
Aug 21, 2009 4:36 PM

Jun 2007
BitchMaster said:
noteDhero said:
BitchMaster said:

I know you will always screw up my hypothesis hence why I left that 20% just for you and the other guys ;) Or are you just playing Tsundere with me? *start imagine George in Tsundere mode with twin tails on & ROFL *

Actually I'm a male and I hate her simply because she jumped from a loli to a 20 something year old in only 2 years. Even if I think shes attractive, I hate her character now. They better explain how she aged so fast *shakes fist*.
Aug 21, 2009 4:38 PM

Jun 2007
The revenge phase in Japan begins...

Man, two years to grow from a loli to full-blown blonde bombshell...

Now if that could actually happen in reality that quickly...
Sore wa himitsu desu.
Aug 21, 2009 5:34 PM

May 2009
I'm sure Scythe Master just had her on a high protein diet (think lots and lots of hamburgers). That combined with a late growth spurt...almost gets us there. Not quite what I envisioned, but whatever.
Aug 21, 2009 6:00 PM

Jun 2009
Belum_Nabum said:
KingDeadKira said:

NICE! LIKE IT!
Do one with boob focus later if you can. :D

LOL WTF?!
LET JUSTICE BE DONE; THOUGH THE HEAVENS MAY FALL
Aug 21, 2009 10:32 PM

Jun 2008
OK after watching a little in the start i was worried i was watching the wrong anime. The op left me speechless.

Cal really crew up. She is a babe for certain but how the hell did she got that tall and grew those things in two years? What was Scythe Master putting in her food?
And yes Reiji in school was lame. They could have at least put him in college or something.

By the way did anyone else laugh with the stupid way they were walking with the gun in the ED song?
MonadAug 22, 2009 12:24 PM
Aug 21, 2009 10:45 PM

Jan 2009

Nope. Otherwise my user name would be Lady Rukia XP Girls who flaunt their sexuality and have a "Holier-than-thou"/"I'm hot shit" attitude is what I don't like.

Elen has just as much of a chance with Reiji as Cal and Mio do:

But like I said, my wishful ending is a mix between Road of the Cerulean Sky and Cherry Blossom Avenue, because I don't want Cal to die XD
LadyOrihimeAug 22, 2009 5:53 AM
Aug 22, 2009 2:40 AM

Aug 2009
LadyOrihime said:

Nope. Otherwise my user name would be Lady Rukia XP Girls who flaunt their sexuality and have a "Holier-than-thou" attitude is what I don't like.

Elen has just as much of a chance with Reiji as Cal and Mio do:

But like I said, my wishful ending is a mix between Road of the Cerulean Sky and Cherry Blossom Avenue, because I don't want Cal to die XD

Are all these in spoiler possible endings from the game?

reptilia said:
Belum_Nabum said:
reptilia said:
I'm Not sure if there is enough time to totally destroy Inferno.. since I guess there base is still over in America.. they did mention that Inferno is coming, but are they all.. coming? I'd think by the end they will lose in japan, but mabye not destroyed on a whole. Unless Reiji + anyone else decide to wipe Inferno out.

They might get wiped out if someone he does not like from Inferno hides in America but as long as Inferno does not give him trouble I would think it will be ok to leave them alone.

reptilia said:
Scythe should die, what I want is to see is him suffer before the series end, not just die but I want to see him defeated and being played like he has done to so many people. I doubt it might happen, but to see an episode where he gets screwed over again, again and again would be satisfying.

Torture him and kill him would be satisfying.
Belum_NabumAug 22, 2009 2:50 AM

Aug 22, 2009 5:55 AM

Jan 2009
Yes, they are. If you want them more detailed, just go to wikipedia:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phantom_of_Inferno#Chapter_3
Aug 22, 2009 5:57 AM

Jul 2008
Keep in mind one thing tough: the info there isn't 100% correct.
And another one as well: it can VERY easily create misunderstanding.

If you REALLY want to get spoiled, get the VN and play it. If you are impatient, I'll give you the password for chapter 3.

But it would be the best to wait till anime ends and not spoil youself in any way.
Pages (6) « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

daniking79 - Jun 18, 2009

177 by Tribot_Watcher »»
May 18, 12:33 AM

Poll: » Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ Episode 26 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

LadyOrihime - Sep 24, 2009

631 by _RushBee_ »»
May 4, 4:17 PM

Poll: » Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~ Episode 16 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 16, 2009

145 by defaulticus »»
Mar 23, 2:46 PM

Poll: » Phantom Requiem for the Phantom Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Mikiyo - Apr 3, 2009

171 by defaulticus »»
Mar 17, 3:51 PM

» Phantom: Requiem for the phantom. Visual Novel endings.

Jimmy2233 - Sep 26, 2013

5 by ALCYON3US »»
Feb 9, 12:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.