Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Feb 19, 2014 6:34 AM

May 2012
THIS IS A MANGA ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS CHAPTER.
----------------------------------------
The first 5 pages with Kogoro were a bit hmm... I wonder if Eri will have more to do with the case... All the culprits were right next to the victim so I wonder what exactly is going on? Most of the stuff they ate is there on page 14 and I think the motive for this one is going to be that she's just a horrible person and the killer is just jealous. I'm not sure if she's dead yet though.

I'm going to bet right now that it was Date Wataru who gave Amuro the nickname Zero when they were children... Let's see Date was 28 years old while Amuro right now is *supposedly* 29, since we don't know if Amuro Tooru is even his real name.

Also I guess Amuro did something while investigating during that little timeskip between the Mystery Train case and the next case in the tennis court, I guess we can be sure he knows about Conan now for sure. He probably wasn't even at the hospital for any real reason since he was stalking Conan earlier, that Kusuda Rikumichi stuff is BS and since Vermouth is his partner he should know about the Kir case in other words he has something else in mind?

That part where he said "You're amazing.." is my favourite part of the chapter :oOoOOoO... Amuro must be really impressed of Conan because Conan sorta outsmarted him during the introductory case. I think it was nice to see Amuro actually make a fool out of Conan unlike Subaru who figured it out without saying a word...

They add lemon to the tea, there's also sugar, packed tea and freshly made tea and the tea cups.. the victim probably has some kind of habbit that is different from the others
yeah it's probably the lemon? If I got it right it seems like they are all testing different teas, it also might be some kind of combination.
Mar 9, 2014 5:21 PM

Jan 2012
Zero is Amuro' code name?

Mar 15, 2014 6:45 AM

May 2012
Animekazekage said:
Zero is Amuro' code name?

Zero was Amuros nickname when he was a child, it was given to him because he was easy to see through back then apparently. I'm calling it that it's Date Wataru who gave him that name, unless they first met in the police academy or something.
Mar 19, 2014 5:50 AM
Oct 2013
Conan really was dumb in that one :D I mean he knows that Amuro is a BO member, so when Amuro asked if he knows someone Kusuda Rikumichi he answered directly : No. Everyone would easily know that he knows that person. I don't get it :D
Jul 23, 7:40 AM

Jun 2017
The victim looks like a pleasant person, but that could be misleading, and it might end up that she deserved her death. We shall see.

She got him back. If you understand the characters well enough, you'd know she did!

More topics from this board

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 890 Discussion

k11chi - Apr 6, 2014

1 by KoniginElle »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 889 Discussion

k11chi - Apr 4, 2014

1 by KoniginElle »»
Jul 25, 2:54 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 887 Discussion

Ana - Apr 6, 2014

2 by KoniginElle »»
Jul 18, 11:07 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 886 Discussion

Ana - Apr 6, 2014

2 by KoniginElle »»
Jul 18, 8:21 AM

Poll: » Detective Conan Chapter 101 Discussion

vizhmaster_vizhu - May 30, 2012

2 by LightNoragami1 »»
Jul 16, 2:46 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.