Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 6, 2017 12:15 PM

Oct 2015
It looks every girl with the name "Kirino" has to be freaking horrendous. What a selfish whiny bitch.

As for the investigations in earlier episodes, I suppose hell is divided to several classes or something along these lines. If one repents, they'd be sent to a more tolerable place than someone who doesn't, or someone who is completely innocent.
Feb 17, 2019 6:33 PM
Nekogirl~

Mar 2014
very different build up ep i liked it

Jun 14, 2019 4:47 AM

Sep 2012
Moonfrost said:
Damn. I think the mayor is innocent, and even though he is, he still got sent to hell. I guess you can't stop the Jigoku Shoujo.

Only the detective and her daughter can solve this mystery! XD

i believe it was hes son

Animefreak17a said:
Thank you for destroying lives you selfish cow.........you have to admit that you know the major is innocent and it looked like he did commit suicide so,

This is the better episode because it's not all black and white but all a misunderstanding and that's what I like to see .......No one's to blame but she lets old folks go on the street .........very selfish

he was killed and son hired the killer's, that's what i believe cause suicided makes no sense cause the pictures that prove majors shady deals were missing from hes corps meaning he was murdered, other ppl would have no need for them, they wouldn't know what was in hes bag

WitchyCat said:
Haha people are getting really sensitive over this stuff. One, it's a TV show. Second, it's psychological show, and it's supposed to make you think. Happy endings aren't necessary.

Shibata is getting to be one of the most annoying characters here. I hate people who think they're so big, they alone can mess with something bigger than them. How self centered. Just leave it alone.

ying and yang both are necessary ai yang and hes ying, my point hes important for balance

Raulzus said:
So the mayor didn't actually commit those crimes and she was just trying to earn a profit? What a fucking selfish bitch. Why the fuck did she kill the mayor when he didn't actually kill his father? What an idiot. Definitely one of the most evil characters in the whole show except for maybe the pet shop owner. That guy was a fucking bastard.

and u believe what the son said about her trying to earn profit from it after she said pretty much f u when he offered money to her đź‘Ź makes sense

also she belies it was the major

Sugram22May 27, 2023 7:33 AM
Jan 14, 2020 11:30 PM

Jul 2008
Damn it this one no one wins. The real murderer got off scot free.
Jan 11, 2021 11:52 AM

Mar 2019
Wait, the president was the criminal? Or what happened. Damn, rip. Also Idk how, but everything that journalist does is in vain.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

Apr 12, 2021 6:34 AM

Sep 2012
Alex_TheForest said:
Wait, the president was the criminal? Or what happened. Damn, rip. Also Idk how, but everything that journalist does is in vain.

its more likely that hes son is the culprit
May 18, 2021 7:53 PM
Apr 2021
And THIS is why you should NEVER jump to conclusions.
Jun 14, 2021 6:12 PM

Feb 2017
that was pretty selfish of saki. the mayor seems like the kind of person who wouldn't hurt a fly. the son was so aggressive and just plain mean, which leads me to believe that he is the one who had a part in getting the dad killed.

placeholder text
Aug 10, 2021 6:42 PM

Apr 2020
Even the innocent can go to hell. Quite sad, but at least he didn't suffer due to him actually being innocent of the crime.
Nov 11, 2022 11:02 AM
Dec 2017
another day another so called "Victim" gets sent into hell.

Mar 11, 2023 12:06 PM

Sep 2017
What a selfish and shitty conclusion. I mean, if I was in her shoes I would've done the same; but what a shitty conclusion.
Ř®
Jul 15, 2023 6:19 AM

Oct 2021
As soon as I heard the daughter’s voice in the dub, I knew it would be Cherami Leigh!

Given that Ai didn’t know what to say to the Mayor at the end, he was probably innocent. But didn’t we see in an earlier episode that she can reject a request? Not to mention her teammates usually ask for someone to confess, making it seem like they would let them go if they did. But apparently now anyone who gets targeted will be sent to hell.
Feb 11, 5:12 PM

May 2018
nice finally some more 'murky' episodes. So even if you repent or are innocent, you still get sent to hell? :/
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

redbuzz - May 8, 2008

69 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 30, 5:21 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Predseln - Apr 16, 2009

70 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 30, 3:23 PM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Episode 11 Discussion

Moonfrost - Sep 19, 2009

47 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 29, 11:23 AM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Chilli-Kun - Jan 31, 2008

78 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 29, 10:36 AM

Poll: » Jigoku Shoujo Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

sugarplumfairy - Oct 2, 2008

91 by kirA_-_ »»
Mar 14, 4:17 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.