Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (19) « First ... « 17 18 [19]
Jan 1, 2017 12:31 PM

Aug 2012
tsuyokunaru said:
@Felli1 There is, but it won't be posted today. We'll post it some time next week.

Great! I'll start reading then and keep a list of all the manga I'm reading. Can't wait to see what this challenge list is gonna look like!

Jan 2, 2017 4:20 AM

Oct 2007
The sign up thread has been locked now! Congratulations to everyone who finished the challenge and good job to anyone who tried even if they didn't finish. There's a new one coming in a few days. You can still use this discussion thread for the time being!

Now I'll do my year round up of stuff that I liked. I felt a bit unsatisfied this year as well because I couldn't finish hard and I had to rush at the end to finish and didn't read some stuff I was planning to read. That aside, I did read a few stuff that I quite enjoyed and some of them were pretty memorable.

@Dullboy Thanks! You can start reading if you want, yeah. The system is going to be a bit more complicated, but hopefully people will still find it interesting and will want to participate.

@AudioTsunami We talked things through and found ways to fix most of the stuff you were worried about when we talked about the 2017 challenge, so thankfully it'll be easier than we thought it would be to assign the challenges. Lots of thanks to you, man. You were a great support and amazing help with this challenge.

I was wondering if there are people willing to help out next year to check over forms? I'd like to find at least 2 or 3 people besides me to help out. I'll probably ask in the next discussion thread as well unless I find them here/now.

Last year I was pretty slow sometimes and I think having more people will fix that and we'll be able to cover for each other if necessary. If you want to offer help please remember the challenge is a year long commitment and although you would be able to drop out if you really needed to, it'd be better if you could stick with us through the whole year.
omakaseJan 2, 2017 6:25 AM
密室殺人はなぜ美しいのか。
Jan 2, 2017 6:22 AM

Apr 2013
@tsuyokunaru When you say "coming in a few years", I hope you mean in a few days! It's great that you enjoyed Heads, sometimes my recommendations miss their target.
About checking forms, I'd like to help.

Jan 2, 2017 6:28 AM

Oct 2007
LOL thanks for catching that @HeNrYTG50 I fixed it. I really liked it, yeah. I also wanted to read Nazo no Kanojou X :( maybe this year?

High five for liking Battle Tendency the best so far! I might give Kodomo no Jikan a try this year too.
密室殺人はなぜ美しいのか。
Jan 2, 2017 6:36 AM

Apr 2013
You should! I'm really biased towards Nazo no Kanojo X, being one of my (if not my definitive) favorite series, but I think people don't give it a fair shake. /: I don't claim it's a masterpiece, but it surely is worth reading, and [sarcasm] surprisingly [/sarcasm] a series in which I really enjoy the characters, and the art has a nice feel to it.

High Five! It's just something completely different, even without stands, it really captures the essence of JJBA. I hope you do, and I would like to know your opinion on it.
Jan 2, 2017 9:09 AM

Mar 2013
@tsuyokunaru, I'll definitely be around to cover, answer questions, and potentially check turn ins in a slightly more official capacity then last year.
Jan 2, 2017 5:13 PM

Oct 2007
@AudioTsunami @HeNrYTG50
Cool you guys, thanks! I'll give you more info/instructions soon enough :D
密室殺人はなぜ美しいのか。
Jan 3, 2017 9:25 AM

Jan 2010
Though I've now officially failed to complete the challenge I enjoyed it regardless. I kind of overestimated myself going for the Hard more and with work being hectic the past month I kind gave up and didn't even reach the titles required for the Medium, I should be more careful this year.

However I did find or finally decided to read quite a few titles I enjoyed a lot such Ashita no Ou, Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko, Koe no Katachi, The Friendly Winter etc. and others which I didn't like that much but I do not regret reading. Thanks to all of those who gave me recommendations.

Tsuyokunaru congratulations for organizing all this for one more year, good luck with the 2017 manga reading challenge as well.
Jan 3, 2017 11:10 AM

Oct 2007
@Sooru thank you so much! It was actually fun getting to talk about manga with you and everyone that participated in the thread actively, so I don't regret it at all putting the time into it.

I'm looking forward to the one this year and I think a lot of us were guilty of overachieving in 2016!
密室殺人はなぜ美しいのか。
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (19) « First ... « 17 18 [19]

More topics from this board

» Why so much ntr in manhwa?

TheRacist11 - May 12

13 by Coaghim »»
59 minutes ago

» When do you consider a manga to be "long" ( 1 2 )

Curlybrace101 - Sep 3, 2023

74 by Rhae »»
6 hours ago

» Your top 10 unknown/not-well known manga

Kumoiro_Shizuki - May 16

44 by phantomic109 »»
8 hours ago

Sticky: » 2024 Manga Reading Challenge - Sign Up ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

MRC_mod - Jan 18

406 by barbiesata »»
8 hours ago

Sticky: » The 'Help Identifying This Manga/Character' Thread v3 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Mar 19, 2022

1085 by agberts »»
Yesterday, 5:26 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.