Forum Settings
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (21) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »
Mar 15, 2013 3:40 PM

Nov 2012
IntroverTurtle said:
ChocolateRainbow said:
A-1 studious always manages to fuck up every anime they produce.
Uchuu Kyodai is great.

Almost every.
Mar 15, 2013 3:42 PM
Mar 2013
IntroverTurtle said:
ChocolateRainbow said:
Uchuu Kyodai is great.

Fairytale was great too, until it got canceled. Who knows what they will do to Uchuu Kyodai.
Mar 15, 2013 4:14 PM

Nov 2010
ChocolateRainbow said:
IntroverTurtle said:
ChocolateRainbow said:
Uchuu Kyodai is great.

Fairytale was great too, until it got canceled. Who knows what they will do to Uchuu Kyodai.
If you jinx that show, I will climb through your computer screen.

Alexx_ said:
Almost every.
A couple.
Mar 15, 2013 4:28 PM

Jan 2013
I found out this morning while randomly browsing through internet...
I'm quite disappointed but they've got their reason to do so :/
I'll miss Fairy Tail i was enjoying it quite much haha
Mar 15, 2013 4:31 PM

Jun 2012
ChocolateRainbow said:

Alexx_ said:
Almost every.

A-1 was actually decent when they didn't do every show under the sun because of backing by Aniplex. I prefer their Slice of Life works more than their action shows since they don't know the word consistency or proper budgeting

Working!!(S1 and S2), Tsuritama, and Space Brothers are some of my favorite shows of recent memory
Mar 15, 2013 10:38 PM

Mar 2009
NOOOOOO!!!! :,C
Mar 15, 2013 10:55 PM

Mar 2009
Zero_sama said:
doeman said:
dtshyk said:
According to Televi Magazine, TV anime of Fairy Tail was announced to end on March 30th.

oh yes, this is hilariously amazing. garbage ass anime should've been tossed to the sharks years ago. be gone and stay gone, you will not be missed. same with bleach.

You just read my mind.

--------

Best morning news in a long time. I'm enjoying my coffe more than ever.

For all you haters out there!!! Could you all just shut the F*** up!! FT fans are in shock now that the show is coming to an end!! and here you go all high and mighty! if you have this much time of a time saying all these stuffs, go ahead and make another thread for this. And here you all rubbing it on our faces!! so what if ratings are low? I've been oblivious to this! as far as i know, i've been enjoying this anime since the start. so for all of you who are enjoying the end of this show, get a life and just find other anime's to enjoy and leave this one alone!!!!
Mar 16, 2013 5:28 AM

Nov 2012
Darn: (
Fairy Tail was the last Shonan I was watching. Now what do I do.
Mar 16, 2013 5:42 AM
Feb 2013
I don't watch FT, but I looked it up on google, and it seems that it's not different from the Manga except for the fillers, so rest assured.
Mar 16, 2013 5:51 AM

Jun 2012
yUuRi_03 said:
Zero_sama said:
doeman said:
dtshyk said:
According to Televi Magazine, TV anime of Fairy Tail was announced to end on March 30th.

oh yes, this is hilariously amazing. garbage ass anime should've been tossed to the sharks years ago. be gone and stay gone, you will not be missed. same with bleach.

You just read my mind.

--------

Best morning news in a long time. I'm enjoying my coffe more than ever.

For all you haters out there!!! Could you all just shut the F*** up!! FT fans are in shock now that the show is coming to an end!! and here you go all high and mighty! if you have this much time of a time saying all these stuffs, go ahead and make another thread for this. And here you all rubbing it on our faces!! so what if ratings are low? I've been oblivious to this! as far as i know, i've been enjoying this anime since the start. so for all of you who are enjoying the end of this show, get a life and just find other anime's to enjoy and leave this one alone!!!!

I think we should leave britney alone everyone.
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Mar 16, 2013 5:56 AM

Apr 2008
Agony said:
I don't watch FT, but I looked it up on google, and it seems that it's not different from the Manga except for the fillers, so rest assured.

thank you! I will avoid the manga too
Mar 16, 2013 6:10 AM
Dec 2012
shitty anime that revolves around genericness and fanservice, it was bound to happen
Mar 16, 2013 7:24 AM

Mar 2010
billy00 said:
Darn: (
Fairy Tail was the last Shonan I was watching. Now what do I do.

You should move on. Maybe try something a little bit more serious... Ghost in the Shell maybe?
"Then again, if she's not my sibling, there's no bling, either" - Ararararagi Koyomi
Mar 16, 2013 11:11 AM

Oct 2012
Wow i hate it im like a big otaku over fairytail ;(
Mar 16, 2013 3:52 PM

Mar 2013
Saferobin5181 said:

Why would you call your self otaku? It is not something you want to be.
Mar 16, 2013 7:49 PM

Oct 2012
jkun said:

yeah that the best thing to do for envious people like you.. XD

Mar 16, 2013 10:33 PM

Feb 2013
cray18 said:
Saferobin5181 said:

Why would you call your self otaku? It is not something you want to be.

its nothing wrong,is it? In English, otaku is typically used to refer to an obsessive fan of anime/manga, Japanese video games, and/or Japanese culture in general.
Mar 17, 2013 12:42 AM

Apr 2008
ryshin said:
jkun said:

envious of what exactly?

sounds like you're envious of my superior taste
Mar 17, 2013 1:03 AM

Oct 2012
jkun said:
ryshin said:
jkun said:

envious of what exactly?

if you have brain maybe you can answer by yourself. XD

ah its just your feeling, there's no need for me to do something low like that...

Mar 17, 2013 2:11 AM

Feb 2013
the tournament arc of fairy tail is going amazingly well. gud story in the arc, it would b a shame if it ends at episode 175 without completeing this arc! :(
Mar 17, 2013 8:10 AM

Dec 2012
That sure is some good news, made my day :D
Mar 17, 2013 9:11 AM

Feb 2013
Des said:
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-03-16/manga-entertainment-announce-appleseed-xiii-and-fairy-tail-season-2

"At the MCM Birmingham Comic Con on Saturday March 16, Manga Entertainment announced it would be releasing Appleseed XIII and the second season of Fairy Tail. The dates of both releases are still to be confirmed, although (according to the twitter of UK Anime News), the first volume of Fairy Tail S2 will 'probably' be released in the final quarter of 2013."

amazing news!! cant wait for season 2!
Mar 17, 2013 9:41 AM

Apr 2008
trublemaker said:

amazing news!! cant wait for season 2!

Sorry, I was mistaken.
March 16 was not a Sunday this year. That news story was about last year.

But I'm still sure that there will be a "second season". Anyone who thinks this anime is over is either just silly or haters.

Mar 17, 2013 10:11 AM
Mar 2013
Well I was kinda expecting this, the show was picking up a pace so I thought they are getting ready for some kind of big finale. But I certainly didn't expect that only two episodes are left. Also with FT ending and Naruto sucking so hard atm, that I can no longer tell difference between filler and actual story progresion, I have runned out of ongoing animes to watch. Than again, it's better to stop a show for a while when it catches up to manga, than shoving fillers of abysmal quality down out throats. Yes, I'm looking at you Naruto.
"Well if you have criticisms as a consumer of retail item X, then why don't you step down from your role as consumer and critic and become a creator of the sort of item you were hoping to buy and had thought you had been promised, since everyone knows that the only logical, rational solution to displeasure with a product is to become a manufacturer."
Mar 17, 2013 1:01 PM

Mar 2013
I heard on April 4th its coming back with a rerun titled Fairy tail best! and it'll be better animated, and should include blood.
Mar 17, 2013 1:13 PM
Mar 2013
AbovePsycho-pass said:
I heard on April 4th its coming back with a rerun titled Fairy tail best! and it'll be better animated, and should include blood.

That would be nice, but I won't get my hoper up unless I see some official source.
"Well if you have criticisms as a consumer of retail item X, then why don't you step down from your role as consumer and critic and become a creator of the sort of item you were hoping to buy and had thought you had been promised, since everyone knows that the only logical, rational solution to displeasure with a product is to become a manufacturer."
Mar 17, 2013 7:27 PM

Nov 2010
AbovePsycho-pass said:
Let me guess, you got that from someone's signature.
Mar 18, 2013 2:21 AM

Feb 2012
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2013-03-06/fairy-tail-creator-mashima/anime-is-not-over-yet

nah it's says on animenewsnetwork.. guess it has to be true? atleast i hope ;3

nyan-nyan-nyan-nyan Forever!
Mar 18, 2013 4:16 AM

Feb 2012
jkun said:
ryshin said:
jkun said:

envious of what exactly?

Tastes in what? Naruto? One Piece? They're all the same thing after all. Don't try to get all over yourself...
Mar 18, 2013 7:01 PM

Dec 2010
Fairy Tail Best is a rerun of the actual series.
Sacrificing sleep and sanity for more anime-induced dopamine.
Mar 20, 2013 5:21 AM

Feb 2013
just 10 more days remaining for fairy tail's final episode to air! :(
Mar 20, 2013 5:46 PM

Oct 2011
It's really too bad.. I really like Fairy Tail and don't want it to end. The end/break or whatever you may call it finally gives me the opportunity to start reading the manga because I never wanted to start to not spoil the next episodes.
I hope it gets picked up again in the future, not only because it has very awesome OSTs but because I've always looked forward to next week's episode. :/
Mar 21, 2013 1:41 PM

Sep 2012
Darn, was pretty surprised when I heard the news. I must admit it's a bit saddening to see FT ending. It was the only shounen anime (currently) out there that I liked, even liked a bit too much from time to time. Blah ... I just hope, if it ever comes back, the blood will be included and that they'll redo some episodes were there was shitload of blood going around.
Mar 21, 2013 4:42 PM

Jan 2013
So is it done for good, or is this a break to let the Manga build up?
Mar 22, 2013 3:52 AM

Apr 2011
From what Mashima has said, the anime will stop airing new episodes and will instead have re-runs for some time until the manga has gained enough material for the anime to adapt.
Mar 22, 2013 7:54 AM

Feb 2013
Mashima said he will brings us some good news on 30th March, so i am waiting for it.
Mar 22, 2013 8:12 PM

Oct 2012
My guess is the show is going on hiatus to let the manga get ahead. Which would be great because it would avoid all the filler nonsense many other long-running anime tend to have. But that of course is only a guess. I've been watching this series for so long it would be a shame to see it end now.
Mar 22, 2013 8:49 PM

Feb 2013
Se7en360 said:
My guess is the show is going on hiatus to let the manga get ahead. Which would be great because it would avoid all the filler nonsense many other long-running anime tend to have. But that of course is only a guess. I've been watching this series for so long it would be a shame to see it end now.

Its not possible for the anime to end here, it will come back, Im sure.
Mar 22, 2013 10:24 PM
Dec 2012
Its over. My favorite shounen anime is over! T___T
Mar 22, 2013 10:39 PM

May 2012
trublemaker said:
Se7en360 said:

Anything is possible.

D.Grayman, Bleach, Eyeshield, Beet the Vandel Buster, Mashima own Rave master say HELLO!!!!

BUT the rerun gives hope I guess,pray that the rerun in the afternoons (vs morning) gives better ratings or you can say goodby to any real return of the tv series.
Mar 22, 2013 11:57 PM

Jan 2010
Please tell me this is some kind of sick April Fools prank...
"Whatever happens, happens."-Spike Spiegel
Mar 23, 2013 12:31 AM
Mar 2013
I blame America... deadass.. english dub fairy tail.. it sounds like a shitty anime they arent into the character.. but jap with english sub #badass FUCK EVERYBODY I HAVE NOTHING TO LIVE FOR BECAUSE FAIRY TAIL IS GETTING CANCELED FUCK YO FAMRY BITCH
Mar 23, 2013 5:21 AM

Feb 2013
9988 said:
trublemaker said:
Se7en360 said:

Anything is possible.

D.Grayman, Bleach, Eyeshield, Beet the Vandel Buster, Mashima own Rave master say HELLO!!!!

BUT the rerun gives hope I guess,pray that the rerun in the afternoons (vs morning) gives better ratings or you can say goodby to any real return of the tv series.

yep, ur rite.
Mar 23, 2013 5:24 AM

Feb 2013
Chiwassu said:
Please tell me this is some kind of sick April Fools prank...

i am hoping for the same.
Mar 23, 2013 10:23 PM

Dec 2008
Dont really care, I dropped Fairy Tail after the island arc as it get boring - every arc look the same for me - nothing unique happed.
Mar 24, 2013 7:21 AM

Feb 2013
Another 6 dayz, and fairy tail is over! :(
any suggestions for animez like 'fairy tail'? (with the same type of comedy, and setting, story etc)
Mar 24, 2013 7:51 AM

Apr 2011
trublemaker said:
any suggestions for animez like 'fairy tail'? (with the same type of comedy, and setting, story etc)

Have you tried Rave Master? Same damn thing (Mashima's previous work) and much better, imo. Read the manga, though. The anime isn't that good, apparently.
Mar 24, 2013 8:11 AM
Aug 2011
trublemaker said:

Rave Master(Based on what random episodes/chapters I glanced over) and One Piece are the closest to it.
Mar 24, 2013 10:31 AM
Mar 2012
People should not get their hopes up with it continuing.
I remember people said the same thing with Beelzebub, but even though the manga actually got much better after the anime ended, it still hasn't been picked up yet.
meh
Mar 24, 2013 3:25 PM
Mar 2013
Anyone else think this might be an overly elaborate April Fools Day joke?
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (21) « First ... « 14 15 [16] 17 18 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» 'Shikanoko Nokonoko Koshitantan' Reveals Supporting Cast, Second Promo

DatRandomDude - Yesterday

10 by thebrentinator24 »»
1 hour ago

» Voice Actress Mai Fuchigami Announces Marriage

Hyperion_PS - 3 hours ago

2 by HeroVladimir93 »»
2 hours ago

» 'Zegapain: STA' Unveils Additional Cast, Staff, Trailer

Hyperion_PS - 6 hours ago

3 by RobertBobert »»
2 hours ago

» 'Kinnikuman: Kanpeki Chоujin Shiso-hen' Unveils Additional Cast

Hyperion_PS - 10 hours ago

2 by tsubasalover »»
7 hours ago

» 'Tasuuketsu' Reveals Additional Cast, First Promo, Summer 2024 Premiere

Hyperion_PS - 9 hours ago

0 by Hyperion_PS »»
9 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.