Forum Settings
Forums
New
Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (112) « First ... « 109 110 [111] 112 »
Apr 26, 2016 11:24 AM

Dec 2015
Has anyone watched Toriko? Im in middle of watching, and its awesome for a food lover like me. Everyone always asking 'what universe you would live in? i.e. Harry Potter, Star Wars, One Piece. But this universe In Toriko is right up there. Its pretty much a world where everything is edible, from cotton candy plants, to natural bbq pigs. I would be so fattt.
Apr 26, 2016 3:33 PM

Oct 2011
minikobe27 said:
Has anyone watched Toriko? Im in middle of watching, and its awesome for a food lover like me. Everyone always asking 'what universe you would live in? i.e. Harry Potter, Star Wars, One Piece. But this universe In Toriko is right up there. Its pretty much a world where everything is edible, from cotton candy plants, to natural bbq pigs. I would be so fattt.
toriko has been on my ptw list for far too long. i really have been holding off on starting it for way too long. i men this is a staple shounen jump anime and its finished. but i started watching it with my ex and thats why ive probably never went back to it. but from what i did watch it was REALLY good. basically one piece but with food. i probably wont start t anytime soon since i kinda wanna finish my anime challenge this year, but its definitely high priority outside of that

May 6, 2016 11:38 AM

Mar 2016
Ah Mayoiga...I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish!!! You claim to be a thriller, yet you're making me laugh...I just don't understand you. There's mystery in there somewhere, but you're too busy talking about...something?
Mayoiga, you're certainly something, but for now, I'm not interested in what that is, though maybe once revisited, I might be interested in what you become.
May 29, 2016 12:42 PM

Oct 2011
Poetic_Licence said:
Ah Mayoiga...I have no idea what you're trying to accomplish!!! You claim to be a thriller, yet you're making me laugh...I just don't understand you. There's mystery in there somewhere, but you're too busy talking about...something?
Mayoiga, you're certainly something, but for now, I'm not interested in what that is, though maybe once revisited, I might be interested in what you become.

i came here to ask if anyone else is watching mayoiga? this show is fucking awesome! im only 3 eps in but so far its super interesting. idk how you can not like it

May 29, 2016 2:17 PM

Oct 2013
Mayoiga started super interesting and had alot of potential... I'm at ep 5 I believe and I'm too scared to continue watching...like WTF?! Where is this story line going? xD I hope you still enjoy the rest @talonbone ..I'm still liking it tho..let me know when you're at 5 ..maybe we can continue watching it together :D
<3
May 29, 2016 3:54 PM

Oct 2011
Gwendolly said:
Mayoiga started super interesting and had alot of potential... I'm at ep 5 I believe and I'm too scared to continue watching...like WTF?! Where is this story line going? xD I hope you still enjoy the rest @talonbone ..I'm still liking it tho..let me know when you're at 5 ..maybe we can continue watching it together :D
sorry gwen i just finished ep 9 >< ill admit it was a bit strange but maybe im just easily entertained, idk lol

May 30, 2016 10:45 AM

Oct 2013
talonbone said:
Gwendolly said:
sorry gwen i just finished ep 9 >< ill admit it was a bit strange but maybe im just easily entertained, idk lol

Oh damn! You passed me big time! xD I'm kinda stuck at ep 5 ... like I want to know whats gonna happen but then again I dont!? >.< If that makes any sense.
<3
May 30, 2016 12:19 PM

Oct 2011
Gwendolly said:
talonbone said:

Oh damn! You passed me big time! xD I'm kinda stuck at ep 5 ... like I want to know whats gonna happen but then again I dont!? >.< If that makes any sense.
i know what you mean. thats how i get with a lot of shows xD i wanna finish it but at the same time, i dont really care lol

Jun 7, 2016 1:59 PM

Apr 2011
I don't watch Conan O'Brien anymore, but someone told me about the videos he did in Korea:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLVL8S3lUHf0RvCcVJRVh8IWUDaIL50xnI

It's nice to know Conan is a "golden god" in more places than just Finland ^^
@Lumikki
@Arthur
Jun 7, 2016 2:11 PM

Sep 2013
Watching Ga-Rai Zero. Haven't watched an anime like this in a long time.
Incredible characters and emotions. Like it very much.
One man's freedom is another man's terror.
Jun 15, 2016 1:32 PM

Oct 2011
just finished himouto! umaru-chan and the first season of sailor moon

himouto was really weird. like it was alright, i didnt have too much of a problem watching it. but for the most part it was really jsut meh to me and pretty boring. im not much a fan of SoL anime so thats probably why it wasnt too appealing

sailor moon on the other hand was great. the beginning was super boring and slow and i hate usagi with a passion but besides that its just as good as i remember, probably better. the ending was damn good and i probably will continue this franchise in the future

Jul 3, 2016 9:27 AM

Jan 2011
I just finished Erased and I'm starting ReLife. I'm enjoying them both but ReLife is hitting me harder. I wish I had a ReLife pill haha.
Jul 7, 2016 11:05 AM

Feb 2010
So, though having hiatus of kinds from animu, ofc I had to watch the 1st episode of the latest Berserk anime adaptation, and uhm...

It got a huge backlash, mostly because of the CG animation. I agree, it does not look good (though, tbh, I prefer it's look over the Golden Age -films myself). IMO the bigger problems lie elsewhere though. For example, skipping like 30 chapters (5 or so volumes) of world building and character development? The film trilogy already was so superficial take on the manga and sadly this seems to go down the same sad road, what a waste. :< And I know, it's just the first episode, but I'm not having high hopes after this.

And really, bringing Isidro in in the very first episode? God, I thought we'd have to suffer him way later, but I guess they cut out the whole arc where he is introduced in the manga, so bleh.

Also gotta admit that I kinda liked the Dragon Slayer introduction, as cheesy at it was. :D Some metal riffs from the unfitting soundtrack and amazing narration by the same guy who did the '97 anime. Epic sword is epic.
ArthurJul 7, 2016 11:09 AM
Aug 10, 2016 6:04 PM

Jul 2016
I'm watching Bungou Stray Dogs I'm at episode 5. Hmmm... I think the anime is interesting. After I finish watching that, I will watch Nodame Cantabile.
Aug 11, 2016 4:17 PM

Apr 2016
Bungou was kinda cool I liked the characters but it was kinda weird too. I mean I get the main plot but its sort of chaotic. Still gonna watch the second season definitely.

Anyone watching Saiki Kusuo? I didn't expect it to be that hilarious I actually laugh out loud every episode, I love Saiki's attitude and that JUDGMENT KNIGHTS OF tune, need to set it as my text ringtone

extremely fitting summer set in the middle of october ik
❏ art cred
Aug 12, 2016 4:27 AM

Jul 2016
bungou started off with a lot of potential but it sort of flatlined and ended up being a total mess... i suspect because they were trying to keep within episode limitations so maybe season 2 will be better - hopefully.

i've finally gotten around to watching hyouka and i'm enjoying it a lot so far - the animation is pretty good. Still following along with "shokugeki S2", "handa-kun", "bananya" and starting some of that "orange" too ~~

if anyone has some recommendations for me - give a shout ^^

grouper - no other

0:00 ●━━━━━━─────── 3:46

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

⁞⁞⁞ purple cause baal is my wife  ⁞⁞⁞
Aug 12, 2016 7:12 AM

Jul 2016
Recently, I finished the Bungou Stray Dogs and I'm gonna watch the Nodame Cantabile.
Aug 20, 2016 12:04 PM

Jan 2009
Adventure Time, Veep and The Walking Dead

anime can suck it
Aug 21, 2016 4:42 PM

Oct 2011
just finished claymore and guyver part 1&2

claymore was so meh. for one i hate robot chicks who are constantly -_- and have basically 0 personality. thats almost every claymore. the fighting was good and i liked how some had special powers. the series is overall alright

guyver1 was damn good. for being a show made in the late 80s i thought it was awesome. great fights, more gorey sometimes. overall good
guyver 2 however.. was so different. the pace and story really felt a little rushed and that open ass ending was so bad. the first guyver ended so well i shouldve stopped there but oh well. decent at best

Aug 24, 2016 5:27 PM

Oct 2011
double posting because fuck the rules

anyways finished the second season of ass class and it was so fucknig good. those arent tears. my eyes just wont stop sweating D;

Aug 24, 2016 6:49 PM

Apr 2013
talonbone said:
double posting because fuck the rules

anyways finished the second season of ass class and it was so fucknig good. those arent tears. my eyes just wont stop sweating D;
BANNED
Aug 25, 2016 8:16 PM

Oct 2011
^ not even a week of admin and already abusing power. gg trump

just finished boku no hero acdemia. 10/10 freaking amazing. cant wait for s2

Aug 27, 2016 3:08 AM

Oct 2009
Just finished Nodame Cantabile S1, S2, S3 in a go! YAY..

Now on my way to complete my Romance Anime Watching Challenge :D

Starting with Inu X Boku SS. I was expecting it to be a normal butler show. And the fox butler appears.
woahh FOX! I likey most fox character and I am hoping the fox character to be good .. :)
Aug 27, 2016 5:30 AM

Aug 2016
Watched the first episode of Magi just now, seems pretty interesting! I think I'm gonna enjoy this one c:
Aug 30, 2016 3:37 PM

Oct 2011
dinokip said:
Watched the first episode of Magi just now, seems pretty interesting! I think I'm gonna enjoy this one c:
magi is really good. and the sinbad OVA and series is good too. if you end up enjoying magi i suggest checking out sinbad as well

well i heard the naruto anime is about to finally reach its end so its catch up time </3 im so fucking sad. naruto was one of the reasons i got into anime. i watched that fucking kid grow up.. im really gonna miss it

Sep 19, 2016 1:50 PM

Feb 2013
I'm watching Hyouka. I'm halfway and its decent so far. Its not the best but there's definitely some cool & funny moments in there ^__^
Sep 21, 2016 12:57 AM

Jan 2012
Ramon293 said:
I'm watching Hyouka. I'm halfway and its decent so far. Its not the best but there's definitely some cool & funny moments in there ^__^

Just don't be like my one friend who, since 2012, has felt a need to constantly remind me (jokingly) about how much he hates it. But I'm guessing his hate for Chitanda and the show is actually for real. Personally, I still like Hyouka, but not as much as I thought I did back in 2012.
Sep 21, 2016 4:55 AM

Feb 2013
StyleF1re said:
Ramon293 said:

Just don't be like my one friend who, since 2012, has felt a need to constantly remind me (jokingly) about how much he hates it. But I'm guessing his hate for Chitanda and the show is actually for real. Personally, I still like Hyouka, but not as much as I thought I did back in 2012.

No I like it. Chitanda is my favorite character of the show. More people told me they hate Chitanda and the show but I dont care tbh.
Sep 22, 2016 2:45 AM

Jan 2012
Ramon293 said:
No I like it. Chitanda is my favorite character of the show. More people told me they hate Chitanda and the show but I dont care tbh.

Houtarou's always going to be my guy, since he pretty much was a pioneer in the energy-efficiency game for anime characters. Anybody that tells you otherwise needs to learn to recognize or research how to spend their energy more wisely! Nah, but I like him and the one other girl Mayaka. Chitanda was just a bit too curious for my preferences, but I do like how she had her fingerprints all over the show and provided the spark to make everything go. Plus the show might still have one of most stylistic school festival depictions I've seen in an anime, and I saw that badboy over four years ago! For me, that's probably around 100 days worth of anime between then and now.

Anyway, I still think the end leaves much to be desired and was too open-ended for my liking. But man, I think I can still remember some sakura petals falling in the finale. Good stuff!
Sep 22, 2016 5:47 AM

Feb 2013
StyleF1re said:
Ramon293 said:

Houtarou's always going to be my guy, since he pretty much was a pioneer in the energy-efficiency game for anime characters. Anybody that tells you otherwise needs to learn to recognize or research how to spend their energy more wisely! Nah, but I like him and the one other girl Mayaka. Chitanda was just a bit too curious for my preferences, but I do like how she had her fingerprints all over the show and provided the spark to make everything go. Plus the show might still have one of most stylistic school festival depictions I've seen in an anime, and I saw that badboy over four years ago! For me, that's probably around 100 days worth of anime between then and now.

Anyway, I still think the end leaves much to be desired and was too open-ended for my liking. But man, I think I can still remember some sakura petals falling in the finale. Good stuff!

Yeah I start to like the show more and more now, I'm near the end. Yeah thats what I like about Chitanda. Maybe it's not very realistic how curious she is, but it defines the comedy of the show a bit. Cause Houtarou rather conserves energy but now he feels forced to do something, I think its pretty funny somehow :p And also that she's such a klutz it fits her haha. Houtarou is also very good, he's a really unique character :) I'm gonna finish it today, too bad there is no season 2.
RamonSep 22, 2016 9:34 AM
Sep 23, 2016 1:00 AM

Jan 2012
Ramon293 said:
Yeah I start to like the show more and more now, I'm near the end. Yeah thats what I like about Chitanda. Maybe it's not very realistic how curious she is, but it defines the comedy of the show a bit. Cause Houtarou rather conserves energy but now he feels forced to do something, I think its pretty funny somehow :p And also that she's such a klutz it fits her haha. Houtarou is also very good, he's a really unique character :) I'm gonna finish it today, too bad there is no season 2.

Yeah, it's unfortunate because the show surely had more left in the tank story-wise. Nonetheless, it's a nice blueprint on how to make the most of a rather mundane/typical theme with the school environment. Heck, it's also a nice example of what the opposite sex with opposite traits can do to a person. Can't be conserving energy all the time! haha
Sep 25, 2016 7:14 PM

Oct 2011
anyone watching pokemon XYZ by any chance? the last 4-5 eps were SO EPIC! like the movies but better. this is hands down the best thing ive ever seen in the series. so fucking epic. i didnt know they were allowed to make the series this goddamn great.. i really suggest watching it

Sep 30, 2016 3:51 AM

Feb 2013
Watching Handa-kun ._. Such a let down after Barakamon
Sep 30, 2016 9:52 AM

Aug 2016
Ramen_Noodles said:

Its actually a prequel story of Barakamon. Mehh ppl still love Barakamon

All the best people are crazy!
Sep 30, 2016 11:08 AM

Feb 2013
Allenekoo said:
Ramen_Noodles said:

Its actually a prequel story of Barakamon. Mehh ppl still love Barakamon

I know its a prequel story of Barakamon :p I said it was a let down after Barakamon cause it aired before Handa-kun and I watched Barakamon first. Yea Barakamon was good :)
Sep 30, 2016 12:51 PM
Aug 2016
Currently watching Baccano!
Sep 30, 2016 1:41 PM
Apr 2010
I started Senkaiden Houshin Engi and Show by Rock! only recently - though suffering with lack of time to watch atm. Both though series seem to be easy for me to watch, so it's not the shows causing me issues :D
Nov 29, 2016 6:29 PM

Oct 2011
Currently watching Bungou Stray Dogs 2nd season. First season was interesting and I thought it was good, or at least good enough to keep watching. Would recommend to anyone looking for an action/comedy anime.
Jan 20, 2017 7:20 AM
Feb 2009
I just posted a review for Upotte and now I'm re-watching El Cazador de la Bruja.
Jan 20, 2017 2:07 PM

Apr 2013
youtube videos about the story in Witcher 1 & 2
Jan 30, 2017 5:20 PM

Oct 2011
yugioh.. a lot of yugioh

Feb 2, 2017 8:58 PM

Aug 2010
ReLIFE as part of that 2017 challenge that's kicking about. It's one of the few high school setting series I don't find completely insufferable so it's got that going for it so far!

I wonder if Onoya is in the same boat as the protag or it's just set up for her to look like that.
Feb 3, 2017 11:51 AM

Jan 2014
Right now I'm watching Gotham
Feb 3, 2017 2:13 PM
Feb 2009
A little Ruroini Kenshin, a little Natsume Yuujinchou.
Feb 3, 2017 5:25 PM

Apr 2013
just started Bakuman
Feb 4, 2017 1:06 AM

Jun 2016
Little over half way through Akame Ga Kill rn

Oxton said:
ReLIFE as part of that 2017 challenge that's kicking about. It's one of the few high school setting series I don't find completely insufferable so it's got that going for it so far!

I wonder if Onoya is in the same boat as the protag or it's just set up for her to look like that.

I ended up loving ReLIFE
Feb 5, 2017 3:21 PM

Oct 2011
Finished Dragon Ball recently, now watching DBZ. Dragon Ball was way better than I thought it would be.
Feb 20, 2017 5:49 PM

Oct 2011
Almost finished with Accel World. It's a mediocre anime. I had to take a break from DBZ after I finished the Frieza saga. Maybe I should just have gone with Dragonball Z Kai.
Feb 20, 2017 7:04 PM

Apr 2013
trying to finish Servant X Service on CrunchyRoll, but CrunchyRoll has been down for the last 3 days apparently.... >_> what am I paying for a sub for? <___<
Feb 21, 2017 3:42 PM

Oct 2011
KamikazeNinja said:
Almost finished with Accel World. It's a mediocre anime. I had to take a break from DBZ after I finished the Frieza saga. Maybe I should just have gone with Dragonball Z Kai.
i thought the same it wasnt anything speacial at all imo, kinda boring actually. i took a break after the frieza saga as well on my rewatch then forgot to go back to it lol. cell games were great and all but i think rewatching the old yugioh is more worth right now

Reply Disabled for Non-Club Members
Pages (112) « First ... « 109 110 [111] 112 »

More topics from this board

» What Are You Listening to? + All About the Music! ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Corsair857 - Jun 2, 2011

3583 by Elanin »»
Dec 22, 2023 3:31 AM

Sticky: » Hi!I am... :) ~ Introductions ~ ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Mar 12, 2011

5705 by tamilanime »»
Jun 19, 2022 4:05 AM

Sticky: » Administrators' lounge [closed for members] ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

JusticeUndone - Aug 22, 2011

361 by Lotus97 »»
Jun 17, 2022 12:02 PM

» [GAME] You're Banned! v. 7.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Uuh - Dec 12, 2015

8529 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 4:21 AM

» [GAME] First Thing That Pops Up In Your Mind V. 3.0 ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Arianna - Mar 20, 2016

3543 by Pyro »»
May 12, 2022 12:40 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.