Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »
Oct 23, 2012 9:13 AM

Jan 2008
ssjokg said:
Matthz8 said:
It's funny how most of the questions I see around here were answered in the animu.Come on,pay attention to the damn episodes

haters gonna hate

They just have bad attention span.
/sees what they assume to be a problem/plothole
/pauses anime
/posts rage question or assumed plothole on forum with the additional rude comment
/resumes anime
/finds out it gets explained a few minutes afterwards
/comes back to delete question
/5+ people answered + chain quote
Oct 23, 2012 9:16 AM

Aug 2009
Paul said:
ssjokg said:
Matthz8 said:
It's funny how most of the questions I see around here were answered in the animu.Come on,pay attention to the damn episodes

haters gonna hate

/pauses anime
/posts rage question/plothole
/resumes anime
/5+ people chain quote.

The last guy that raged about the "plotholes" has Bakemonogatari and S;G as favourites. I cant imagine him having bad attention span.
Oct 23, 2012 9:19 AM

Jan 2008
For SAO*

Lulz.
Oct 23, 2012 9:24 AM

Dec 2010
ssjokg said:
Paul said:
ssjokg said:
Matthz8 said:

haters gonna hate

/pauses anime
/resumes anime
/5+ people chain quote.

The last guy that raged about the "plotholes" has Bakemonogatari and S;G as favourites. I cant imagine him having bad attention span.

Then they get all mad when people point out that the question has been answered or simply go into denial mode, sigh....this forum really makes one feel like they can see the future, its so freaken predictable.
Oct 23, 2012 9:24 AM

Aug 2009
Paul said:
For SAO*

Lulz.

Doesn't excuse him from being a hater...
Oct 23, 2012 10:20 AM

Jul 2007
kaimax said:
-Fly
Remember Yui said that it's just a support controller, which means there are people that doesn't need it anymore, for example Lyfa and the Leader of the Salamanders..

This is correct: think of it as how some fps games allow you to turn aim-assist on and off or how some racing games have automatic and manual acceleration control modes.

It helps a newbie to NOT suck, but he would still suck more than someone who actually is flying without assist system.

ssjokg said:

Not that unbelievable

half the posts in Steins;Gate threads have been someone calling stuff that was explained or needs no explanation, a plothole.
Oct 23, 2012 11:31 AM

Mar 2012
Well for me who doesn't read the LN, its a pretty decent start for the new arc.. I'm just hoping there will be more good action and lesser the damn drama..
Keep moving forward
Oct 23, 2012 12:22 PM

Sep 2011
Shit as usual.
Aand the loli is back.Ugh.
Oct 23, 2012 12:39 PM

Aug 2011
skapandi said:
Shit as usual.

Worst loli ever.
I don't know why I'm still watching this...... oh yeah right Sugou, NTR ftw.
Oct 23, 2012 1:21 PM

Oct 2012
No Sugou in this episode?
Oct 23, 2012 1:40 PM

Mar 2012
skapandi said:
Shit as usual.

Loli? Are you talking about Yui?

*Newsflash* THAT ISN'T LOLI!
Oct 23, 2012 4:24 PM

Jul 2012
Toucanbird said:
skapandi said:
Shit as usual.

Loli would be Silica. lulz
Oct 23, 2012 8:11 PM

Jan 2009
I somehow can't stop loving this anime..
Oct 23, 2012 10:49 PM

May 2011
More Sugou please.

“Girls can wear jeans and cut their hair short and wear shirts and boots because it’s okay to be a boy; for girls it’s like promotion. But for a boy to look like a girl is degrading, according to you, because secretly you believe that being a girl is degrading.”—Ian McEwan, The Cement Garden (1978)
Oct 23, 2012 10:58 PM
Oct 2012
if someone have any idea about GUN GALE ONLINE(GGO) can you please tell me what exactly is it. I have an idea but still i'm confuse.
Oct 23, 2012 10:59 PM
Oct 2012
Do you think whats more better to play the SAO or ALO...?
Oct 23, 2012 11:01 PM
Oct 2012
is there any game for sword art online on PSP...??
Oct 23, 2012 11:30 PM

Jun 2008
deathsycthe123 said:
is there any game for sword art online on PSP...??

It's already announced and in development.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Oct 23, 2012 11:47 PM

Sep 2010
Toucanbird said:
skapandi said:
Shit as usual.

lol yui = 100% loli.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 24, 2012 12:03 AM

Apr 2012
Bishoujotaku said:
More Sugou please.

+1
Him glopping Asuna would be nice. Although with as much swag as he does I bet he doesn't have as much as 2 years worth saved up.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Oct 24, 2012 1:01 AM

Jul 2012
Leonard93 said:

lol yui = 100% loli.

The fuck are you talking about?

Loli = a sexualized little girl.
Yui = a little girl.

Yui is never portrayed in a sexual manner. Get your shit straight.
Oct 24, 2012 1:10 AM
Sep 2011
Sixth said:
Leonard93 said:

lol yui = 100% loli.

Yui = a little girl.

What do you expect? Most people on MAL lack of knowledge, they barely know about anything, some guys in this thread doesn't even know the definition of harem/netorare ... they thought loli = underage kids, as expected of their stupidity, I gave up giving them definitions long time ago. Oh well they saw someone use it, popularize it, then they use it themselves without understanding anything.

Glad someone like you still existed. I salute u!!!
Oct 24, 2012 2:06 AM

Sep 2011
So many morons here calling Yui a Loli. Oh boy, do you guys even know the bloody definition and characteristic of a "Loli" or are you just pulling facts straight out of your asses rofl.
Oct 24, 2012 3:36 AM

Jul 2012
HibiChouchou said:
What do you expect? Most people on MAL lack of knowledge, they barely know about anything, some guys in this thread doesn't even know the definition of harem/netorare ... they thought loli = underage kids, as expected of their stupidity, I gave up giving them definitions long time ago. Oh well they saw someone use it, popularize it, then they use it themselves without understanding anything.

Glad someone like you still existed. I salute u!!!

Haha thanks. I'm glad some people like you know what they're talking about.

Tyrel said:
So many morons here calling Yui a Loli. Oh boy, do you guys even know the bloody definition and characteristic of a "Loli" or are you just pulling facts straight out of your asses rofl.

You shouldn't even strike that line out. They ARE morons....and proud of it I guess.
Oct 24, 2012 6:54 AM

Aug 2007
O.o nice, Yui is back.
Oct 24, 2012 7:22 AM
Jul 2011
This show...

OMG...

I'm a patient man. I'll put up with a lot of bullshit. Really.

But this show is like standing right on the fucking line and jumping up and down.

First there was the travesty that was the Aincrad bail-out and then we've got the next ep, which was cool except for the gratuitous Saturday-morning cartoon villain. Now we're finally back in the swing of things and that was a pretty boring episode ending. I got ten bucks says Kirito's sister is a player in Alfheim, and I'd like a bonus buck if it's the blonde girl.

This plot has become so thin that I don't even guess at what's going to happen anymore. I just watch the episode and then try to shake my brain out like a fucking etch-a-sketch to try and get rid of the OBVIOUS CONCLUSIONS BROUGHT ON BY OVERUSED PLOT DEVICES.

Every fucking episode I keep finding myself saying, "If the next ep isn't good then I'm dropping this shit."

HOW DO THEY KNOW WHERE THE LINE IS? THE LINE IS IN MY HEAD! ONLY I SHOULD KNOW WHERE IT IS!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!
-------------------------------------------
Still waiting for MOAR HARUHI!
Oct 24, 2012 7:25 AM

Jun 2012
Mayobe said:
This show...

OMG...

I'm a patient man. I'll put up with a lot of bullshit. Really.

But this show is like standing right on the fucking line and jumping up and down.

First there was the travesty that was the Aincrad bail-out and then we've got the next ep, which was cool except for the gratuitous Saturday-morning cartoon villain. Now we're finally back in the swing of things and that was a pretty boring episode ending. I got ten bucks says Kirito's sister is a player in Alfheim, and I'd like a bonus buck if it's the blonde girl.

This plot has become so thin that I don't even guess at what's going to happen anymore. I just watch the episode and then try to shake my brain out like a fucking etch-a-sketch to try and get rid of the OBVIOUS CONCLUSIONS BROUGHT ON BY OVERUSED PLOT DEVICES.

Every fucking episode I keep finding myself saying, "If the next ep isn't good then I'm dropping this shit."

HOW DO THEY KNOW WHERE THE LINE IS? THE LINE IS IN MY HEAD! ONLY I SHOULD KNOW WHERE IT IS!

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!

Just drop it already >.>
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Oct 24, 2012 7:35 AM

Sep 2010
May I say this show is fail now? He's seriously putting on that nervegear without much hesitation and the fiancée thing was already stupid. Even more importantly, we're getting this damn childish fairy crap? Fairies?! Give me back my Sword Art Online, I don't want Fairy Tale Online. (and no, I'm not referring to a certain shounen series)
Yes, I'm raging, and I think it's fair to do so.
ObinderuOct 24, 2012 7:39 AM
Oct 24, 2012 7:38 AM

Sep 2010
Sixth said:
Leonard93 said:

lol yui = 100% loli.

Yui = a little girl.

loli doesnt have to be sexualized at all...
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Oct 24, 2012 9:33 AM

Jun 2008
Fairies = Girlish?

jeezus, these people doesn't know a thing. Yeah, spam that "Generalization skill" that you guys have.. seriously.

Visit this blog That I'm working with my friend
http://randomnessthing.com/
Oct 24, 2012 9:45 AM

Aug 2009
kaimax said:
Fairies = Girlish?

jeezus, these people doesn't know a thing. Yeah, spam that "Generalization skill" that you guys have.. seriously.

If the were called Elves they wouldnt have a problem.Because you know they exist in real mmo.They would simply choose another thing to complain about.
Oct 24, 2012 11:08 AM

Jun 2012
Arent lolis just cute little girls? or girls that just look younger.
I dont know shit about that subject but im just saying what i thought they were xD
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
Oct 24, 2012 11:28 AM
Jul 2012
jimbob1141 said:
I dont know shit about that subject but im just saying what i thought they were xD

they are i dont know what the fuck everyone else is talking about
Oct 24, 2012 12:03 PM

Apr 2011
This episode was so epic. I'm loving this ALO world who would have thought Fairies could be so badass. And its so good to see Yui again. I loved when Kirito killed the dude at the end saying "Who's next"? He is such a badass.
Oct 24, 2012 12:09 PM

Aug 2011
JavierR said:
jimbob1141 said:

IKR Sugou is the #1 loli of 2012.
Oct 24, 2012 12:53 PM
Jul 2012
EstelleBright said:
JavierR said:
jimbob1141 said:

IKR Sugou is the #1 loli of 2012.

XD of course sugou should be in the top charts of moe!
Oct 24, 2012 2:50 PM

Oct 2010
InfiniteDestiny said:
ssjokg said:
Paul said:
ssjokg said:
Matthz8 said:

haters gonna hate

/pauses anime
/resumes anime
/5+ people chain quote.

Then they get all mad when people point out that the question has been answered or simply go into denial mode, sigh....this forum really makes one feel like they can see the future, its so freaken predictable.

kaimax said:
Nichibotsu-kaeru said:
what happened to no sword skills? and why can the other people fly without that controller!? and then kirito trying to be cool, after this episode i conclude that this anime sucks

-No sword skill
Yes, it's a fact that ALO doesn't have "sword skills", but it doesn't mean that they can't use swords. the only skill is their "own skill". If a guy knows fencing/kendo it's an advantage for them.

-Fly
Remember Yui said that it's just a support controller, which means there are people that doesn't need it anymore, for example Lyfa and the Leader of the Salamanders.

You haters are now just trying so hard to hate it, you all look pathetic.

but yeh, i find the logic of this anime hard to follow, but i think it is mainly Kirito, and the rest of the characters are the reason for me not liking this show any more, i mean who stuffs a whole muffin in there mouth and then choke on it to stop thinking about some thing, or in any case what ever the reason, i just find this anime a bit hard to understand. weather that is because of my own small attention span, i watched the whole episode before i posted. i personally feel that this anime is not written very well, and ironically this probably isn't written very well. some times characters can make up for this, but with this anime i find so far that nothing apart from the visuals seem to be keeping me entertained. my personal opinion, not trying to hate on this anime since i am still giving it a go, i really liked this anime at first and i hope it redeems it self in my eyes
Oct 24, 2012 3:01 PM

Aug 2009
Nichibotsu-kaeru said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
ssjokg said:
Paul said:
ssjokg said:
Matthz8 said:

haters gonna hate

/pauses anime
/resumes anime
/5+ people chain quote.

kaimax said:
Nichibotsu-kaeru said:
what happened to no sword skills? and why can the other people fly without that controller!? and then kirito trying to be cool, after this episode i conclude that this anime sucks

-No sword skill
Yes, it's a fact that ALO doesn't have "sword skills", but it doesn't mean that they can't use swords. the only skill is their "own skill". If a guy knows fencing/kendo it's an advantage for them.

-Fly
Remember Yui said that it's just a support controller, which means there are people that doesn't need it anymore, for example Lyfa and the Leader of the Salamanders.

but yeh, i find the logic of this anime hard to follow, but i think it is mainly Kirito, and the rest of the characters are the reason for me not liking this show any more, i mean who stuffs a whole muffin in there mouth and then choke on it to stop thinking about some thing, or in any case what ever the reason, i just find this anime a bit hard to understand. weather that is because of my own small attention span, i watched the whole episode before i posted. i personally feel that this anime is not written very well, and ironically this probably isn't written very well. some times characters can make up for this, but with this anime i find so far that nothing apart from the visuals seem to be keeping me entertained. my personal opinion, not trying to hate on this anime since i am still giving it a go, i really liked this anime at first and i hope it redeems it self in my eyes

SAO's explanations(when it offers them) arent that hard to understand.As for the muffin scene...I can make a list of (good)anime series/characters with similar retarded scenes.I understand disliking an anime or liking it less than when you started it(ep1 maybe?) but finding reasons to complain in SAO that you wouldnt give a shit about in another series makes someone wonder if you are simply dissatisfied with the show or just hate it for x reasons.
Oct 24, 2012 3:08 PM

Oct 2010
ssjokg said:
Nichibotsu-kaeru said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
ssjokg said:
Paul said:
ssjokg said:
Matthz8 said:

haters gonna hate

/pauses anime
/resumes anime
/5+ people chain quote.

kaimax said:
Nichibotsu-kaeru said:

-No sword skill

-Fly

SAO's explanations(when it offers them) arent that hard to understand.As for the muffin scene...I can make a list of (good)anime series/characters with similar retarded scenes.I understand disliking an anime or liking it less than when you started it(ep1 maybe?) but finding reasons to complain in SAO that you wouldnt give a shit about in another series makes someone wonder if you are simply dissatisfied with the show or just hate it for x reasons.

no i hate it when stuff like this happens in other series, and if it happens a lot it alone will make me hate the show, just some times the overall material can help me overlook this since it is a relatively small thing if only once in a while, but yui with her calling Kirito is annoying as fudge, i am not sure who agrees with me, if it wasn't for that ridiculously cheesy part i wouldn't have a problem with her, but since there is nothing to great happening, it stands out more, i am probably more dissatisfied with it and not hating it, i really want to like this anime since it has a great possibility of being a good show, the reason why i liked this show was because it reminded me of mmorpg's i played when i was young, and it is original for this
Oct 24, 2012 6:49 PM

Dec 2011
Yikes. Sugu needs to chill out.

Oct 25, 2012 8:02 AM

Sep 2009
People should search what loli means before commenting so there isn't a bunch of pages and comments arguing over it. A simple search will clear everything up.

Oct 25, 2012 8:17 AM
Jul 2012
I miss Crossing Field the new op sucks compared to it
Oct 25, 2012 8:23 AM

Aug 2009
JavierR said:

that is 100% true.But the new ED is way better than the previous one.At least now I CAN sit down and listen to it
Oct 25, 2012 8:45 AM
Jul 2012
ssjokg said:
JavierR said:

that is 100% true.But the new ED is way better than the previous one.At least now I CAN sit down and listen to it

true... i couldnt stand the first ending , i only time i listened to it was the first episode to look at the preview, but it was a wasted effort because i realized SAO has no episode previews in the episode
Oct 25, 2012 8:56 AM

Sep 2012
I like the first ED very much though - have listened it dozens of times and it still moves me. The new ED does not have any impact on me though.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 25, 2012 10:07 AM

Dec 2010
ssjokg said:
They would simply choose another thing to complain about.

Nuff said
Oct 25, 2012 10:53 AM
Jul 2012
People these days... just... ugh... smokin' jpg.
You guys just complainin' again? Complain this complain that... all you guys do is just complainin'
How very immature. Elves, fairies who cares? Kirito is still ma men yo
Although I agree that SAO is much better because SAO is quite thrillin'
ALO just seems less dangerous in comparison and I get the feelin' it might have less-Asuna too :(

Damn dat sweaty ass.
You guys just being unreasonable. Complainin' in every SAO threads or maybe you guys just trollin'

You might want to stop doing that or else you'll fail at life.
Signature removed. See your messages for more information.
Oct 25, 2012 11:36 AM

Mar 2012
I find this dismissive, 'haters gonna hate' mentality far more obnoxious and childish. If you have a problem with something negative said about SAO, then put together a proper debate for it. Just being dismissive comes across as, A) not having having a legit counterpoint and, B) immature and desperate enough to strive for some false sense of the higher ground regardless.

If complaining about a show is childish -it isn't if you're able to state why you feel that way- but if complaining about a show is childish, what does that make the people complaining about the complainers?
Oct 25, 2012 11:45 AM

Sep 2012
RMNDolphy said:
I find this dismissive, 'haters gonna hate' mentality far more obnoxious and childish. If you have a problem with something negative said about SAO, then put together a proper debate for it. Just being dismissive comes across as, A) not having having a legit counterpoint and, B) immature and desperate enough to strive for some false sense of the higher ground regardless.

It depends on the points of the haters though. If the points from the haters are full of emotional or strong-worded remarks it may be a rational and mature attitude to decline to engage. If the criticisms are fairly and respectfully stated then those people who state them would not be called "haters" after all.
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Oct 25, 2012 11:51 AM

Jan 2008
symbv said:
RMNDolphy said:

It depends on the points of the haters though. If the points from the haters are full of emotional or strong-worded remarks it may be a rational and mature attitude to decline to engage. If the criticisms are fairly and respectfully stated then those people who state them would not be called "haters" after all.

The goal of a hater isn't to start a 'proper' debate. It's simply to hate the series, with facts or not, it doesn't matter.
Pages (15) « First ... « 10 11 [12] 13 14 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jul 14, 2012

777 by ssafin »»
Yesterday, 2:25 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 15, 2012

903 by stverc »»
Jun 21, 5:13 AM

» Best anime ? ( 1 2 3 )

inthelovedotorg - Jun 11

106 by Owlblocks »»
Jun 21, 12:04 AM

» Can someone explain?

infinite_Shadows - Jun 3

20 by Swyzen »»
Jun 14, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

bippo - Dec 22, 2012

1446 by kosarzek »»
Jun 6, 7:11 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.