Forum Settings
Forums

Discuss books you are currently reading now? (MANGA EXCLUDED)

New
Pages (114) « First ... « 105 106 [107] 108 109 » ... Last »
Jan 13, 2020 8:18 PM

Sep 2017
Most of the way through The Man Who Was Thursday by G.K. Chesterton. It's pretty hilarious and is full of interesting paradoxes and juxtapostions... almost too many, but the best ones vividly illustrate the absurdity of life and the search for meaning - and also the absurdity of not searching for meaning - while still being mostly tongue-in-cheek.

Very, very British.
Jan 19, 2020 6:51 PM

Sep 2019
Been making good progress through Turning Darkness Into Light. Sequel to the Lady Trent books.

I really like how Marie Brennan can fuse the magical into the mundane real world and it not feel like a fantasy setting, just sucks me right in.
Jan 24, 2020 4:48 PM
Dec 2014
Currently reading Murakami's 1Q84. I am on book 2 (out of 3) so far. Its a surreal fiction novel and goes between two characters/stores: Aomame, an assassin and Tengo, an cram school teacher/author. I don't want to say too much as I don't want to ruin the plot. But it involves a cult and trying to figure out whats reality. Fantastic read so far.
Jan 24, 2020 6:01 PM

Jul 2014
Finished The Wings of the Dove by Henry James. Gona read more James and pick up The Golden Bowl now.

edit: 5/5 btw James is a beast
MurauJan 24, 2020 7:20 PM
Jan 25, 2020 12:27 PM

Aug 2008
Currently reading Edward Snowden's book Permanent Record, had to pick it up after seeing him on Joe Rogan.
Jan 25, 2020 6:25 PM

Aug 2019
I'm currently reading Eragon.
Mustard is amazing đź–¤
Feb 14, 2020 9:46 AM
Jul 2018
stickyfingersx said:
House of Chains - Malazan Book of the Fallen, Feeling like reading the best, books could possibly offer. Recommended to anyone who likes epic fantasy along the lines of ASOIAF. It's that good. Like say, Malazan is simply Game of Thrones on steroids (Though very different).

My husband keeps telling me I've read this, but I don't remember a damn thing about it. So this is next on my list...

Just as soon as I finish "Senlin Ascends" by Josiah Bancroft. The way he writes, wow. I wish I had his gift/skill. Just beautiful. A hard book to put down lol but dammit I have shit to do today! Like finding the next two in the series.
Feb 14, 2020 9:32 PM

Mar 2017
Currently, Lord of the Rings though it takes patience to get through. It's veeeeery slow. It's my second read through.

Also The Future of the Mind by Michio Kaku. A very good piece of nonfiction that explains our current knowledge of the brain and where that knowledge will take us in the future.
Feb 15, 2020 12:10 AM
Dec 2015
i'm currently rereading Across the Nightingale Floor by Lian Hearn. it was a middle school favourite and i couldn't get it out of my head in years

i'm also trying to finish The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde. bit of a fun read for me except that i've been dragging out the last chapters OTL
Feb 16, 2020 12:07 AM
Feb 2020
usagiko said:
I'm totally a bookworm. I'm in the middle of so many books I've lost count. Anyway, here's what I'm reading right now:

-Brave Story by Miyabe Miyuki

-Blood+: First Kiss (novelization) by Ikehata Ryo

-The Dalai Lama: The Universe in a Single Atom - the convergence of science and spirituality by the Dalai Lama

-Me and Mister Darcy by Alexandra Potter

-Atonement by Ian McEwan

-Developing Talents: Careers for Individuals with Autism

-Henry and June by Anais Nin

-Nightwood by Djuna Barnes

What novels are you reading, MAL members? Remember, manga is EXCLUDED. Light novels are okay.

Great usagiko!! Thank you for your valuable information. I'm going to start from today..
Feb 16, 2020 6:41 PM
Feb 2020
(Ready Player One) Saw the movie, wonder how'd it be as a book. Plus the movie was a lot better than I thought it would be,
Feb 19, 2020 6:07 AM

Dec 2015
I'm reading The Art of Learning by Joshua Waitzkin. It's a great book for the first hundred pages, it offers a lot of insight on how to build healthy learning habits, but it falls off after that in my opinion.

Club for Fighting Game lovers : https://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=77600
Feb 19, 2020 2:38 PM

Jan 2017
Toaru Majutsu no Index Genesis Testament. I still love this series.
Feb 19, 2020 5:52 PM

Jun 2011
I've started Metro 2033. As a guy who loves post-apocalyptic fiction, I had to get my hands on this. It's looking good so far, seems convincing and immersive.
Feb 19, 2020 7:54 PM
Jul 2018
Currently reading Reading Jazz by Robert Gottlieb. I watched Kids on the Slope recently, etc. The book's divided into 3 or 4 sections and the first 300 pages are all interviews with various jazz musicians. It's a nice time capsule of a 50 or so year period most don't think about, but so far the first 100 pages have confirmed the pseudo-intellectualism around jazz that I suspected was there. But hey, we'll see.
Mar 8, 2020 8:10 AM

Jan 2020
Looks like this thread is kind of dead.
Welp, I'm here to revive it.

Currently reading "Love's Executioner & Other Tales of Psychotherapy" by Irvin D. Yalom (in German it is "Die Liebe und ihr Henker"). I plan to read other books from him as well. It is quite interesting to get a glimpse of the therapists point of view from the therapy sessions and considering I have my first appointment by my therapist soon, I am quite intrigued on how our counseling sessions will look like.
Mar 9, 2020 8:35 PM

Feb 2015
im currently reading

Desperate measures by W. Darrin Weaver ( book about the firearms used by the volksturm in the final hours of WW2

The Great Betrayal by Ian Smith ( memoirs of the prime minister of Rhodesia 1965-1979, leading the country through the UDI and the Rhodesian Bush War)
Mar 10, 2020 10:36 PM

May 2013
Just started reading the first of the Night Lords Trilogy of Warhammer 40k novels.

I always forget how intense the writing is in these books. It is enjoyable though since I am not used to the perspective of Chaos Space Marines.

♡ Harder Daddy ♡
Mar 11, 2020 2:27 AM

Jun 2016
Applied Integral Calculus by L.N. Tsitsas
I have to get a passing grade soon.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Mar 16, 2020 2:51 AM

Oct 2017
Agatha Christie's ABC murders and After The Funeral.
I really have to finish the ABC murders cuz I have less than 20 pages left........
Mar 16, 2020 5:34 PM
Nov 2015

Mar 16, 2020 9:57 PM
Jul 2018
finestseeker17 said:

Mar 17, 2020 3:56 PM
Nov 2015
_oak said:

Take your time. I'm not going anywhere :)

Mar 17, 2020 7:12 PM
Jul 2018
I am currently reading Perfume: The Story of a Murderer by Patrick Suskind, and Mansfield Park by Jane Austen.
Mar 17, 2020 11:12 PM
Jul 2018
finestseeker17 said:
_oak said:

Take your time. I'm not going anywhere :)

Mar 18, 2020 2:34 AM
Jul 2018
finestseeker17 said:

finestseeker17 said:

finestseeker17 said:

finestseeker17 said:

finestseeker17 said:

Mar 18, 2020 3:02 AM
Nov 2015
_oak said:

Let's subtract the talk about Dostoyevsky out of the spoiler. This way it feels a little bit more comfortable, at least to me haha.

EDIT:
@_oak whaat? You're online and already posted your reply? LOL. Thank you very much. I'll respond to it immediately. Maybe in a day or two. Thank you very much :)
finestseeker17Mar 18, 2020 3:42 AM
Mar 18, 2020 7:57 AM
Jul 2013
The Wicked King by Holly Black ♥
It's the second book in The Cruel Prince series (a trilogy). I'm not into the faerie world, I'm not also a big fan of fantasy books but this book is an exception. it's so dark, twisty and full of surprises. I love the world building, the description of nature, and the characters are so smart. finally there's a girl protagonist who's not stupid and nagging all the time, she's smart, she's ambitious and she's ready to do whatever it takes to reach her goals. there's a fierce fight over the throne which gives you GoT vipes and an unexpected romance.

briefly and without spoiling much; Jude is a mortal girl who's dragged into the faerie world by her adoptive father (a fae) who also killed both her biological parents when she was little.
Cardan is a faerie prince, he's the sixth and the last child of king Eldred, he has curly dark raven hair, his eyes are black with a golden circle around the pupils, his skin is described to be very pale like the moon, his back is scarred from his abusive elder brother. "I am no murderer" that what makes Cardan different from the fae folk, he doesn't have lust for blood but that doesn't make him less wicked. he's very manipulative and cold. he's also sarcastic. I'm not going to spoil his past, it's enough to know now that his father despises him, he was considered a child of misfortune and neglected by his own mother.

In The Wicked King, when an unexpected coup happens Jude finally has the chance to put her hands on the throne by bounding the king Cardan, who does everything in his power to humiliate her and undermine her, even as his fascination with her remains undiminished.

I tried not to spoil the important parts, that's why some of what I said in The Wicked King's part doesn't make much sense but I hope you give it a chance because it's worth it :3

Tell me what do you think of my review? Open for discussion! ♥ ♥ ♥ Have a nice day minna-san ♥ ♥ ♥~
LriaApr 6, 2020 10:18 AM
Mar 18, 2020 8:27 AM
Jul 2018
finestseeker17 said:

Let's subtract the talk about Dostoyevsky out of the spoiler. This way it feels a little bit more comfortable, at least to me haha.

EDIT:
@_oak whaat? You're online and already posted your reply? LOL. Thank you very much. I'll respond to it immediately. Maybe in a day or two. Thank you very much :)

what do you mean about spoilers... sorry I didn't get you :(

@finestseeker17 ..hello.. thankyou so much .. my thankyous may be annoying or perhaps too formal, but I feel thankful, so.. :)

I'll come back later and write to you.. there's so much on my mind, I'm kind of in limbo.. thankyou for the heartfelt correspondence.. and I'm sorry..

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1829818&show=0#msg59378732

^^ Arigato gozaimasu.. :)
removed-userMar 20, 2020 8:53 AM
Mar 18, 2020 11:20 PM
Nov 2015
@_oak

You already said your greetings in your previous post and please enough with the "many thanks" haha. Whaat? I doubt someone so dumb could write such sensitive & sweet things on CD. Please. This much is mere copy, paste & type. I'd rather do this than watch some dumb stuff on TV. Also, I only do this because I want to do this.

I'm doing quite well. How about you? Whoa twice? When's the first time you read it? High school? College? Don't worry about it. I already write about this on my previous post. I like you just the way you are.

Oh by the way, did you read it in English? If yes, whose translation? I'm reading David McDuff's translation by the way.

LOL please don't change. I love this kind of comment :) In terms of narration & style, Tolstoy himself commented that Dostoyevsky's writing style was bad. On his writing style, Dostoyevsky himself commented that if he got paid as much as Turgenev, he definitely could produce better writings haha! He's not one of those poetic & artsy literature guys, he studied military engineering after all.

Ah, this is why it's always so interesting to talk with girls. Most girls tend to relate emotionally with things they read. On Mitya, yeah, so true. Now I feel sorry for not mentioning poor Mitya haha.

Now that is an interesting scene. Whoa this turned into a proper discussion after all. I'm quite unsure about that scene though. Maybe because the translator of the version I read, Mr. McDuff, gave a note on that "oblique rays of the setting sun". Setting sun is sentimental & could be a happy moment but we all know what happens after the sun sets. Darkness, right? This is why I'm quite confused. The translator said that the setting sun was one of Dostoyevsky's favorite images. You even mentioned the madness in her expression. In your opinion, what was on Alyosha's mind at the time? I would be extremely confused, anxious & filled with agonizing but indescribable emotion if I saw my own mother with that face. He saw the face of a tortured person, not just any person, his own mother, at such an extremely young age.

Just be yourself, okay? You don't have to type anything if you don't want to or don't feel like it. You don't even need to reply. Just ignore parts that you don't find interesting and I'll take the hints. I'm a big boy after all haha.

Whaaaa? What's with this sudden enthusiastic talk about reformation & "we all one"? Are you a member of some freedom fighter group? Should I support your cause? Who's your leader? Do you have some plan for a coup d'etat? Seriously though, what are you talking about? 1+1=2 :p If you're talking about marriage, I prefer 2 children myself, so the result is still 2 ;)

See? You're very Alyosha. I may have misunderstood your post here but do you see Alyosha (and maybe yourself) as transcending anything through love? It sounded like you are, somehow, lost in your own love LOL. It sounds like you don't know what your own ideals or perhaps even your own individuality. Well, in case of Alyosha, so far in this early chapters, his life is defined only by other people & his love for other people & all the good things.

Wut? What's with this sudden gospel quote? Where did you come across this quote again? You said that you're not a Christian so I'm sure you didn't heard it oh so many times at church like me LOL. Yup, "corn of wheat" isn't that poetic though.. hence Christians prefer the use of "lily of the valley" as symbolism :p

You should feel sad. He's a bitter & sad man indeed. He's a broken man. He's a gambler. He devoted himself to military engineering & I'm sure he's a good student judging by all the talks about science in Notes from Underground. He almost got executed & sent to Siberia. Whoa. He wasted a lot of time & opportunities for the "normal" & better life. I'm more interested in his second wife though LOL. Since I can see a lot of myself in Dostoyevsky & the characters in his story, I want to know what kind of woman could love that kind of broken man. Sonia is just too good to be true LOL

Religion is a personal thing, my angel. Did we agree on this my angel thing? LOL. Seriously, though, I'm even more impressed with you. Dostoyevsky's writings have strong Christian influences & references in them and yet you could still relate to him on such a personal level. How amazing is that? They are metaphorical, indeed, love is universal after all.

Do you believe in miracles, _oak? Like I said, miracles are contextual. It depends on the situation, the time, the place, the reason, the message, etc. Miracles only happened to solve specific problems or to convey specific messages to specific people. On a practical level, miracles only solve problems temporarily. It's an instant solution after all. Hence miracles are like donations. Donations never solve "real" problems. Our meeting here was a kind of miracle though. At least for me. Reading your posts was a spiritual experience.

Also, I'm a Protestant, a Reformed Christian, or whatever, so my church service is more like a college lecture but with some singing & prayers. I went to Catholic schools though so I'm familiar with the ritualistic & miraculous side of religion but yeah, those aren't for me. Maybe this is why I have a lot of troubles after I graduated from college. I don't believe in magical stuff. I always want to solve the real problems and yet people don't care anymore about ideals & all the good stuff, so yeah, I was so confused & frustrated. Prayers & rituals won't solve those problems, that I know for sure.

Hooks were definitely a Russian Orthodox thing LOL. It's a symbolism, my dear. You should read the passage to get the context. Fyodor Pavlovich was simply talking about how he was quite sure that he's going to hell. The devils already put their hooks onto him to drag him down to hell when the time comes. Alyosha said that he didn't see any hook, implying that he didn't judge his father & he didn't believe that his father's gonna go to hell. The shadows of the hooks means that we're living under the shadows of hell. We don't know for sure if it exists. We don't know whether there will be any judgment or punishment. Most common religious people only live to avoid hell & attain heaven. Superficial, indeed. Fyodor Pavlovich is, in a way, worse than those normal "religious" people. He didn't believe in religion but surely, he's still afraid of what to come, knowing his age. Alyosha gave him his reassurances & peace of mind.

Whoa I should be careful with spoilers here. But, I doubt other people really read this and I don't see any real plot-wise spoiler so far.

Who are you? Do people who love Dostoyevsky think alike? I really really love this. *sigh* If I met you sooner, I wouldn't get all this mess with my grad school & career LOL

Where do you find your comfort & support, my MAL crush? Nope, I'm here conversing with you because I am actually trying to figure you out & get to know you better :p This is basically a kind of date for me haha.

Whoa my reply is soooo freaking long. Please don't feel pressured. I tend to talk a lot online because my mind is more active than my mouth LOL. Just reply when you have the time or feel like it, okay? Also, don't hesitate to ignore some parts. Just be yourself :)
finestseeker17Mar 19, 2020 3:11 AM
Mar 18, 2020 11:39 PM
Nov 2015
_oak said:
what do you mean about spoilers... sorry I didn't get you :(

LOL sorry for the confusion. I'm assuming you're gonna edit this post, right? I'll just wait for the edit then. Sorry for being so annoying & persistent.

I was talking about moving our talk about Dostoyevsky outside the "[spoiler]". That way, our posts, somehow, wouldn't be so off topic. It's for my own sake, basically. But, my reply about Dostoyevsky turned out to be soooooo loooong and to make it more presentable, I decided to put it inside another "[spoiler]" haha. I'm such a mess LOL

If you really feel bad, how about make me your MAL friend instead? You can disallow friend requests again afterwards and you can set your PM to "friends only". Your friend, Art, would feel jealous though and that's a good thing because I could tease him more on our PMs.

I won't stop doing this Brothers Karamazov thing though. Posting it here definitely force me to understand what's really going on. I want to fully internalize the values I got from reading this LOL. Writing definitely helps with understanding my own thoughts & feelings.
finestseeker17Mar 19, 2020 3:15 AM
Mar 19, 2020 4:53 AM
Mar 2020
Sufficiently Advanced Magic by Andrew Rowe. I rated it 4/5 stars. It was a very fun, litRPG with an interesting concept and good storytelling.

Mar 19, 2020 5:11 AM

Jun 2016
The SAS survival handbook by John "lofty" Wiseman. It includes some very creative ways to hunt and build a makeshift home all accompanied by illustrations. I expected to find ways to survive the coronavirus but it's a very good read despite not including any of that.
MEA·MENTVLA·INGENS·EST
Mar 20, 2020 9:28 AM

Sep 2019
Let me just...
*Turns to bookshelves*

Okay, I got a couple.
- Wolf & Parchment: Sequel series to Spice & Wolf (Be warned if you look it up, there's spoilers for S&W).
- Mortal Engines: It was a gift, and I haven't been into YA fictions since high-school, but I've gotten into it. Yet, there are still parts where I'm like, "Oh Tom; been basically brainwashed by a crazy society of cities on wheels."

Apart from that, I'm waiting for Sanderson and Feist to complete their next works (Cosmere and Feist's new world). Just finished Rothfuss' The Name of the Wind, and... I enjoyed a good part of it; but reflecting on it and I'm still internally debating if I want to grab the next one or not. If not, I've got a few books that I've rescued from being thrown away that I can dig into. As a genre reader, I really want to get into sci-fi... should probably start with Sanderson's sci-fi, since it'll start me on familiar ground. Yet. I've got one called The Technician that looks rather promising.
"You know you've reached peak quality when a doujin is better than the actual source series." (Eg. To LOVE-Ru)

Just to list a couple of biases.
Likes: A good story, characters, writing, romance, a good plot twist or something that breaks expectations (In a good way), 'backstory' and justice.
Dislikes: Bad romance, too much fanservice, the harem genre, yuri, yaoi, and bad writing.

Mar 27, 2020 8:38 AM
Feb 2020
I'm reading Women by Charles Bukowski and I am extremely unhappy with it. I picked it up because I enjoyed Post Office, which was about his years spent leading low-class life, but Women is more or less about seducing women now that he is acclaimed writer. It might have been eye-opening when it came out and I admire his honesty, but I am going to ditch this one and move to something else.
Mar 27, 2020 8:59 AM

May 2016
eazy_m said:
I'm reading Women by Charles Bukowski and I am extremely unhappy with it. I picked it up because I enjoyed Post Office, which was about his years spent leading low-class life, but Women is more or less about seducing women now that he is acclaimed writer. It might have been eye-opening when it came out and I admire his honesty, but I am going to ditch this one and move to something else.
Bukowski blows, so the fact you're unhappy with something by him is a start in the right direction.
Mar 27, 2020 9:56 AM
Feb 2020
Yudina said:
eazy_m said:
Bukowski blows, so the fact you're unhappy with something by him is a start in the right direction.

In my opinion the Post Office wasn't completely bad, it showed the other side of wonderful USA and some of the stories from the times when he was a postman were funny. I am surprised he was that popular though.
Mar 27, 2020 10:15 AM

May 2016
eazy_m said:
In my opinion the Post Office wasn't completely bad, it showed the other side of wonderful USA and some of the stories from the times when he was a postman were funny. I am surprised he was that popular though.
Bukowski caters to a particular segment of the population that unironically believes that alcoholism is a personality trait and not a debilitating illness. He really captures the attention of a lot of naive younger readers who connect with drinking a lot of alcohol and smoking while writing.

In short, it's a lot of unsubstantial aesthetic posturing that is not particularly very aesthetic to start with. There might be some stuff that's worth investigating but on the whole I find him mostly undeserving of the attention he's received.
Mar 27, 2020 10:35 AM
Feb 2020
Yudina said:
eazy_m said:
Bukowski caters to a particular segment of the population that unironically believes that alcoholism is a personality trait and not a debilitating illness. He really captures the attention of a lot of naive younger readers who connect with drinking a lot of alcohol and smoking while writing.

In short, it's a lot of unsubstantial aesthetic posturing that is not particularly very aesthetic to start with. There might be some stuff that's worth investigating but on the whole I find him mostly undeserving of the attention he's received.

I suspect his books might also have had a certain shock value when they came out which contributed to the popularity.
Mar 27, 2020 2:14 PM

Dec 2016
recently finished catch-22: can't remember the last time i laughed out loud whilst reading a book.
AnimeFreak-San said:
is this a male gender issure...human issue...mental illness perhaps?
Mar 28, 2020 9:51 AM

May 2016
Reanot said:
I have big brain, big brain....mmmmm, post modernism....mmmmmm, Pynchon.....MMMMMMMMM, James Joyce....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, PROUST!

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81KBldResmL.jpg
You do know that only one of the authors you named is considered "postmodern" right?

And Infinite Jest is a vacuous sack of mediocrity. That you'd put DFW next to the other names gives me the impression you only really follow what 4chan or some basic pseud's guide to literature tells you to say.
Mar 28, 2020 6:47 PM

Oct 2019
Flights by Olga Tokarczuk.

It's very interesting. most of the sections deal with either travel or anatomy/physiology, which i read as being two different perspectives on the same question of trying to the find the true "self" or "soul" within a human being. Travel situates the person in social context and anatomy/physiology does so in a physical context, one is top-down, the other is bottom-up. I'm a little over halfway through on only my first reading so I'm not quite sure where this is going, but it's a very interesting thesis to start off with.
Mar 29, 2020 9:45 AM

Jul 2014
The Sound of Waves by Yukio Mishima. I know it's prose, but his writing is expressive in ways that one would associate with poetry. I adore it. Along with the wonderfully haunting The Sailor Who Fell From Grace With The Sea, this might solidify Mishima as one of my favourite authors.
Take care of yourself

Mar 30, 2020 3:36 AM

Oct 2019
ThatRazorGuy said:
The Sound of Waves by Yukio Mishima. I know it's prose, but his writing is expressive in ways that one would associate with poetry. I adore it. Along with the wonderfully haunting The Sailor Who Fell From Grace With The Sea, this might solidify Mishima as one of my favourite authors.

I remember this poetic sense, even in translation it, carries over. He has a gift for beautifully making ink alive.
Mar 31, 2020 2:53 PM

Aug 2016
The Magicians by Lev Grossman.
Just finished the first book of the series. It was OK overall. I liked the unlikable characters in that book. They are much more realistic than your to-go overpowered hero protag. However for the majority of the book it describes the nature of magic very detailed which I somewhat disliked. If there is any hardness in fantasy like in SF this book would be very hard fantasy.
I am not sure if I should continue on the trilogy.
And no, I have not seen the syfy tv series.
Mar 31, 2020 2:57 PM

Apr 2014
I'm currently reading Paris Underground by Etta Shiber and The Beautiful and Damned by F. Scott Fitzgerald. Both are really good books! For the next decade I plan to read as many book as I can from the 1920s as tribute.
Ha. Ha. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA. HA.
I'm laughing because you got hurt.
Apr 3, 2020 4:30 PM
Nov 2015
I’ve just finished the second book from the first part of Dostoyevsky’s The Brothers Karamazov. This post is just my personal notes & commentaries by the way. Might as well dump it here cause I don't see any harm.

Apr 7, 2020 7:48 PM

Dec 2014
Thanks to Covid, been on a reading spree.

Currently reading the Intelligent Investor.

The book does feel outdated with some of the bonds not existing anymore and the evidence to support the author's points are referenced from historical data in the 40s-50s. Thankfully, the note in the end of each chapter provides further clarity albeit still a little bit outdated.

The tips and pointers are still valuable for any investor. The great thing is I feel whether a beginner or intermediate level holder, everybody can derive some benefits off of this.
Apr 8, 2020 12:39 AM

Mar 2018
Warhammer 40k: Dark Imperium. Despite my lack of interest in Ultramarines, I do love anything related to Death Guard. I'm only three chapters in though so I haven't really formed an opinion on it yet.
Apr 8, 2020 1:21 AM

Mar 2012
read the three books of crazy rich asians.

im picky about what books to read. i got 2/3 of its a dogs journey/promise, but need the 1st book lol.
Pages (114) « First ... « 105 106 [107] 108 109 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

» Post songs that you are addicted to right now ( 1 2 )

tsukareru - Apr 26

72 by dreamingneon »»
5 hours ago

» What was the last song you listened to? ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Death - Oct 1, 2020

3501 by dreamingneon »»
6 hours ago

» Discuss the last movie you watched ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

GloriousHawk - Dec 29, 2012

4840 by ryan77999 »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » share your latest song/album purchases

DreamingBeats - Nov 3, 2023

44 by -Fantastical- »»
10 hours ago

» Currently listening to ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

tsukareru - Mar 29, 2021

7776 by MalchikRepaid »»
Today, 5:03 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.