Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 7, 2014 5:07 AM
Jun 2013
I enjoyed it :P
Jan 8, 2014 4:25 PM

Jan 2008
All I could hear this episode was baka this, baka that, baka baka baka baka.
Jan 9, 2014 3:21 PM

Jul 2010
I like the show but sure wished it wasn't rushed
Good episode
Jan 15, 2014 4:16 AM

Apr 2011
Its was an OK episode.

Forced to watch the rest of the episodes for the sake of completion.

But action scenes are decent. Thought I would like to see more Rachel x Ragna moments. The lack of Rachel fighting action is disappointing

6/10
Jan 17, 2014 2:52 AM

Nov 2010
What a disappointing run overall and overhyped
Probably good content for the ones knowing the game

The characters were more surprised about the events than myself sprouting boring terms without explanations
And that bromance all of the sudden while Ragna and Jin has been fighting each other till this last one

Was it trying to be Naruto as well dropping Susano 'o, Amaterasu and Izanagi?

Tao showing up at the last scene was even more of a facepalm, she hasn't stalked Ragna since episode 7
Jan 20, 2014 7:57 AM

Aug 2010
This show was okay. And Ragna looks like Dante, does anyone have the same thought like me? :D
Mar 4, 2014 10:55 PM

Nov 2007
1lau said:
Was it trying to be Naruto as well dropping Susano 'o, Amaterasu and Izanagi?

It's not a Naruto thing. Those are popular Japanese myths.

Personally I hope they end the series with a second season and better adapted animation for the 3rd game.
Mar 6, 2014 10:52 AM

Jul 2009
Kyoto Animation should've made this. 'nuff said.
Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle! Muscle Muscle! Hustle Hustle!
Apr 2, 2014 12:24 AM

Oct 2012
I like how all the idiots who watched this anime and thought it was bad never even touched blazblue and thats why they rated it soo poor lmao. stick to your harems fools.
Apr 3, 2014 10:47 AM

Aug 2011
ss4chris said:
I like how all the idiots who watched this anime and thought it was bad never even touched blazblue and thats why they rated it soo poor lmao. stick to your harems fools.

Agreed man.
Apr 3, 2014 10:50 AM

Sep 2011
ss4chris said:
yeah and the people who played the game rated it low cause it was a fucking horrendous adaptation that fails both as an adaption and as a regular show that cant even hold its own ground or explain the themes presented in its backstory and even main story resulting in a clusterfuck convoluted mess that poorly attempts to pack 30 hours of story in 4 hours of animation.

its a horrible anime in every regard and i dare say its the worst adaption of any story I've ever seen, its barely above a 1/10 and has scarred the blazblue series that even the amazingness of the 3rd game cannot make up for this

Immahnoob said:
Jizzy, I know you have no idea how to argue for shit,

tokiyashiro said:

Jizzy as you would call yourself because youre a dick The most butthurt award goes to you And clearly you havent watched that many shows thats why you cant determine if a show is unique or not Or maybe you're just a child who likes common stuffs where hero saves the day and guys gets all the girls. Sad taste you have there kid you came up to me in the first place making you look more like a kid who got slapped without me even knowing it and start crying about it to me

Apr 16, 2014 2:43 AM

Nov 2011
4/5

What is more beautiful, an anime that starts badly and ends well or the opposite? Neither of them would say.
But that's not the problem.
Why the series, however, also suffers from other flaws. So much potential thrown into the sea, what a shame. The drawings and animations, those can be improved with the BD / DVD, but the errors of the plot do not adjust so easily.
Even the script, could be resolved later, oh well.
An anime fan but poor in useful to appeal to the rest. A pity because such productions serve to increase the catchment area, but in doing so a little mortify them.
Final score of 6/10!
I wonder if there will never be a sequel.
Apr 16, 2014 6:27 PM

May 2013
JizzyHitler said:
ss4chris said:
yeah and the people who played the game rated it low cause it was a fucking horrendous adaptation that fails both as an adaption and as a regular show that cant even hold its own ground or explain the themes presented in its backstory and even main story resulting in a clusterfuck convoluted mess that poorly attempts to pack 30 hours of story in 4 hours of animation.

its a horrible anime in every regard and i dare say its the worst adaption of any story I've ever seen, its barely above a 1/10 and has scarred the blazblue series that even the amazingness of the 3rd game cannot make up for this

While it didn't scar the games, I completely agree on everything else. I am an avid Blazblue fan and can admit it was a horrible adaption. Wait to you see you my review.
Nov 17, 2014 11:44 AM

Oct 2010
Shittiest adaptation yet. How could they fucked this up so much? Everything was wrong. From pacing, storytelling, character interaction and lame fights. The only thing that was good was intro. Felt bad as I really like the game franchise.

Now I'm afraid if the ever try to bring Guilty Gear on the big screen...
Dec 10, 2014 8:17 PM

Feb 2013
So it's over. I think playing the games is a good idea. It feels like a lot of stuff was missed or this was rushed. I didn't really know what was going on or what things were. What is a blazblue? I don't know. Maybe I'l just read the BlazBlue wiki. I think it was fine but that's from the perspective of someone who doesn't know the game.
Mar 17, 2019 5:08 PM

Oct 2015
One of the worst anime I have ever watched, the protagonist sucked alone with the Noels and the Jins. Hazama was the better character, I kinda am glad he was alive. I wished he killed Ragna though, that bastard is the worst copycat of Vash the stampede. If fact the whole anime was a copy of so many anime and did nothing new to bring up the story. If it made me root for the bad guy, that's how bad it was.

3/10.
How I learned to stop worrying and love the bomb --- Dr Strangelove

Apr 7, 2023 2:24 AM

Jul 2016
itran1 said:
I enjoyed it :P

I didn't. What a waste of time.
Aug 2, 2023 10:49 PM
Aug 2023
Looked like ass, as many people say, ragna's aight.
Aug 11, 2023 6:09 AM
Jan 2021
This show is garbage
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 17, 2013

39 by Vindicater »»
Apr 5, 2023 5:09 AM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 10 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 10, 2013

34 by Vindicater »»
Jul 13, 2022 7:01 PM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Dec 3, 2013

33 by Vindicater »»
Jul 11, 2022 4:46 AM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 8 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 26, 2013

34 by Vindicater »»
Jul 8, 2022 7:07 AM

Poll: » BlazBlue: Alter Memory Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - Nov 19, 2013

39 by Vindicater »»
Jul 6, 2022 4:15 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.