Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 15, 2013 3:24 AM

Oct 2012
-MgZ_ said:
Minato finally arrives!!! So where's the others?

At Ichiraku Ramen. They've been sealed for years with no food, of course they gotta fill up their stomachs' before going to battle! Minato is filled because of Kyuubi's Yin chakra, lolololol
May 15, 2013 3:25 AM

Nov 2012
Am i missing something here ?!
Naruto's reaction to Minato's entrance doesn't make any sense. he look like he already knew about Minato being alive and coming to the battlefield. he suppose to be shocked.

medorice overall, but the last page made up for it!
4/5!
Drastic-MeasureMay 15, 2013 3:32 AM
May 15, 2013 3:34 AM

Oct 2012
DoN-Anas7 said:
Naruto's reaction to Minato's entrance doesn't make any sense. he look like he already knew about Minato being alive and coming to the battlefield. he suppose to be shocked.

WHAT ARE YOU MISSING? Well probably the fact Naruto can sense chakra in Kyuubi mode, he's known for a long time that the Hokages are resurrected
May 15, 2013 3:39 AM

Nov 2012
natssuu said:
DoN-Anas7 said:

WHAT ARE YOU MISSING? Well probably the fact Naruto can sense chakra in Kyuubi mode, he's known for a long time that the Hokages are resurrected

DAMN >_> !
how did i missed that!
guess it make sense now :D
May 15, 2013 3:55 AM

Feb 2008
KaiserNazrin said:
More homoerotic talk between Kakashi and Obito about hole.

So what, everyone can use Earth jutsu now or something? Or is there an earth jutsu that don't require Earth element affinity?

Minato saved the day. At least Naruto isn't surprised about his appearance or else we'll have long talk about needless thing.

I think you don't have to have the chakra affinity to use basic jutsus. I mean Kakashi has over thousands of jutsus and he sure as hell doesn't have all affinities, that is reserved for Rinnegan users.

May 15, 2013 4:01 AM

Jun 2011
Minato..!!
Automatic 5/5
May 15, 2013 4:08 AM
Jun 2008
DoN-Anas7 said:
natssuu said:
DoN-Anas7 said:

DAMN >_> !
How can you forget that his chakra sensing is from the Sage mode
how did i missed that!
guess it make sense now :D
May 15, 2013 4:22 AM

Jan 2009
natssuu said:
j0x said:
alright its Minato's turn to fight lol i guess his the fastest to arrive since he teleported

Impossible, in order to use FTG he needs to place a seal beforehand. This is actually a feat of his body speed.

check the last pages again Minato is throwing kunai that has seals on it and he uses that setup to teleport (for longer distances maybe)
May 15, 2013 4:29 AM

Oct 2012
j0x said:
natssuu said:
j0x said:
alright its Minato's turn to fight lol i guess his the fastest to arrive since he teleported

Impossible, in order to use FTG he needs to place a seal beforehand. This is actually a feat of his body speed.

check the last pages again Minato is throwing kunai that has seals on it and he uses that setup to teleport (for longer distances maybe)
j0x said:
natssuu said:
j0x said:

He simply threw kunai near Naruto and used FTG to teleport in front of him. He was already in the scene and used space-time barrier to move the TBB away.
May 15, 2013 4:58 AM

Jun 2012
Minato is here! and he is so cool <3 I need the next chapter now T.T
May 15, 2013 5:24 AM

Jan 2009
natssuu said:
natssuu said:
j0x said:

j0x said:

He simply threw kunai near Naruto and used FTG to teleport in front of him. He was already in the scene and used space-time barrier to move the TBB away.

space-time barrier? i do not recall any technique like that, what manga chapter Minato use that move?
May 15, 2013 5:28 AM

Oct 2012
j0x said:

space-time barrier? i do not recall any technique like that, what manga chapter Minato use that move?

Right here:

May 15, 2013 5:29 AM

Jan 2009
natssuu said:
j0x said:
natssuu said:
natssuu said:
j0x said:

j0x said:

Right here:

i see thanks for that!!!
May 15, 2013 5:30 AM

May 2012
finally :3
May 15, 2013 5:47 AM

Aug 2012
NOOOOOOOOOO! I want more now!
What an entrance!
So Naruto wasn't surprised when he saw his dad, which could only mean sensed them from a long time. I was wondering if he knew or not.
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
May 15, 2013 5:56 AM

Feb 2013
Really good chapter and a dam good ending can’t wait for more. We got development for Obito and on the battlefield all at once.
May 15, 2013 5:57 AM

Sep 2009
blah, didn't liked the final page...it should've been a showcase of ALL the undead kages or none at all...what is Hashirama, fodder or something that he didn't make his grand appearance in the final page?
May 15, 2013 6:04 AM

Oct 2012
Inarius said:
blah, didn't liked the final page...it should've been a showcase of ALL the undead kages or none at all...what is Hashirama, fodder or something that he didn't make his grand appearance in the final page?

That is odd thing to bitch about. o_o
May 15, 2013 6:06 AM

Dec 2010
Couple of things here: first, chapter lacked action, but made a good prelude to future events; second, I think Kakashi and Obito are done with the whole talk no jutsu, and ready to kick each others ass; and third, Minato arriving, and Naruto not being surprised, means 2 things: Naruto is now freaking awesome at sensing chakra and he most likely already knows Sasuke is coming to help him, seeing as he could probably sense his chakra with the Hokage's, and probably Orochimaru's too.

Next chapter, the rest of the cavalry will arrive.
May 15, 2013 6:08 AM

Jun 2008
rl1dragon said:
Kyuubi with half of it's power is pretty op, 100% Kyuubi will be too op. I have a feeling the third hokage will be useless. All he can do is swing his pole at Madara.

Third Hogake is a lot stronger that what he showed fighting Orochimaru. He was too old by then and he had a certain reluctance on going against his former student. Now his a zombie with unlimited chakra so he can pull out all his power.
May 15, 2013 6:12 AM

May 2010
Stark700 said:
He was right on time. Never late for show. What a fucking boss.

>Nope.

Ikr?

Epic. >:D
"Wait for the signal, and I'll meet you after dark"
May 15, 2013 6:13 AM
Mar 2008
man...look at that. the difference between an 8 tail beast and an army compared to 1 of the 4 previous hokages.

its like night and day
May 15, 2013 6:13 AM

Jun 2008
natssuu said:
prism2525 said:
j0x said:
i hope there are no side effects when Minato return the Yin Chakra of the Kyuubi

I don't think there's time for side effects right now. The Juubi's quite the handful by itself!

KaiserNazrin said:
So what, everyone can use Earth jutsu now or something? Or is there an earth jutsu that don't require Earth element affinity?

I think you've just found a plot hole, unless basic earth jutsu are special.

No, all the basic elements can be used by anyone. They're not limited by bloodline. But of course you can only fully master an element if it's your affinity, in this case it's not surprising they're able to use weak Doton technique by just knowing the seal.

Yeah. Everyone can use everything except blood limits. The problem is that when you use something you have no affinity you would just be a horrible ninja because you ain't good at using those elements so your jutsus will be weak.

j0x said:
natssuu said:
j0x said:
natssuu said:
natssuu said:
j0x said:

j0x said:

Right here:

i see thanks for that!!!

I believe he can use his kunai to move faster. He can throw them and teleport to them as a way of fast moving. Things you throw go somewhere faster that you running.
MonadMay 15, 2013 6:17 AM
May 15, 2013 6:14 AM

Dec 2008
MINATTTOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33333333
But...Why wasn't Naruto surprised? When on earth would he have sensed Minato? I thought he could only do that in Sage mode. Oh well.
sarroushMay 15, 2013 6:20 AM
May 15, 2013 6:15 AM

Jan 2012
minato's entrance was epic,can't wait to see sasuke and the others next week
May 15, 2013 6:22 AM

Aug 2012
I can't wait to see everyone's reaction to the fact that the 4th Hokage is Naruto's father.
I never go back on my words... that's my NINDO... MY NINJA WAY!!!
Visit my deviantART Gallery
May 15, 2013 6:51 AM

Mar 2013
Stark700 said:
He was right on time. Never late for show. What a fucking boss.

>Nope.

I know right! *q*
May 15, 2013 6:56 AM

Mar 2013
I think this chapter was very well constructed and balanced! On one side you have Kakashi and Obito's discussion and Kakashi's decision; on another side you have the battle, the biju's damn attack and what will everyone do to try and stop the attack, Madara, what happens to the biju's attack, and then the last panels: Minato!
Like a boss! Now dad and son on the battlefield! This is gonna be awesome!
May 15, 2013 6:59 AM

Mar 2013
renders said:
minato's entrance was epic,can't wait to see sasuke and the others next week

Totally! And totally forgot about Sasuke xD but yeah! It's gonna be damn epic!
May 15, 2013 7:02 AM

May 2012
Last page was best of the chapter and some can consider that a cliche... I hope Juubi gets to enter the final stage
May 15, 2013 7:14 AM

Dec 2012
So I was just reading the new chapter as normal but upon that last panel on the second to last page I was screaming. I'm a bit confused though as to Naruto's response it was like he KNEW Minato would come. Oh I can't wait for next week now though to hopefully see the rest!
May 15, 2013 7:30 AM

Mar 2013
so next chapter we might see sasuke, interesting
May 15, 2013 8:11 AM

Apr 2011
one word for this chapter from me: FINALLY!

TTwTT

maikoyo said:
So I was just reading the new chapter as normal but upon that last panel on the second to last page I was screaming. I'm a bit confused though as to Naruto's response it was like he KNEW Minato would come. Oh I can't wait for next week now though to hopefully see the rest!

I think the current Naruto is able to sense faint chakra of his father just like Madara can sense Senjuu's, hence is why he's not surprised.
May 15, 2013 8:20 AM

Dec 2011
*SCREAMING BECAUSE MINATO ARRIVED*
You should really just comment on my profile if you want me to see your reply.
May 15, 2013 8:23 AM
Sep 2012
Nice chapter. Minato is epic as always! Can't wait to see how everyone will react when sasuke and orochimaru arrive :D
May 15, 2013 8:35 AM

Feb 2008
>sees his father for the first time face to face
O Hi there pops, sup?

"Your sight, my delight. Will you marry me?"
May 15, 2013 9:03 AM

Oct 2012
ZetaZaku said:
>sees his father for the first time face to face
O Hi there pops, sup?

Actually the first time he saw Minato, he just punched him

Haha, fastest character my ass
May 15, 2013 9:08 AM

May 2013
DestinyFate said:
KaiserNazrin said:

Minato saved the day. At least Naruto isn't surprised about his appearance or else we'll have long talk about needless thing.

I think you don't have to have the chakra affinity to use basic jutsus. I mean Kakashi has over thousands of jutsus and he sure as hell doesn't have all affinities, that is reserved for Rinnegan users.

Kakashi actually has all except for wind
May 15, 2013 9:09 AM

Oct 2012
Izaya125 said:
DestinyFate said:
KaiserNazrin said:

Kakashi actually has all except for wind

Kakashi hasn't mastered fire either.
May 15, 2013 9:33 AM

Feb 2012
For some1 known for his speed took him long enough, but its good that he showed up which means the others cant be far behind.
May 15, 2013 9:37 AM

Feb 2011
When I saw the flyinh Thunder God kunai....I got a boner !
Forever Berserk
May 15, 2013 9:38 AM

Jul 2009
after watching the naruto movie, it's like yup: the true bad ass is here.
May 15, 2013 9:47 AM

May 2013
the fourth hokage is finally here. it's gonna go down next chapter.
May 15, 2013 9:49 AM

Feb 2013
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY GOD

Okay well 1. yay Kakashi finished his speech

2. Oh. my. gosh. MY HAPPINESS IS OVER 9000!!!!!!!!! MINATO I LOVE YOUUUU <3 <3 THIS MADE MY DAYYYY <3 <3 SHIZZZZZZZ

THAT MEANS DOES NARUTO KNOW SASUKE'S COMING

SASUKE IS COMING YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
May 15, 2013 9:51 AM

Oct 2010
It makes a lot of sense for Orochimaru and Sasuke to go elsewhere to help in the battle, their arrival is sure to have a negative effect on the alliance. Though the only place other battle front is now in the alternate dimension with Obito and Kakashi, and I'm not sure Sasuke can get there.
Visit my blog for my anime and video game sheet music! http://robusab.blogspot.com
May 15, 2013 10:19 AM

Apr 2013
So I guess Naruto was able to sense his dad, because his reaction was so lame. "Oh hey dad long time no see?" I'm also getting tired of the clichés shounen lines in Naruto being used every week but I've enjoyed the chapter nonetheless (because of the last 2 pages).
May 15, 2013 10:42 AM

Feb 2008
everyone should have known it was coming to this...they just took the scenic route that's all. what will really be interesting will be the rematch between Madara and the first.
May 15, 2013 10:57 AM

Jul 2010
Yea well i kinda expected that Naruto will sense his daddy earlier (i mean, Madara sensed Hashirama, so why can't Naruto do it as well?), but still it's so freaking awesome to see Minato! where are Hashirama and Sasuke now then? gimme next chapter.I wasnt fired up so much to read new Naruto chapters in a long time.
incompleteAEGISMay 15, 2013 11:03 AM
May 15, 2013 11:18 AM

Jun 2012
pretty good chapter, the speeches are annoying, but what can you do xD Minato is here, quite excited for this!

Don't even know how excited i'll be when luffy confronts akainu and theres a cliff hanger, I'll lose my shit xD
Does anyone else need a doctor to confirm that someone without a head is dead?
May 15, 2013 12:37 PM

May 2012
ohh yeah im coming.. :)

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 1 Discussion

Renton126 - Aug 31, 2009

25 by Rezende1990 »»
May 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 244 Discussion

Thystrix - Mar 20, 2016

6 by Chfenj_ »»
Mar 30, 9:34 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 649 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Blaine - Oct 2, 2013

74 by actuallytom »»
Mar 29, 12:14 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 97 Discussion

jeanfarias - Aug 7, 2012

5 by removed-user »»
Mar 13, 6:52 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.