Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Aug 10, 2008 3:30 PM
Anime DB Admin
BACK FOR MORE?

Jan 2007
chieftain20 said:
Didn't you mean Suzaku?

Yeah, sorry, it's late. xD Fixed it, thanks.

staff.applications  
guidelines.faq 

report.abuse  

thx.skittles  
thx.kina 

[H+] ³  
Aug 10, 2008 3:34 PM

Apr 2007
Bakayaro said:

...can Nina die soon? Please?

This.
Aug 10, 2008 3:41 PM

Jul 2008
Nunnaly isn't dead. After that dramatic scene with Shirley, there is no chance that Nunnaly's death would be this quick.

I think that Knights shall start rebelling but Zero won't do anything against them.Then he will find out that she is alive and will ask himself: "WTF HAVE I DONE?!"
Aug 10, 2008 3:47 PM

Jun 2008
AMAZING episode. kallen is back and kicked their ass, especially bradleys that dude kept talking and talking and talking, even when he died he didnt stop trashtalking.
the anya thing is getting confusing.
Aug 10, 2008 3:53 PM

Aug 2007
Kallen OWNZZZ
<3

I still think it should be "Karren" but it's pronounced "Kallen" due to the Japanese accent..
Aug 10, 2008 4:01 PM

Jul 2007
let us all hope that freyja was a load of BS and that it just transports everything somewhere and not really kill them.

damn. what a fast paced episode. had to pause a few times just to see who's smashing who. no c.c. and loli air time :( (tianzi + kaguya - at least we got some anya)

i do hope they don't kill sayoko off :( please let freyja be a teleporter shitload bomb! they can kill nunnally for all i care but please not ninja-meido sayoko.

if ever it was really a bomb, DAMN WHY WASN'T ROLO INCLUDED? UGH. HE SHOULD DIE
Aug 10, 2008 4:04 PM

Mar 2008
Ulquiorra_4th said:
please dont say Nunally is dead i hope just by some impossible chance she survived T_T
I'm not willing to bury Nunnally quite yet. When all you see is a flash of light it seems too quick for someoen of her importance. If the transport was fast enough could have outrun Freia. Long as she is missing it will be enough to drive Lelouch and Suzaku into darker places. I'll just wait and see in regards to her fate. But it looks bad for her.
Aug 10, 2008 4:09 PM
Aug 2008
Omg. I really didn't expect half the main characters getting owned by Nina.

I would be really sad if Nunally dies, but that would squeeze out every last drop of Lelouch's declining sanity, and I would like to see where that goes.

The preview is kind of cary, I hope Lelouch is nice to baby C.C D:

I hardly doubt Kallen died, she was like right next to Lelouch, and he was okay.
Aug 10, 2008 4:16 PM
Observer

Nov 2007
I would go for the teleportation theory based on what I said and observed earlier....(because I refuse to believe Nunally is dead...)

Also, another hint that FREIA may not have destroyed everyone:
-the explosion was unusual, it didn't really explode like a nuclear bomb, instead, it created a sort of a distortion in space and made everything within a certain radius dissappear (or it could have disintegrated everything)
-the vaccum implosion was really unusual, unlike what a powerful bomb would do, it seemed as if the atmosphere within the radius of FREIA VANISHED....

Added to that is the fact that Schneizel smiled while he knew his sister Nunally was in the "blast" and the fact that he was working on dimensionally-related technologies...

So the Emperor may suddenly reveal that Nunally is with him in the future, to the shock of Lelouch....

Or that Nunally is simply dead, but that's just the lamest death you can give to the most important person to the protagonist....(seriously, a flash of light, and Nunally didn't show any expression at all...WTF is that?)

Other possible twist: Nunally actually can use Geass (we don't know since she NEVER opened her eyes...there may be a good reason for that...) and somehow escaped FREIA....
bla bla bla
The endless debate between fans and haters. At one point, after spending a lot of time on MAL, you just realize it's totally pointless.
Niko-kun said:
On MAL, everyone who has used the lame rating system becomes a critic and an intellectual by default, haven't you heard?
Aug 10, 2008 4:23 PM

Apr 2008
Nunally CAN'T have died...:(

I was really distracted in this episode, because Schneizel/Kanon is like, my favorite thing now. OOPS?

I feel bad for Guilford; thought he'd get some in the end. FAIL.

Rolo's obviously gonna get a beatin' in the next episode, haha.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2008 4:25 PM

Jun 2008
that episode was amazing, it was the best episode of the season. I just can't shake the feeling that Nunnally isn't dead. something just tells me that she is alive i don't know what it is though they even showed where the building was and it is completely gone but i think Nunnally is still alive somehow. One thing that is crazy is that IF nunnally is dead it was because of lulu. He indirectly caused that to happen with that live command he placed on Suzaku. Hey you reap what you sow, even though i hope shes not dead. My heart went out to lulu though at the end it seems like he had a nervous break down. it was sad how he kept asking for nunnally despite the scene and what rolo was saying. Rolo needs to die now i am sick of him he gets on my nerves.

I am worrying about that schneizel person, he seemed happy when that fleija thing was fired, he smiled after it stopped near the government building. He must of forgot that it is his countries government building, with his people inside it including his sister. For the last part, kallen was awesome that was truly a great comeback she owned everyone and that new guren is..... just great that's how i have to describe it. WOW Lloyd and Cécile went all out with that design. Now i am itching for the new lancelot to be introduced.

All in all this was a great episode that was filled with action, and the emotion was there. It was the best episode out of the season so far.
Aug 10, 2008 4:34 PM

Apr 2008
nonono.......Rolo was in a stolen nightmare once Fleia was fired. For some reason he seems to have forgotten about Nunnally and floated off in a sutherland. He got the order to retreat and followed suit and that's how he escaped the nuke.

But.....I still want to believe Nunnally is alive....and Sayoko too.

Edit: and Nunnally can't be dead! She hasn't opened her eyes yet!
Aug 10, 2008 4:38 PM
Apr 2008
OH SNAP!

That is all.
Aug 10, 2008 4:41 PM

Jan 2008
omg this episode was INSANITYYYYY!!!!!
Aug 10, 2008 4:51 PM

Feb 2008
WHAAAAT??? No freaking way!!! I don't even know what I can comment on, it was all just too much...just that Lulu never expected that "live on" to turn around and bite him like that.... wow. Also, glad Kallen is out of that stupid glass box.
Aug 10, 2008 4:52 PM

Jan 2008
Lelouch in the last scene was heart-breaking loved it!
stupid Suzaku messed up again serves him right
Poor Nunally and Sayako TT_TT

what was that black knight trying to tell Todo?
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 10, 2008 4:59 PM

May 2008
Im more worried about Sayako than Nunnally... Maybe there is something wrong with me. But that was definitely an awesome episode; there was actually some mech combat that didn't suck.
Aug 10, 2008 5:12 PM

Jul 2007
That was insane!

Nina...just needs to die so badly and so quickly. I mean if next week just started with Nina out taking a walk and rocks falling and crushing her I'd cheer and call it the best opener of the season.

I kind of thought after last week that Nunnally would die, but having Suzaku behind it, oh that's brutal! The way it's going the only thing Lulu might end up with outside of the geass is possibly Suzaku.

Still want to see what's going on with Anya, and hope it's awesome. Wonder if Betrayl is referring to all the Black Knights or to maybe only Kallen or only Rolo or even Suzaku. Lulu...is just going to be lost.

It's weird he's getting set up for the big fail, but Charles can't win it all - he's the bad guy!
Aug 10, 2008 5:17 PM
Aug 2007
very good episode. awesome

i hope nunally isnt dead yet. That would suck or maybe she activated her unkown geass power and saved herself lol

eh im expecting the black knights to betray lulu

Aug 10, 2008 5:34 PM

Oct 2007
Good to see Kallen back, even though she was honestly just overpowered. Honestly I wouldn't mind at all if Nunnally's dead either, basically Lelouch killed her so I actually find that pretty funny.

Aug 10, 2008 5:43 PM

Dec 2007
I love the scientists of this anime. They just go crazy upgrading and then their stuff ends up in the other sides hands somehow.
Aug 10, 2008 5:48 PM

May 2007
OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!

I said this last week that if they killed off Nunnally, I'd punch my computer screen!!!

Well....I'm not going to punch it as I don't have the funds to buy another one at the moment, but I did take out my frustration on the wall. Left a rather good dent.

Regardless, I loved the episode. Sunrise always knows how to make epic mecha fights, and this episode was proof of that. I just hope that Nunnally somehow lived....somehow......somehow!! God damn, I'm really pissed right now at that. It better not be true.

Unless the theory that Anya is really Lelouch's sister plays out, then I'll be happy. ^_^

Anyway, very curious to see how everything plays out now.
VK11Aug 10, 2008 5:55 PM
Aug 10, 2008 6:00 PM

Oct 2007
OMG... that was the best episode.

Prediction
Aug 10, 2008 6:33 PM

Apr 2008
I seriously don't see the black knight's reason for rebelling. So Lelouch ordered his troops to kill some unarmed scientists who were creating dangerous geasses. Brittania has done alot worse and at least Lelouch had a small reason to kill them. Why would the black knights turn on him if that is all they are concerned with?
Aug 10, 2008 6:49 PM

Nov 2007
i think with this suzaku will finally need to atone for his sins and for really doing the wrong thing all along. he just also took away a massive chunk of innocent civilian life. i wonder why the geass reactivated, doesnt really matter just added more drama.

i cant believe he lost nunnally also. i wonder if he will go insane from this in the end. i have not seen an anime kill off so many characters like in this one, its just amazing.
Aug 10, 2008 6:59 PM

Jun 2008
What is the theory of anya being lulus real sister? i would like to hear it because i keep on reading it in the post but i have not seen an explanation.
Aug 10, 2008 7:01 PM

Apr 2008
Watch basilisk! Characters get killed off left and right each episode >.< lol.

Aug 10, 2008 7:02 PM

Aug 2007
cyruz said:
Here I thought "Hell yeah! Karen back in fucking business to wh00p some ass!" but thanks to the Geass cast on Rolo Suzaku, Nunally died? What the fu©k... This is so messed up. If they dare to kill of Karen, I'll drop this.

You know they're going to kill Kallen and everyone else who is going to remain with Lulu after the Black Knights leave Lulu... Stupid curse. *sniffs*

Rollo is going to be in for one hell of a beating next episode though. o.o

Episode gets a 5/5 from me (who couldn't give it anything less after seeing awesomely overpowered Kallen)?

Felli disapproves of this thread.
Aug 10, 2008 7:05 PM

Dec 2007
;-;

all i can say.
Aug 10, 2008 7:30 PM

Jan 2008
cyruz said:
Here I thought "Hell yeah! Karen back in fucking business to wh00p some ass!" but thanks to the Geass cast on Rolo Suzaku, Nunally died? What the fu©k... This is so messed up. If they dare to kill of Karen, I'll drop this.

With you 100%. If Kallen dies, Code Geass is dead to me.
Aug 10, 2008 7:32 PM

May 2008
Wow, I cried. Can they really kill of Nunnally? Seeing Lelouch so broken hurts! Though in hindsight, it's partly his fault since he gave Suzaku the order to live. Suzaku won't be able to die because of it, so ordering his death is useless. I guess Rollo fled when he figured Freya would kill Nunnally in his place.

Aish, but Lulu really goes off in Rollo next episode xD Suzaku and Lelouch are a pair of very unfortunate and unlucky people.
Aug 10, 2008 7:52 PM

Apr 2008
- Nunnally dies!
- Cornelia escapes imprisonment!
- Schniezel knows the Geass secret
- His Majesty's coming to Jap.. eer Area 11
- Lulu expresses his wrath toward Rolo (throw that cellphone w/ the heart chain on the ground) --- preview
- Rolo betrays Lulu as retaliation? (preview)

=== Lot's of plot twists and unexpected ending (*cough* like Death Note, School Days)
Aug 10, 2008 8:18 PM

Jul 2008
mulderman said:
Lol I'll save these people! I'll protect Nunnaly! FREYA TIME!

Nunnaly dying doesn't really matter much.

I believe that as well, though I my percentage is 85% XD

Aug 10, 2008 8:33 PM

Oct 2007
Notice how everyone Suzaku's supposed to protect ends up dead? First Euphemia, then Shirley, and now Nunnally. He's done a real crappy job as Knight of Rounds. If Suzaku ever teams up with LeLouch, CC or Kallen, we might as well kiss them goodbye.
Aug 10, 2008 8:46 PM

May 2008
rabbitpoets said:
Notice how everyone Suzaku's supposed to protect ends up dead? First Euphemia, then Shirley, and now Nunnally. He's done a real crappy job as Knight of Rounds. If Suzaku ever teams up with LeLouch, CC or Kallen, we might as well kiss them goodbye.

ahahahaha omg you got the greatest point on that. And this episode was freaking amazing..totally epic i just cant put it to words. The death of so many and next episodes title "Betrayal" shit i cant wait...
Aug 10, 2008 8:56 PM

Apr 2008
OMG THOSE ENERGY WINGS~~~~~~

<3
Aug 10, 2008 9:21 PM

Apr 2008
Oh and new theory.....Gino is half brittanian and half japanese/other conquered country. It makes sense based on their conversations and how in the OP they have both pink and green backgrounds....sort of in the middle of sides.
Aug 10, 2008 9:23 PM
Mar 2008
Next few episodes are clearly going to go like:
"Betrayal" Lelouch loses his reason to fight, therefore betrays the order and everyone else connected to him. He tries to seclude himself from the world by moving to a secluded mountainside, but is stalked by CC. Lelouch realizes that the only person that was really with him start to finish was CC, so they make babies and live in a log cabin in the middle of a forest.
Aug 10, 2008 9:29 PM

Jan 2008
lol make babies... XD well the dark knights will probably betray Lelouch
Aug 10, 2008 9:41 PM

Aug 2007
Intense.
That's the only word I can describe.

Didn't expect Suzu to actually kill Nunally even though it wasn't directly pointed towards her.
Aug 10, 2008 9:41 PM
May 2008
All I can say is that was one heck of a good episode. Great to see Kallen back with her Guran in action. As for the ending, that is very unfortunate about Nunnally. I got a pretty bad feeling that things are going to be rough next episode. C.C., please bring your old character back soon? >_<
Aug 10, 2008 9:43 PM

May 2007
OMMGGG WAT WAT WAT WTF. DD:

Suzaku fired FREIA.
Nunnally DIED?

This is just... too muchh. D:

Oh, but it's great to see Kallen again, kicking ass as usual. ^^

Aug 10, 2008 9:57 PM

Apr 2008
what!? i have the feeling that nunnally didn't die though, how can they let such an important character die so simply
Aug 10, 2008 10:03 PM

Jun 2007
dtshyk said:

I hope there won't be any interference from some political groups. The description of Freyja was not that explicit. If they had drawn the mushroom cloud, I would have felt really bad.
But, you know people tend to misunderstand by looking at only a small part of a long story. So some particular kind of people may react aggressively at the fact that CG staff described an atomic bomb-like weapon on this memorial day.

It was actually a positron bomb, not a nuke. I guess in TV viewing world it could be considered the same thing though lol. Still kind of bad to show it the day after the nuke in Hiroshima lol.

In short
Nuke = mushroom cloud, pushes outward and leaves nasty radiation.
Positron = Ball of antimatter, sucks in leaving no radiation or anything behind.

As for the ep. I don't think Nunnally is dead. I have a feeling she was left behind or placed in a different ship because she refused to leave before. The one we saw with the adviser was probably a double just so the others could leave since she made it clear they couldn't leave without Nunnally. I have a feeling Nunnally was in the ship in front of Rollo when he was walking out of the building with the mecha on the left. Sayoko is probably dead though. It looks like she was with the fake Nunnally.

I wonder what happened to Villetta. It seems Ogi is alive and not being replaced by Sayoko so where did Villetta go? It would be funny if she saved Nunnally XD.
Aug 10, 2008 10:11 PM

Apr 2008
WhisperedHope>>Code Geass Discussion said:
I cried.
Lol, that's a good one.
wtfyourface said:
MistaCloudStrife said:
From 100-1000, how much do you love LWL?
OVER 9000!!!
Aug 10, 2008 10:51 PM

Jul 2008
I lol'ed at the fact that kallen thought Lelouch came for her.
Is Lelouch stupid or something? Why would he send Rolo of all people to retrieve Nunnally.
Guren is so ridiculously overpowered it's just fucking stupid.
Also, fuck you Lelouch, how dare you treat Rolo like shit. He did us all a wonderful favor by killing Shirley.
Aug 10, 2008 10:52 PM

Oct 2007
Well, uh, holy shit. Talk about unexpected turn of events. I was gasping until I ran out of breath XD I knew people were gonna start getting picked off like flies!

I'm sadder that Guilford and Sayoko and Darlton Jr died than anyone else ^_^;; When it comes to Nunally, I'm more depressed about how this will devastate Lelouch...I almost cried at the end when he was talking to Rolo ;___;

Glad to see Kallen back in action~<3 She and Gino keep saying interesting things to each other...
Suzaku got Lancelot's ass handed to him. I'm surprised Sunrise let that happen to their baby XD And I forgot Suzaku's geass command! I was convinced that he was gonna die...man, can't wait to see how he reacts to having used FREIA and killed a bunch of people, especially Nunally...

Rolo is a dead man. Somehow I'm convinced even more now. He's so getting abused next ep by Lulu XD

Among other things, I'm looking forward to seeing what Cornelia's going to do now that she's out. Can't wait for the next ep~
Aug 10, 2008 10:55 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
woah. my mind is spinning. great episode. hope zero wins in the end. don't want it to end like Death Note.
p r o f i l e 👀
Aug 10, 2008 11:01 PM

Feb 2008
5 bucks says Nunally isn't dead.
Aug 10, 2008 11:13 PM

Feb 2008
Lelouch breaking down in the end really made me sad. =(

Yeah most people will be more concerned for Sayoko than Nunnally.

Pages (8) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 25 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 28, 2008

1902 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 4:39 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

TechnicsMKII - Sep 21, 2008

370 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 4:05 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 23 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Ahenshihael - Sep 14, 2008

306 by sharosharo »»
May 20, 3:41 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 22 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Dremark - Sep 7, 2008

431 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 8:09 AM

Poll: » Code Geass - Hangyaku no Lelouch R2 Episode 21 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

dtshyk - Aug 31, 2008

575 by sharosharo »»
May 16, 7:36 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.