Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 4, 2011 12:00 AM

Jul 2008
Why these Fullbringers took so long to show themselves is what I want to know. I also hope that Kubo does not plan on a trollicious Orihime Rescue Arc 2.0 (sob ukelala).
Mar 4, 2011 6:06 AM

Jul 2010
Gahhh Orihime again. The same thing happens over and over with her. Ichigo will end up saving her and she'll like him even more. I hope as a plot twist she dies or at least saves herself.
Mar 4, 2011 8:40 AM
Mar 2011
If we get yet another rescue arc, please tell me why it must be Orihime again? Sure, Bleach is about Ichigo trying to protect his friends, and Sado+Ishida can take care of themselves. But I would prefer if someone else gets into trouble, Karin for example. The only positive thing about it is, that this time Ichigo is almost powerless, or will have to use powers he can´t control yet, so fighting might be interesting and funny.
Mar 4, 2011 9:43 AM

Jul 2007
cabaret said:
Why these Fullbringers took so long to show themselves is what I want to know.

Because they were NOT from Karakura Town, and my guess is that the whole Aizen war, complete with explosions and powerful beings going around did factor quite a lot in them taking their attention to the town.

From then on they had an entire year to infiltrate, investigate and gather info about the most spiritually active town on earth

Samurai_ said:
Gahhh Orihime again. The same thing happens over and over with her. Ichigo will end up saving her and she'll like him even more. I hope as a plot twist she dies or at least saves herself.

Why the fuck does everyone seem to think she has been kidnapped? Is it that hard to read?

Orihime, shishiguy and Tsukishima are at her apartment building, not chad's"

She has not been kidnapped yet, Tsukishima even implied that he wants to do nothing for now.

-------------

ANyway: oh how convenient this is.

Ginjou releases Ichigo JUST AS Tsukishima is supposedly threatening orihime.
Mar 4, 2011 9:50 AM

May 2010
almost nothing happen :S

in this episode, you will die horribly... *laughs just as shion*
lightness vs. darkness
Nani mo kamo wo hoshigatteita Mayoeru mono no chikai
Mada miru sekai o tsukuridasu koto Kuchi hateteiku
Mar 4, 2011 11:09 AM
Mar 2011
Fai said:
Why the fuck does everyone seem to think she has been kidnapped? Is it that hard to read?

Orihime, shishiguy and Tsukishima are at her apartment building, not chad's"

She has not been kidnapped yet, Tsukishima even implied that he wants to do nothing for now.

Umm, the place where Orihime confronts the two guys looks damn similar to the front of sado´s appartment. Also, Sado notices Orihime´s reiatsu, so I am quite sure that he is standing at the exact place where Orihime had a a short while ago earlier. But ok, in Bleach you can sense reiatsu even at bigger distances, so I won´t argue about that.

And I will throw the insulting "is it that hard to read" right back at you: Yes, Tsukishima tells Orihime that he is not planning to do anything to her right now. But after that O says that she won´t let him get away because he is the one who attacked Ishida. So it´s only logical to conclude that they got into a fight. And knowing that O is usually weak and undetermined when it comes to fights, it´s also more or less logical to think that she was kidnapped (which I still hope is not true, because it would suck).
Mar 4, 2011 11:11 AM

Aug 2007
I'm sorry what? Are we even reading the same manga? I don't want another Orihime rescue arc either, but since when "reiatsu feeling strange" means "being kidnapped"? We don't know that yet so please stop jumping to conclusions.

Anyways, I wonder what Tsukishima was trying to tell Orihime when he said "Your...", but didn't get to finish the sentence because of Shishi cutting in.

Fai said:
Ginjou releases Ichigo JUST AS Tsukishima is supposedly threatening orihime.

And also tells Ichigo a valuable information that he will collapse after reaching his limit. I just can't help but be suspicious of Ginjou.

Mar 4, 2011 2:05 PM

Jul 2009
Maybe Inoue's "weird' reiatsu is her opening a can of whoop-ass on that guy...nah it's Bleach she's been kidnapped.
Mar 4, 2011 2:24 PM

Aug 2007
I put Naruto on hold because I had a feeling the arc would only be great on one go. I'm thinking Bleach should be the same for the time being this is just so boring barely any development plot or story in each chapter. Most wasteful chapter I've ever read in a long time. Normally I'm able to stand it but this is too much. Also if anyone is kidnapped ever again for another story arc I'm dropping this. That's just too repetitive.

Wish my favorite seinen manga were all publishing regularly so this wouldn't bother me so much bah.
Mar 6, 2011 2:28 PM

Aug 2009
Zell182 said:
Maybe Inoue's "weird' reiatsu is her opening a can of whoop-ass on that guy...nah it's Bleach she's been kidnapped.

I was going to say the exact same thing, looks like I was beat to it. :[
Mar 8, 2011 3:18 PM

Oct 2008
Sigh.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Mar 9, 2011 10:37 AM

Aug 2010
This shit moves so slow.
Mar 26, 2011 8:34 PM

Mar 2011
The first couple of pages with the fat gold digger were kind of funny. The rest (Orihime) sucked! :/
Jun 7, 2017 2:40 PM

Feb 2013
Inoue was kidnapped or what?
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 662 Discussion ( 1 2 )

animefan8800 - Feb 10, 2016

84 by Ramenus »»
Yesterday, 3:37 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 15 Discussion

rebwaters - Oct 4, 2009

8 by Datrunix »»
Sep 18, 7:38 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 423 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Jinjos - Oct 6, 2010

217 by Ramenus »»
Aug 24, 7:30 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 364 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

direbliss - Jul 1, 2009

157 by Ramenus »»
Aug 23, 12:42 PM

Poll: » Bleach Chapter 675 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 26, 2016

63 by Chuckiemuffin »»
Aug 15, 11:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.