Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »
Aug 9, 2010 10:36 PM

May 2008
Gajeel is acting tough tsk tsk , well no biggie, being in Fairy Tail will change him =) hopefully XD

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Aug 9, 2010 11:05 PM

Mar 2010
they didn't add the Sorcerer Maganize reporter or when Gajeel tied up Mirajane as well as Lucy dancing to his bad music as a bunny girl.
Teufel said:
"Oh, by the way, Jellal redeemed himself and saved the day in the end. K, thanx, bye." Lame.

Well, he was possessed before.

Teufel said:

Laxus appearance was awesome but I'm a little lost. What's got him so upset? Fairy Tail defeated Phantom and one of the Wizard Saints without his help and their strongest team just beat Jellal (although I don't know how much fame/attention that would bring from the world at large.) Why would they be getting mocked? Then he goes on about taking over Fairy Tail, but he seems to despise what it is and hate its members. Why not just start his own guild?
Well, in the manga they showed a part when some people were mocking Fairy Tail. There also a special reason for that . He is Makarov's grandson.
KaaN10 said:
The Lucy and her Dad mini arc sucked anyway. Good thing they skipped it.
That hasn't happened yet.
KantonKageXAug 14, 2010 8:04 AM
Aug 9, 2010 11:57 PM

Jun 2008
Poor...Gajeel.
;___;
Everybody is being mean to him because of the old guild building. It wasn't even his choice, he was only following his order.

Well at least he showed them who's boss when he saved Levy from Laxus.
^____^

Gajeel's song was great too.
Shooby doo bop

Erza owned Elfman when he stepped on her strawberry stortcake.
Aug 10, 2010 12:16 AM

Aug 2010
Juvia's acting like Nagisa now.
Aug 10, 2010 2:51 AM

May 2008
Gazille's song was hilarious, loved that part~
Finally my favourite arc, I can't wait to see the next~
Aug 10, 2010 3:05 AM

Jul 2008
The Good Arc now. o yeahhhh

5/5
Aug 10, 2010 4:06 AM
Manga Moderator
Sleepy

Jul 2009
Is it just me or does Gajeel's voice sound different then before?
Aug 10, 2010 4:33 AM
Mar 2010
KuroDubZero said:
Is it just me or does Gajeel's voice sound different then before?

Yes I said that on a page 1 or 2. Sounds more manlier
Aug 10, 2010 4:50 AM

Jan 2010
Knight231 said:
Laxus is a bitch.

'Nough said.

Get chance and luck - TK, Angel Beats
Aug 10, 2010 5:07 AM

Apr 2009
@viral_hun yeah they skipped.. A LOT o_O the show its ending soon..
good.. if they will end it on Laxus arc it will be best.. ( cause further is lamer and lamer)

for a shounen thats quite a low rating, check DB Kai, O.P.
Aug 10, 2010 5:42 AM

Apr 2009

damn they even skipped this moment

and they skipped some moments with Laxus when fighting with other dudes in a bar..
damn they are really rushing ..
prolly this is the last arc
smokesAug 10, 2010 6:41 AM
Aug 10, 2010 6:13 AM

Jan 2009
YaY the power of friendship saves the day once again ^^
Cause in the shounen view of the world, that's the only explanation why Erza's still alive :|
*...trying to remember why is she still watching kiddy stuff like this...*
It was a nice touch showing her funeral like that, made us all sad and wondering... But they could have come up with a better explanation for how everything ended. Seriously. I'm not confident in Jellal's 'good heart' at all...

Blah blah blah *wishes Sho would have died instead of Simon*... Then some really nice fireworks :). I got how Natsu and Grey made them, but how did Lucy make hers :)?

Passing on to the good points... Erza's left eye cried. There's a new [and really cool] Fairy Tail building. Juvia joined Ft ^^. Gajeel joined FT >:). And Natsu finally felt at home :)

P.S: Laxus is a greater monster than Gajeel is

Aug 10, 2010 8:46 AM

Apr 2009
KantonKageX said:
Well, he was possessed before.

Yeah, I'm not complaining about that, I'm whining about them relegating his redemption and resolution of the arc to a footnote in Lucy's journal.

KantonKageX said:
]Well, in the manga they showed a part when some people were mocking Fairy Tail. There also a special reason for that

Even with that I still don't see why he'd want Fairy Tail if he hates what it is and everyone in it because at that point he just wants the name and the building, might as well leave and start his own. But that's not an invitation for spoilers, I'll just watch the show and see what happens (not that your comment was much of a spoiler thanks to the credit animations.)
Aug 10, 2010 10:40 AM

Oct 2009
diamond9393anda said:

Blah blah blah *wishes Sho would have died instead of Simon*... Then some really nice fireworks :). I got how Natsu and Grey made them, but how did Lucy make hers :)?

I was thinking the same...
Aug 10, 2010 10:59 AM
Jul 2018
I love how everyone just seemed to forget the fact that garzeel (metal dude) beat up alot of people including women (lucy) about as hard and gruesome as he was beat up by laxus.. but when gazeel is beat up everyone is like "laxus is a bitch"

its called the gap theory.

anyways, i want more faiy tail... NOW! is it worth reading the manga?
Aug 10, 2010 11:00 AM
Jul 2018
Aurao said:
diamond9393anda said:

I was thinking the same...

me to
Aug 10, 2010 11:02 AM
Jul 2018
diamond9393anda said:
Cause in the shounen view of the world, that's the only explanation why Erza's still alive :|
It was a nice touch showing her funeral like that, made us all sad and wondering... But they could have come up with a better explanation for how everything ended. Seriously. I'm not confident in Jellal's 'good heart' at all...

Passing on to the good points... Erza's left eye cried. There's a new [and really cool] Fairy Tail building. Juvia joined Ft ^^. Gajeel joined FT >:). And Natsu finally felt at home :)

removed-userAug 11, 2010 2:04 AM
Aug 10, 2010 11:36 AM
Mar 2009
nooo! HER STRAWBERRY CAKE!!!

True or False
Anime + Manga = Chuck Norris / Chuck Norris
Aug 10, 2010 1:37 PM
Jan 2010
I want to know more about mystogan.
Aug 10, 2010 1:42 PM

Mar 2010
negative1111 said:
diamond9393anda said:

actually laxus is weaker then both gajeel and natsu since they are real dragon slayers while he is a fake one
Put up the spoiler tags people not everyone on this thread reads Fairy Tail.
Aug 10, 2010 2:41 PM
Jul 2018
KantonKageX said:
negative1111 said:
diamond9393anda said:

actually laxus is weaker then both gajeel and natsu since they are real dragon slayers while he is a fake one
Put up the spoiler tags people not everyone on this
thread reads Fairy Tail.

sorry forgot, how do i do that?
Aug 10, 2010 2:44 PM

Aug 2008
a lot to cover in this episode. One arc ends and another is smoothly about to start up. I'm not gonna miss this Tower of Heaven arc at all either, it just didn't grip me. Juvia's outfit is wonderful. The guild is boss! Laxus is an a-hole. And I think I'm going to enjoy Gajeel being in the guild. Gives it a nice upgrade to its level of badass.

Aug 10, 2010 2:46 PM

Jan 2009
negative1111 said:
diamond9393anda said:

I wasn't reffering to their magical strenght, maybe I should have used the word "jerk" instead of "monster"... And no, I'll never ever forget or forgive Gajeel for what he did to Lucy and that other poor girl that was hiding behind the tree, but he at least has the excuse he wasn't in the same guild as the girls while Laxus is in FT, just like the girl, and he still didn't care that he would hurt her with his attack...

Aug 10, 2010 2:52 PM

Jan 2009
negative1111 said:

sorry forgot, how do i do that?

Use [spoiler*][/spoiler*] ( and remove the '*')

Aug 10, 2010 5:14 PM

Jul 2009
Why are they so against Gajeel being there?
Team Levi had a right to be fearful, still, Gajell is no better or worst than Juvia or Erza's friends.
Poor guy took lots of abuse.

Gajeel being Natsu's 'rival' will stear things away from Natsu and Grey's cliche 'oposite who want to be friends' rivalry.
I'm looking forward to seeing less Grey, however, it seems my wish won't come true; he's my least fav' (sooo boring) and as neautral as I am to Juvia, her fangirling wears thin (my opinion).

I'm looking forward to MiraJane geting more attention, as MiraJane and Elfman are my favourites (I'm odd, I know).
Even Kana gets some spotlight.

Lexus is going to be trouble.:D

Aug 10, 2010 5:56 PM

Dec 2009
Oh my, Gajeel is so freaking funny >.<!
and he was sweet as well X3

Erza and her strawberry cake XD
Aug 10, 2010 7:14 PM

Oct 2008
Fairytail guild is best when they're at each others throats..

AND LOVE GAJEEL - Shooby doo bop.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Aug 10, 2010 8:21 PM

Oct 2009
Queen_Stars said:
I'm looking forward to MiraJane geting more attention, as MiraJane and Elfman are my favourites (I'm odd, I know).

I'm with you on Mira.
Aug 10, 2010 8:39 PM

Mar 2010
Linalee-Stratos said:
a bird mic??

How was Elsa saved anyways?? Was it Natsu or Jellal?

Can't wait to watch Gajeel and Natsu fight together!!

Erza saved by jellal.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2010 2:47 PM

Jun 2008
All i have to say is "God the anime can be so much worse than the manga at times".
Seriously Fairy Tail must be one of the most downgraded shows threw the transition from manga to anime.
The art and every scene look so much more beautiful in the manga by a very huge margin and the pace feels so different.
I started the manga after the anime but despite now knowing from before what happens am so glad that i did it because the better experience is the manga by far, while knowing the story from the anime would have ruined the manga reading that should be a lot more enjoyable.

And why are they skipping a tone of scenes? Why are they in such a hurry? Do they plan to finish in 60 episodes or a similar number like that and have a certain point they want to reach? If not then there actions are stupid because later on they will just gonna be putting fillers all the time like every other shounen. I don't get this guys.

Oh! The one good thing i have to say. Juvia looks so cute with her new haircut.
And Lucy doll has removable clothes. Why am i not surprised?
MonadAug 11, 2010 2:51 PM
Aug 11, 2010 5:20 PM

Sep 2009
Humm... here we go direct to next arc (whitout fillers!!!!!) XD

I loved the new Juvia´s hair style.
Aug 11, 2010 6:07 PM

Mar 2010
Monad said:
All i have to say is "God the anime can be so much worse than the manga at times".
Seriously Fairy Tail must be one of the most downgraded shows threw the transition from manga to anime.
The art and every scene look so much more beautiful in the manga by a very huge margin and the pace feels so different.
I started the manga after the anime but despite now knowing from before what happens am so glad that i did it because the better experience is the manga by far, while knowing the story from the anime would have ruined the manga reading that should be a lot more enjoyable.

And why are they skipping a tone of scenes? Why are they in such a hurry? Do they plan to finish in 60 episodes or a similar number like that and have a certain point they want to reach? If not then there actions are stupid because later on they will just gonna be putting fillers all the time like every other shounen. I don't get this guys.

Oh! The one good thing i have to say. Juvia looks so cute with her new haircut.
And Lucy doll has removable clothes. Why am i not surprised?

I don't even want if they skip the Oracion Seis Arc Dx
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Aug 11, 2010 7:20 PM

Dec 2007
Sebastian333 said:
I don't even want if they skip the Oracion Seis Arc Dx

Well that would make no sense unless the anime is set on taking a completely separate route from the manga. Which wouldn't be smart, because this is a highly published shounen manga. The anime will most certainly follow the manga, and the Oracion Seis arc has its own impressions in the storyline that would make no sense if it were skipped.

GFX made by >Valon< of Janime Community Forums
Aug 11, 2010 10:07 PM

May 2009
Kinda sad that the best part of the episode was the new building. Well, that and the Lucy figure LOL. Couldn't help but roll my eyes during the tear-filled goodbyes when Erza's friends left. After witnessing that, I'm glad they left.
Aug 12, 2010 4:07 AM

Aug 2010
WHY!!! why are they skipping??!!!! don't tell me this anime is gonna end end soon!!
damn it!!!i think FT have potentials to compete with naruto and bleach!!! pleasee.....don't end this anime soon!!!
"I wasn't born to make friends with ladies!!! I was born to love them......I was born a man" - Sanji
Aug 12, 2010 4:42 AM
Jul 2010
laxus is gay:) he thinks to much with his azz
Aug 12, 2010 7:54 AM

Jun 2009
Woah Juvia looks so cute in her new outfit. Yeah I hate Laxus too, and I feel sorry for Gajeel for some reason. Though I really lol at his song.

Aug 12, 2010 5:15 PM

Jun 2010
Eh Gajeels song seemed funnier in the manga, and yea no surprise Laxus is the next villain, then again Fairy Tail does a great job spoiling people with its OP. Still why skip the bar fight with Laxus, it wouldve done a great job of setting the tone.

Its true, like all the other shounens (except probably One Piece, maybe), the manga is incredibly superior to the anime, I doubt it will end and not continue with the manga, its popular enough to continue, but then again Kennichi and D Gray Man fell off to a certain point. But still Fairy Tail is weekly so it shouldnt be a problem.
Aug 12, 2010 9:02 PM

May 2010
the Ep was pretty sick and laxus got pissed
Aug 12, 2010 11:30 PM

Jul 2008
gajeel's song... rofl
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
Aug 13, 2010 1:39 AM

Apr 2009
SkyFade said:

Its true, like all the other shounens (except probably One Piece, maybe), the manga is
incredibly superior to the anime,

OP manga is way more superior than the anime..
you will realize that when you will catch up with the show and see how they are dragging that shit up -_-
Aug 13, 2010 2:54 AM

May 2009
Ok episode but they skipped too much :( Since they are rushing it so much i'm pretty sure the anime ends with this arc.
Aug 13, 2010 7:14 AM

Aug 2010
Colourful colourful Shooby doo bop
Aug 13, 2010 8:32 AM

Oct 2009
No fillers and straight to next arc. Awesome xD

Aug 13, 2010 12:22 PM

Jun 2009
Laxus is a beast.

Gajeel is a beast.

Juvia is best of all.

done.
Aug 13, 2010 7:01 PM

Apr 2008
Jrittmayer said:
Laxus is a beast.

Gajeel is a beast.

Juvia is best of all.

done.

hey, natsu will feel left out! lol
Aug 13, 2010 8:41 PM

Mar 2010
Wizy said:
Jrittmayer said:
Laxus is a beast.

Gajeel is a beast.

Juvia is best of all.

done.

hey, natsu will feel left out! lol

Don't forget Erza.
Aug 14, 2010 12:54 PM

Jul 2009
ionphantom said:
Queen_Stars said:

I'm with you on Mira.

Yay! Someone else loves MiraJane.;)
Yet why don't people like Elfman?

Aug 14, 2010 2:17 PM

Jan 2010
I'm starting to kinda like Laxus.. o.o
Aug 14, 2010 2:40 PM

Dec 2008
Th-They skipped even...

if they do skip such important parts.. is fairy tail really near to the end?>__>
it feels like to.. >.>

also, everyone's arc (erza's, lucy's, grey's) is kinda "rushed", made it in a too hurry way in my opinion .__. we are only at ep 41 and we already saw all of those arcs..
actually 41 is more or less chapter 101/103
to make 100+ chapters, usually at least 50 episodes are needed, and they made them in about 40.. >.>

man, i really hope it wont end like first FMA serie or Soul Eater anime >__>

also b'cuz..

does anyone know about FT announced to have an end in the next months? :/ ofc after Laxus' saga..

Pages (4) « 1 [2] 3 4 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 161 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 14, 2012

75 by Hayley2877 »»
May 29, 1:49 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 160 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

MermaidGalaxies - Dec 7, 2012

128 by Hayley2877 »»
May 29, 1:26 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 159 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Nov 30, 2012

149 by Hayley2877 »»
May 29, 12:32 PM

» Fairy Tail Sub or Dub?

ToxicEclipse - May 7, 2018

31 by DekuxUraraka »»
May 24, 11:06 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail Episode 158 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 23, 2012

94 by Hayley2877 »»
May 24, 1:34 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.