Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 17, 7:29 PM

Oct 2022
What an episode, the drama in this episode like all the other episode was big as Mitsuki leads Nukumizu to tell a lie and they end up going to a museum where Lemon accidentally reveals to Mitsuki that she loved him. The progression and pacing of this series have been great so far. That children's story that Lemon made up hit differently, at least in that world, it ended in a 'happily ever after'. The club trip at the end to look out for Lemon was so nice and it also ended up in an overnight stay which I love, can't wait to see the next episode, easily my favorite episode so far and it feels like I'm saying that for every single episode of this series, it's just too good.
Aug 17, 7:33 PM
Jan 2024
Reply to GangsterCat
This is so much better than Alya
@GangsterCat

Agreed. The pace of Alya seems to be moving slower as each episode passes and there's not much story there either.
Aug 17, 7:43 PM
Jul 2024
still masterpiece😆😆😆😆😆
Aug 17, 7:51 PM

Mar 2020
Lemon's massive blunder, and it leads to a romance trainwreck...

So obviously, it was a misunderstanding that Mitsuki was cheating on Chihaya with Lemon, but unlike many romcom anime, this anime handled that misunderstanding tastefully, and didn't drag it for too long, which I enjoyed. What both Lemon and Chihaya are both going through in their respective relationships, friend or lover, with Mitsuki can't be easy, and the whole situation is honestly chaos, but Lemon in the end took it pretty well. I noticed that Kazuhiko is very perceptive and observant of what is going on with all the relationships that are going on, which is a trait that many introverts tend to have, and that's why he was able to defuse the situation as well as he did. The rest of the episode was pretty funny and nice, as the gang went on a trip to visit Lemon at her grandma's house, and we should be in for a fun sleepover episode next week!
Aug 17, 7:59 PM
Apr 2023
Nukumizu, being a 'mob' character can't help but be dragged along by these heroines 😆
Aug 17, 8:05 PM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Reply to Zarutaku
That bath scene was 🔥🔥🔥

@Zarutaku

yep, so were Anna's sexy feet in sandals
Aug 17, 8:05 PM
Apr 2021
The title of this episode is "whoever among you has never been rejected, let him throw a stone at the heroine who lost" Lol

I really like the production of 2 moments Nukumizu-Yanami interaction, 1. The moment of Yanami show to Nukumizu that she wears nice outfit. 2. Yanami attacks Nukumizu in Yakishio's Grandma house after the grandma offers sushi. The visual and sound effect are great.

I really like this series. So far 9/10. Hope it will be continue to season 2 too

The fan service is great too🔥
Aug 17, 8:27 PM

Mar 2013
This MC is nuts, trying to please every failed heroine he can see, but not even trying to get to know them intimately... and will eventually be inside every relationship problems... Deserved.
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
Aug 17, 9:28 PM
Apr 2021
another nice episode, and absolutely nice detail to ,odel hair anna in museum, it's cinema.

closing ED Song is so good to
Aug 17, 9:30 PM

May 2023
as always Makeine always gives very exciting episodes and the visuals continue to be beautiful and always consistent.

Ayano is really an insensitive guy, how can a guy confide about his love relationship with a girl who has always been close to him from the past, poor lemon.

Lemon wants to write a fairy tale about herself and a prince who will be happy at the end, but remember this is just a fairy tale.

Anna is very funny lmao, the more she is in the scene the more I like Anna's character, she gives a lot of energy in this show I love it. seeing Komari and Tsukinoki together really makes me happy, there is no Kaju in this episode I am a little sad.

let's see how Nukumizu will handle staying at Lemon's grandma's house, see you in the next episode.
Aug 17, 9:46 PM
May 2020
Reply to CrazyButNot4U
This MC is nuts, trying to please every failed heroine he can see, but not even trying to get to know them intimately... and will eventually be inside every relationship problems... Deserved.
@CrazyButNot4U was thinking how anime trendz dare not to escalate him on the couples pools, he really deserves
Aug 17, 10:09 PM

Feb 2017
The mix of drama and comedy in this episode was really well done. Lemon's development was touching, though Nukumizu's awkwardness with his feelings was a bit frustrating. Anna still shines with her charisma in every scene. Komari still cracks me up, she's great haha.

ㅤㅤ I love Nao Tomori ♡
ㅤㅤ友利奈緒のことが大好きです ♥

let's feel good
レッツ フィールグッドします
Aug 17, 10:35 PM

Oct 2020
I feel bad for Nukumizu, bro's just gettin' dragged throughout this episode. He - without his consent - gets dragged out into the countryside and made to stay the night without preparation, dragged out at night to talk to a girl, and had the unenviable task of having to put up with Lemon and Chihayo's Ayano triangle drama by being the one to chase after Lemon to give her a soundboard to ease her mind. Which, in our MC's world, is basically him covering the flag that confirms she'll develop feelings for him.
Aug 17, 10:56 PM
May 2024
The scene of Lemon at the bus stop is fascinating. The beautiful color of the sky and the cloud reminds me of Yanami on the roof. I can't stop wondering if Komari will get a similar scene.
Aug 17, 10:57 PM

Nov 2020
A1 STAYS COOKING. Literally everything in this episode is so high standard I might not even be able to stomach 'normal' slice-of-life anime.

Another props to Komari's VA, she's killing it.
Aug 17, 11:05 PM

Dec 2019
God dammit this has too much quality, definitely anime of the season, and absolutely contingent for anime of the year.
Pretend there's something flashy and cool here.
Aug 17, 11:19 PM

Sep 2018
Surprised the mc chased Lemon. Very wholesome end for this episode with the mcs visiting Lemon. Glasses guy was a real bro.
Aug 18, 1:01 AM
Mar 2021
This Anime is much better than generic anime!

The little gags between the characters and their personalities alone make the objective of the show so much fun. I'm not just watching girls crying about getting rejected, I'm watching girls laugh, EAT, smirk, giggle, and pose smug looks, while they happen to be getting rejected! (^v^')

It's been a blast so far!
Aug 18, 1:42 AM

Mar 2021
Reply to Sheol01
@Reecey91 Nah, she is just putting up a front. This girl hasn't even had a decent cry ONCE. Is it denial? Or just not her style? But Man, what torture he put her through in the first part of the episode! I wanted to punch my damned screen!
@Sheol01 Me too she deserves all the love and hugs
Aug 18, 2:03 AM

Dec 2016
It's so frustrating that the chars aren't direct to each other. Just talk to the person!
Aug 18, 2:31 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to EcchiGodMamster
@Zarutaku

yep, so were Anna's sexy feet in sandals
@EcchiGodMamster I found the foot shot looked kinda strange tbh, as if her toes were broken and oddly elongated, perhaps it's just me.

This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Aug 18, 4:38 AM
Oct 2019
Bro really becoming no. 1 relationship advisor for the girls LMAO

God damn that Sushi looks so good, i am so hungry right now.
Aug 18, 4:54 AM

Jul 2023
lol at the Jesus reference.

Too bad for Lemon as the guy she likes is taken.

Nukumizu is making moves on Anna but it will be difficult.
Aug 18, 5:09 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Reply to Zarutaku
@EcchiGodMamster I found the foot shot looked kinda strange tbh, as if her toes were broken and oddly elongated, perhaps it's just me.

@Zarutaku

trust, me, i know what you mean, but they honestly look fine to me lol
Aug 18, 5:16 AM

Sep 2016
Reply to EcchiGodMamster
@Zarutaku

trust, me, i know what you mean, but they honestly look fine to me lol
@EcchiGodMamster What I like are her toe gaps, that makes them more lickable 😏
This dance is the pinnacle of human achievement.
Aug 18, 5:56 AM

Apr 2021
Definitely the best series for this season and possibly for this year. The production quality is really outstanding, and I like the voice acting a lot (Komari is just mad). The characters are very likable and for once, the male character is not a complete ass. I even like the opening credit music.
Aug 18, 5:58 AM
fanservice<3

Mar 2012
Reply to Zarutaku
@EcchiGodMamster What I like are her toe gaps, that makes them more lickable 😏
@Zarutaku

Lmao, I feel you, give whoever drew this with such detail a God damn raise
Aug 18, 6:35 AM

Feb 2014
A trip to a nice underground cavern and a planetarium sadly got too awkward and tense, where seeing Mitsuki and Chihiya wanting Lemon to join them only made her want to distance herself more before she blurted out her feelings for Mitsuki out loud, making things even more awkward. Nukumizu did his best to find Lemon and cheer her up, where she told him of the story that she wants to write, all while her voice sounding on the emotional side, before she left all by herself.

Koto did come to the rescue in getting everyone in the literacy club, minus her boyfriend, to join together to go and visit Lemon at her grand mother's place. This second half of this episode was on a lighter note, as I had fun watching Koto and Komari talk about their BL fantasises while using different words to describe things related to it, whereas Anna continued to be a funny and charming girl with almost anything that she does. The fanservice scene with Anna and Lemon in the bath was a treat, too! =P

I'm certain the next episode will continue to focus more on Lemon, as things between her and Mitsuki and Chihiya still remain a bit raw. Hopefully all three can get some good closure from all of this awkwardness one way or another.
Aug 18, 8:11 AM
Aug 2019
no kaju today, I see
Aug 18, 10:39 AM

Apr 2021
Other than Lemon blurting out her feelings ...

Not very much happened in this one
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Aug 18, 11:42 AM

Jul 2022
If I were Nukumizu, I wouldn't have lied to Mitsuki in the first place; he should have told her from the beginning that they were following him because they thought he was cheating on the girl with the big forehead. Now, not only is the beautiful Lemon a bit sad, but Chihaya also feels even more confident. Nukumizu is too kind in situations where he doesn’t want to get involved, and I love that about him.

The chemistry between Anna and Nukumizu is undeniable, but I only see them as good friends. Lemon is my favorite, but I’d prefer if there wasn't anything romantic between Nukumizu and the 'losing' heroines.
Aug 18, 12:34 PM

Mar 2012
Reply to WaterMage
That episode name is dedicated to haters of this show.

Poor Lemon now felt heartbreak twice. She spilled her thoughts unintentionally about her crush on Mitsuki which caught me by surprise just like Nukumizu too. For Lemon it must be embarassing and sad atleast Nukumizu and her friends were there for her. Unlike Mitsuki who's dumbness made situation worse. No wonder Chihaya doesn't trust him and put gps on him. Except her forehead, glad that she given up on the whole giving up her boyfriend because other girl love him weird thingy fast.
Lemon while still hurt and penting up her emotions by putting up a happy face. Her children story of a happy ending must really be rough for her to tell. The animation during that scene though A1 cooked as always.

2nd half was much lighter in tone as it focused on battle between Anna and Suger. Looks like Suger has won in form of Sushi. Anna is still happy to be in delulu land. Good for her.

Wtf does it mean??
Seriously Anna Yamai is such a great character. Every scene of her is funny without a miss. She is giving Yuki and Rin good run for their money for the best girl of the season title.
Komari is also very sweet and her relationship with Koto is so refreshing unlike Anna she didn't holding on to any grudge (so far).
Komari and Nukumizu looking for carbs while avoiding Anna was hilarious and Lemon tried to surprise her and failing too. Nothing groundbreaking but very well-written scenes.
Nukumizu in the end forced to stay over, yeah Koto definitely planned it and didn't inform him so he can't say no.
Also..

Two women of extreme culture as always..
@WaterMage Anna has been on diet and returned to her proper weight after the events of the first episode.

The catch here is the "15th time" which implies that she lives in a perpetual cycle (that I might or not relate to) of overeating, gaining weight, returning to her proper weight which prompts her to start overeating since she is in the proper weight again like in this ep, which means she gains weight, on and on.
Waifus only represent ideals
Aug 18, 1:33 PM

Nov 2013
Lemon suffering continues. She's the only out of 3 who has yet to confess and be rejected officially. Think this is when her suffering will finally end.
Aug 18, 2:52 PM
Nov 2022
What a good episode, the real character development is coming for Lemon, nice, I like how Nukumitsu little by little integrates more with his friends acting more like a normal high school guy than like a weird LN fan
Aug 18, 4:21 PM
May 2021
Chika has really grown on me. I really like Terasawa's shy and hesitant voice.
Aug 18, 4:21 PM

Jan 2024
Reply to CorbanEsp
@WaterMage Anna has been on diet and returned to her proper weight after the events of the first episode.

The catch here is the "15th time" which implies that she lives in a perpetual cycle (that I might or not relate to) of overeating, gaining weight, returning to her proper weight which prompts her to start overeating since she is in the proper weight again like in this ep, which means she gains weight, on and on.
@CorbanEsp ah thanks for explaining
Aug 18, 6:29 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
Well the NTR bit from the end of the previous episode ended up not being quite as big a deal as it seemed, but this did get us a mostly fun outing to an underground museum which actually looked very cool, would love to check out a place like that myself, I also really enjoyed the gang having a good time. That is, until Mitsuki fucked up and made Lemon leave lol, I get he was trying to help Nukumizu but it’s definitely not a smart move to try and make Lemon hang near him and Chihaya. To be fair tho, he had no idea Lemon loved him, so I can’t fault him too much.

And the following scene between Nukumizu and Lemon wasn’t just a great scene in general, but also a beautiful one because damn those backgrounds went hard, I’m such a sucker for good backgrounds, it’s just unfortunate this didn’t help bring Lemon out of her depression, but I’m glad we at least got to hear some of her past with Mitsuki, because I’m 90% sure that’s what that story was about lol. The rest of the episode being dedicated to the trip to Lemon’s house was so damn fun tho, so many good bits in there, Yanami being the cutest and Komari and Tsukinoki being degenerates, and not to mention a scrumptious bath scene. And since Nukumizu wasn’t clued in on the overnight stay, he’s now there with no change of clothes, but he sure is a lucky son of a bitch being surrounded by so many babes, fuck a change of clothes lol, he’s got it too good.
Aug 18, 11:11 PM
Mar 2023
I m laughing as hell in less than 5 minutes due to Mitsugi is being the f*ckin clown 😅. Why the hell is he seeking the love advice from yakushio? And yakushio, who was in love with him before accept it? Meanwhile yanami remained to be bratt and chihayya is just another.

Aug 19, 3:20 AM
Oct 2022
The fact that Tsukinoki and other members from literature club decided to go after Yakishio to her grandmother’s house in Shinshiro proves that Lemon has the greatest friends.

So much drama and love relationship in this anime, I love it. This anime is so alike with Makoto Shinkai’s movies and they succeeded to adapt in a unique way. I would like Nuk-kun and Yana-chan to be a couple, it’s clear that they have feelings for each other. About Chihaya and Mitsuki, they faced difficulties in their relationship by Mitsuki liking Yakishio instead, but there are a lot of turnovers.
Aug 19, 4:03 AM

Aug 2017
Show's kinda boring. But Lemon best girl with that hot track body
Aug 19, 4:18 AM
Mar 2024
Best Anime Summer 2024 for me
Aug 19, 5:33 AM
Jan 2021
gggggggggggggggggggggggggg
Aug 19, 6:05 AM

May 2020
Appreciation for A-1 Studio's beautiful art:

Seriously though, from the scenery to facial expressions, this is top notch. Every frame is worthy of being a wallpaper. That alone tempts me to write a preliminary review with a 10/10 rating.

The OP and ED are also so elegantly made, so unique, my eyes are in love.
BNKRGAug 19, 6:48 AM
Aug 19, 6:50 AM

May 2020
Reply to LlawlietL_
no kaju today, I see
@LlawlietL_ I know, unfortunate.
Aug 19, 6:55 AM
Jul 2024
very good very good very good
Aug 19, 7:32 AM

Oct 2020
Another great episode! I have to say I find this show very re-watchable, there are lots of subtle things which are funny which aren't always obvious on the first watch or get funnier on subsequent viewings, like Anna listing her favourite canned foods on the Lit Club LINE group in episode 3, or the Lit Club room being chock full of boxes of somen noodles in episode 5. 😂

I also really like how when Anna is going to scold Nukumizu she'll stop talking and then quietly begin with "Nukumizu-kun..." before proceeding to explain to him why he's totally wrong about something.

I really wish I could binge watch this show rather than having to wait a whole week for each new episode! 😩 Some shows I can save up and wait to watch them all at once, but this one crosses the line into being so good that I just have to watch the episodes as soon as they come out.

Also, I should have said this about last week's episode, but Nukumizu's house is really nice, lots of modern furniture and a large entrance hallway. I wonder if his family is quite rich?
Aug 19, 8:16 PM
Mar 2015
Lemon revealed she loved Mitsuki and ran off to Grandma's
Aug 20, 5:54 AM
May 2023
BEST ROM-COM EVER BETTER THAN CRINGE MASACHIKA AND ALYA
Aug 20, 10:34 PM
Sep 2021
Story focused more on Lemon & her hard & sad time.
Aug 20, 10:38 PM

Aug 2012
Ever character & their interactions is so enjoyable. I actually LIKE & care about every character. Its very rare for an anime to get me to feel that way. Some people are upset its not super plot heavy, but I don't need that for this show. Just the chemistry between everyone is very enjoyable. Add GOD TIER animation , this show is really something fun and much needed.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 10

132 by kirA_-_ »»
59 minutes ago

» A-1 pictures cooked for 2nd time

Anshul_003 - Aug 19

27 by CreepHazard »»
2 hours ago

» Nukumisu and anna

Anshul_003 - Aug 14

16 by TypicalWeeb047 »»
Yesterday, 11:34 AM

Poll: » Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Aug 3

132 by levibigass »»
Yesterday, 10:11 AM

Poll: » Make Heroine ga Oosugiru! Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Jul 27

125 by Zorpanur »»
Aug 20, 10:46 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.