Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jul 11, 5:42 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to animejas
This episode really did shine quite the light on Asebi's character potentially, damn lol. Considering the way she acted though, was not surprised at the idea of more being there to her character but not to the levels that are being accused of with the cliffhanger. Definitely need that next episode soon. Makes it even more compelling that she's the final candidate left for now and we have a lot to unpack about her character and her seemingly twisted actions underneath her 'innocent' face. Wakamiya was instigating a lot but he's definitely made this episode a far more interesting one with how direct he is with his confrontations towards the candidates, and the results have shown so far.
animejas said:
This episode really did shine quite the light on Asebi's character potentially, damn lol. Considering the way she acted though, was not surprised at the idea of more being there to her character but not to the levels that are being accused of with the cliffhanger.
Same here, I thought she was sus but not on this level.
Jul 13, 8:03 PM

Mar 2008
As expected, Kazumi was alive but the Prince scared me! I believe his story that Kazumi had impregnated Shitarama and he was counting on it! I was going mad with the cruelty of the situation, remembering that Shitama is much younger than Kazumi and she didn't even realized what had happened... ufff, what scare!
But then the truth about Asebi was revealed.... I was expecting the story explain why the Prince said she has a reputation for conspiring, but the woman the Devil himself!

Oh man, I was lamenting Asebi wining this because she would be a boring Empress, but now... none of the three have any change. Or Hamayu will reaper or the Prince will remain single for a long time.
PaninaManinaJul 13, 8:08 PM
Jul 22, 7:06 AM
Jun 2014
This show is fucking insane 😭 it's so underrated. I feel betrayed by Asebi. I still don't understand how Kasuke ties into this... The scheme she supposedly orchestrated

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Karasu wa Aruji wo Erabanai Episode 14 Discussion

tsubasalover - Jul 20

24 by KisMaczka »»
Jul 25, 4:55 AM

Poll: » Karasu wa Aruji wo Erabanai Episode 11 Discussion

Stark700 - Jun 15

27 by jiajia »»
Jul 22, 6:26 AM

» 3-week break, resume broadcasting from Aug. 17

Kast2 - Jul 20

4 by KANLen09 »»
Jul 22, 12:23 AM

» Is there gonna be a new op&ed for 2nd cour?

Hotarieka - Jul 17

2 by 18927 »»
Jul 21, 3:28 AM

Poll: » Karasu wa Aruji wo Erabanai Episode 1 Discussion

Stark700 - Apr 6

25 by patkarunungan »»
Jul 20, 8:24 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.