Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 12 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 18, 5:33 AM

Feb 2021
That void spell really something else XD
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Jun 18, 7:56 AM

Apr 2009
He didn't have to use the Spelltaker as apparently he knows that spell already and how to cancel it so "poof" it is.

7/10 Almost generic isekai plotwise but his magic research, spell analysis, and magical innovations were interesting on their own.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Jun 18, 9:06 AM

Feb 2013
I'll be honest and say I was not going to watch this because of the MC design. I ended up watching and it wasn't too bad but in my opinion the MC is still drawn as a girl and it's weird. But whatever, I guess.
Jun 18, 9:44 AM

Dec 2022
well i can call this an underrated anime its just your typical reincarnation power fantasy
but tjis is special the art style makes it almost impossible not to like and .....
Jun 18, 12:15 PM
May 2021
This anime was so dam good lol. Enjoyed the action scenes + the camera movements during it. Sylpha was my fav character from this man ❤. 9/10, S2 also announced 🔥
Jun 18, 12:16 PM
May 2021
Ryoda- said:
I'm glad it's over. The second half really didn't live up to the first half.

Huh? 2nd half was better bruhh, tf you talking about lol
Jun 18, 1:05 PM
Oct 2023
funny and exciting!
Jun 18, 1:18 PM
Nov 2018
One thing they did right was you never thought Llyod was out matched in any of the fights. One thing they tend to forget in when the protagonist is over power. Made the series fun to watch.
Jun 18, 2:27 PM

Oct 2017
Reply to glockenspheal
MegamiRem said:
Btw the ED song visuals were a lie.

Huh? how so? (why is there a character limit?)
glockenspheal said:
Huh? how so? (why is there a character limit?)
The harem never got together with Llloyd and Tao doesn't even know Lloyd's true identity.
Jun 18, 2:36 PM

Oct 2023
Absolute Cinema! The first time I'm actually sad I won't be able to watch more shota shenanigans for a while.

I also feel like we haven't even seen half of what Llyod is actually capable of. It didn't feel like he was particularly struggling at any point in the fight and at the end even fired off several of those void spells that should supposedly require immense amounts of mana.

Can't wait to see more of this unhinged magic maniac in the second season.
Jun 18, 5:34 PM

Dec 2007
Was better than I expected, really like the characters in the show. Would watch another season if they made it, was just a fun and playful series.
Jun 18, 6:15 PM
Dec 2021
great anime, enjoyed it a lot. Excited for the 2nd season.
Jun 18, 6:38 PM

Nov 2023
It surprised me. I thought it was going to be mediocre or worse, but it was good, I enjoyed it.
Jun 19, 5:05 AM
Apr 2022
flashy fights, cute character designs, satisfying conslusion, the show's done better compared to other generic isekai shows, high 6/10
Jun 19, 9:42 AM
May 2024
certainly a non orthodox anime, not bad but dont get your hopes high
Jun 19, 10:01 AM
Oct 2019
I liked the last episode, following the plot too, I didn't care much about the anime at first, but the more I went on, it became cool and I had a lot of fun on this journey, thank you very much
Jun 19, 7:26 PM

Dec 2008
Show was ok for a modern shounen. The characters looked a bit weird at itmes ,and it certianly seemed like the art style and some plot elements were "borrowed" from all over different anime. IT had some nice comedy here and there, but there was SOOOO much needless tlaking at times, that it got so boring. I might try the 2nd season whenever it releases. Now that we know Lloyd is way too powerful, they arep ractically gona have to throw some divine enemies or the King of Demons at him. 5.5/10
Jun 21, 10:21 AM
Jan 2018
Reply to kelpforest
@ryoko6
Yeah, they censored the whole scene, it's a bit nuts. I'm sure they did this way after the episode was already finished because the first bath scene was nearly untouched. I guess they read too much English Twitter. Unfortunately looks kinda stupid with all the steam but whatever. I'm here for the funsies and crazies and I'm happy that the studio delivered on the fights and animation.
@kelpforest this stuff always gets censored like this, they usually remove it when they release it for Blu-ray/DVD/ in Japan.
Jun 21, 2:28 PM

Oct 2022
This was a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one. It was really weird though, I can definitely understand why people wouldn't like this anime. I feel like this anime did a slightly better job at the overpowered mc trope but still fell short in the end. I do appreciate the anime making the demon possessing Jade an actual threat but then they get rid of that part at the end so that's lame.
When a pancake lover does something: "Outrageous vicious crime"

When a waffle lover does something: "That means it is not illegal"

Quotes - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ld_HIM667Do&t=2822s
Jun 21, 2:44 PM
Jan 2024
one of the actually good gen anime ngl it was really good plot wise and plot wise if u know what i mean :S
Jun 22, 2:12 PM
Aug 2020
Not gonna lie this Anime really surprised me with how good its got I honestly thought it would be another seasonal trashy Isekai
Jun 23, 6:50 AM
Jun 2024
It was a very good first season. It already feels complete, and it didn't end on a cliffhanger. While I'm not craving a second season, I'm curious to see if they can make a even better one.
Jun 23, 8:09 AM
Apr 2021
Phenomenal anime on my fucking life Tsugumi Akita Animation is on my radar of studios that have great ass animation bc every episode from episode 1 was great I’ll never forget the Sylpha 360 camera pan we got in episode 10 and the animation for the Void magic that Lloyd used was beautiful as well I love this studio and how much thought and care they put into this anime I’m so happy it was half assed at the end and that the quality stayed😊🔥

I feel so sorry for the ppl who skipped out on this anime all bc of the “MC’s design” like yes I’ll admit in episode one Lloyd body was drawn in a pretty exaggerated way but from episode 2 and onward his body isn’t even the focus at all sucks to be those ppl who can’t give a show a chance😕🤷🏽‍♂️

Tao is so fucking funny man the way she came when everything was all over was so funny bc just like Sylpha Albert and the rest I made the same face as them bc I was like why is she here yk haha but glad Albert got her back so he can thank her and made her celebrate with them that’s so nice of him

Speaking of Albert tho HOW IN THE FUCK DID HE NOT GET PHASED BY TALIA LITERALLY PRESSING HER BOOBS ON HIM LIKE SOMEONE WAS PUSHING HER ONTO HIM!?!? Why couldn’t that be me man, Talia is so fine she’s like the finest girl in this show😫😕😫😫

Cant wait for season 2 tho
Jun 23, 1:05 PM
Jul 2019
an eye for an aye
a void for a void

mc using big spell like void just for random experiment

the ending was great....hoping for new season to adapt soon
Jun 24, 12:17 PM
Jun 2023
we need another season for this anime, this is soo good ❤️
Jun 24, 4:06 PM

Mar 2021
Really loved this show, so funny and with good animation ^^

There funny chibi faces will miss me, see you in s2 !
Jun 24, 9:46 PM
Apr 2022
Reply to phantomfandom
So Lloyd failed to save Jade after all, which is quite disappointing.

There are many anime (too many?) with overpowered/cheating/godmode protagonists, so I measure them by observing how many people they can save instead. And Lloyd's ability to save people is sadly not as high as his ability to destroy.

With that said, since this anime has reincarnation system, I wish Jade's next life will be as epic as Lloyd. He at least deserve to live in an environment that allow him to explore magic without any limitation or discrimination.
@phantomfandom how can you save someone that was dead before you even knew about him?? did you even watch the show.
12 hours ago

Jan 2013
9/10
It's funny how people praise the anime director for directing the fight scenes.
when really, you should be praising the mangaka.
It was literally a frame-for-frame transfer from the manga. it was nothing new, but perfection is hard to improve upon. the fact that they were able to achieve this level of adaptation is unbelievable.
though the manga is little more spicier
8 hours ago

Mar 2015
Enjoyed it, but I feel like the fights could have been animated better imo. Not that bad of an adaptation, but it could've been better.

Hope they reveal more of Lloyd's family members next season. 8/10
3 hours ago

Mar 2013
average isekai, but i can see why people are hyped, baby first not bad isekai, just like with bocchi and people realising cute girl doing cute thing anime are peak by watching one every 10 years
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3

81 by adbeaver »»
9 hours ago

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 22

80 by adbeaver »»
11 hours ago

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

Stark700 - Apr 1

211 by adbeaver »»
Yesterday, 10:38 AM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 10

51 by Magicmist »»
Jun 24, 5:22 PM

Poll: » Tensei shitara Dainana Ouji Datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Apr 29

78 by EdenAinsley »»
Jun 24, 3:31 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.