Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jun 11, 2:18 PM

Oct 2012
Please don't break my heart like Wonder Egg Priority.
Jun 11, 5:47 PM

Feb 2016
I think they found Youka way too fast, other than that this was a great episode, I love how the zombies joined them, Kuroki is great.

It kinda amazes me how a show like this has had so many fight scenes, and all of them have been really damn cool.

Only 1 more episode, and I can already feel it will be rushed as fuck 😭
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.

Jun 11, 6:52 PM

Jul 2016
Lowkey was rooting for bald dude during the fight with the girls.
And of course pressing the 7G button themselves wouldn't do shit. They most likely need Youka to press it AND she needs to be willing to do so as well.

Cool episode. Loved seeing Kuroki again but now I wonder how they will manage to wrap everything up with only 20 minutes at disposal.
Jun 11, 7:48 PM
Nov 2020
Reply to KitsuFrost
@Shirowhite01 Me Too :D

Wrapping the events in twenty minutes and without letting loose ends will be great.
@KitsuFrost Yeah true
Jun 11, 7:50 PM
Nov 2020
Reply to KitsuFrost
@Shirowhite01 Me Too :D

Wrapping the events in twenty minutes and without letting loose ends will be great.
@KitsuFrost True, but the biggest mystery of all is the Swan Boat Hermit. He's very mysterious and able to catch up to the girls so fast tho he nearly fell to the abyss.
Jun 11, 8:30 PM
May 2024
Great episode. Probably just yoka can return everything to normal by pressing it again the button.
Jun 13, 1:45 AM

Apr 2021
What is even Pontarous motivation or long-term goal with all this? He as the antagonist is the weakest aspect of the show.

I'm also very concerned if we get a satisfying conclusion in the final episode.
Jun 13, 9:26 AM
Sep 2021
How will shizuru & her friends protect yoka while saving the world, interested to find out.
Jun 14, 12:06 AM
Oct 2019
The girls is finally arrived at Ikebukuro!!
Good thing to bring Zombies back to even the numbers.

I think Youka should be the one pushing the 7G button again.

Pochi vs Zoro "Pochi" incoming.

One more episode left, i hope they go all out, making it as wild as possible for the finale.
Finger cross🤞 they will give us the satisfying ending.
Jun 14, 6:25 AM

Jun 2019
By the end of the show, I must say, I don't really hope for the world to go back to normal (back to a pre-7G state of the world) or not.

I would say that I'm fine with it going back to normal if that's what the girls want in the end, and fine with it not reverting if that instead is what the girls prefer.
Jun 14, 10:41 PM

Jan 2022
They made it to Ikebukuro and unfortunately, crashed the train. So are the people dressed in owl costumes?

Pochi's face when Yoka didn't recognize her own dog. The scientist sure is something else, using a bitter melon as a phone is crazy! I'm glad that Zenjiro is doing a little better now.

It seems like the man Pochi wants Yoka to reunite with the girls and become her former self because he didn't even resist or try to prevent them from meeting up.

I guess the button only works if Yoka presses it, and now she's gone with Pontaro.

Hopefully the last episode is longer than 20 minutes.

This never updates so that's cool
Jun 15, 2:47 AM
Mar 2018
How cool to see Mito and the zombies return!

I also really enjoyed the action scenes in this episode!
Jun 15, 10:27 PM

Nov 2023
I want a videogame adaptation of this
Jun 16, 7:15 PM
A sandwich

Jul 2020
Finally, the girls got to Ikebukuro only to get greeted with the worst possible piece of news: the final episode will be delayed.

Oh, and in Universe Yoka-chan is not herself. Could the 7G incident have made her cold or is she ghosting them for what Shizuru said? Either way, Pontaro made them retreat only for them to regroup with the zombie girl and getting a tip on a button that could reverse everything back to normal. Could that be the case? Because the first push didn't make it seem that way. My theory is that Yoka herself since she's the one manifesting everything has to be the one to push it. But to do that they'll have to catch her in the midst of the city collapsing.

What a mess and what a shame have to wait another Monday for it.
⠓⠥⠍⠁⠝⠊⠞⠽ ⠞⠓⠗⠕⠥⠛⠓ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠎⠞⠥⠏⠊⠙⠊⠞⠽⠂ ⠎⠕⠍⠑ ⠺⠊⠇⠇ ⠎⠅⠊⠏ ⠺⠁⠎⠓⠊⠝⠛ ⠞⠓⠑⠊⠗ ⠓⠁⠝⠙⠎ ⠁⠝⠙ ⠑⠝⠙ ⠥⠏ ⠗⠥⠊⠝⠊⠝⠛ ⠊
⠞ ⠋⠕⠗ ⠑⠧⠑⠗⠽⠕⠝⠑
⠎⠓⠊⠊⠅⠕ ⠁⠕⠎⠕⠊⠂ ⠼⠃⠼⠚⠼⠁⠼⠓
Jun 17, 4:50 AM

Nov 2019
The group and Pochi finally reach Youka but she doesn't remember them. She tries to remember but quickly her powers cause distortions in the space, causing the 7G chip to activate.
Pontarou and his troop try to capture the four girls but they retreat back to the previous station. The scientist uses the bitter melon to set up a comms network along the rails.

Kuroki comes at the right time to let the group know she might have found the button at a hardware store thanks to the zombies reactions. Pontarou gets Pochi-guard to fight the girls while he escapes Ikebukuro with Youka. Episode was eh eh not bad, some funny bursts of dialogue at least this ep.

I also like to use that line when flocked by over happy store clerks Kuroki:
Jun 18, 10:03 PM

Mar 2008
I get the impression with how many times Yoka pushed the 7G button she basically became the 7G signal herself unless she is the only one who can push it. Either way it seems clear she is the only one who can change anything. Seems she has to settle internal problems because she was originally trying to undo the effects in the very beginning but it didnt work pushing it over and over.
Aug 20, 3:05 PM

Feb 2018
Well they've finally made it to Ikebukuro, where they were able to witness first time that Youka is not quite the same.
Mito also coincidently was there just as they need someone to help locate Youka again.
Glad they actually put a bit of effort into the animation of the fight with Pochi, since I think it did add to the moment as they were going to press the button.
Sep 1, 5:34 PM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Damn Shizuru missed the chance to apologize. Well expected honestly. But to think the bitter melon turned into phone tho. Then the zombie girl horde becoming a device for our girls able to fight Pontaro department store guards. Interesting, 7G button not reacting their click. For sure its only for Yoka, right?

One final episode to see how far the train goes...
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Shuumatsu Train Doko e Iku? Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

KANLen09 - Jun 24

118 by badabass »»
Sep 1, 6:14 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Train Doko e Iku? Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Jun 3

60 by badabass »»
Sep 1, 6:45 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Train Doko e Iku? Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 27

77 by badabass »»
Aug 30, 8:00 AM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Train Doko e Iku? Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - May 20

103 by badabass »»
Aug 14, 6:08 PM

Poll: » Shuumatsu Train Doko e Iku? Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 13

76 by badabass »»
Aug 14, 5:23 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.