Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
That Time I got Reincarnated as a Slime
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 17, 12:18 PM

May 2015
Horse-talk no jutsu!
"The future is always blank. Only your willpower can leave footsteps there."

"Ruling over death means ruling over life. Death is the climax of life. To have the best death, you must honor life."
May 17, 12:28 PM

Feb 2020
Reply to sodrainz
Holy shit, they can draw something besides a conference table
@sodrainz Well they're definitely saving the budget for the fight.
May 17, 12:31 PM

Feb 2020
Reply to Sharri
Holy shit what a lazy writing it is. Romantic comedy levels of misunderstanding. Are those characters retarded?
@Sharri are you never seen any anime? Or movie? Maybe tv show? Or you just retarded? Plz tell me my idiot lol.
May 17, 12:33 PM

Feb 2014
Seeing Hinata having ramen and gyoza again is one of those moments that makes me smile. She's not one with many emotions, but seeing how she enjoyed tasting food from Japan once again was cute and wholesome.

However, things had to escalate soon or later and Renard gets roped into attacking with his own team thanks to the scheming clergys. Shion's squad were very good in this battle, which ended up being more one-sided than I thought it would be. The action here was pretty good and, with Hinata and Rimuru finally meeting each other on the battlefield, it does make me wonder how things will unfold.

All I can hope is that both Rimuru and Hinata's fight is a short one and not let a misunderstanding become a bigger problem.
May 17, 12:40 PM

Feb 2020
Reply to amf85
@gorkthe134th

Misunderstanding probably means they're going to go with the trope of "this could all be resolved by Rimuru just saying a single sentence about how he only wanted to talk, but instead we're going to have everyone just make wild assumptions so that the unnecessary fight will happen." It's a way overused plot device and it's usually annoying because it depends on characters acting like idiots to deliberately avoid the obvious solution, but at least it will give us the fight we want, so...yeah.
@amf85 I Mean they can do it but you know it would never happened in pretty much every movie/anime or tv show, if you know pith meeting you know, cuz it Will make viewer mad cuz they're waiting just for them to not fight, a whole season and they just handshake? Yeah no, even House of the Dragon S1 ending can be solved by just talking but you know it Will not be a good move lol. This is always necessary for plot, it is what it is.
May 17, 12:59 PM

Apr 2021
That was a good transition and build up to this fight that takes place.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

May 17, 1:30 PM

Jul 2021
The fact that there's (almost) nothing unknown to the viewer, makes having to witness this whole misunderstanding and meaningless but dramatized clash between hinata and rimuru so FUCKING PAINFUL. I do not hate the story, but I fucking abhor the way that it's written (at least this part).

The fact that they've made us aware that there's no actual reason for them to fight is so retarded. Keep it hidden and build up intrigue and mystery as to who's pulling the strings and why, motherfuckers.

First a bunch of out of place, out of nowhere character introductions, hard exposition and cryptic lore dump and now this. God fucking damn, what a butchering of a story. Not even the shield hero...
May 17, 1:33 PM
Jan 2009
Reply to Lizsaki
@amf85 I Mean they can do it but you know it would never happened in pretty much every movie/anime or tv show, if you know pith meeting you know, cuz it Will make viewer mad cuz they're waiting just for them to not fight, a whole season and they just handshake? Yeah no, even House of the Dragon S1 ending can be solved by just talking but you know it Will not be a good move lol. This is always necessary for plot, it is what it is.
@Lizsaki Right, that was my point.
May 17, 1:48 PM

Jun 2023
Now this ep we get a meeting in a ramen restaurant
May 17, 2:20 PM

Dec 2013
Yomigaeri unit uniform looks so cool, it will never get old to see those goofball goblins be incredible fighters, Kurenai members look super badass too.
May 17, 2:57 PM

Aug 2013
no meeting :;;;:..;:!;.
May 17, 2:59 PM
Apr 2023
The Ramen, observations about campgrounds etc THATS better world building than sitting around a table for 6 episodes throwing names around like they're important. It's cool they finally decided to move the story and get out of that stupid table setting. I don't even care the combat started I want to see how character's interact with the world more the 1st 6 episodes were just awful excluding the bits they do literally anything outside that table setting.
May 17, 3:33 PM

Mar 2013
Nice of them to adapt Hinata's cuteness!!! OwO
This is what we usually call... GAP MOE! (I think)

P.S. I need more of Hinata's voice.
Ritsu's ain't bad as well.
CrazyButNot4UMay 17, 3:37 PM
It's not that I dislike this genre but... to add unnecessary fan services to/in/for heroines
and ultimately destroys her character and personality; their purity tarnished because of it,
is the only thing I hope to not happen to them. For that sole purity is my fan service.
May 17, 3:39 PM
May 2022
They spent a majority of that episode outside! We’re free!!! Pretty nice action too. I think we are finally moving forward.
May 17, 3:54 PM
Mar 2024
it is so good the epi i like the action as well this is nice isekai
May 17, 3:56 PM
Jul 2017
This episodes are very short :(
May 17, 4:12 PM
Nov 2008
I hate everything about shitnata and this stupid arc. And the worst part is he won't kill her lol. Soy anime
May 17, 4:15 PM
Nov 2008
Reply to AgentDuck
The return of this show makes me realise how bad tsukimichi has got.
Slime show is legitimately one of the best things on at the moment, if not the best.
@AgentDuck They're both garbage now.
May 17, 5:25 PM

Aug 2019
Aww, they skipped the part where Rimuru opens the restaurants with help from Myourmiles and Gobichi...
Anyways, just two more episodes and we can finally get back to watching meetings again!
May 17, 5:50 PM

Feb 2020
No more meetings and actual fighting??? only took 8 episodes and around 2 and a half hour for meetings to end.

lets goooooooo
May 17, 6:05 PM
Jun 2007
Ah the ramen and gyozas really opened up Hinata "eyes".
Finally no more "meetings".
Time for epic "battler" next!
May 17, 6:08 PM

Feb 2019
damn those church people stirring up trouble and causing misunderstanding left, right and center. but hopefully rimuru & hinata gets to clear out this misunderstanding and find out from hinata's second in command exactly what those three stooges told him that prompted him to follow after her to Tempest.
May 17, 6:10 PM
Oct 2016
We're past the meetings as Hinata arrives at Tempest! Hinata with her few companions journeying to apologize to Rimuru after she received that weird request to one vs one. Hinata seeing how well of a leader Rimuru is over his domain. He's not like some of these other demon lords that couldn't care less about their citizens, Rimuru setting up that system of roads with the anti magic barrier, the guards, watering holes, all showing how Rimuru has helped advance his society. The example of his dream to have humans and monsters coexist being shown to Hinata and the knights. Even they recognize how well Rimuru is doing and how they should adopt of these of practices. These Seven Luminaries are turning out to be the true villains here, manipulating everyone, talking to some of Hinata knights convincing them she's turned evil with demon lords so they go and cause their own trouble. Which now negates any chance Hinata had at just talking things out with Rimuru. This skirmish brought about by obstructing forces trying to get Hinata and Rimuru to oppose one another. Hinata and Rimuru will have to cross blades once again under these circumstances.
May 17, 6:11 PM
Mar 2022
First episode that wasn't just an office workspace meeting. Instead we got to see the prosperity Rimuru brings neighboring countries and just how advanced and sophisticated his excellent governing as Hinata and gang finally arrive in Tempest only for there to have been a betrayal amongst the Crusaders to attack Tempest instead.
May 17, 6:12 PM

Mar 2020
Love the episode as always. Hope the misunderstanding will be cleared next week.
Oppai check!

111 cm: Hancock
110 cm: Zoro
100 cm: Robin
May 17, 6:46 PM
Oct 2022
Whaaaaat!? It wasn't a meeting!! legitimately the best episode of the season so far!!
May 17, 7:19 PM
Nov 2019
perang pecah, konflik rimuru dan hinata dimulai
My Candies :
May 17, 8:04 PM
Nov 2018
I hope Hinata realize Rimuru is putting the Crusaders to sleep, and not killing them. If she does she would know there's no further need to fight.
May 17, 9:16 PM
Oct 2021
Finally the meeting arc is over, now the real fun beings.
May 17, 10:21 PM

Feb 2016
Uuuuh, excuse me, but people were saying this show was bad? LMAO SO FUCKING EPIC
LET'S GO GOBSO LMAO
THE YOMIGAERI ARE SO SICK, AND THE KURENAI TOO

AND I ALSO I ADORE TO SEE A GROUP OF CHARACTERS ENJOYING A MEAL LIKE THAT

THIS IS WHAT I WAS WAITING FOR, WORTH IT
Sorry if my english is bad (っ˘▽˘)っ~~~
Btw, cry about it.
May 17, 10:23 PM
Apr 2024
...this is great. I just finished watching episode 7, then I spent 30 minutes reading through all of these great opinions. Like many have said, probably the best episode so far this season...

SteveJawbs nailed it with the intro nod. First 2 and a half mins had more quality and detail than an entire episode(s) thus far in S3. Hinata and her subordinates emotional connection... she had the first of three smiles in this intro... I don't remember her ever smiling.

I also listen closely to backgrounds in anime, so this was first time in the season where a theme stood out I had to rewind and absorb the art. The transition from an EDM mash during recap Hinata/Rimuru first clash, to a more "Hallmark" soft touch during Hinata and company's snowy horse ride to campsite was pretty boss... Elements Garden came to play. Dialouge with her crew, the music, the snowy scenery... best intro in a while. I was worried the whole 2.5 mins was going to be the recrap with the mash.

Lots of others with great posts - Softhenic03, IzanaSolos, animejas, and more... agree with gt_ohn about pacing and blindly accepting pigslop for world building...

I don't read the literature, so bear that in mind when reading. Anyway, the first half for me was solid. Like Softhenic03 posted, the details in Blumund were smooth... weaponry, fashion, food. It was treat for Hinata's gang and us to take this tour, their curiosity and envy was charming.The cherry topper was the ramen shop (second smile Hinata)... I felt their joy through the banter and Hinata's emotion of experiencing something that she thought she'd never see, or feel, or taste again... that was almost teary. The detail of their meals was Food Wars quality animation IMO... and that is a compliment.

Another ethereal lil ditty(OST) on their way down the yellow brick road to Tempest... again great detail in animation. Hinata gives third smile to the goblin security detail when informing her team of the road rules, then headed to campsite. Pretty good 8.5 for me on first half of episode.

Second half decent 7...just going back to Rimuru's conference room gives me shudders(-.5)... like getting grounded as kid and getting sent to your room in the dark. No TV, dinner, etc.. Just a blah, dreary😒 feeling probably because of the association with said room(s).

Luminaires fiddling with guppylike Renard feeding him shlop to drop Rimuru... and possibly Hinata. There was a smokin' choice theme playing during this bamboozle... went exceptionally well with the three car salesmen blitzing Renard with string cheese BS... ha ha ha, it was awesome.

And then finally, to end episode: A powerful and relatively effortless display of gentle force by team Tempest toward the invaders, leading up to another cliffhanger...

this one seems real though... fingers-crossed mates.
May 17, 10:23 PM
Apr 2022
finally now the show's getting somewhere, hopefully either hinata or slime will survive this ordeal, good episode
May 17, 10:31 PM

Apr 2019
I guess no more meetings next week? Good episode overall, Crusaders vs the Yomigaeri and the long awaited Rimuru vs Hinata rematch is finally going to happen. Old geezers from the Luminous cult really wants to take down Rimuru and Hinata it would seem.
May 18, 12:42 AM
Mar 2019
Still nothing exciting happening 7ep in...
May 18, 1:10 AM
Jun 2023
i don't understand why hinata isn't asking anything to that church guy and why are they even here ,or fighting with them?? is she blind or dumb,, why not just prevent war first ,make their people stop fighting,, she is just a bitch ass , whatever is going on ,, they were the one who started the fight yet she doesn't even tries to stop them but just wants to fight??? i don't understand her at all,, why villains are this worthless in this anime??? they doesn't even have a resolve or a reason,,, they just fight because that what going on ,, this lame villains ,,, i don't feel excited at all about hinata ,,, why isn't she talking to rimuru?? she saw church followers there but doesn't care ,,why the fu*k are they not killing them??? why use sleep poison??? why ?? they already started fight, tried to kill them but this lame mc ,, he doesn't take risks ,, he is same plane old isekai trash mc,,..
May 18, 1:31 AM
Apr 2018
Finally, no more meeting
May 18, 2:01 AM

Feb 2018
Lmao, Shion seems to be aware that her food is a displeasure to people since she's using it as a threat xD.

Damn, looks like the showdown between Rimuru and Hinata will be next episode too. Kinda wanted to see it this episode but oh well.

Never ending plan to watch list...

May 18, 2:06 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Oh thought they gonna start from Diablo side. Guess they just solving Hinata case first in order to reach the meaty part at the end, which kinda interesting since Hinata actually isn't even the real deal. Well by how the fina episode revelation goin on, its actually makes sense. Now its been revealed the seven old man manage to manipulate those blonde man. Poor him, and poor Hinata group having the misunderstanding plot goin on again here, and might be for later as well....

All in all, this is starting to get good, looking forward to see the next. Hope the visual can keep the standard high.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
May 18, 3:20 AM
Jul 2023
_otaku_man00 said:
i don't understand why hinata isn't asking anything to that church guy and why are they even here ,or fighting with them?? is she blind or dumb,, why not just prevent war first ,make their people stop fighting,, she is just a bitch ass , whatever is going on ,, they were the one who started the fight yet she doesn't even tries to stop them but just wants to fight??? i don't understand her at all,, why villains are this worthless in this anime??? they doesn't even have a resolve or a reason,,, they just fight because that what going on ,, this lame villains ,,, i don't feel excited at all about hinata ,,, why isn't she talking to rimuru?? she saw church followers there but doesn't care ,,why the fu*k are they not killing them??? why use sleep poison??? why ?? they already started fight, tried to kill them but this lame mc ,, he doesn't take risks ,, he is same plane old isekai trash mc,,..

The moment Tempest killed the temple knights, the coexistence with humans is thrown out the window.
May 18, 4:25 AM

Jul 2017
They are taking their sweet fucken time... 7 episodes legit couldve been done in 2,5.

Tokyo ghoul touka levels of running lmfao
May 18, 4:32 AM

Sep 2019
Reply to Homura24
another cliff hanger-ending making it look like we might get the fight next episode
ffs
and the misunderstanding between Hinata and rimuru is so annoying
Homura24 said:
another cliff hanger-ending making it look like we might get the fight next episode
ffs
and the misunderstanding between Hinata and rimuru is so annoying
There's more to anime than just fighting. Slime anime's focus never has been the fight but what leads upto it.
May 18, 5:31 AM
Jun 2023
Alvian_11 said:
_otaku_man00 said:

The moment Tempest killed the temple knights, the coexistence with humans is thrown out the window.

yeah that is true ,, then why are they attacking a demon lord then,?? hinata came to talk but she when she saw rimuru she became dumb and started fighting,,hwy is she not stopping those temples guys??
May 18, 5:58 AM

Jun 2016
the fuck so many missunderstanding here LOL

just let diablo alone to wipe up that knight team easilly ...
May 18, 6:12 AM

Jul 2013
To think that all of this is happening because of few groups scheming behind the scenes who aren't even working together, I think. It's really frustrating. If Rimuru is really evil, oh man thia would've been over before it started.
May 18, 7:57 AM
Nov 2010
I'll be so pissed when Rimuru and Hinata don't figure out that they're both being coerced into this confrontation.
Rimuru: "Hey Hinata, so you decided to shit on my peace offer, huh?"
Hinata: "What peace offer? You sent a message challenging me to combat!"
R: "What?"
H: "What?"

Problem solved. Surely it will go over this reasonably.
May 18, 8:10 AM
Oct 2019
Finally meeting is over now straight to the Battle.

Omg Ramen and Gyoza, damn it makes me hungry af.

I knew it, those Sages are up to something bad.

Bruhh literally the next episode title was misunderstanding.
Rimuru and Hinata really need to clears this things out.
May 18, 8:47 AM
Apr 2023
Now that the meetings are done, things are getting exciting again. Now the episodes might become seemingly shorter as things get more fun.
May 18, 8:57 AM
Oct 2019
Finally something happens
May 18, 9:49 AM
Mar 2015
The knights pulled a fast one but Rimuru was one step ahead
May 18, 10:25 AM

May 2021
finally some action omg, it was decent but they kinda edged us for it too. the misunderstanding is so frustrating but let their swords do the talking ig.

next ep must have some godly action.
ramen shop scene was funny
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Tensei shitara Slime Datta Ken 3rd Season Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Today

50 by LeenPhoenixRae »»
2 minutes ago

» pseudo-intellectual with lame taste!

Sahil_k - 4 minutes ago

0 by Sahil_k »»
4 minutes ago

» How did this become like this ?

DarkGamerA - Today

31 by Alexioos95 »»
23 minutes ago

» About slow pacing

Otaku_guru - Jun 1

30 by Alexioos95 »»
47 minutes ago

» when will this get more serious/better??

AMAN2410 - Today

38 by arvin_1219 »»
56 minutes ago

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.