Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 12, 1:11 PM
Nov 2021
Thanks to Taisho era secrets it is a minimum of 7 for every active hashira. Could be more if retired and dead hashira count.
May 12, 2:25 PM
Voltekka!

Sep 2017
Reply to Jollyne7
I don't know if there will be 5, 7 or 8, but in any case, so many episodes counted as a season are a bit of a joke. They could have easily squeezed such a short arc into the previous season, or instead of a movie that was 90% a repeat, they could have made a good movie out of this arc. This season will probably be rated the lowest anyway, because apart from the ending, which they will probably want to encourage you to continue watching, nothing will happen...
@Jollyne7
Yeah, it’s getting irritating. I know they love money, but I wish they released it last year and got on with the final arcs.
May 12, 3:36 PM
Mar 2024
Reply to infamousHeroic
I'm glad Ufotable, Aniplex and Sueshia are using this arc to farm money to use on things with an actually decent source material (like Mahoutsukai no Yoru), even if it's 6 episodes long (around 1 hour and 40 minutes) with little-to-no substance it's still likely going to be a box office success, I just wish it didn't make the entire industry move towards movie sequels especially when they barely have the improvement in quality that we used to be from movie sequels.
@infamousHeroic they are doing this because the blu ray market is on its way out and streaming has not been able to supplement it. Rather than making another season of bunny girl, bunny girl has been movies only. Sao is now largely movies only. Sunrise cut gundam series length and switched to mainly theatrical. Crunchyroll is bleeding money and having to raise prices and remove shows
May 12, 5:36 PM

Aug 2020
Naveen6662246 said:
filthyfrank8142 said:
It doesnt matter the show is dogshit, ufotable has to stop delaying the witch on the holy night for this garbage.

Hey y is there a Filth here ,can anyone kick him out, may be he eats Dogshit everydy,n hve becme one too ,shoo shooo.....get out of here its not a place for ur kind shoo shoo
y these pple evn come to forms without waching it ,stop watching it if u don't like it, stp trolling u dogshit eater

Dude I lost brain cells after reading this you’re not even coherent enough for me to understand u😂, but ig that’s every average demon slayer fan tbh. Also I have watched demon slayer and I’m trying to save ppl from watching this dog shit ass series and trying to make them to watch actual good anime, not this bottom of the barrel garbage that is boring and gets carried by its animation.
May 12, 8:37 PM

Apr 2018
it's in the title lmao
May 13, 1:31 AM

Jan 2017
AN_ENJOYER said:
so basically the number of episodes is gonna be 5 with ep 1 being 1h

Still need to wait for confirmation, but currently, the Blu-rays hints toward a total of 7 Episodes, with the first one being of double length.
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
May 13, 3:39 AM

May 2022
Reply to FZREMAKE
@trinitroglycerin
Well that's the issue of the manga content. I mean SSV arc is generally considered the weakest arc especially after we got back to back amazing arc (Mugen train and Entertainment district).
Animation wise, it was consistent again just like every ufotable production. There was no Tengen vs Gyutarou moment but the animation was still breathtaking.

Now if we talk about peak in terms of content, that's the infinity castle arc. Let's see if Ufotable are going to pull the HF treatment on it cause it deserves it.
@FZREMAKE S3 animation was very weak except for a few moments (carried by nozomu abe which did the sun breathing scene of episode 4/5,i don't remember the number). This 4th season seems to be above the last one in terms of production so good for the demon slayer's fans i guess
May 13, 8:29 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to trinitroglycerin
@FZREMAKE S3 animation was very weak except for a few moments (carried by nozomu abe which did the sun breathing scene of episode 4/5,i don't remember the number). This 4th season seems to be above the last one in terms of production so good for the demon slayer's fans i guess
@trinitroglycerin S3 ep 1 was better than anything. There were just no fights in that episode. Ep 3 had good moments. Ep 5 was carried by Abe. Ep 8 was carried by Abe, Ep 10 had Mitsuri fight scenes which were consistently good to look at and the last Ep had short but great moments like Tanjiro using Sun + Thunder breathing and all the time he used Sun breathing.
They were all amazing but there was no Tengen vs Gyutarou kind of hyped fight. That's why people say it's a bit down. New season has started pretty good but there should be almost no hype fight scenes again this arc according to the manga at least.
If you enjoyed the time you wasted, then its not a waste of time.

May 13, 9:27 AM

May 2022
Reply to FZREMAKE
@trinitroglycerin S3 ep 1 was better than anything. There were just no fights in that episode. Ep 3 had good moments. Ep 5 was carried by Abe. Ep 8 was carried by Abe, Ep 10 had Mitsuri fight scenes which were consistently good to look at and the last Ep had short but great moments like Tanjiro using Sun + Thunder breathing and all the time he used Sun breathing.
They were all amazing but there was no Tengen vs Gyutarou kind of hyped fight. That's why people say it's a bit down. New season has started pretty good but there should be almost no hype fight scenes again this arc according to the manga at least.
@FZREMAKE No s3 ep 1 was horrendous because of the shitty direction who made it look like an indian soap opera. Like seriously? How many flashes do you want to insert in a scene just to show a character is very strong? And i'm sorry but the first two seasons were consistently great in terms of animation and direction whereas s3 was just above average animation wise with some good moments (too few/ like 1/2min per episode) and way below average direction wise.
May 13, 9:30 AM
Dec 2020
GYATyoruichi said:
1. it's 8 episodes
2. it's the shortest arc in demon slayer which is only 9 chapters long
3. the next arc is the longest arc in demon slayer which would need 24+ episodes so they can't really release it this year or next year

great explanation :)
Jacob
May 13, 9:36 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to trinitroglycerin
@FZREMAKE No s3 ep 1 was horrendous because of the shitty direction who made it look like an indian soap opera. Like seriously? How many flashes do you want to insert in a scene just to show a character is very strong? And i'm sorry but the first two seasons were consistently great in terms of animation and direction whereas s3 was just above average animation wise with some good moments (too few/ like 1/2min per episode) and way below average direction wise.
@trinitroglycerin I don't know about that. I absolutely loved it.

May 13, 11:07 AM

Mar 2017
I would rather have these 5 eps and the studio take their time with the next arc then rush to release a new arc this year and the quality drops… cause KNY is so visually stunning
May 14, 7:19 PM
Aug 2014
Can someone explain what the lady said at 21:12 first episode.I didn't get that because it looked like it was cut in the sub at the last part of what she said
May 15, 1:10 AM
Dec 2017
Reply to Halloww
@trinitroglycerin it's Ufotable, they don't do this kind of shit. If they have taken this project, they'll finish it with their heart and soul, they are not one of these crap studios, so keep calm medowfaka
@Halloww Hollow Ataraxia, Fate route... they were abandoned by ufotable, lol
May 15, 1:14 AM
Dec 2017
Reply to FZREMAKE
@FZREMAKE If they had animated the Muichiro vs Gyokko battle well we would have gotten another Tengen vs Gyutaro but instead it was so disappointing that that battle was better in the manga
May 15, 1:33 AM

Jan 2017
Regret167_ said:
Can someone explain what the lady said at 21:12 first episode.I didn't get that because it looked like it was cut in the sub at the last part of what she said

You mean about what the mark imply for its user ? It was intentionally cut to create suspense and mystery, she said nothing more that we could hear. The revelation will be made later.

Leon888 said:
Hollow Ataraxia, Fate route... they were abandoned by ufotable, lol

Well, the Fate Route was planned at first, but was ultimately dropped because it had already been adapted. (I'm still in the copium team for the Remake tho.) As for Hollow Ataraxia, as far as we know, there never were plans to adapt it in Anime in the first place; and due to its structure, it would be too far stretched, anyway (just looking at the reception of the Manga is disheartening, and may be why it's in Hiatus, and even maybe dropped).
"Genius lives only one storey above madness."
– Arthur Schopenhauer.

"Stupidity is a talent for misconception."
– Edgar Allan Poe.

"I'm tired... and hungry."
– Alexioos95.
May 15, 2:44 AM

Jan 2021
Reply to Leon888
@FZREMAKE If they had animated the Muichiro vs Gyokko battle well we would have gotten another Tengen vs Gyutaro but instead it was so disappointing that that battle was better in the manga
@Leon888 Muichiro vs Gyokko wasn't a high octane battle. Muichiro's style is literally all about being cool and calm. Now I can say that the fight itself wasn't as good. Ufotbale couldn't do much to save it (apart from the last moments of ep 8).
Upper 4 fight on the other hand was actually pretty good though.

May 15, 8:18 AM

Jul 2012
I wonder how this will work, they already adapted like almost half of the chapters of the entire arc in the first episode lol
May 15, 12:21 PM

Nov 2016
Reply to Leon888
@Halloww Hollow Ataraxia, Fate route... they were abandoned by ufotable, lol
@Leon888 Because they were a failure from the start, which Kimetsu isnt
May 15, 10:32 PM
Sep 2022
Lets just hope that we get a movie trilogy like Fate Heavens Feel after this arc.
May 16, 2:39 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to FZREMAKE
@Leon888 Muichiro vs Gyokko wasn't a high octane battle. Muichiro's style is literally all about being cool and calm. Now I can say that the fight itself wasn't as good. Ufotbale couldn't do much to save it (apart from the last moments of ep 8).
Upper 4 fight on the other hand was actually pretty good though.
@FZREMAKE If I had been in them, it's the fight I would have focused on the most and I would have tried to make it much more epic than the manga (because all things considered Muichiro was also taking it seriously against Gyokko), instead of the fight with Hantengu which was halfway because the their goal was not to defeat Zohakuten but only to eliminate the main body
May 16, 2:42 PM
Dec 2017
Reply to Halloww
@Leon888 Because they were a failure from the start, which Kimetsu isnt
@Halloww But it's not true, if they had been a failure they wouldn't have made two series (Fate Zero and Ubw) and a trilogy of films about it (and now they're also making films about another nasuverse work called Mahoyo) they wouldn't have done it same success as demon slayer, but still quite successful
May 17, 5:29 PM
Scout
Sep 2021
in all honesty, the arc is really short, even for the manga. they could pad it out, but they've been really good with keeping accurate to the manga, and an hour long episode is cool so I don't mind.
May 19, 10:56 AM

Nov 2016
Reply to Leon888
@Halloww But it's not true, if they had been a failure they wouldn't have made two series (Fate Zero and Ubw) and a trilogy of films about it (and now they're also making films about another nasuverse work called Mahoyo) they wouldn't have done it same success as demon slayer, but still quite successful
@Leon888 Nah, Kimetsu is soo much bigger. Also Fate Zero and Stay Night are the only who could compare in term of popularity. These other fate series you mentioned looked more like a spinoff honestly, so nobody care since the beginning, even producers probably knew it.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Softhenic03 - May 19

120 by bastek66 »»
4 hours ago

Poll: » Kimetsu no Yaiba: Hashira Geiko-hen Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 )

IzanaSolos - Feb 20

226 by badabass »»
9 hours ago

» Why doesn't it show any streaming platform?

AmeKnite - May 23

5 by Naveen6662246 »»
May 24, 12:01 AM

» possible leaked image from the hashira training arc?

Elfezen - May 22

9 by Adnash »»
May 22, 6:17 PM

» looks confirmed to be 5 episodes only

deg - May 13

22 by Danpmss »»
May 22, 12:16 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.