Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Unnamed Memory (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 24, 8:19 AM

Apr 2021
I am really enjoying this story and the characters. I hope the rest is as good.
Note: I don’t lazily watch 3-5 episodes, biasedly compare to other anime, or unfairly judge by surface level similarities. With every anime I start, I watch the entire series, both Japanese Sub & English Dub, then judge each anime based on what they present, to give an honest and fair rating.

Apr 24, 9:16 AM
Dec 2023
So first ep MC is op and can solo almost unbeatable challange tower and now for 2 episodes he is just useless and Tinasha doing all the work
Apr 24, 2:26 PM
Jun 2023
Good anime, i recommend others to watch this
Apr 24, 3:56 PM

Jan 2011
gotta say since hearing how much they are skipping i'm gonna have to bail out before things get any worse they progressed wayyyy too fast within 1 episode and they skipped a whole arc?

shame i sorta liked this show even..before the whole pure virgin witch trope

dont read LN so i wish i could just pick up a manga instead oh well
Apr 25, 4:05 AM

Oct 2008
now i'm really kinda interested on how or what method did Lucrezia do to collect the semen specimen of Oscar Lyeth Increatos Loz Farsas.
is it thru boring instamagic method? or the lewd method? LOLOLOLZ!!!!

Apr 25, 8:59 AM
Nov 2021
Just hoping that the strong is not an old love thing for tinasha.... I'll be sad if this happens.
Apr 25, 2:11 PM
Mar 2022
Too many questions?
Apr 26, 1:44 AM

Dec 2011
GakutoDeathGlare said:
Somebody please just fucking kill off Lazar already, a character who's either whining in his high pitched little bitch voice or getting flustered and acting like some damsel in distress in almost 100% of his scenes, does not make for fun viewing.

Agree lol

I legit quit watching the moment he starts speaking. I don't want to see anymore of this character. Fuck this guy.
Apr 26, 4:56 AM

Nov 2020
Blood and sperm......mhm
Somehow I don't feel this anime, for now the plot is only about the relationship between the MC and the witch and for me it is just done in an unconvincing and boring way, not to mention how it all started, the girl was forced to become an incubator but eventually she fell in love and they lived a long time and luckily xD
The most annoying thing about this anime is that the MC takes this squire everywhere (or whatever it's called) who is completely useless and only makes it harder, he's so shitty that even the witch didn't put a defense spell on him because his life is so worthless XD
2/5
Apr 26, 8:54 PM

Jul 2008
The pace feels all over the place with that ending, kinda came out of nowhere.
Apr 28, 4:07 PM
Former AMQ God

Sep 2014
When you think Studio ENGI can't find another way to ruin anime, they absolutely do, fantastic.

That ending does NOT feel earned, where was that character interaction leading up to it...right, ENGI skipped that lmfao. I now understand the concerns of source readers, my apologies to y'all.
Apr 30, 6:45 PM

Oct 2013
Yeah this is horrible!

Me and my two frienda started this and one dropped after episode 2 and now another at episode 3 all cause of the horrible pacing and terrible relationship building.

One was also mad about the random ass shit about the other storylines just being dribbled out randomly like the last drops of piss from a dick!

I'll give it one more but EP4 will probably suck and I'll head out too.

Sad I had high hopes for this anime!
Apr 30, 11:53 PM

Feb 2021
He snapped the girl to remove the curse :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

May 1, 8:43 AM
Feb 2021
SenshadouOtaku said:
Ayo. Tinasha has his blood and sperm now? 0.o

*for research purposes*
May 1, 2:39 PM

May 2015
So she's like Maria The Virgin Witch where if she has sex she'll lose her powers. Makes sense why she's so against getting together with him outside of him being someone she just met.

I'm liking the romance thats developing. It looks like its going in the Maria The Virgin Witch direction where by the end she'll lose all her powers. But the other witch said that might not happen with how powerful she is so who knows.
Yuritopia FTW!!!!!!!!! BANZAI TO YURI !!!!!!!!!!!!
May 1, 2:55 PM

Nov 2017
I like the dark undertone intertwined with Oscar's and Tinasha's love story. Nice ep introducing us to a new which, too
May 7, 7:10 AM
Jun 2012
Solid overall episode.
May 12, 10:42 AM
Feb 2024
did I miss something? all of a sudden they're close enough that she's sitting on his lap? that's a super fast progression lol

i imagine they skipped a shit ton of the ln. bummer. not dropping yet though.
May 14, 4:52 PM

Jul 2023
Funny that they introduced two characters in the previous episode, but only gave there names in this episode only for the guy to be killed a few minutes later. lol #rushed

Lucrezia resembles Flamme from Frieren here or at least the vibe. She's one such milf.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Unnamed Memory Episode 7 Discussion

Stark700 - May 21

36 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
Yesterday, 9:33 PM

Poll: » Unnamed Memory Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 14

77 by ShokugekiNoRindo »»
May 21, 1:16 PM

Poll: » Unnamed Memory Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 7

90 by ShokugekiNoRindo »»
May 21, 12:51 PM

» Look ENGI has a reputation but

Shamsy - Apr 16

6 by patkarunungan »»
May 20, 6:44 AM

» Can anyone tell me wtf the story is?

Suprgamr123 - May 15

16 by Ronninn »»
May 17, 7:49 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.