Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
May 26, 2010 10:17 AM

Mar 2010
Tarrasji said:
All my favorite characters die.

same here mate! :/
May 26, 2010 10:45 AM

Oct 2007
Ulquiorra will be missed - one of the coolest bad guys out there!
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
May 26, 2010 10:58 AM

Aug 2008
All Shounen main characters are whiny pussies? Thats like the opposite of most -.-

May 26, 2010 11:46 AM

May 2010
Aaaw Ulquiorra! p.q
I cried cats and dogs although I knew that he'll die Q_Q

Orihime that stupid woman! T_T When will she finally shut the f*** up? ._.

R.I.P. Ulquiorra q_q

As if it isn't enough that Grimmjow is dead p.q

Same here, all my fav characters are dead Q.Q
May 26, 2010 11:54 AM

Feb 2008
Was a good EP....even if the "Cut off my Arm..." comment kinda made me Facepalm a bit...since he is still a Human(i know Spirit Form) and unlike Ulquiorra he cant just regenerate his Limbs^^

Was hoping to see a bit more of the Hollow Form :(
May 26, 2010 1:51 PM

Oct 2008
RIP IN PEACE ulquirro . .
That guy has earned some respect from my side . .
May 26, 2010 1:54 PM

Aug 2007
I still want to know why Ishida's injury isn't nearly as bad as it was in the manga.
May 26, 2010 2:06 PM

Apr 2010
"Kurosaki-kun, Kursosaki-kun" again... seriosly. How much do they pay Yuki for saying same thing over and over again?

And what the heck with that stupid comment? "Cut off my arm [..] It wouldn't be a fair fight"
/facedesk
Ichigo was never one of my favorite characters, but this was just way too much.

3/5 because I liked that part when Ishida got stabbed. >:D

Optime olere occisum hostem!
May 26, 2010 2:44 PM

Jan 2010
So glad to see Ulquiorra die, he was one of the characters of Bleach that I really disliked.

Next episode will be more of Soul Society vs. Aizen/Espada in Karakura, can't wait!

noobalm said:
what else RUKIA FAN would say :D
I don't know what is more fun, that you gave bleach 10 rating or that you like that boring and stupid character like rukia more than ulqiora

HURRR, bashing people for their opinions makes you cool.
QueenOfAlbionMay 26, 2010 2:49 PM
May 26, 2010 3:36 PM

May 2009
Asmeroth said:
Was a good EP....even if the "Cut off my Arm..." comment kinda made me Facepalm a bit...since he is still a Human(i know Spirit Form) and unlike Ulquiorra he cant just regenerate his Limbs^^

Now that I think about it.. what'd happen if Ichigo would cut off one of his arm in his spirit form and then returned to his body?
May 26, 2010 3:47 PM

Aug 2009
For this episode, leaving aside Ichigo's inner madness problems, I wanted to see some action from duels in karakura town. The sword releases of Kyouraku and Ukitake's will be something else.

Oh, and the Ulquiorra incident... I think he might have struggled better if he weren't the "cool-n-strong" type of the Espadas. Anyways rip... and i must say, you are too strong to be #4 dude go beat up that old man who is #2 or the blonde ugly one. Why so serious?
Anime List: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Rodreth
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/rodreth/profile
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Rodreth/
Night is the darkest just before the dawn.

May 26, 2010 4:38 PM

Aug 2009
OMG one of my most favourite characters is now gone! :( RIP Ulquiorra!!
I knew it was gonna happen, cause i've read it in the manga, but still it was so sad to watch it happen again. That last scene was heart breaking, it almost got me in tears!
Poor Ishida... i agree with someone else that wrote above that he was treated like trash... indeed he was and he didn't deserve that at all :S
Can't wait to see the next ep with Yammy and all. The encyclopedia in the end was darn funny, especially the part with Ichigo's and Ishida's dad! :P take Ichigo and do whatever you want to him? what a nice dad.. xD hahaha jk ofc! :P
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
May 26, 2010 4:49 PM

Aug 2009
Dreamtime said:
Noo Ishida too got infected with the stupid cow illness now he started repeating Kurosaki-kun too ;(

hahaha dude i fuckin laughed my ass off with your comment! you are sooo true!!!!! xDD
“In a mad world, only the mad are sane.”Akira Kurosawa
May 26, 2010 5:48 PM

Mar 2008
Yami is boring as fuck. Gonna be a few episodes on him.
May 26, 2010 7:13 PM

Nov 2007
Well..that's the end of that immense power.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
May 26, 2010 7:13 PM

Mar 2010
Nuwanor said:
Zoro said:
i see NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO reason for her to be in this anime in the first place

TITS
and reviving Ichigo's ass.
May 26, 2010 7:15 PM

Mar 2010
viral_hun said:
Asmeroth said:

Now that I think about it.. what'd happen if Ichigo would cut off one of his arm in his spirit form and then returned to his body?
Orihime rememeber
May 26, 2010 8:14 PM

Aug 2007
KantonKageX said:
Nuwanor said:
Zoro said:
i see NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO reason for her to be in this anime in the first place

TITS
and reviving Ichigo's ass.

Yes since ichigo's hollow won't be out unless some whiney sucky uber weak girl started crying , mmm romance anime? :D
May 26, 2010 8:41 PM

Apr 2010
i hope ichigo can control hollow form.. already in manga.. when.. ichigo vs gin
May 26, 2010 9:18 PM

Apr 2008
ArcticMech said:
That was a sad, but graceful way to go out. RIP Ulquiorra. He'll be missed. Damn, I never was able to spell his name correctly without having to look it up. Oh well.

Yeah, the Quincy Encyclopedia was hilarious. Especially the portrayal of a skewered Ishida. LOL.
*Nods* my thoughts exactly!!!!! :'< + XD
May 26, 2010 9:38 PM

Apr 2010
Ulquiorra's final words "her heart was right in my hands". Such a good ending. I wish Ichigo could control his hollow powers sooner lol. I don't read the manga, so I was stunned at his new form O.O
May 26, 2010 9:53 PM

Apr 2009
aw, RIP Ulquiorra. :(
& ishida deserved being stabbed, i don't know why.
it was funny though. (:

May 26, 2010 11:30 PM

Oct 2008
This is one of the best Bleach episodes in my opinion.
I'm going to miss Emo Batman :(
When he turned to ashes I had some tears in my eyes, even though I knew what was gonna happen since I follow the manga.
May 26, 2010 11:31 PM

Aug 2009
Inoue is necessary for ichigo, he will looong be dead if it werent for her, isnt that true?
Anime List: http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Rodreth
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/rodreth/profile
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/user/Rodreth/
Night is the darkest just before the dawn.

May 27, 2010 12:09 AM

Mar 2010
Rodreth said:
Inoue is necessary for ichigo, he will looong be dead if it werent for her, isnt that true?
Yup without Orihime the cleaner thingy would have killed them even before they made it to Soul Society the first time.
KantonKageXMay 27, 2010 12:33 AM
May 27, 2010 12:24 AM

Jun 2008
youngmind said:

HOW COME EVERY ESPADA HAD A BACK STORY EXCEPT FOR ULQURRIA THATS JUST NOT FAIR DONT U WANT HIS STORY TOO WE HAD TO KNOW EVERY OTHER ESPADAS LIFE STORY BUT FOR ULQUIRRIA THAT JUST URKS ME

Because Ulquiorra is so cool that he doesn't need a back story for us to feel the character.
Or maybe he will appear once again. (Here's to hopping)
May 27, 2010 2:48 AM

Feb 2008
My favorite arc just ended... time to drop this once again until the next decent arc arrives. Guys get prepared for a bunch of bullcrap episodes coming your way.

Don't see anything wrong with the "cut off my arms and legs" comment. Orihime is there to heal him back to normal after all.

May 27, 2010 2:55 AM

Apr 2010
Guys get prepared for CENSORSHIP for the next bunch of episodes..
Sig deleted for idiocy.
May 27, 2010 3:04 AM

Mar 2009
Again with the Kurosaki-kun BS. I swear if she says that one more time I'm going to freaking rage. I started out liking orihime, but 100 episodes of Kurosaki-kun later I have a full blown hatred towards her. Also disliked ichigo's stupid cut of my arm and leg comment.

Other than that it was a good ep. 3/5 mainly cause of orihime. Hate her.
May 27, 2010 5:53 AM

Apr 2010
Ulquiorra is CooOooL.. i guest ulquiorra dont want to kill the girl
i hope itchigo can control that hallow form already when they fought gin..
May 27, 2010 8:50 AM

Aug 2009
Ulquiorra ...
;_;

Sigh. There goes my favourite Bleach character. Had I not been spoiled on this matter last year I'd be slitting my wrists in depression. Emo fan is emo.

Second Ichigo dies because of Orihime. Second time Ichigo dies and gets resurrected. Why didn't Orihime blow off to bits or something? Least our ears wouldn't have bled with the 'Kurosaki-kun' crap again.

Also, Kudos to Ishida! He was a darling in this episode.

RIP Ulquiorra my emo love <3
May 27, 2010 10:03 AM

Nov 2008
Flashback: Ep 059
"I: Sorry about that getting in the way"
B: "In the way? I see. So it was not you who was trying to attack me in that form relentlessly."

Could it be that Tite Kubo was out of material for roughly doing this scene over?
Hollow Zangetsu did grow up, right now he isn't bratty anymore ^^

And I loved the omake from Ishida's and Ichigo's dad!
Come and look around at the autism club or the Yakuza FC!
May 27, 2010 10:10 AM

Feb 2010
This episode was sad....
May 27, 2010 10:41 AM

Feb 2009
This episode was so stupid, that I actually laughed pretty hard. It should be sad, but I couldn't help it, Ichigo and Orihime's idiocy made it that way and ruined a farewell episode of Ulquiorra (although, after his transformations, the term "Emo King" comes to my mind pretty often... visually that is)
May 27, 2010 2:28 PM

Jul 2008
i saw a few "fatality!" scenes in this episode
the only way to stop a gamer from playing is either: beat them, or wait until they get bored (though 2% percent suffer seizures
May 27, 2010 2:46 PM

Nov 2008
1. Bye, Ulquiorra. We will miss you and your emo.
2. Oh THE HEART scene...
May 27, 2010 3:52 PM

Jul 2009
THE HEART
All that needs to be said really.
May 28, 2010 2:49 AM
Mar 2009
BLEEPIN FLASHBACK TECHNIQUES

Also, bout time Ulquiorra went out
May 28, 2010 8:52 AM

Dec 2008
Great episode, too bad that now Ichigo will turn back to a sissy weak girl. :P
May 28, 2010 9:02 AM

May 2008
Nice episode, not as good as the previous though...

It was a nice dead for Ulquiorra.... even though it was unfair, still nice

I'm hoping the next battles will be as awesome as this one!! If not.....
May 28, 2010 10:15 AM

Dec 2008
Nooooo. ;_; R.I.P. Ulquiorra. I'll miss you..

May 28, 2010 11:40 AM

Oct 2008
brass2themax said:
I still want to know why Ishida's injury isn't nearly as bad as it was in the manga.

they wanna make him look a lot tougher than he is in the manga . .
May 28, 2010 11:44 AM

Jul 2009
Ignoring the beginning this was a great episode.
May 28, 2010 1:01 PM

Jul 2009
My favorite bad guy has died... Now I'm emo in his place :|

May 28, 2010 3:00 PM

Jan 2009
And now, comes the part of the fake karakura arc that will take like.. Over 9000 episodes? Slightly exaggerated~
Sadly enough, the best villain of the whole anime died : |

Anyway, 'bout time Inoue realized how useless she is.
Apart from that, Kurosaki's a derp. A weak-willed derp at that.
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
May 28, 2010 3:56 PM

May 2008
the end was soo sad , i even cryied for Ulquiorra . He was one of my favourites .
And im soo glad that he finally understood what heart means , but it was already too late T_T . I wish he could come back , WUAAAAAHHHHHH T_T
Ul-chan RIP !
May 28, 2010 5:30 PM

Apr 2009
Sad to see my favorite character die in a leap frog battle. The whole fight was either lopsided towards Ulquiorra or Ichigo. The ass-pull for Ichigos new ability (seems to come conveniently for him when the series would be compromised if he had the power always on) made me feel a bit cheated that the battle couldn't be written as a more back and force down to the wire fight. The fight was much to rushed, and it wouldn't feel drawn out if it was a good intense fight for a few more episodes ( I don't think anyone would be displeased to see thought out fighting and not the stall fighting that gave long fights a bad rep in DBZ) Ulquiorra went from form 1 to form 2 so quickly. Should have been Form 1 kicked Ichigos ass, he transformed with the ass-pull, and then form 2 comes out and the two have a somewhat even fight.

Something interesting that could possibly redeem this disappointing end to a fight that we were all tittered with before the filler began deals with what Ulquiorra said after Ichigo wanted a "fair fight". There are two ways to make the fight fair. Cut off ichigos arm and leg (which he suggested) or for Ulquiorra to also go into an uncontrollable form. So by agreeing to the fair fight, while it was suggested to the audience he meant to cut of Ichigos limbs, the real motive was to come back later uncontrolled. This notion is more of an untied end though, which if Kubo really wanted to could come back to, but he probably has too many other ideas.

As a final tribute to Ulquiorra, he was loved and hated. Many people said he had no personality and was just cool looking, but reading between the lines he had a very interesting story. He was full of complete apathy and basically followed orders due to a lack of emotion of urge to do something else, but when he encountered the humans, he was fascinated by their ability to care. He wanted to feel more human so he did what he "thought" humans did to make them what they were, and that was sex. He regularly began having sex, mostly rape, of Orihime, but never felt anything from it (due to his lack of a heart). Based on what he saw, he figured that was the action that caused people to care for each other. When she still wanted Ichigo, he got jealous and that is the reason why he attacked him by provoking him during their first fight, and proceeded to remove his heart. When Orihime began to watch the final fight between the two, she became the prize (earlier Ulquirra didn't want Ichigo to be her savior). There are two reasons Ulquiorra could have wanted Orihime. He began to develop feelings towards her(even if they were one sided) or he wished to continue his experiment on whether she would ever care about him, and help him understand what it means to have a heart.

So despite what people may say, Ulquiorra had a storyline and it was much deeper then that of most other Espadas.

Here's to the hope you come back one day.
May 28, 2010 7:32 PM

May 2007
onion knight, your rape theory is ridiculous.
May 28, 2010 9:38 PM

Mar 2010
Basically, speaking he didn't understand why didn't Ichigo and Orihime give up despite the fact that the situation seem hopeless.
May 29, 2010 10:00 AM

Mar 2010
Xyik said:
onion knight, your rape theory is ridiculous.
haha yeah.
Anyways it was sad to see him go after such a short fight :(
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Bleach Episode 44 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 14, 2008

44 by wallus81 »»
Yesterday, 2:54 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 43 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 14, 2008

37 by wallus81 »»
Yesterday, 2:37 PM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 280 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

ReaperEXE - Jul 20, 2010

117 by GreninjasGreatz »»
Yesterday, 7:28 AM

» Why do people hate/dislike or just dont watch bleach? ( 1 2 )

NessieMAL - May 24

72 by K-Arlovski »»
Yesterday, 3:55 AM

Poll: » Bleach Episode 42 Discussion

lsumi - Aug 14, 2008

31 by wallus81 »»
May 30, 8:09 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.