Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 16, 2023 2:18 PM
Dec 2020
elany said:
Kieran98 said:

Yeah makes sense that you wouldn't trust a 14-year old boy know how to masturbate in a womans body for the first time but that womans body is the body of his sister at the same time and one of the first things he does after he woke up in her body is masturbating? I don't see where this should be the main driving force of the anime. I mean first he is mourning her death and then he is like fuck it i‘m gonna masturbate in my sisters body seems pretty unnecessary to me
oh, you meant the scene itself? yeah, fair, that was unnecessary. i was talking about the entire 'in love with his sister' plotline, however, which does seem to be one of his main motivations as a character and therefore by definition necessary to the story. you can remove the scene itself and you lose nothing, but if you remove his obsession with his sister, you have to replace it with something else or else the story falls apart, y'feel?

Yeah I meant the scene sorry for the confusion. I understand that the obsession with his sister is one of his main motivations but I‘m not a big fan of I‘m in love with my sister plot in general but I guess I‘ll just have to wait and see how that storyline is used in the end.
Apr 16, 2023 2:20 PM

Apr 2021
I'm not bothered by this scene. I'm pretty sure that someone who would find himself or herself suddenly in a body of this opposite sex would experiment this at some point. It's a matter on learning how your new body behave. And it's not impossible that he has already spied on his sister masturbating when she was alive, so he could know how to do it.
The only thing I don't find quite believable is the moment. He's still at the hospital and probably still recovering for a lot of physical trauma. I don't find it believable he would experiment this at his time. But within the 4 years that separate this situation and the meeting with Maru, I'm pretty sure he would have done it and that anybody would in his place.
Apr 17, 2023 12:49 PM

May 2018
Riz_III said:
DigiCat said:

Please tell me these 2 aren't actually related?? 😭

They have the same last name (Takehaya) so they probably are

Could be from a different mother or maybe orphrage and somehow just became brother and sister.

They had different hair colour and eyes I think.

"Don't give up after failing just twice.
We'll be able to do it next time.
Failure is the stepping stone to success."

Apr 18, 2023 12:20 AM

Sep 2013
It would be frustrating not being able to take care of these needs tho...
Deep dark fantasies
Apr 18, 2023 7:06 AM
Nov 2020
Shit. I'm supposed to watch this anime with my sister. Maybe this wasn't such a good idea after all.
Apr 18, 2023 10:00 PM
May 2020
It would be unrealistic to ask him to simply stop masturbating for the rest of his life just because he happened to inherit the body of his sister. It's not like he's got any other option when it comes to masturbating lmao
Apr 18, 2023 10:32 PM

May 2021
I remember that scene but it didn't cross my mind that he/she(what pronoun do you even use) was masturbating, my reason being that she looked to be in awe of kissing herself in the mirror. I feel like once she has masturbated, she would be way past the point of feeling wonder about a mere kiss.

But even if she did, I would say it's actually kinda natural since inheriting the body also means that she would fulfill the body's needs.

Either way, loved that scene.

Apr 19, 2023 11:45 AM

Jul 2019
RioFS said:
I feel like once she has masturbated, she would be way past the point of feeling wonder about a mere kiss.
I mean, imagine if you got to have sex with your partner, but never got to see their face. But then one day you do get to see their face, you wouldn't feel the wonder or desire to kiss them? In a post-apocalyptic world, they may not come across too many mirrors, so Haruki probably doesn't get to see his sisters face all that often. 

RioFS said:
I remember that scene but it didn't cross my mind that he/she(what pronoun do you even use)
I don't think she cares, When Maru asked if he should stop calling her "sis" she said he's been doing it the whole time, so she's used to it, so she probably wouldn't care one way or the other. Haruki knows he looks like a girl now, and it would probably be exhausting trying to correct everyone he talks to, especially having to explain the whole situation again and again, which is something he's definitely not comfortable doing, seeing as this is the first time he's done it. 
Apr 20, 2023 1:25 AM

Apr 2021
Jackson1333 said:
I don't think she cares, When Maru asked if he should stop calling her "sis" she said he's been doing it the whole time, so she's used to it, so she probably wouldn't care one way or the other. Haruki knows he looks like a girl now, and it would probably be exhausting trying to correct everyone he talks to, especially having to explain the whole situation again and again, which is something he's definitely not comfortable doing, seeing as this is the first time he's done it.

This might be the topic of future heated debate for youngsters here on MAL with future episodes (and chapters on the manga side): how much is Kiruko's mindset is going to adjust to his/her body in the future, once he/she will have been emotionally and physically treated as a woman? Will he keep on consider himself / herself as a man or gradually adjust to being a woman? Can he start feeling attracted to Maru?
We can expect many genre / trans related arguments around this, I guess. :-)
I'm kidding but it's actually not an interesting debate if conducted in a rational way.
Apr 23, 2023 3:55 AM

Jan 2020
As I said in another topic...

Also, tho those who think they were promoting "incest": no.
"Siscon" is commonly used as a trophy in anime and, to be honest, in this case there are no siscon character. It's normal for a brother to care about his sister, in particular when there are no parents around, it's called instinct. He wanted to protect his family from danger, there's absolutely NOTHING strange about it.
Secondly, him trying to kiss the mirror or enjoying his new body is nothing strange. He's a boy whose mind was literally transplanted into a girl body, it's only normal for him to find that body attractive if he is heterosexual.
"Muh, but he jerkef with the body of his sister!111!!!"
That's now his body. He still has, as a normal human being, the urge to reproduce, so there's nothing strange about that.

People really don't use their brain nowadays... and then y'all who are complaining about this on a forum probably jerk everyday on some cursed h*ntai shit and fantasize about women. Get a life guys, there's no need to be such moralist on the net when irl y'all are like everyone.
Apr 23, 2023 10:42 PM
Jun 2009
Sigmar-Unberogen said:
Oivampal said:
I need some explanations about that 'solace' part. 
'Heavenly Delusions' is too Real fr. It is actually showing a society after global collapse 🤯 This is my 2nd favorite this season after Oshi No Ko but still JUST WTF HE DID BRUH 💀
In manga the brother seriously considered not doing anything and dying in the bed, in order to reunite with sister and Robin in the afterlife. IMO this fact helped balance sourness I felt after seeing him masturbate with sister's body. That decision makes it obvious that he wasn't interested only with her body.

What chapter is this?
Apr 24, 2023 12:52 AM

Nov 2013
mechian said:
What chapter is this?
Chapter 10, close to start.
Jun 28, 2023 2:44 PM
Jun 2023
Piromysl said:
You guys are condemning him, but would do the same if you were him.
I wouldn't coz I'd be contemplating suicide about the fact that I'm not a man and its just such a wrong concept being raped as a girl while being a boy, that's some mental fuckery
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» [SPOILER (THEORY)] Read this post only when you have finished this anime season

Kiruko-san - 6 minutes ago

0 by Kiruko-san »»
6 minutes ago

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 24, 2023

469 by Kiruko-san »»
11 minutes ago

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jun 17, 2023

480 by Kiruko-san »»
35 minutes ago

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 15, 2023

308 by Azurosa »»
6 hours ago

Poll: » Tengoku Daimakyou Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Apr 8, 2023

339 by Azurosa »»
10 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.