Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Is it just me, or are they going out of their way to make the female characters unattractive?

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Oct 11, 2022 12:20 PM
Voltekka!
Sep 2017
FFandMMfan said:
Not saying that they HAVE to be attractive or anything, but I've not seen one female character thusfar who isn't built like an ironing board. Nobody has any figure. All of their clothes are baggy and unflattering. Nobody wears skirts or dresses at all. I could understand if SOME characters looked like this, but... are you telling me that nobody in this universe has large breasts and/or wants to dress in an attractive manner? I know we're only 2 episodes in here, but this seems kind of strange, no?

I've only ever seen the original MSG before this, but... is this typical for the franchise? Or is this something unique to this particular season?

I don't like looking at ugly characters but why is that unattractive men are allowed to exist without anyone complaining but when there's a less than attractive woman, people get mad? Genuine question.
Oct 11, 2022 1:20 PM

Jan 2020
The franchise has tons of attractive women but they usually don't dress like strippers so it doesn't count ig.
Oct 11, 2022 1:40 PM

Dec 2020
In the time you have written this, you could have watched at least a few hentais, to get your fix of hot anime babes. As a pro-tip you can always turn on a hentai on a second monitor, if the character designs don't make your dick hard.
Oct 11, 2022 2:12 PM
• Mafumafu Fan •

Apr 2018
Thread locked

Anime Discussion Rules: 5. Please refrain from posting thread topics which extend beyond the discussion of anime/manga as an entertainment medium to highly-debated social and/or moral issues. This includes but is not limited to: pedophilia, gender/racial equality, sexual orientation, etc.

Thread locked due to heavy derailing

AMQ: StephWeeb
Discord: drsteph
Join me on AnimeMusicQuiz!
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 8, 2023

357 by Nuikorakabiri »»
Jun 5, 12:20 PM

» A question

Shubhamb1996 - May 24

6 by AngelaWolter »»
Jun 3, 11:05 AM

» Mobile Suit Gundam Franchise Reaches Sales Record of 145.7 Billion Yen in 2024 Fiscal Year

deg - May 12

8 by Zedlin »»
May 13, 11:03 AM

» wait a second... they're GAY????

Nyron - Feb 9

12 by RobertBobert »»
Feb 17, 11:26 AM

Poll: » Kidou Senshi Gundam: Suisei no Majo Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 25, 2022

104 by Neemesis_2 »»
Feb 13, 3:39 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.