Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 6 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Aug 9, 2022 4:35 PM

Oct 2019
Azullion1 said:
This whole anime is so dumb... This episode was the deciding factor in me dropping it altogether.

lol this was the best episode so far, and if it was your deciding factor not sure what you were expecting by making it this far into the season. The anime plot was clear from the start so I don't why you are complaining 🙄.
Aug 9, 2022 4:44 PM
Dec 2017
I didnt think I would like it in the first place, but I was stepping out on a limb giving it a shot. I felt half a season should be a fair. I can honestly say now that this anime is no good. Dont want to judge some ones hard work after only a couple episodes you know? Good try, I'm moving on. If you guys like it, then keep watching. No hard feelings.
Aug 9, 2022 5:13 PM
Mar 2015
What a disaster this ep was.

• villain blurts out masterplan for no reason
  • cringe dialogue, makes no sense (the "Yes, EVERYTHING!")
  • hero saves obviously lucid villain, no punishment whatsoever
  • MC takes an afternoon stroll and talks nonsense with a massive hole in his chest. You should be dead on impact bro.
  • poorly animated fight
  • multiple eyewitnesses but somehow nobody knows what happened
  • demon serum now turns humans into hybrids and the villain pretends that was the plan all along?! makes no sense
  • law enforcement got the demon-human hybrid villain and there was nothing weird about that at all
  • DragonHeart stuff, except it's stupid, cuz despite the MC sharing life with the succ, he doesn't get even a fraction of the succ's longevity. So dumb.
  • Not only that, despite having established that they share a life and that when MC dies of old age the succ would die too, the anime goes out of it's way to break that rule immediately by saying the succ will return to some grimoire or some shit :DDDDDD Author is a brain amputee.

I really hope the anime just sticks to cute succ stuff from here on out, cuz if this is the kind of train wreck it takes to get the MC and the succ closer by binding their hearts, the show will go to shit very fast.
1nvaderAug 9, 2022 5:34 PM
Aug 9, 2022 5:38 PM
Deadhead

Dec 2018
This episode almost felt like a different show, but man it was good, and I have to appreciate how Vermeil’s boobs were out the entire time so it stayed ecchi despite plot happening lol. Obsidian’s plan was sure to fail, he underestimated the power a true demon and also how Alto would throw himself at Vermeil lol, that may have looked silly on Alto’s part but I’m guessing he didn’t want Vermeil to kill someone, even if it was an asshole like Obsidian lol.

And after Obsidian transforms and is immediately blown away One Punch Man style thanks to the teamwork of Vermeil and Chris, we find out later that Vermeil gave Alto a demon heart like hers to keep him alive, so now if either of them die they both do, and Alto also needs Vermeil to live, now they have to get married I guess lol. I really loved Alto’s wall slam speech at the end too, he really let Vermeil know how he feels, her reaction was great too lol.

And now I guess you can’t just call this series pure degeneracy anymore, checkmate anime youtubers.
Aug 9, 2022 6:37 PM

Apr 2020
The cut when Alto stepped in front of Obsidian was just dumb as fuck and poorly done. He prevented Vermeil from Killing Obsidian and later becomes mad about her giving him her heart because HE DIED TO SAVE A VILLAIN, like... serious, bro??? This really ruined the episode for me.
Imagine how boring this world would be without Japan - a comment at youtube
Aug 9, 2022 7:43 PM
Jun 2022
idk,, the pacing just doesn't feel right
Aug 9, 2022 7:49 PM
Jul 2022
So Fing Good. Ahhhhh, he confessed, and vermeil embarrassed is too adorable.tho alto still be a pus*y
Aug 9, 2022 7:53 PM
May 2021
It's a roller coaster of emotions, the first half was really bad. One he jump to sacrificed himself to save a evil bastard and he died, Two I really hate the I don't know card because he jump and sacrificed himself because he didn't know why jump like wtf is that but the second half actually make me more interested in the story because he's heart is basically vermeil heart and the if one of them died the another one will die too I like it because if they going to the romance department I will like because it make sense because vermeil will not be alone after alto died of old age and basically vermeil has a human life too and they will be happy together until they both died happy together of old age, which make me like it alot because it's not force to her to have a same life span as alto aka humans which some story has human and other species has a different life span some fcking reason they both have the same life span of somr fcking magic or something like magic tool which make really hate because it's force to both them to be happy together and not one them will be lonely after one of died because of old age because they different species. Which make like this anime because how they handle that they have the same life span to make the story to be vermeil will not be alone after alto died. The only thing piss me of they could have handle the heart thing to both them have same life span i wish it's was better but I like it
Aug 9, 2022 7:59 PM

Sep 2018
This shit is unbelievably cheesy, I could scarcely believe this episode. Six episodes in and it's like I'm watching a few boring, disjointed mini stories here and there, nothing meaningful or interesting has really happened, not to mention it looks ugly as well.
Aug 9, 2022 8:09 PM
Feb 2022
Esa fastidiosa necesidad de salvar enemigos. Pero si no hacías eso Alto, tal vez no hubieses recuperado a Velmeir. Ahora ambos comparten un mismo corazón lo cual los obliga a ser mas precavidos en sus futuras batallas. Creo que alto empieza a darse cuenta de que ama a Vermeil.
Aug 9, 2022 8:13 PM
Apr 2022
Ononoki_9 said:
mm yes, another one stupidly naive mc, can't even instantly read what is happening and almost killed himself for the villain

yall not understanding lol, it was him stopping her from killing someone, didn't actually care about the guy at all. and many kids are naive, that's just the way it works.
Aug 9, 2022 8:18 PM
Jul 2013
Me encanta está pareja, deseo más de ellos
Aug 9, 2022 8:20 PM
Jun 2021
alto finally, was BEAUTIFUL
Aug 9, 2022 8:56 PM
Jan 2017
AkeZZZ said:
Were you stupid, Alto? It was oblivious that Obsidian was a mastermind. Yet you needed him to tell you that he is a mastermind before you noticed it. The most frustrating point was when you protected that criminal from Vermeil. What had you done. Like WHY??! He is a criminal, so why did you need to protect him? If you let Vermeil stab that sh!t Obsidian, nothing bad will happen later on, especially your heart issue.

i agree with you man,,
it feel wtf in that moment, just naive boy trying to save everyone life,, not realistic anime plot i think,,
but if he get killed maybe in future vermeil gonna be threat as monster once again or something
Aug 9, 2022 10:03 PM

Jun 2013
Goofy but fun. Don't know what people expect out of anime like this, of course the villain is evil to be evil. Everything revolves around advancing Alto and Vermeil's relationship, not a "plot" like this is lord of the rings or something lol.
Aug 9, 2022 10:14 PM
Nov 2021
Absolutely terrible like the rest of the anime. Feel like I should give the fight some credit... but nah hated it. Im only able to make it through these episodes by speeding them up, so even though i was watching simply for Vermeil maybe I whould just drop. Seems like shes being demoted to generic school girl reactions.
Aug 9, 2022 10:38 PM
Jun 2022
Didn't surpried me at all the way Alto did to protect obsidian, why because he is a GOODY TWO SHOES.

Honestly, as this point the only thing keeps me from dumping this shit is Vermeil lol. Her ledwness is the saving grace for this poor anime.

Aug 9, 2022 11:10 PM

Jan 2013
this felt like a season ending arc

bouncyzo34 said:
Ononoki_9 said:
mm yes, another one stupidly naive mc, can't even instantly read what is happening and almost killed himself for the villain

yall not understanding lol, it was him stopping her from killing someone, didn't actually care about the guy at all. and many kids are naive, that's just the way it works.

even though he didn't come off as smart earlier, that's exactly how i saw it too...Alto was in a sense protecting her
Aug 10, 2022 12:10 AM
Jul 2022
Well well well, Now we got to see Alto confessed his love to Vermeil indirectly 😁 But afterall Vermeil is Alto's life-partner and as a familiar her job is that obviously.
Believe me or not, I wouldn’t care for the Professor if I was Alto. I dunno why, Alto risks his own life just for the evil Professor. And sensei life's not even worthy of it.

It went to end quickly then I thought. Becouse of the battle, Vermeils' Demonic form is revealed. Let's see how the Academy confronts the situation. Let's hope for the best. I'm looking forward to the story to progress. And give us some more fan service, we wouldn’t mind 😝😂

But why did the Professor lived, he might be another thread in the upcoming future...!
Aug 10, 2022 12:12 AM
Jul 2022
AkeZZZ said:
Were you stupid, Alto? It was oblivious that Obsidian was a mastermind. Yet you needed him to tell you that he is a mastermind before you noticed it. The most frustrating point was when you protected that criminal from Vermeil. What had you done. Like WHY??! He is a criminal, so why did you need to protect him? If you let Vermeil stab that sh!t Obsidian, nothing bad will happen later on, especially your heart issue.

Agreed with you. I'm suspecting, The Professor might jailbreak and became's another problematic threat.
Aug 10, 2022 12:33 AM

Aug 2011
Aug 10, 2022 4:09 AM
Jun 2021
Actually this episode had just surpassed my all expectations from this show

Literally I had no idea that it can engage me so much when I first started watching this, the romance is really developing at a good pace and it's actually working well for me

Just one complaint, I don't think that the side characters are getting good introduction as a character, so if it does that thing pretty well in upcoming episodes while Alto getting some development towards his aim/ goal then this one might become one of the top shows of this season for me........

This episode rating for me- 10/10
Aug 10, 2022 4:44 AM
Apr 2021
The animation is really great the background songs is also so perfect
Aug 10, 2022 5:11 AM
Mar 2022
I actually love this anime but in my honest opinion, this was hands down the worst episode😭😭😭

Maybe it was just the translation, but the script was full of cringey cliches. I love an over-the-top, dramatic villain - and I knew that was exactly what Professor Obsidian was since he has the same voice actor as ADAM from SK8 - but the villain monologue was so tropey and predictable. I respect his ambitions, I really do, I like that he was prepared to turn himself into a demon hybrid and did so with none of the usual hesitation that allows the hero to intefere. That was a good way of emphasisng Vermeil's power, since she was totally unfazed by this and able to defeat him even when he'd utilised the culmination of his research. But there was nothing interesting about Obsidian, and he came and went in the blink of an eye. His only contribution to my watching experience was improving the bond between Alto and Vermeil, which I appreciate.

Still. Alto's "death" scene made me piss myself with laughter. What was thaaaaat?😭😭😭😭😭 It was hilarious!! He'd seen all the terrible things Obsidian had done, even to his familiar, and yet in an act of Main Character Perpetually Morally Uprightness, he didn't want Vermeil to kill him. I'd have understood if he said it was because he didn't want Vermeil to be branded a murderous, out of control monster by outsiders, but his only explanation was "I moved without thinking"... Okay.
Additionally, Vermeil was acting with murderous intent in one of her strongest forms, yet Alto was able to cover that distance in the LITERAL blink of an eye, and Vermeil, strong as she is, was totally unable to stop in time 😂😂 I get that she was mad with rage, and I love the trope where the injury of a loved one is the only thing that's able to remedy that, but this was completely illogical. The cherry on top was how even after she made a gaping hole in Alto's chest, he was still able to move in front of her and talk to her. I'm even laughing as I type this.

(In regards to the previous episode, I still can't help feeling like Vermeil is somewhat to blame - I DON'T LIKE VICTIM BLAMING, and I totally understand that she was content to leave Obsidian to conduct his heinous experiments because she's a powerful demon, and mortal affairs that don't pertain to Alto are beneath her, but then she let down her guard immediately after confronting him, and CASUALLY walked by this known villain, thereby giving him room to inject her with his maddening serum. Wow.)

I watched the whole episode on 2x speed. Very entertaining, but not in the way they intended!

To end on a positive note, I really enjoyed seeing Vermeil and Alto's roles swapped, with Alto needing Vermeil's mana to survive, and with Vermeil being hesitant to accept his affection, as well as acknowledging how abnormal their situation is. She even expressed willingness to be sealed in another book out of remorse for hurting Alto, which is a very heavy implication, even if it might have been a joke.
Yet another character dynamic I love was present at the very end, where the incessant flirt is majorly flustered by a genuine show of romantic intention from the object of their affection🥰🥰

- Final edit, I'm interested in seeing whether the villain that distracted the Student Council President will return and play a greater role!
MelodyaniAug 10, 2022 5:23 AM
Aug 10, 2022 6:23 AM

Apr 2020
Oh my, my oh my, this show just went up a notch, and it's serious this time around.

I remembered what I said back in Episode 3 when Alto defeated Chris in their duel is that the show's pace of progress is a bit faster than the norm, you think that their fight is the one you see midway into the season...then this episode happened.

The fight between Obsidian and Vermeil is the fight you see at the end of the season, but what shocks me the most is the effort put into this episode. When I mean about that effort is actually better than the bare minimum that most shows (that are not made by actual great studios) have. The stab that pierced to Alto's heart was actually shocking and also Obsidian transforming into a demon hybrid, yeah like that's gonna faze the true demon. It was almost a lost cause but indeed Alto is saved, Obsidian is defeated, and Vermeil is now exposed of her identity.

Then came this last part where Alto reassures that he is not going to shun Vermeil away. Even if she killed Alto and they now share a lifeline together, Alto is angered and will not let our big momma girl go, which is lovely. Also for a moment Alto was so cool there...and then went back to normal after that kiss.

This show went up some tiers in my mind, if this was already an impressive jump in the story as it is, I can't imagine what the finale will be like.
Aug 10, 2022 7:02 AM

Apr 2016
Damn the MC just went beyond stupid trying to protect a criminal. Who knows how many lives the professor ended and yet he was protected even though he intended to kill everyone present.
Aug 10, 2022 7:29 AM
Jul 2015
instigante ao apresentar mistérios de mais vilões. Poder, ao mostrar parte da força do demônio. Fofo, ao mostrar a dedicação dela ao entregar o potencial de imortalidade ao mestre e ele ao se declarar informalmente ao amor para ela...
Aug 10, 2022 8:02 AM
Jun 2021
Love it how they kinda grew closer
Aug 10, 2022 5:06 PM

May 2013
This mf is one of the worst MCs I've ever seen.
Annoying little worm.
Aug 10, 2022 7:01 PM

Oct 2016
Dropped, mc is too trash for my taste. Peak cringe lord from the beggining.
Aug 10, 2022 7:58 PM
May 2022
Pretty good soft ending
Aug 10, 2022 9:26 PM
Sep 2018
I have to concede that unless there is something about high mana levels or such that provides prolonged vitality after having a gaping hole through your chest, there's a reality fail for that section.

Then again the entire setting is a reality fail if you hold our reality as the one to compare to.
So there's wiggle room.
For a bit.

If this were an opera no one would blink.
It works with opera physics.
Except they'd have been singing.
As long as the song lasts, so does his life.
Opera, ya dig?

Obsidian appeared to be obsessed with finding a means to increase his personal abilities to 'the power of 9000!', as it were, but with no apparent goal given for after he succeeded.
He did seem to find it annoying that he had to spell it out to Alto that he was the Big Bad, the Villain.
Alto has maybe too great a respect for those in positions of authority.

Not wanting you familiar to be guilty of manslaughter by reason of insanity, well, that's not a bad way to look at things.
Acting before you can even think, on the other hand?
I'd like to say his heart was in the right place, but... then it wasn't. Quite literally wasn't.

Already mentioned the vitality issue.
Must've been quite the aria.

"I merged my heart with yours to save your life, and now we're bound together until one of us dies, at which time we both die. You've now seen my true form. Everyone knows I'm a demon. You must hate me now."

Eh, maybe not.
Greater love hath no man?

The kabedon was classic.
In my book he pulled it off; he may be short, but his presence was imposing.
Being all embarrassed afterwards... he's not normally so forward or forceful.
Her reaction once she put two and two together, was also cute.
Aug 10, 2022 10:09 PM
Jul 2021
Ononoki_9 said:
AkeZZZ said:
probably the stupidest self sacrifice I've ever seen in anime, ever. Instantly dropped this anime's rating for me a few grades. Reprehensible.
Aug 11, 2022 3:35 AM

Oct 2007
I love Vermeil, she's perfect nee-san waifu, 100%. Buttttt, I'm really sick of Alto. He's whiny, annoying, and despite being a genius, apparently he's an idiot, too, and can't see what's going on right in front of his face, even when it's spelled out. And jumping in front of knock-off Naraku was uber cringe; what a stupid decision. Alto's personality is just the worst. With such a bad MC, it's becoming harder and harder to enjoy the anime. Lilia sucks, too.

Will probably keep watching for Vermeil, though, because she's amazing.
CursedtoyAug 11, 2022 3:40 AM
Aug 11, 2022 6:19 AM

Jun 2016
Vermeil san Top Tier Waifu Confirmed !!!

Aug 11, 2022 7:00 AM

Sep 2018
Wow, look at the mob baying...

Killing the professor would have been game over for Vermeil and Alto. Only a total fucking idiot would want that outcome.

And the author clearly chose the resolution to send a message and to set up future events.

Vermeil was a raging demon at the point when she stabbed him in the heart, only her love for him and the enormity of what she'd done was going to bring her back.

I was quite happy for this to be a "no thought required" sort of show and it still kind of is. But it's got some real depth too at times which is a nice bit of icing on the ecchi / action cake
Quantum ille canis est in fenestra
Aug 11, 2022 12:44 PM
Jun 2013
AkeZZZ said:

Yeah, I agree in how that is Indeed frustrating.
The only valid reason, I can see, is that Alto needs to have the evil teacher to be officially be arrested and confess his crimes. Evil teacher needs to be arrested and interrogated to see if he has any conspirators that helped him with the research. The student council also was trying to Find who was behind the recent crimes, so the evil teacher needs to confess his evil acts.

But notably, Vermeil was partially at fault since she shouldn't turn her Back on the enemy. That was really careless of her.
Aug 11, 2022 12:52 PM

Nov 2016
The drama was again a bit too heavy handed at certain parts, but it was a lot better than I feared it would be. Even pretty emotional tbh, which I didn't expect to that extent. Credits for that and to Alto for being more manly. So great episode overall.

Lol @ sensei the poor mans Wyald

Him trying to escape was also hilarious

One Piece episode 914 & 915 & 1027 were a mistake and 957 brought the salvation - FMmatron

Aug 11, 2022 2:15 PM
Apr 2021
I think that it was a good episode, and had some character development for Alto.
Aug 11, 2022 11:46 PM

Dec 2021
Ok this was the worst episode yet. I'd been enjoying it at first but this arc A) feels way too early in the story - this is ep 6 not ep 12 ffs and B) is so damn predictable and not a fun arc anyway. The mc made such stupid decisions - this is definitely the worst version I've ever seen of a "don't kill the enemy" bit. And then after killing and healing him and finishing up the fight with Obsidian with some help from Chris, there's a nice cute scene with Vermeil at the end. I'm getting whiplash here. I liked the demon designs though, they actually looked pretty good. I don't mind darker arcs but this was just bad. The fact it's only ep 6 really didn't help, as whatever happens will clearly get resolved and the season will continue, thereby removing the stakes from the fight. I'll still keep watching for demon mommy but god damn this was a frustrating arc.
Aug 12, 2022 1:55 AM
Dec 2016
This episode hit differently than the previously ones, lots of shocks I didn't expect.
Aug 12, 2022 3:16 AM

Jun 2019
That was a good episode. I loved the representation of them both having the same heart. Vermeil accidentally killed Alto and then revived him but it all came with a condition. Alto finally kissed Vermeil. Nice. That means they're in love with each other. Cute. Vermeil... too fucking adorable.
Aug 12, 2022 6:55 AM
Feb 2021
very good anime asd
Aug 12, 2022 11:10 PM

May 2019
Wow, what an episode! This anime has more depth that I initially thought it would have. As some people have already said, I think the reason Alto saved Obsidian's life is to protect Vermeil (and probably himself) from repercussions from the school. It does suck that Alto's and Vermeil's lives are literally intertwined now with their hearts. Poor Lilia, not sure if she has any shot at Alto anymore but I guess we'll see on that front. Lastly, I learned what a kabedon is now lol (I've seen that action before but never knew it had a specific name).
Aug 13, 2022 1:26 AM
Nov 2016
I did not expect that.
Aug 13, 2022 2:34 AM

Feb 2015
This episode was a massive letdown for me. This entire scenario just felt forced. Obsidian was not a very strongly written antagonist, didn't really seem like the type of villain to require a full on "sacrifice myself for the greater good!" moment. The stakes were heavily contrived here. I believe the author didn't really know how to naturally progress to the whole "I'll give you my heart" idea and just ended up winging it for a bit. The result was an unfortunate (so very unfortunate) loss of momentum in the plot.

Lilia was basically a non-factor, and will most likely continue being as such considering how things turned out. I mean why even play with the idea of a love triangle if it's going to get lost in the obviously grandiose romance between the protagonist and main heroine?

The ever overhyped student council, quite literally shown for mere seconds, doing absolutely nothing yet again. Nearing on One Piece levels of hyping up characters only to make people wait for ever to see them do something worthwhile.

Don't even get me started on Alto, who I actually liked as a character up until now. "Let's prove that our selfless and benevolent MC and be even more selfless and benevolent! No need for any other character traits to be expressed here. Oh wait, yeah, he definitely needs to die now to make that obvious!" The result? Vermeil still loves Alto, don't think he really needed to die to move that forward. But hey, at least we got a nice little moment of romantic bravado from Alto, because he got mad at Vermeil for being distant.....wait what? He got mad? Now?? Because Vermeil had a guilty conscience due to accidentally taking the life of the man she loves??? After everything that happens he has the audacity to say he's "mad"????

It's safe to say that this anime has become a meme for me now. Haven't seen anything crash and burn this hard since Darling In The Franxx. Personally I'll be putting this on the backburner for now, maybe binge the rest once it over to see how things turn out. Or just skim the manga. I hope it remains entertaining for the rest of the audience, I myself can only tolerate so much forced writing.
Aug 13, 2022 7:26 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
huh suddenly Chris was there stopping Obsidian from the escape. Lmao never saw that coming so it's a great episode I respect. Vermeil was unstoppable there but easily getting stopped by a nice boy Alto because he's her master. Great, why not, and now Alto officially become one with Vermeil. And for the ultimate punch, Alto mad and Vermeil blushing? oh yeah sweet little scene there right?The series still in a half of the way but I never expect this is to be such a good shit, in every way that you never understand it before.

Perfect.
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Aug 13, 2022 3:37 PM
Mar 2017
I feel like this anime would be so much better if Lilia was the one that summoned Vermeil and the show is about Vermeil making her to try stop being Tsundere and go for Alto - and Alto was just some background bland love interest. His turn at the end though did make me like him a bit more. But the entire episode up until that point was such standard trope shounen bs.
Aug 14, 2022 3:26 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
That was weird... Vermeil in her real demon form that transpierced and made a big hole in MC's heart but got saved and she made him a new heart that needs her demonic mana, of course they both wouldn't die like that and the sensei got beat pretty quickly, I guess we'll get another antagonist later xD
Aug 14, 2022 5:07 AM
Aug 2022
bro why are you blocking the attack that teacher was a bit of a prick lol took 11mins just for that nd to get himself healed
ending was cute tho

didmybestAug 14, 2022 5:19 AM
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 20, 2022

143 by AnchientProphet2 »»
May 13, 12:35 PM

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Stark700 - Jul 5, 2022

186 by AnchientProphet2 »»
May 13, 3:42 AM

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 2, 2022

70 by samot-frt »»
Feb 22, 5:31 AM

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Aug 16, 2022

55 by BlueSnow93 »»
Jan 31, 8:47 AM

Poll: » Kinsou no Vermeil: Gakeppuchi Majutsushi wa Saikyou no Yakusai to Mahou Sekai wo Tsukisusumu Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Sep 13, 2022

109 by HiljainenSipuli »»
Dec 26, 2023 10:21 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.