Forum Settings
Forums
New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 28, 2022 6:42 PM
Aug 2019
5th grade I transferred to a school in a very rural area that very rarely gets new kids I was really really popular for like 2 weeks
May 28, 2022 7:32 PM

Jun 2017
Elementary till 4th grade - I had the same class from Kinder-4th so we would all get along

5th grade - I started a new class so I had no friends

Middle School I wasn't the most social

High School - It was a whole new school and I was mostly the quiet kid that got along with all types of people. Had high school friends but I wouldn't hang out with them or anything after school its more like were stuck here for 8 hours might as well get along
Weeb, gamer, cosplayer, and huge Kingdom Hearts fan
May 28, 2022 8:48 PM

Mar 2022
yup! always have & probs always will be../

ppl just like being around me//being my friend idk why? i don think im that great,, but whatevs
May 28, 2022 8:58 PM

Mar 2022
Yes, I was popular both with the teachers and the other students, I even got voted to be class rep 3 years in a row.
If you want to know more about the censorship that is infecting all forms of media, the following links may interest you.

https://varishangout.com/index.php?forums/censorship.41/
https://varishangout.com/index.php?threads/poor-localization-compilation-thread.31/
https://varishangout.com/index.php?threads/shitty-localizers-general.553/
https://store.steampowered.com/curator/10576967-Cut-Content-Police/

HH✋ "Do You Want Total War?" - J.G
          "Our Patience Has It's Limits" - J.G                                                                                                            

May 31, 2022 10:00 PM

Jul 2017
Elementary school: I was actually very well known back in these years largely because I won 2nd place in the spelling bee; I’m not entirely sure if I was “popular” though.

Middle school: Not popular, since I was going through a teenage edgy phase in my life lmao.

High school: Not popular. I was still in that teenage edgy phase in my life, and did some pretty cringy things. Plus I was going through a lot during these years.

College was when I became a lot more social and comfortable with myself, and I had a whole lot of fun during school. I guess those were the years when I became much more well-known and popular among peers.
May 31, 2022 10:07 PM

Jun 2020
Primary school, yes, because I got highest score + the students aren't that lot.

Middle school, I don't know, some maybe know me some maybe not
May 31, 2022 10:19 PM

Sep 2017
Monotonous said:
Not ever, and that is just ideal for someone like me who panics at the slightest attention.

Quick !

Everyone look at him !

(too tempting, sorry ;p)
May 31, 2022 10:20 PM

Mar 2021
I think I was popular as in a lot of people knew who I was, but it's not like I had a shit-ton of friends.
"Molly Ringwald" out right now - check my Linktree!

May 31, 2022 11:32 PM

Apr 2022
I suppose I was especially around Elementary, people would often say I'm cute but I was extremely shy and socially ackward so I didn't like being the center of attention.
In middle school, I WAS a part of a popular friend group but I wouldn't say I was popular at that time, not to mention I really hated that group since they were pretty toxic and rude so I'm glad I left.
In high school, I'd say it was casual but due to puberty, I had to deal with boys hitting on me and I just hated it. But ever since the pandemic started, I started being distant around people to the point where I started losing all of my friends. Do I regret it? tbh no, for the 1st time ever I actually felt free and happy about it.
Lunacian_Jun 1, 2022 1:14 AM
Jun 1, 2022 4:10 AM

Dec 2020
Not much...but I was since everyone in the school knew about me cause of my personal health issues and other school stuffs like captaincy and academic performance...

-set by Araberu
◇─◇──◇─◇
♚Collection
♚Anime List
♚Manga list

◇─◇──◇─◇
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Talk to your waifu

EmperorThor - Jan 11, 2023

18 by DesuMaiden »»
29 seconds ago

» Favorite places in Japan(to thos who have been to Japan) and where would you like to visit in the future when you go again? ( 1 2 )

KiraraFan - May 7

87 by GinIonSui »»
52 minutes ago

» What is one thing your country is famous for that you wish it wasn't ( 1 2 )

MadanielFL - Mar 31, 2023

73 by Citrone39 »»
2 hours ago

» Can you be a good person and a bad person at the same time?

MeanMrMusician - Jun 12

25 by Loyal_Sheepling »»
2 hours ago

» Are video games a waste of time and money?? ( 1 2 3 )

DesuMaiden - May 27

106 by SpiderMiles3523 »»
3 hours ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.