Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 11, 2022 11:25 PM
Anti-social One

Mar 2013
Ooof the timing of this chapter is a tad bit too scarily timed. I wonder if his dad might be alive in the biggest plot twists, even though the obvious answer is he's gone.

Anyways, for the price of a book, I feel like it was a fair trade to liedamn,what a deal!, but somehow it makes so much sense how much he spoils Anya.
May 16, 2022 5:02 PM

Sep 2020
I'm guessing we're gonna learn about Loid and why he became a spy. It's pretty obvious that we are going to see what makes him fight so desperately for peace. I expect something awful happening to his dad or friends from that explosion or enemy forces.

It's always difficult growing up realizing that everything isn't that simple, that maybe the people on the other side of the fight are humans themselves and not the monsters you thought, even if you want them to be for what they have done.

Aug 10, 2022 11:24 AM
Feb 2022
What is Twilight's real name ? For the love of god please somebody tell
Aug 21, 2022 2:07 AM
Aug 2022
I was waiting for this!
Oct 26, 2022 6:30 AM
The Shrike

Nov 2009
That was bleak yet such a great change of pace. I never thought we’d get a Loid back story
"Perhaps there is a universal, absolute truth. Perhaps it justifies every question. But that's beyond the reach of these small hands." Mamoru Oshii

There is a cult of ignorance (...) nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov

Nov 5, 2022 3:58 AM

Sep 2021
shit went 0 to 💯 real quick
Dec 5, 2022 11:56 AM

Aug 2022
And here we are, finally reading about Twilight's childhood and the reasons that brought him to work as a spy determined to keep the peace between two countries constantly getting into conflicts. It sounds a lot like nowadays was between Russia and Ukraine. I appreciate it seeing how the enemy is portrayed not as monsters, but as other individuals with other principles. There's no right or wrong side in a war, and the author does a good job explaining it through the eyes of a kid that imagined the enemies as horned monsters until he realised that the kind lady selling him snacks every day comes from said monstrous side of the map. Twilight's father might look very strict and old-fashioned in the way he's raising him, but I bet he has excellent reasons and he certainly looks like he has a lot more going on than what it would appear. And now that boy dreaming to becoming a soldier is going to experience first-hand what that dream of him entails.
Sep 5, 2023 5:47 AM

Jun 2023
little loid looks so much like anya herself. what a depressing backstory. i really feel for loid. he just wants to make a world where children don't have to cry. these chapters had me tearing up.
Nov 14, 2023 8:28 PM

Mar 2015
I actually adored seeing young Loid in these past two chapters.
Jan 16, 5:05 AM
Nov 2022
Je n'ai jamais noté un chapitre de ma vie... Celui ci mérite bien plus qu'un simple commentaire et 5 étoiles... Magnifique, rien à dire
Jun 10, 11:46 AM

Jun 2015
Endou-sensei is a top-tier stroyteller and an amazing artist as well.

I love Loid's dad so much. He's right. War shouldn't be romanticized.

Little Twilight is too cute!
Read Toriko!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Spy x Family SHORT MISSION 7 Discussion

Nieznajomy43 - Jan 23, 2022

17 by MikitaManda »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 98 Discussion

MegamiRem - May 12

26 by daywithoutgames »»
5 hours ago

» Spy x Family chapter 99 discussion

MegamiRem - Jun 9

12 by Ryu-B »»
Jun 14, 8:14 PM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 97 Discussion

MegamiRem - Apr 28

28 by marquinti2 »»
Jun 12, 10:05 AM

Poll: » Spy x Family Chapter 64 Discussion

Arjuna777 - Jun 26, 2022

25 by phantom346 »»
Jun 10, 12:31 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.