Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Magia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica Gaiden (TV) 2nd Season - Kakusei Zenya Episode 5 Discussion

New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Sep 24, 2021 10:05 PM

Jul 2016
Oh boy. The hype is real. Walpurgis has been called and though I have no idea why Touka is so confident about defeating her and making Embryo Eve devour her, I look forward to seeing an interesting confrontation next episode.

That said, nice buildup we got this time. I love Embryo Eve's design and my favorite thief Kyouko returning sure was a pleasant surprise.
Also, it seems Kuroe will finally be useful for once. Her Doppel form looks hella sick, not gonna lie.
Oct 2, 2021 5:49 AM

Aug 2018
Why to spread Doppel system if it doesn't work anyway, only for a very short amount of time?.. Is Doppel system in some way profitable for Magius?..
So.. They won't forgive everyone anymore.. And everyone will share it.. Like.. Share doom of becoming witches or something?.. Are they trying to turn every people into magical girls?.. lol.. Well, I have no idea, what's going on.. We'll see, I guess..
Feb 15, 2:57 PM
Apr 2017
Starting to like Kuroe as a character (I haven't been able to connect to almost anyone on this cast/season except maybe with Yachiyo but ehh idk), I wished that she had more time during s1 bc man it really needed that ngl. This episode went way too fast paced with the things and the part before the opening was like ""huh?? what is this". Happy to see Kyoko! Please let the rest be decent ...
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Magia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica Gaiden (TV) 2nd Season - Kakusei Zenya Episode 8 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 25, 2021

48 by Biisoo »»
Apr 28, 3:16 AM

Poll: » Magia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica Gaiden (TV) 2nd Season - Kakusei Zenya Episode 7 Discussion

tsubasalover - Sep 11, 2021

38 by Biisoo »»
Apr 28, 2:34 AM

Poll: » Magia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica Gaiden (TV) 2nd Season - Kakusei Zenya Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

tsubasalover - Jul 31, 2021

109 by Biisoo »»
Apr 25, 3:17 AM

Poll: » Magia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica Gaiden (TV) 2nd Season - Kakusei Zenya Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Sep 4, 2021

61 by Hagacchi »»
Feb 16, 12:23 AM

Poll: » Magia Record: Mahou Shoujo Madoka☆Magica Gaiden (TV) 2nd Season - Kakusei Zenya Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 )

tsubasalover - Aug 21, 2021

66 by Hagacchi »»
Feb 15, 1:53 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.