Forum Settings
Forums

Does anyone else only watch anime on phone?

New
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Apr 15, 2021 3:37 PM

Apr 2018
bruh, I watch mine on the fridge-----
Apr 15, 2021 3:37 PM

Jan 2013
If you only have a phone then what other options do you even have? What a weird post.
If you reply back to me and I never respond, I lost interest and don't care. Sorry about that.
Apr 15, 2021 3:48 PM

Jun 2012
LCLicepops said:
Tamakiiiiiiii said:
If you're playing the anime on a telephone you will never, in a trillion years, experience the anime. You'll think you have experienced it but you'll be cheated. Its such a sadness that you think you've seen an anime on your fucking telephone. Get real.
Dam :/ ig i have never experienced anime then.
That quote is about phone vs theater, which I don't think is the alternative for most people when it comes to Anime.
Apr 15, 2021 4:00 PM

Apr 2020
i watch it on my tv

fight scenes on tv and with all the speakers is hot asf and surreall
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 15, 2021 4:01 PM
Jul 2018
It's like my last option , I guess I just prefer a bigger screen.
Apr 15, 2021 4:04 PM

Sep 2018
I usually watch on PC but sometimes on phone

I am the strongest!
Apr 15, 2021 4:11 PM

Jul 2020
I watch it on my phone, I just find it more convenient for me
Apr 15, 2021 5:57 PM

Jan 2021
Sometimes I watch animes on my computer. Because the screen is big so I can get the best experience while watching it.
Apr 15, 2021 6:06 PM

Jun 2016
The phone is only good with manga;
At least it's not as awkward to read in public as to watch an anime and have the boring "guy walks in on naked girl" just pop out of nowhere.

ค๓ เ ʝยรƚ
ƚ๏๏ ƈยƚє
Ŧ๏г ץ๏ย?

Apr 15, 2021 6:19 PM
Jul 2018
I watched almost every anime on my phone (except for some Ani-movies, Bungou Stray Dogs, Saiki K and Death Parade). It's good to watch because I watch anime whenever I feel like it, so watching on phone is the easiest rather than in my Laptop (which was crashed recently).
Apr 15, 2021 6:37 PM

Jan 2020
I watch on computer too so not "only" but I actually watch lots on phone

Apr 15, 2021 6:38 PM

Oct 2020
No, smartphones are way too small for watching animes
I usually watch animes on my TV, since I use Crunchyroll
Read light novels!
2023 Update: Do NOT read light novels. Regular novels are better. Glory to Haruki Murakami!!!
Apr 16, 2021 12:12 AM

Jul 2007
Phone users shouldn't be allowed to list anime they only watched on their phones as completed. At least watch it on an monitor or TV. smfh You are only being a disservice to yourselves. Fuck convenience. Yeah, it's 2021, we are all on the go. However, watch anime in your fucking downtime you absolute infidels!
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Apr 16, 2021 12:16 AM

Oct 2020
I watch anime since I really like small screen, but I also watch on my pc and on a T.V.

Apr 16, 2021 12:17 AM

Jul 2019
I only watch anime on my phone. I can only watch anime when I'm laying on my bed all comfortable and there ain't no way I'm laying down with my laptop, shit too heavy for that.
Apr 16, 2021 12:20 AM

Oct 2017
Eh that's not true, I usually watch on my phone all the time. Feels more comfortable this way. I very rarely watch anime on my pc and havn't used my tv since forever lol.
Apr 16, 2021 12:22 AM

Aug 2019
honestly I prefer watching on my phone rather than my pc, mainly because I rather lay down than sit in a chair when watching multiple episodes in a row; seems this question really irked some people lmao
snowykevinApr 16, 2021 12:25 AM
Apr 16, 2021 12:22 AM

Nov 2020
watching anime on phone is so much more comfortable than T.V or laptop. I prefer watch in on my phone 99% of the time.
Apr 16, 2021 12:48 AM

Aug 2020
EndlessMaria said:
Phone users shouldn't be allowed to list anime they only watched on their phones as completed. At least watch it on an monitor or TV. smfh You are only being a disservice to yourselves. Fuck convenience. Yeah, it's 2021, we are all on the go. However, watch anime in your fucking downtime you absolute infidels!
so according to u i havent completed any anime? dam ok.
Apr 16, 2021 12:48 AM

Aug 2020
EndlessMaria said:
Apr 16, 2021 12:53 AM

Jul 2007
LCLicepops said:
EndlessMaria said:

Lol I'm joking. Even though my attempts at so called jokes are pretty shit. I like to roast many things, including myself by default for posting such nonsense.
☆☆☆
"There's a huge difference between one and infinity.
However, compared to the difference between
existence and non-existence, one and infinite are
nearly the same. I am the child destined to become
the best witch... no... The greatest Creator in the world...!"
-Maria Ushiromiya
☆☆☆

Apr 16, 2021 12:54 AM

Jul 2017
mostly on my laptop, though i do watch on my phone when i'm too lazy.
most people i know watch exclusively on their phones tho.
Apr 16, 2021 12:55 AM

Aug 2020
EndlessMaria said:
LCLicepops said:

Lol I'm joking. Even though my attempts at so called jokes are pretty shit. I like to roast many things, including myself by default for posting such nonsense.
Oh ok, so u don't think its wrong for me to watch anime on my phone? people say that u get a worse experience.
Apr 16, 2021 12:56 AM

Feb 2020
I don't watch anime on my phone very often anymore at all. I usually use my computer. I don't see the issue with watching anime on your phone though, however you enjoy it best is most important.
Apr 16, 2021 12:57 AM

Aug 2020
Laptop is ideal, or rather just a larger screen

but if you have it on in the background, a phone would do just fine as well

if im doing something but still wish to watch anime, i just have it on my phone

ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴇʟɪᴍɪɴᴀᴛᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴏꜱꜱɪʙʟᴇ, ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʀᴇᴍᴀɪɴꜱ
ʜᴏᴡᴇᴠᴇʀ ɪᴍᴘʀᴏʙᴀʙʟᴇ, ᴍᴜꜱᴛ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ.
- ꜱʜᴇʀʟᴏᴄᴋ ʜᴏʟᴍᴇꜱ
Apr 16, 2021 1:03 AM

Apr 2021
LCLicepops said:
I have been going through the internet and I have most people don't watch anime on phone because "Its worse on phone" do you think this is true?, I only have a phone so nearly all of the anime I have watched have been on my phone, Should I stop watching anime because apparently its worse to watch it on your phone for reasons? or should I carry on watching anime on my phone as usual. I'm probably overreacting as usual lol but yea. I would like to know there's any other anime watchers who only watch on phone like me.

90% if the time in a phone. Other time on laptop. Talk about comfort 😪

Fall 2022 is the most Unforgettable anime season of all time

Apr 16, 2021 1:04 AM
May 2018
"Its worse on phone" do you think this is true?

So basically: "is it worse to watch something on a very small, inconvenient device instead of a bigger screen conveniently placed?"

Are you for real...? Sigh... I hate this era where mediocrity is considered good... Phones are convenient, but in no way can it be called good hardware.

Anyway, if that's really your only option, there's no need to stop yourself from watching. But you've got a dozen of alternatives, more or less cheap.
You could get a laptop, it's both convenient and has a decent screen size.
You could cast your phone screen on your TV if you have the proper hardware.
If you're a streaming customer, some TVs have those included in their hardware.

Personally, I now use a VR headset, that way I watch stuff on a giant cinema screen while lying down on my bed. But that's a more complicated solution.
Everything changes. Even the happy and funny things eventually disappear. How can I still enjoy this place then?
- Furukawa Nagisa (Clannad)

You have to make a choice. Either you give up on your soul for the sake of science, or you give up on science to save your soul. In my case, the soul was already in pieces.
- Lloyd Asplund (Code Geass)

Do you understand the meaning behind Nunnaly's smile? She can't see or walk. So there are things in this world that she knows she can't do alone. Her smile... is her only way to show gratitude.
- Lelouch Vi Britannia (Code Geass)

Death is part of Life.
- ... Me.
Apr 16, 2021 1:07 AM

Nov 2015
I only watch anime on my phone if it's the only option and I want to watch something.

It's my the last resort option.
Apr 16, 2021 1:09 AM

Aug 2020
Dante012 said:

So basically: "is it worse to watch something on a very small, inconvenient device instead of a bigger screen conveniently placed?"

Are you for real...? Sigh... I hate this era where mediocrity is considered good... Phones are convenient, but in no way can it be called good hardware.

Anyway, if that's really your only option, there's no need to stop yourself from watching. But you've got a dozen of alternatives, more or less cheap.

Personally, I now use a VR headset, that way I watch stuff on a giant cinema screen while lying down on my bed. But that's a more complicated solution.
Dante012 said:

Well i am a teen so i dont have a TV in my room and my parents dont allow me to use theirs, I do have a laptop but the screen is damaged because a couple months ago i cleaned my screen with wet wipes and now it looks grainy :/ and I dont have any money to buy a nice laptop lol.
Apr 16, 2021 1:14 AM

Aug 2018
Worse is incorrect as they bring their own pros and cons

I mostly watch on laptop with external monitor , but i also watch while on bed with phone , and i dont find the anime is worse when on phone
Apr 16, 2021 1:15 AM

Apr 2021
I watch anime on phone it's convenient
Apr 16, 2021 1:23 AM

Jun 2020
Apart from a few shows, 90% of the shows that I've watched were on phone. It is easier and more comfortable and in all those shows, animation doesn't really matter.
Apr 16, 2021 1:28 AM

Aug 2020
Mr_Srijan said:
Apart from a few shows, 90% of the shows that I've watched were on phone. It is easier and more comfortable and in all those shows, animation doesn't really matter.
And the thing is the animation can still look good on phone if u have it above 720p and u have the phone fairly close to ur face I don't think it makes any difference.
Apr 16, 2021 1:31 AM

Jul 2015
I usually watch on my laptop but sometimes I do watch anime on my phone if I'm out in public or something. I try to avoid stuff with really good animation though so I can appreciate it fully.
Apr 16, 2021 4:41 PM

Jan 2008
LCLicepops said:
people say that u get a worse experience.

You do get a worse experience. That's not up for debate. Facts are facts.
Apr 16, 2021 8:54 PM

Aug 2020
DmonHiro said:
LCLicepops said:
people say that u get a worse experience.

You do get a worse experience. That's not up for debate. Facts are facts.
Idk dude but I have had a fine experience with watching anime on my phone, the quality is fair as long as ur fairly close to the screen with a fairly high brightness, i can lay down in my bed watching it in any angle and its more convenient. Overall i dont think its much of a difference from watching it on your laptop or anything like i watched all of hxh on my phone and i loved it its not like I'm missing anything.
Apr 17, 2021 12:07 AM
Jul 2018
I couldn't even imagine a world where I did this, but more power to those that do.
Apr 17, 2021 1:03 AM

Jun 2020
I prefer watch on my phone because it's more comfortable, but for movie anime I watch on my laptop
Apr 17, 2021 1:09 AM
Jul 2020
I personally watch on Laptop bc I don't want to give my phone a virus, but my sister watches on her phone I guess it not a big difference. Just do you.
Anime is cringe and it ruined my life. :)
Apr 17, 2021 1:16 AM

Nov 2019
I think watching on phone is fine.. I've watched a series or two on my phone, it was a good experience.

Though personally, I prefer to watch on my laptop or on the TV.

It all depends on your personal preference.

Apr 17, 2021 2:09 AM

Sep 2015
I haven't watched anime on my phone ever since I got my laptop.
Apr 17, 2021 2:11 AM

Jul 2020
sometimes, when my PC's off.

it's more comfortable though when I'm on my phone
Apr 17, 2021 2:17 AM
Aug 2020
I am watching anime for over 2 years now and almost always on my phone. I got so used to it that I prefer watching it that way. Don't worry, everything is all right if it works for you
Apr 17, 2021 2:37 AM

Aug 2020
Kiks455 said:
I am watching anime for over 2 years now and almost always on my phone. I got so used to it that I prefer watching it that way. Don't worry, everything is all right if it works for you
Same, glad im not the only one who used phone.
Apr 17, 2021 6:53 AM

Dec 2020
I use the pc when I'm being picky lmao, also cuz I can hear it loudly. Sometimes I watch it on my phone, which is okay since it's comfortable and I can also take a lot of screenshots lmao. I used to not watch anime on my phone tho but ever since I cracked my laptop screen last year I had to give it a try haha
Apr 17, 2021 7:07 AM

Jul 2015
Only if my laptop battery almost zero then yes I watch on my phone
Apr 17, 2021 7:07 AM

Mar 2021
I Prefer Watching anime alone, my household only has 1 computer, not to mention it was shared, so if anyone walked by me i would immediately close what anime i was watching, so i use my phone
Apr 17, 2021 7:09 AM

Mar 2020
I only watch shitty anime on my phone.

Apr 17, 2021 9:16 AM

May 2017
I did for several weeks while my computer was broken, it wasn't that bad after you get used but i prefer monitor..
Apr 17, 2021 9:30 AM

Jun 2016
Shows mostly on pc, movies on a TV and manga on a phone.

Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» Simping for anime/manga creators. Do you do it? How do you do it?

Catalano - May 14

29 by WaffleMaster89 »»
6 minutes ago

» Exploring Taste Shaming

-Indra - 12 hours ago

28 by Anjuro »»
7 minutes ago

» What do you think about fetishes in anime?

Anjuro - Today

35 by WaffleMaster89 »»
15 minutes ago

» Do you generate your own Anime Wallpapers with AI?

Dragevard - Yesterday

45 by WaffleMaster89 »»
20 minutes ago

» Is the database algorithm fair?

Lucifrost - 1 hour ago

3 by Blackfire2340 »»
22 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.