Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Apr 24, 2021 10:32 PM
Apr 2021
Can anyone also send me where to read the COTE y2V4 in english translation??
SakKiyoApr 24, 2021 11:02 PM
Apr 24, 2021 10:33 PM
Apr 2021
Syureria said:
phantomXD said:
Can u send it to me too pls🙏
check pm i send you something

can you plz send it to me??
Apr 25, 2021 4:50 AM

Feb 2018
SakKiyo said:
check pm i send you a something
Apr 25, 2021 9:23 AM
Apr 2021
Syureria said:
SakKiyo said:
Can you send me too? Thanks
Apr 26, 2021 2:43 PM

Jan 2020
Syureria said:
SakKiyo said:

since everyone is saying it, i might as well ask for it.
can you send it to me?
also thanks for sending this to everyone
U-Y-P-W-O-C-U-T-I-K-A-T-I-P-M-I-N-I-I-D-I-H-I-W-T-S-T-I-W-S-T-O-M-P-T-I-L-U-C-H-N-I-D-T-I-I-Y-I-M-N-O-W-S-T-S-W-N-I-B-W
Apr 27, 2021 4:15 AM
Apr 2021
If possible, could you message me it too?
Apr 30, 2021 2:40 AM
Apr 2021
Hey, have you guys managed to get anything on Y2 V4 yet? I'm only seeing short chapters here and there but not the whole thing, is there anyway I can read it? Pls thanks
May 3, 2021 11:26 PM
Jul 2020
Kiyotaka696 said:
Syureria said:

since everyone is saying it, i might as well ask for it.
can you send it to me?
also thanks for sending this to everyone
can you send it to me too?
May 3, 2021 11:51 PM

Feb 2018
Plsss guys, sharing link it's broke rules .... Join Youjitsu discord if you want to get more info :)))
May 10, 2021 9:20 AM

Mar 2019
Syureria said:
Jannn said:
can i know where to read y2v4
I Send you some message, check...

Can you send it to me too?
May 16, 2021 7:00 AM
Nov 2019
Syureria said:
SakKiyo said:

Can you also send me 2nd year v4
May 16, 2021 7:39 AM

Feb 2018
Plsss guys, don't ask where and link.... Join Youjitsu Discord if you want to get more news.... And also this Translation it's not for free, they charge for this, even though it's forbidden but it happens.
May 30, 2021 4:01 AM

Mar 2016
Horikita appeared for a short while but I still enjoyed it, also Amasawa kinda reminds me of Iroha.

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫
Jun 25, 2021 12:59 PM

Oct 2015
Was wondering why this thread had so many replies compared to y2v3, turns out everyone was having the same issue I did xD

anyway, I just got done reading. I feel like the whole exam got pushed to the side in favour of settling the score with the first years and Tsukishiro. Which is fine since I loved seeing that, but idk, it felt a bit anti-climatic. I thought the fight for top 10 would be more intense.

I'm not sure where the author is planning on taking the romance... it's looking like harem route is a genuine possibility, but I think that would be a huge disservice to these characters. There's absolutely no way all of these girls are okay with him cheating. Maybe he'll pull some Persona act and date them all without having them ever run into each other? That would be entertaining :P

Volume 4.5 came out today. I've avoided seeing the illustrations, but I have to say, Nanase looks so beautiful on the cover >.< cannot wait to read that one.
Jul 18, 2021 9:26 AM
Jan 2021
Damn,amazing volume, but i did not liked that they didnt detailed how the top 3 ended that way. Looking forward reading vol 4.5, and maybe re-reading the whole series!
Aug 4, 2021 10:03 PM
Mar 2021
A another good volume again!

Kiyotaka turned Nanase into a loyal dog

Solo group Koneji vs All grades and even won the 1st place

Amasawa revealing she's a White Room student (but I already knew since vol.3)

1st years taking action for the bounty
Kiyotaka evading attacks from 1st years
And had make 2nd years work together

Housen vs Ryuuen

Ichinose risking to find Kiyotaka and confessed then Kiyo thanking her

Nagumo wants to fight Kiyotaka but got beaten up
(I love this part and I even laughed at it, Nagumo bragging Kiyotaka to have some fight but end up unconscious and regreted everything) I expected more on Nagumo but bruh

Horikita and Ibuki vs Amasawa

Kiyotaka and Kiryuin vs Tsukishiro and Shiba
Then Kiyo won

So then Tsukishiro want Kiyo to tell Amasawa that shes disqualified in the WR and this makes me sus her even more because Kiyotaka wonders that there are other possible methods to expell him but they didn't

So an another amazing volume again and can't wait to read 4.5 to find out about their relationships
Aug 5, 2021 8:25 AM

Apr 2020
Syureria said:
phantomXD said:
Can u send it to me too pls🙏
check pm i send you something

sorry to bother but could you send me as well

i have read it but their translation was messed up
Aug 5, 2021 4:38 PM

Feb 2018
NaughtySempai said:
I have read it but their translation was messed up
sry, Its old stuff... I deleted it
Aug 6, 2021 11:49 AM

Apr 2020
Finally the special exam has ended
This one really took 3 volumes to cover up
Even though author said before that he will speed up but the ways things are going the pace is actually getting more slow down ,I don't have a problem
Mannn koenji is monster now I wonder if kiyotaka and koenji even fight head on who would win
Wished they would include more kiyo x kei moments...
But I guess author is saving up for .5 volume
From my pov this was the best volume of whole with vol 11
there was so much action this time
At last director's plan to fight head on seems pretty underwhelming since he tried so much so expel kiyotaka indirectly...
Maybe there's more to it

I forgot to mention kiyotaka's new PUPPY i.e nanasae, after showing so potential in nanasae , she ended up being like puppy to kiyotaka .....
Well it's good though she is now under kiyotaka's control...
Jan 15, 2022 2:32 AM

May 2021
Koenji just trolling the 3rd years under Kiriyama's command was so freaking hilarious. Tho the translation was a bit messy, I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Jul 8, 2022 8:38 AM

Mar 2016
ibuki and horikita enemies to lover arc lets gooo.

just wanna feel wanted by someone other than the police 😫
Sep 28, 2022 6:24 AM

May 2020
after re-read it several times, i have to say it

kiyo vs tsukishiro and shiba =

Oct 10, 2022 5:19 AM

Oct 2014
are there any decent fan translation of this volume? cbf waiting till next year to buy the official version..
Jan 1, 2023 4:54 AM

Mar 2019
This volume was good, but very predictable and a bit anti climatic. Last 50 pages really let me down because there were no surprises besides kiryuin senpai popping up and being based the entire time. Last island exam was spectacular because it had one of the best plot twist in the series. Lack of kei also hurt.

The highlights were definitely ryuuen beating housen (so satisfying), literally everything kiryuiin senpai did, honami's confession, hori x ibuki and probably the best one, Utonomiya talking to the actual boss.

I really hope yagami is the actual boss because I wanna see yagami vs ayanokouji. It will go down in history as one of the battles of all time.

Anime was it's best 20000 years ago, when cavemen drew art with real depth.
Modern anime is all garbage. I miss great old days of anime.
Jan 4, 2023 11:46 PM

Oct 2014
Welp, I ended up waiting for the official release so am late to the party. 

The uninhabited exam round 2 is officially over and it didn't disappoint. As expected, the first years had plenty of schemes going on and Ayanokouji didn't manage to foil all of them himself..
Would have liked to see the exam from the other second year's perspectives but it seems the author won't be doing that.
Ryuen once again getting his face pummeled in, but this time it was planned.
I wonder who was the person who wrote the letter to Horikita at the end..? Apparently not Amasawa, so someone else knows about Tsukishiro's plans?
Thank God at the end Ayanokouji mentions that the way Tsukishiro was going about getting him expelled was roundabout. Surely they could have just spiked his drink or meals to get him to retire from the exam or just used the stun-gun from the start if they were actually being serious.

Time to read the fan translation for vol 4.5
Mar 19, 2023 2:50 PM
Jun 2020
Acting director's plan to just beat Kyopon and just stungun him was... disappointing to say at least...

You could just beaten him up in the school in front of camera, so he doesn't defend himself and then erase footage and smuggle him out while uncounscious. Shouldn't be that much harder than this and the explanation for his absence would be the same: 'he dropped out by himself' or 'his father picked him out and he agreed this time'.
Sep 4, 2023 3:42 AM
May 2021
Damn so much happened this volume! Nanase fighting Koji but didn’t do shit lol. Director Tsukishiro stood no chance against Koji. Kouenji took the win in the uninhabited island man is literally built differently! Amasawa is ofc obsessed w/ Koji but I wonder what is gonna happen next! So excited to read 4.5!!
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 5 Discussion

Syureria - Oct 21, 2021

35 by zaako »»
May 22, 12:26 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 10 Discussion

Pussyit8 - Jan 23

5 by Zakir_knight »»
Mar 6, 8:07 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 4.5 Discussion

Syureria - Jun 25, 2021

26 by retouru »»
Feb 26, 2:43 AM

» Is volume 0 counting in this or is it going to be seperated thing?

Pussyit8 - Dec 4, 2022

10 by rserfaty »»
Jan 20, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 7 Discussion

Syureria - Jun 23, 2022

24 by jas-samaaa »»
Jan 14, 2:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.