Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) [1] 2 »
Feb 16, 2021 2:58 AM

Feb 2018
THIS IS A LIGHT NOVEL ONLY DISCUSSION POST. DO NOT DISCUSS ANYTHING BEYOND THIS VOLUME.
----------------------------------------
"Classroom of elite 2nd Year" Vol.4 - Previews

Release; Feb 25.2021.

Survival special exam which lasts 2 weeks part two. The 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade students, Tsukishiro substitute Chairman, as well as the people inside, various intentions and goals mixed in the summer of an uninhabited island.

"I'm not afraid to get expelled. In order to protect Ayanokouji-senpai I will do anything ..."

"Because it's without my permission, you shouldn't be destroyed huh ..."

"Ahh that's right if that happens ... Let's endure through this with all our strength ..."

"I will give orders to arrest Koenji."

"Yare yare, how noisy it is ... Then I increase my pace a little aahh ..."

"A, I have something to say to Ayanokouji-kun!"

The total battle of all generations, all students, is finally coming to an end !!

Will edit later - So on the last page of vol 3, whose hand is that? I'll edit this after reading volume 4 soon

anime-primeOct 24, 2022 2:34 AM
Feb 16, 2021 7:11 AM

Nov 2019
Damn you’re early. It’s still 9 days until it’s released. Hype tho
Feb 16, 2021 7:13 AM

Feb 2018
Ma, I just want to discuss the prologue and evaluate what we got for laatest volume, And I can also reply to some other users' questions. than other people making up and only writing one paragraph it really doesn't help.

They release trial reading every time leading up to the release of a new volume, so it's not 9 days.
SyureriaFeb 17, 2021 8:27 AM
Feb 17, 2021 12:29 PM
Dec 2020
Do you perhaps have a translation of the rankings too?
Feb 17, 2021 3:59 PM

Feb 2018
Keiyotaka said:
Top 10 list, I forgot a little and the image is blurry.

1. 2nd year Koenji Group - 168 PT (Kouenji Solo Player)
2. 3rd year Nagumo Group - 166 PT (Big Group 6 Student)
3. 3rd year Kiriyama group - 150 PT (unknown)
4. .....
5. .....
6. .....
7. 2nd year Sakayanagi and Ichinose Group - 128 PT
8. 2nd year Takahashi group - 115 PT
9. 2nd year Kanzaki group - 104 PT
10. ....

I wonder why Ryuen isn't on the ranking... Ma, I'll edit this if I've read volume 4 in full
Feb 18, 2021 4:07 AM
Dec 2020
Syureria said:
Keiyotaka said:
Top 10 list, I forgot a little and the image is blurry.

1. 2nd year Koenji Group - 168 PT (Kouenji Solo Player)
2. 3rd year Nagumo Group - 166 PT (Big Group 6 Student)
3. 3rd year Kiriyama group - 150 PT (unknown)
4. .....
5. .....
6. .....
7. 2nd year Sakayanagi and Ichinose Group - 128 PT
8. 2nd year Takahashi group - 115 PT
9. 2nd year Kanzaki group - 104 PT
10. ....

I wonder why Ryuen isn't on the ranking... Ma, I'll edit this if I've read volume 4 in full

I saw in the english trial that Ryuen is 6th with 1 point ahead of Sakayanagi's group
Feb 18, 2021 5:34 AM

Feb 2018
Keiyotaka said:
I saw in the english trial that Ryuen is 6th with 1 point ahead of Sakayanagi's group
Ah, So they're still in 6th, it's like in volume 3. I'm still curious about Ryuen x Katsuragi. Those two are monsters so what will happen when they work together. 7 days more...
Feb 18, 2021 5:55 AM
Dec 2020
Syureria said:
Keiyotaka said:
Ah, So they're still in 6th, it's like in volume 3. I'm still curious about Ryuen x Katsuragi. Those two are monsters so what will happen when they work together. 7 days more...

I'm wondering if they will make a big group with other 2nd years or if they'll stay like this. And what Ryuen's strategy is because there's noway he isn't aiming for the top.
Feb 18, 2021 6:06 AM

Feb 2018
Keiyotaka said:
I'm wondering if they will make a big group with other 2nd years or if they'll stay like this. And what Ryuen's strategy is because there's noway he isn't aiming for the top.
Do you still remember the meeting of Ryuen, Katsuragi, and Ayanokouji? When was Nanase told to leave by Ayanokouji?

Are they planning to make a big group together with Sakayanagi, Ryuen, Katsuragi, Ichinose, and Ayano hhmm...
Feb 18, 2021 6:15 AM
Dec 2020
Syureria said:
Keiyotaka said:
Do you still remember the meeting of Ryuen, Katsuragi, and Ayanokouji? When was Nanase told to leave by Ayanokouji?

Are they planning to make a big group together with Sakayanagi, Ryuen, Katsuragi, Ichinose, and Ayano hhmm...

Yes I remember, but wasn't Sakayanagi's group together with Ichinose already a group of 4 people ? With the limit being 6 it will be impossible I think. Anyway, if they all group up together and manage to get classpoints, it wouldn't be of use for kiyo's and Ryuen's classes as they plan to aim for class A, sharing classpoints with sakayanagi would be selfharm.
Feb 18, 2021 6:36 AM

Feb 2018
Keiyotaka said:
Yes I remember, but wasn't Sakayanagi's group together with Ichinose already a group of 4 people ? With the limit being 6 it will be impossible I think. Anyway, if they all group up together and manage to get classpoints, it wouldn't be of use for kiyo's and Ryuen's classes as they plan to aim for class A, sharing classpoints with sakayanagi would be selfharm.
Ah, i forgot about this... Are there any rules for removing party members? Really, forgot all about this, this rules are so hard and map too.
Feb 18, 2021 6:48 AM
Dec 2020
Syureria said:
Keiyotaka said:
Ah, i forgot about this... Are there any rules for removing party members? Really, forgot all about this, this rules are so hard and map too.

I don't remember them too it was way too long so i'm not totally sure about what i'm saying, same for the cards that were distributed before going to the island, I wonder how useful they'll be
Feb 18, 2021 6:52 AM

Feb 2018
Keiyotaka said:
I don't remember them too it was way too long so i'm not totally sure about what i'm saying, same for the cards that were distributed before going to the island, I wonder how useful they'll be
damn, i forgot about all cards, xD... That's rules so hard really.

Ma, waiting for the volume to be released as a whole is the only answer, I'm curious about the final illustration. If the previous volume showed a hand with Stick, hhmmm... Is. That Amasawa? Nobody followed Ayanokouji apart from Kushida and Amasawa, Kushida has left/defeat and remaining Amasawa, so is that Amasawa's hand? Damn, i want. To read volume 4 right now.
Feb 18, 2021 6:59 AM
Dec 2020
Syureria said:
Keiyotaka said:
damn, i forgot about all cards, xD... That's rules so hard really.

Ma, waiting for the volume to be released as a whole is the only answer, I'm curious about the final illustration. If the previous volume showed a hand with Stick, hhmmm... Is. That Amasawa? Nobody followed Ayanokouji apart from Kushida and Amasawa, Kushida has left/defeat and remaining Amasawa, so is that Amasawa's hand? Damn, i want. To read volume 4 right now.

Have you read the trial ? There's like 60 pages of volume 4 and it kinda explained who was holding the stick. Also Yagami wasn't far from where the fight took place either, so I find him sus.
Feb 18, 2021 7:15 AM
Jan 2021
here's the gift...

Prologue: Ichika Amasawa's Monologue

Test tube babies. Ever heard of such a term before?
It seems that nowadays, people don't call them that anymore, but instead call it "in vitro fertilised babies".
I myself was born from "in vitro fertilisation".
But I don't know anything about that. I've never even seen the faces of my parents before.
Where are they now? What are they doing? Why did they decide to put me in the White Room?
I don't know anything, but I can at least say, without hesitation, that I don't care about such questions.
But when I did ask, I was told only one thing.
My parents are very talented people.
In other words, I am an extremely talented person, born solely to be a genius.
However, my presence conflicts with the White Room.
The ultimate goal of the White Room is to nurture all people equally in order to achieve excellence.
It serves to prove that human capabilities are not determined by their genes, but by the environment they grow in.
It does not wish for me, a person with superior genes, to have more outstanding talents.
I'm certain that my existence is one among many "experiments" in the White Room.
I don't intend to deny the clause of those experiments, but I do want to know if such a thing can really be done or not.
My conclusion is that it is impossible to make all people equal, including their respective intelligence, personality and spirit.
I believe my existence is the best proof of this.
Ever since I was a small child, I knew that deep down, my ego was drastically different from those around me. While I did my menial tasks with feigned disinterest, I was always questioning the meaning of the White Room's existence.
Growing up just for the sake of the White Room, throwing my life into making a contribution...
I yearn to reach for the pinnacle of success, but it requires me to sacrifice my whole life for that goal. Isn't that unfortunate? Shouldn't I get more freedom than this?
At least, that's how I feel. I'd hate being chained to living out such a life. But it's all just a fleeting thought now.
Alright, let's get back on topic. The other existence who excelled at everything in the White Room was Kiyotaka Ayanokouji.
Of course, when I first heard of him, I couldn't fully believe such a thing existed.
I was supposed to believe that all my bloody efforts had been surpassed by him, in every single acpect.
But...yeah. Just from looking at his data, meeting him face-to-face, and communicating with him, I just knew--that he was very, very special.
It's just that...
I'm sorry, Ayanokouji-senpai. I actually really want to be your partner, but that's just not possible anymore.
The time I've spent here--it's far longer than the time I spent with you, senpai.
It seems that I am much more benevolent...than I previously thought.
As a person who worships you, senpai--until "that time" comes, I'll just be standing from afar, watching you...
Feb 18, 2021 7:16 AM
Jan 2021
Syureria said:
Keiyotaka said:

check my above post
Feb 18, 2021 7:24 AM

Feb 2018
Keiyotaka said:
Have you read the trial ? There's like 60 pages of volume 4 and it kinda explained who was holding the stick. Also Yagami wasn't far from where the fight took place either, so I find him sus.
Nope, I don't like reading trials ... I prefer to read them in their entirety.

I just read the prologue that I posted above, because I didn't find any sub in my country or my main language.

RayuduD4 said:
check my above post
Too long :( but it's okay i'll read it. What the heck so the student are from white room are Amasawa, damn... @Detective1412
SyureriaFeb 18, 2021 8:11 AM
Feb 18, 2021 8:20 AM

Jan 2016
Syureria said:
What the heck so the student are from white room are Amasawa, damn... @Detective1412

There is a theory of either there are 2 WR student or Ichika has double personality.
Feb 18, 2021 8:22 AM

Feb 2018
Detective1412 said:
There is a theory of either there are 2 WR student or Ichika has double personality.
what the heck, bro... I just found out that Amasawa has two personalities... I feel that Nanase is more suitable but Ma, it can't be called multiple personality but idfc.

Still looking forward for my lovely Ichinose
Feb 18, 2021 8:26 AM

Jan 2016
Syureria said:
Detective1412 said:
what the heck, bro... I just found out that Amasawa has two personalities... I feel that Nanase is more suitable but Ma, it can't be called multiple personality but idfc.

Nanase is too good to be WR student, I prefer to adding her to Kiyo's Harem. And yes, that Ichinose's Illustration looks juicy.
Feb 18, 2021 12:43 PM

Nov 2019
Syureria said:
Detective1412 said:

There may be 2 white enforcers
Feb 22, 2021 5:49 AM

Feb 2018
Housen vs Ryuuen? Ohhh sh1t....
Amasawa from White Room, damn..
Horikita and Ibuki team work?
Nagumo plans to destroy anyone in this island test who is a solo team?

Feb 24, 2021 7:55 PM
Feb 2021
Y2V4 spoilers / summary

(Taken from COTE server, credits to Alice)

Prologue: Ichika Amasawa's Monologue
* Amasawa is the WR enforcer
* A test tube baby

Chapter 1: Secret Maneuvers
* Ichika meets Kiyotaka and Nanase
* Kiyotaka and Nanase discusses Nagumo’s plan
* Nanase leaves Kiyotaka and goes after Ichika and Housen

Chapter 2: Earnest Silence
* Kiyotaka meets Horikita
* They catch up about the exam

Chapter 3: Fighting Against Solitude
* Kiyotaka finds Ibuki’s tent
* Ibuki is dehydrated and barely hanging in there
* Kiyotaka motivates her talking about Horikita and their rivalry
* Kiyotaka and Ibuki trades water and jerky
* She leaves the next morning
* Kiyotaka meets Fuuka
* Fuuka isn’t interested in the exam for now
* Chihiro is lost and Kiyo helps her find her classmates
* Kiyotaka ask them to lend the transceiver
* He contacts Arisu and asks for a favoChapter 4: Siege. Kouenji VS Free Group
* Kiriyama and Mikitani wants to interfere with Kouenji
* 3rd years use their groups to encircle Kouenji
* Kouenji breaks the encirclement
* Kiyo meets Hiyori and her group.
* Kiyo meets Ishizaki and his group.
* Kiyo relaxes with Hiyori watching the ocean at dusk
* Kiyo spends a relaxing time with them

Chapter 5: Each and Every Speculation
* A fews days ago
* Nanase joins up with Housen
* A messenger brings them a transceiver from Tsubaki
* Tsubaki wants Housen to join her plan
* Yagami wants to improve the plan and brings a tablet with the same table as Kiyotaka
* Tsubaki brings a tablet with the same table as Kiyotaka
* Yagami has gotten his clock destroyed two times in total
* Tsubaki is prepared to protect her class by expelling groups from the 2nd and the 3rd year
* She is not afraid of being expelled and will take responsibility if it fails
* The plan to expel Kiyo is set in action
* First year group is chasing Kiyo
* 2nd year group is stopping them
* Tsubaki says it’s all according to plan to Yagami who questions her plan
* The favour Kiyotaka asked for was for Arisu to stop the 1st years
* Arisu says Ichinose is acting strangely these last days
* Tsubaki sends in Housen to finish Kiyo
* Housen meets Kiyo
* Ryuuen join the fray and Kiyo leaves
* Housen beats Ryuuen and his alarm sounds
* Albert and Ishizaki holds Housen down and Ryuuen beats Housen until unconscious
* Ryuuen and Housen retires due to the fight
* Tsubaki receives the report and is stopping the plan
* Tsubaki notices Riku has disappeared
* Kitou reaches the place Tsubaki, Yagami and Riku is staying
* Riku stops him
* Riku drops the transceiver and Tsubaki’s voice is leaked
* Kitou leaves satisfied
* Tsubaki asks whether Riku did it on his own and he says yes through the transceiver
* Riku changes channel and reports it to another 1st year
* Riku wanted to stop Tsubaki’s plan.Chapter 6: The Man Named Tsukishiro
* Kiyotaka talks with Arisu through the transceiver
* Arisu tells him Ichinose is moving on her own and maybe is looking for him
* Kiyo moves to I2
* Ichinose catches up
* Ichinose confesses to him
* Kiyo doesn’t want to hurt her or destroy her morale during the exam so he asks her to wait
* She tries to stop him going to I2
* Kiyotaka says now that she has told him this, he has no choice
* Kiyotaka meets Nagumo
* Nagumo brags about himself
* Nagumo asks Kiyotaka what he will do at I2
* Kiyotaka is annoyed when Nagumo starts following him
* Kiyotaka punches him in the gut
* Kiyotaka places Nagumo under a tree and leaves him after making his alarm sound
* Horikita notices a small message in her tent
* Noon, K. A, Expulsion, I2 in a neat handwriting
* She goes to I2
* Horikita meets Ibuki who wants to know the scores to see who won
* Ichika appears
* Horikita thinks she was the one leaving the message
* Ichika reads the message and notices who the writer is
* Ichika stops Horikita from going to I2
* Ichika beats up Horikita
* Ibuki joins the fray
* Horikita and Ibuki becomes a group for security’s sake
* Horikita and Ibuki manages to hold Ichika down
* Horikita notices Ichika has severe injuries
* Ichika manages to get away and leaves saying time is up
* Horikita goes to I2 since she is worried
* Ibuki goes to I2 since she wants to see Kiyo in his worst state
* Kiyotaka arrives at the beach in I2
* Tsukishiro confirms Ichika is the enforcer, but she ignored the plan from the very beginning
* Kiyotaka fights Tsukishiro and Shiba 2 vs 1
* Kiryuuin joins the fight, but she has never fought a fight before
* Kiyotaka beats Tsukishiro
* Tsukishiro has a stun gun hidden in the sand and Kiyo notices his plan of pretending to fall down* Tsukishiro calls for reinforcement from the boat
* Fuuka loses to Shiba and is restrained
* Another small boat arrives and Tsukishiro’s boat leaves in a hurry
* The small boat has Mashima and Chabashira on it due to Kiyotaka calling Arisu for assistance after Ichinose warned him
* Kiyo believes Tsukishiro wasn’t serious in expelling him
* Tsukishiro leaves Kiyotaka with a message to Ichika saying as she has betrayed the WR, she has no place there anyone and can do whatever she wants
* He says to Kiyo to do his best to fight until the end
* They all pretend nothing happened
* Tsukishiro and Shiba leaves with Mashima and Chabashira
* Fuuka says he did well and leaves
* Horikita and Ibuki arrives
* Horikita asks if he is okay
* Horikita and Ibuki is quarrelling about who won among them

Epilogue: Announcement of Results
* Students who are expelled are informed and leaves first
* Kiyo meets Ryuuen and Arisu
* Arisu reveals Ryuuen coming to help Kiyo was a promise between her and Ryuuen
* Arisu now owes Ryuuen something
* At dinner, the results are announced
* 3rd place is Sakayanagi and her group
* 2nd place is Nagumo and his group
* 1st is Kouenji
* Horikita and Kiyo discusses about Kouenji and how he won 300 class points
* They discuss about how the class rankings may change
* Kiyotaka thinks about how if Nagumo stopped annoying him, he may habe gotten 1st instead
* END
Feb 24, 2021 8:35 PM

Feb 2018
I still haven't finished reading but thanks for your summary, I was surprised by the confession of My Lovely Ichinose.
Feb 25, 2021 10:46 PM
May 2020
Seems like Ayanogod still can't be best friends with Albert~
Feb 28, 2021 12:57 PM
Sep 2020
Where i can read classroom of the elite seacond year vol 4 in English (Light novel)
Feb 28, 2021 1:00 PM

Nov 2019
Gamerbynature said:
Where i can read classroom of the elite seacond year vol 4 in English (Light novel)
Previous volume is still being translated although it's almost done. So this volume hasn't even started being translated
Feb 28, 2021 7:48 PM
Sep 2020
Where i can find vol 4 second year in English
Feb 28, 2021 7:51 PM
Sep 2020
Syureria said:
I still haven't finished reading but thanks for your summary, I was surprised by the confession of My Lovely Ichinose.
where are you reading Y-2 VOL-4
Feb 28, 2021 8:01 PM

Feb 2018
Gamerbynature said:
where are you reading Y-2 VOL-4
I sent you a message
Mar 9, 2021 6:02 PM

Feb 2020
Hi, I'm also wondering where to read it
Mar 9, 2021 7:46 PM

Feb 2018
Easymoney_ said:
Hi, I'm also wondering where to read it
I send you a message, cpm.
Mar 20, 2021 12:27 PM
Jun 2016
I have read the summary but any idea who actually got expelled in that exam? or is it not mentioned in vol4
Apr 1, 2021 8:09 PM
Jan 2017
Please can you tell me where i can download this LN in raw version? I cantik find it in google.
Apr 1, 2021 8:11 PM
Jan 2017
Please can you tell me where i can download this LN in raw version, i cant find it in google.
Apr 2, 2021 5:25 AM

Jan 2020
rivi11 said:
Please can you tell me where i can download this LN in raw version, i cant find it in google.

are you saying this volume or the other ones?
http://manga-zip.net/?s=%E3%82%88%E3%81%86%E3%81%93%E3%81%9D%E5%AE%9F%E5%8A%9B%E8%87%B3%E4%B8%8A%E4%B8%BB%E7%BE%A9%E3%81%AE%E6%95%99%E5%AE%A4%E3%81%B8&x=0&y=0
DayyanoEYEApr 2, 2021 5:30 AM
U-Y-P-W-O-C-U-T-I-K-A-T-I-P-M-I-N-I-I-D-I-H-I-W-T-S-T-I-W-S-T-O-M-P-T-I-L-U-C-H-N-I-D-T-I-I-Y-I-M-N-O-W-S-T-S-W-N-I-B-W
Apr 2, 2021 6:10 AM
Jan 2017
Kiyotaka696 said:
rivi11 said:

http://manga-zip.net/?s=%E3%82%88%E3%81%86%E3%81%93%E3%81%9D%E5%AE%9F%E5%8A%9B%E8%87%B3%E4%B8%8A%E4%B8%BB%E7%BE%A9%E3%81%AE%E6%95%99%E5%AE%A4%E3%81%B8&x=0&y=0
i want read volume 3&4 from 2 nensei hen, do you know where i can read it?. I am speechless in english, I cant really understand read this LN in english translate, I am better when read in japanese, please give me link if you know raw volume 3&4 .
rivi11Apr 2, 2021 6:21 AM
Apr 2, 2021 6:19 AM

Jan 2020
rivi11 said:
Kiyotaka696 said:

i want read volume 3&4 from 2 nensei hen, do you know where i can read it?

hm sorry i dont know but if you ask in reddit i think they will tell you
U-Y-P-W-O-C-U-T-I-K-A-T-I-P-M-I-N-I-I-D-I-H-I-W-T-S-T-I-W-S-T-O-M-P-T-I-L-U-C-H-N-I-D-T-I-I-Y-I-M-N-O-W-S-T-S-W-N-I-B-W
Apr 11, 2021 4:32 AM

Feb 2018
In case Nagumo ignored Ayanokouji and picked up the walkie talkie, I bet 3rd year won't drop out. So in the end Kiryuuin sided with Ayano, I salute Kiryuuin who managed to keep up with that ugly sensei. Well played for Ayano, Sakayanagi, Ryuuen, and Ichinose.... 2nd year is the best.
Apr 11, 2021 10:23 AM
Oct 2020
Syureria said:
In case Nagumo ignored Ayanokouji and picked up the walkie talkie, I bet 3rd year won't drop out. So in the end Kiryuuin sided with Ayano, I salute Kiryuuin who managed to keep up with that ugly sensei. Well played for Ayano, Sakayanagi, Ryuuen, and Ichinose.... 2nd year is the best.
can i know where to read y2v4
Apr 11, 2021 5:29 PM

Feb 2018
Jannn said:
I Send you some message, check...
Apr 14, 2021 6:07 PM

Mar 2019
Syureria said:
Jannn said:
Could you perhaps send it to me as well? Thank you in advance :)

Apr 14, 2021 9:16 PM

Feb 2018
moemallow said:
Could you perhaps send it to me as well? Thank you in advance :)
okay, i have eng sub, check pm
Apr 15, 2021 8:35 PM
Apr 2021
If possible, could you message me it too?
Apr 15, 2021 10:20 PM

Feb 2018
Hornykoji said:
check, i send you a pm.
Apr 16, 2021 7:40 AM
Apr 2021
Syureria said:
Hornykoji said:
check, i send you a pm.
could you message me it too?plsss
Apr 16, 2021 7:42 AM
Apr 2021
Syureria said:
Hornykoji said:
check, i send you a pm.
please I've been dying to read it please,can u also send it to me?
Apr 23, 2021 3:07 AM

Feb 2018
Tetedefraise92 said:
Hello ! Would it be possible to send me this novel with English sub ? Sorry for disturbing
check pm, i send you something

And also Volume 4.5 Will released on 25 June 2021.... Karuizawa on the bed, damnnnn

https://www.gamers.co.jp/pd/10552214/?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=chara_pd10552214_20210423

SyureriaApr 23, 2021 3:14 AM
Apr 23, 2021 5:19 AM
Sep 2017
Syureria said:
Jannn said:

Can u send it to me too pls🙏
Apr 23, 2021 8:25 AM

Feb 2018
phantomXD said:
Can u send it to me too pls🙏
check pm i send you something
Pages (2) [1] 2 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 10 Discussion

Pussyit8 - Jan 23

5 by Zakir_knight »»
Mar 6, 8:07 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 5 Discussion

Syureria - Oct 21, 2021

33 by retouru »»
Feb 27, 4:10 AM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 4.5 Discussion

Syureria - Jun 25, 2021

26 by retouru »»
Feb 26, 2:43 AM

» Is volume 0 counting in this or is it going to be seperated thing?

Pussyit8 - Dec 4, 2022

10 by rserfaty »»
Jan 20, 2:50 PM

Poll: » Youkoso Jitsuryoku Shijou Shugi no Kyoushitsu e: 2-nensei-hen Volume 7 Discussion

Syureria - Jun 23, 2022

24 by jas-samaaa »»
Jan 14, 2:38 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.