Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums

Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 3 Discussion

Suppose a Kid from the Last Dungeon Boonies Moved to a Starter Town (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 19, 2021 10:52 PM
Feb 2008
They rushed so much that the whole battle scene was killed, is just a bunch of ill animated scenes with zero depth... I've read this first arc on the manga but if they rushed it this much, the following arcs won't be any different...
Jan 19, 2021 11:42 PM

Jul 2020
Chocolate banana.

Good episode lol.
Jan 20, 2021 2:36 PM

Aug 2018
The first half of the episode was good and funny especially when the loli hag said I want to suck the chocolate banana to Lloyd i was godddamn WTF? but the other half Bad where Merth's fight scene the king who is her father who was being controlled by guard but it fact who being controlled by the king and the king is being desist by the demon Lord..... Huh???Overall 6/10
Jan 20, 2021 2:38 PM

Feb 2019
i- what? what was any of this episode? it just felt so rushed and it killed (or at least majorly affected) some of my favorite characters

if i had to describe this with an analogy, it'd be like passing out in math class and waking up during a test for whatever you were learning
Jan 20, 2021 8:57 PM
Mar 2018
Marie is the princess, and lot's of other plot progression. There less jokes this episode, but still enjoyed the episode.

Also Alka wanting Llyod's banana, is that even allowed?

Jan 21, 2021 8:20 AM
Jul 2016
SomethinClever said:
i- what? what was any of this episode? it just felt so rushed and it killed (or at least majorly affected) some of my favorite characters

if i had to describe this with an analogy, it'd be like passing out in math class and waking up during a test for whatever you were learning

Yeah this was my worry, the first two episodes were hopeful and entertaining but it had the same amount of potential of being amazing as it did being trash and it seems like its going to the trash direction. The last half was like watching a high school drama club. The writing and how the lines were delivered was embarrassing, let alone the action sequence.
Jan 21, 2021 5:50 PM

Apr 2008
Blue_Maroon said:
Everything progressed so quickly. In one half of an episode the princess is revealed, the manipulator was uncovered, and it is revealed that the king is a demon lord. This anime is better when it isn’t taking itself seriously. The characters and plots are not well written enough for me to get onboard with it, and the fights are not good enough to get me hyped. It is best when it is trying for comedy (even though there are a lot of misses for that too).

Pretty much. You can't have something like this try to be serious. A stupid plot like someone not realizing they're OP cause they come from the final dungeon town only works if it's supposed to be stupid. It wasn't a fantastic comedy or anything, but it could have been entertaining. This I have no interest in.
Jan 22, 2021 10:15 PM
Aug 2020
Well that escalated quickly
Jan 22, 2021 10:35 PM
May 2017
That choco banana joke made me uncomfortable because Lloyd is a literal child. Yeah it's coming from another child but still ehhhhh...don't like sexual jokes involving children.

I agree with people that the BGM was too loud. Kinda distracted from what was happening.
Jan 23, 2021 5:13 AM

Mar 2013
Well I guess now we know there's a Demon Lord involved, Lloyd will be allowed to participate as per the rules of the village.
Slice of Life Anime about the everyday life of a German Philosopher: Nietzschijou.
Jan 24, 2021 4:03 AM

Feb 2020
I like it... And the comedy is good... I love the way they make the belt queen is more like a stalker now... And the Animation fight was good... Looking forward for more.... GJ
Feb 1, 2021 11:10 AM
ダンダダン

Jun 2015
Yoooo did the loli girl say chocolate banana fuck time bruhh did i hear it right wtf loli be thirty asf hahah and she was looking at gis chin chin too yknow

Feb 2, 2021 5:42 AM

Apr 2011
Lmao. Alka is actually after his banana.

Dat lolierobaba.
Feb 3, 2021 1:51 AM

Apr 2009
Now there's actually a Demon Lord involved perhaps Alka can now relent in Kunlun's intervention.
You see there's no need to wonder where your god is,
Coz he's right here! ...and he's fresh out of mercy.
Feb 10, 2021 5:00 PM
May 2020
abbadon has unknowingly signed his death wish by stating who he is
Mar 12, 2021 8:41 PM

Jun 2009
Mar 23, 2021 7:32 PM
Oct 2019
whoa, that military guy was trying to manipulate the king and declare war?

but turns out he was being played by a demon lord who took over the king haha. lloyd gonna kick his ass now

also, i don't understand how it's ok for lloyd to join the military and presumably fight in wars against other nations/humans, but it's not ok for him to aide marie witch in saving the kingdom. what is the logic in that?
May 17, 2021 2:21 AM

Jul 2015
Merthophan being the traitor is not much of a suprise given his revealed past, but damn is it suprising to see thirsty loli grandma is for Lloyd's banana. Lots of things happening and being revealed such as the demon lord being behind this ordeal, can't wait for Lloyd to step in.

Oct 17, 2022 8:27 AM

Aug 2015
Bruh Lloyd was about to be sexually assaulted in broad daylight lol
So many boobs in fairy tail, it's crazy.
May 9, 2023 12:08 AM

Dec 2022
They didn't even need to travel to some dark elf forest, or even a castle to find the demon lord and the princess. It is all happening in the school and it kind of makes the adventure tag pointless.
Aug 18, 2023 11:13 PM
Aug 2015
I just started watching this show and honestly thought it was shit until i realized, as long as the MC isnt around the show is kinda good.  This ep proved what i thought right the MC is so lame and boring, the other char aren't that great but they work so much more than he does.
Mar 9, 10:19 AM
Feb 2020
BRO WHAT IS UP WITH THE LOLI GRANDMA CHICK LOYD IS A CHILD
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

» Better w/o MC

Hiroko_Takashiro - Aug 18, 2023

8 by Piromysl »»
Apr 20, 9:59 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 15, 2021

52 by Sayan_Pal »»
Feb 16, 7:00 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Mar 22, 2021

145 by BrycedOut »»
Oct 26, 2023 4:42 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 9 Discussion

Stark700 - Mar 1, 2021

40 by Sekie »»
Oct 3, 2023 1:31 PM

Poll: » Tatoeba Last Dungeon Mae no Mura no Shounen ga Joban no Machi de Kurasu Youna Monogatari Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 8, 2021

54 by hexashadow13 »»
May 24, 2023 9:49 PM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.