Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 25, 2020 10:59 PM

Jul 2020
They didn't announce anything about the cgi how can you say it will be cgi?Man,
Chainsaw man was better off without an anime adaptation now that it's getting more toxic.

Scordolo's Recent Reviews
To your eternity
Vanitas no Karte
Dec 26, 2020 11:13 AM

May 2011
Fights have to be cgi there is no other way around this, I don't know if they are gonna go full cgi tho, let's see, either way as long as it's MAPPA, I have high expectations
Dec 26, 2020 6:31 PM
Aug 2020
Do y’all not like CGI, it’s like the only choice CSM has, this anime will very likely be another dorohedoro, especially with the very detailed panels, cgi should save time.
Dec 27, 2020 9:59 AM
Sep 2019
Yutaka Yamada (Vinland saga, toyko ghoul)
Needs to do the music omg that would be awesome
Either him or Sawano but I'd prefer Yamada
Dec 27, 2020 10:19 AM

May 2019
Sad7727 said:
so you don't get disappointed. its between 2d character / full cgi fights or full on CGI like dorohedoro.

But Dorohedoro was pretty satisfactory.

Arifureta is my actual level of CGI disaster. And One Punch Man 2, the standard for mediocre animation overall.
Dec 27, 2020 11:44 PM

Mar 2020
The CGI cucks in here are starting to get on my nerves, like you guys seriusly don't want 2D animated fights? Saying that it would be impossible for the fights to be 2D is also false, just look at JJK
Dec 28, 2020 10:48 AM
Aug 2020
r3su said:
The CGI cucks in here are starting to get on my nerves, like you guys seriusly don't want 2D animated fights? Saying that it would be impossible for the fights to be 2D is also false, just look at JJK

Y’know panels in JJK don’t even look much detailed compared to CSM, it’s perfect to animate those JJK panels in 2D but CSM has many fights that are detailed from the manga and the situation mappa put their dumbasses in by trying to adapt a shit on of animes, put’s their whole animators to stress and overwork, most teams are occcupied with other animes upcoming 2021. It’s another reason why mappa went for CGI in some scenes for AOT S4. It also saves time and puts less stress for animators.
But what’s wrong with not going for CGI for CSM, as long as it’s another dorohedoro, it’s fine, the cgi isn’t even bad to watch, it’s not bad compared to berserk’s CGI.
Dec 28, 2020 11:20 AM

Mar 2020
Ofcool2947 said:
r3su said:

Y’know panels in JJK don’t even look much detailed compared to CSM, it’s perfect to animate those JJK panels in 2D but CSM has many fights that are detailed from the manga and the situation mappa put their dumbasses in by trying to adapt a shit on of animes, put’s their whole animators to stress and overwork, most teams are occcupied with other animes upcoming 2021. It’s another reason why mappa went for CGI in some scenes for AOT S4. It also saves time and puts less stress for animators.
But what’s wrong with not going for CGI for CSM, as long as it’s another dorohedoro, it’s fine, the cgi isn’t even bad to watch, it’s not bad compared to berserk’s CGI.

I'm not against the idea of Chainsaw Man being CGI, but I would 100% prefer for it to be 2D animated or maybe even use rotoscoping techniques, AOT S4 made a great use of that technique. The CGI would have to be on the level of Beastars to convince me over 2D animation.
Dec 29, 2020 4:03 AM
Aug 2017
Hey before you fucking idiots go "REEEEE MAPPA CGI' go watch Jujutsu Kaisen, GoH, Dororo and show me where. Just because a few of their shows have CG doesn't mean all will. Please educate yourself on studio staffs before making this kind of dumbass comments.
Dec 29, 2020 3:21 PM
Aug 2020
Spiny_Slasher said:
Hey before you fucking idiots go "REEEEE MAPPA CGI' go watch Jujutsu Kaisen, GoH, Dororo and show me where. Just because a few of their shows have CG doesn't mean all will. Please educate yourself on studio staffs before making this kind of dumbass comments.

*forgets to add dorohedoro that had a lot of gore content*
Jan 1, 2021 3:58 PM

May 2016
Scordolo said:
I like the cgi in Jujutsu Kaisen so I don't mind them.

Honestly the CGI in Jujutsu is so good I don't even notice it. If Chainsaw Man gets the same type of love they've poured into JJK so far then who the hell is worried? And even if we get AoT type of CGI usage it's not even that bad.
I sacrifice
Jan 1, 2021 5:09 PM
Oct 2019
I really do hope it gets the same animation as jujutsu cause chainsaw man really deserves it and mappa did show in jujutsu kaisen that they can bring god tier 2d animation, now this being said they really like using cgi but I do hope it is full 2d or like 2d mixed with cgi cause at the end of the day yes there's people that might like cgi or there's people that got used to it but 2d animation is something else and it's some of the things that make anime unique (imo)
Jan 1, 2021 6:01 PM
Community Mod
Aug 2019
Thread Locked for not adhering to Anime Discussion Rules 2.d(ranting/blog).

Rant/blog style threads do not create meaningful discussion, rather, it just results in users commenting on the op's leading post/ideas.

In accordance with the board specific rules please remember to follow the Site Guidelines as well to further prevent violations.
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Dec 27, 2022

988 by Metrukistan »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 18, 2022

1142 by ssjzachary »»
Yesterday, 4:35 PM

» Crunchyroll awards

Naveen6662246 - May 22

19 by Naveen6662246 »»
May 27, 3:48 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Nov 15, 2022

591 by thatlittlefox »»
May 24, 7:33 AM

Poll: » Chainsaw Man Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

anime-prime - Oct 25, 2022

860 by RafaKojiro »»
May 12, 8:59 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.