Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »
Dec 4, 2020 4:22 PM

Jun 2020
The animation is amazing as always, the tragedy is getting closer can't wait.

We got to see more about Junpei's past and how his life is full of shit well that goes the same as mine.

On the next episode there finally showing Junpei's thicc mom.
Dec 4, 2020 4:31 PM

Mar 2020
Mahito powerful, expected as much.

Nanami going into overtime...exciting, exciting!!

Good episode :)
Dec 4, 2020 4:31 PM
Dec 2019
katie_potaty said:

I feel really sorry for Junpei because he seems like such a sweet person but he's also so vulnerable. Meeting Mahito before he met Itadori was the worst thing that could happen to him because he just wants someone to treat him like he's worth something but unfortunately, the person who did that is a frickin' psycho filling his head with twisted shit.

Nah man, those guys, that bitch who was their friend and that teacher deserved to die. Junpei was literally TORTURED and nobody did NOTHING, i hope you dont believe that karma bs, that the "bullies will get what they deserve in the future" thing. I know it sounds kinda edgy, but thats the truth, usually these type of "bullies" (they are torturers) live theirs lives normally, and the person who got fucked, cant ascend in life bc he's broke inside (and sometimes outside too).
Dec 4, 2020 4:38 PM

Apr 2020
many moments of philosophical talks and thoughts. its quite interesting how it was interspersed with the magical things

hyped with the next part of mahito and nanami's fight, so far was amazing (and what comes count as overtime lol)

_anitaDec 4, 2020 4:45 PM
Dec 4, 2020 4:41 PM

Feb 2015
The episode was good (as always), but damn, Junpei is so unlikeable to me. I hate characters whos only purpose is to be pitied. That's literally his only character trait and that's just lazy writing imo - dunno why everyone in this thread likes him so much. It's one thing to get to know a character and later find out that smth this bad went down (cause the bullies are terrible, don't get me wrong), but Junpei has only been a victim ever since he's been introduced last episode and he could easily be from Mahou Shoujo Site with that backstory - the author is trying a bit to hard here.

Other than that, great episode tho. The animation is still amazing and the fight was pretty great too :)
StormxNightmareDec 4, 2020 5:34 PM
There's no possible way you can steal my heart

I want to drown in this sweet Melancholy
Dec 4, 2020 6:57 PM

Jun 2016
"i remember when they first invented chocolate"

Dec 4, 2020 7:08 PM

Jul 2020
Nanami is just more badass with his voice-acting.

Yikes another cliffhanger.
Dec 4, 2020 7:43 PM
Sep 2020
Still can't get over that Junpei is 17 and Itadori is 15. They look like they're in the same age group.
Dec 4, 2020 7:50 PM
Jul 2018
1) Still there's 14 eps to this season ends, so I'm very anxious to know what's going to happen in those next 14 episodes... Each one is kind of surprise box to me.

2) Yoshino...................................... man........................... :((((

3) Really, this opening is so fucking beautiful!!!!

4) Nanami is one of those characters who is gaining my heart, like Fushiguro and Maki!

5) Besides knowing Mahito is a psychopathic curse, I like his philosophical insights in this ep. It's very rare to see a shounen narrative who have non-shallow villains with psychological background and very interesting layers which enriches a lot our understandings about the narrative messages.
Dec 4, 2020 7:55 PM

Oct 2016
Great episode, I honestly relate a little to Junpei's way of thinking, I wouldn't really care that much about people I don't really know but, if it's people I am close with that would be a different story.

Fuck that cliffhanger though lmao, I thought it was only the first half of the episode and then the credits rolled. Jujutsu Stroll was fucking hilarious this episode though lmao. Looking forward to the next episode.
Dec 4, 2020 8:02 PM

Dec 2012
Oh shit... Glasses dude is powered up

Dec 4, 2020 8:15 PM

Dec 2013
I honestly don't really care about Yoshino and his story.

The fight Nanami and the idea of the manipulating souls definitely have me interested.
Dec 4, 2020 8:23 PM
Jul 2020
Another Good Episode of Jujutsu Kaisen

The animation is good. especially the fighting scene of nanami and mahito
and the story is getting interesting.
Dec 4, 2020 8:44 PM

Oct 2017
Once again Nanami was cool af.
Dec 4, 2020 9:12 PM

Jul 2016
Sometimes I seriously wonder if bullies IN JAPAN can be this "cruel". Honestly, it seems really forced and hard to believe since they look more "cartoonish" than anything else but well. The useless fat teacher being totally clueless about everything was quite on point tho.

Overall, nice episode. Mahito's way of thinking has me quite intrigued and the fight with Nanami is being fantastic so far. Looking forward to its conclusion now that Nanami has to work overtime.
Dec 4, 2020 9:16 PM

Mar 2019
This show just doesnt miss. Banger every week.
Dec 4, 2020 9:22 PM

Jun 2019
I was expecting this episode to get right into it, but it kinda meandered before getting to the fight and Yuuji meeting the bullied kid. The fight itself was a little confusing at times since the villian has an Envy-type ability, making it hard to see what is going on in a confined space. I’m sure that will be improved next episode.
Dec 4, 2020 9:23 PM
Oct 2020
Why is Nanami so freaking cool?
Loved this episode and I'm loving this anime!
I see great potential in it, as expected from a Jump magazine's manga adaptation.
Dec 4, 2020 10:25 PM

Sep 2020
Is it just me or the pace looks like fast rn? nanami vs mahito not even interested for me because of the fast pace
satoru vs that volcano jujutsu still the best fight in the anime
Dec 4, 2020 10:52 PM
Mar 2018
Yuuji is too precious for that world.

Dec 4, 2020 11:06 PM

Mar 2016
The camera movement in nanami fights started to feel jarring, im not really fan of it. But jujusampo was hilarious, cant believe gojo steal girls skirt to do that bit.
Dec 4, 2020 11:58 PM
Sep 2020
This episode was amazing. The fight between Nanami and Mahito was awesome. Yuuji’s entrance was just really funny 😂.
Dec 4, 2020 11:58 PM
Sep 2020
This episode was amazing. The fight between Nanami and Mahito was awesome. Yuuji’s entrance was just really funny 😂.

Dec 5, 2020 12:12 AM

May 2019
Morvick said:
Is it just me or the pace looks like fast rn? nanami vs mahito not even interested for me because of the fast pace

Fight is not finished.
Dec 5, 2020 12:17 AM

Apr 2020
Looks like we got a slowburn talk with Mahito and Junpei. The soul comes before the body and it seems that'll be important in some future cases of the show. We also got another one of Junpei's horrifying bullied episodes, it really amounts to what he is now, a messed up man.

Nanami put out a good fight against a dangerous Mahito. But it seems he'll be forced into "overtime" mode, he was actually just holding himself back. And on the other hand, Junpei encounters his (ugly fucking bastard) teacher. Let's just say, he was almost going to kill him. Thank goodness Yuji crashed into them just in time. Now he has a chance to talk with Junpei.

Next week, more Nanami vs Mahito. And the conversation between Yuuji and Junpei. Also in the weekly Juju Stroll, Nobara ain't holding back from the boys as she recovers her suit. Megumi doesn't even bother to interfere on Nobara's wrath.
Dec 5, 2020 2:04 AM
Mar 2020
Its realy nice that we didnt have that stupid slapstick in a few episodes. im actually starting to enjoy the series.
Dec 5, 2020 2:19 AM

Jul 2016
HulkAgiota said:
katie_potaty said:

I feel really sorry for Junpei because he seems like such a sweet person but he's also so vulnerable. Meeting Mahito before he met Itadori was the worst thing that could happen to him because he just wants someone to treat him like he's worth something but unfortunately, the person who did that is a frickin' psycho filling his head with twisted shit.

Nah man, those guys, that bitch who was their friend and that teacher deserved to die. Junpei was literally TORTURED and nobody did NOTHING, i hope you dont believe that karma bs, that the "bullies will get what they deserve in the future" thing. I know it sounds kinda edgy, but thats the truth, usually these type of "bullies" (they are torturers) live theirs lives normally, and the person who got fucked, cant ascend in life bc he's broke inside (and sometimes outside too).

So bullying as 15 year olds deserves the death sentence?

Cool...

Psycho...
Dec 5, 2020 3:00 AM
Feb 2020
They are going all out with post credit scenes lol. Gojo is high schooler with body of an adult !
Dec 5, 2020 3:35 AM

Mar 2018
KumaMerrow said:
The bad coreography and the filler annoy me.

At this point I don't know if they will end the adaptation at chapter 64 or 54. But if second season has to cover the current manga arc they should go for the former.

This man gets it. Instead of high speed fight they should've shown a more grounded fight like the fight between Sukuna and Curse womb. The scene where Mahito turns his legs into that of an animal which allowed him to speedblitz Nanami would also then feel natural if they fought at reasonable speeds in the first place.
Dec 5, 2020 3:39 AM

Mar 2018
HulkAgiota said:
Of course the author will go with the "revenge=bad" route...

You shouldn't have expected much from a shounen anyway. They all trash regurgitating the same things.
Dec 5, 2020 3:44 AM

Mar 2018
Morvick said:

Nah, Sukuna vs Curse womb is the best. Gojo vs jogo is a close second though.
Dec 5, 2020 4:13 AM

Oct 2020
Junpei is a negative student.It causes that he is nearly controlled by Mahito now.No one understood him but Yuuji.The fat teacher even thought Junpei was getting along well with those bullies.If Yuuji didn't appear,he may kill his teacher in this episode.However,Yuuji appeared in time and prevented him of falling in the more negative emotions.Also,he can be aware that Junpei actually hated the teacher at the gate of his home and made he leave.(In fact this saved the teacher.)

P.S. I found that Junpei has appeared even earlier than Nobara.

And the smile gave me a hope that they will be good friends.
[/url]
Dec 5, 2020 4:16 AM
#FreeWatermelon

Feb 2020
Mahito technique to manipulated human souls was insane. Nanami had a trouble against that. Simply because his technique unmatched against someone that threw off human doll far away as his weapon; a very flexible and fast to dodge and respond to his attack accurately; then Mahito could even manipulate his soul body to avoided his critical attack to be happen. Nanami even almost losing his battle after a surprising attack succeeded to hit his body. Fortunately, Nanami managed to block it, and still had a chance to survive. But, until how long? 6 o'clock already. He must be getting serious if he doesn't want ended up as another Mahito's material experimentation!

Meanwhile, Itadori indirectly stopped Junpei before he did something crazy to those fat guy. Well, idk about Junpei much before, and his sole motivation to be an important character. But this episode, once again, added his justification toward every peoples he hate. It was alright and fine, he pretty much like the opposite side of Itadori, i think. So, its understandable before he joined up the gangs, later, if its happen. Still, idk if those hand sign means something. But as far as i remember, its looks like Junpei already learnt one or two thing related to jujutsu from Mahito. Either if its his technique, or, even a domain expansion, i still know nothing about the truth. So, well, lets continued those cliffhanger, to see the result between Nanami versus Mahito first, before dealing with Junpei....
Hide and seek is the best offline games on this fatamorgana-called-world-thing. Please comment nicely. I am newbie here.

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges
Dec 5, 2020 4:39 AM
Jun 2019
I am not a fan of this soul arc because I don't find it interesting honestly, also because I read the manga. But wow! They did a good job so because of that I found it fun.

Junpei is a guy who always looks at the bad things and never try to do anything to change it and if he can't why not think that "What if they were good?" Basically not a fan of him.

Nanami vs Mahito was fun.

Nothing much to say, looking forward for more!

P.s I noticed that in the Op he gets more and more friends. To too lazy to post the pic, so sorry.

XselfesterXDec 5, 2020 4:47 AM
Dec 5, 2020 4:42 AM

Feb 2015
It's so funny when a shounen character tries to be a philosopher.

Feels like almost nothing happened in this episode.
Dec 5, 2020 5:06 AM

Mar 2018
EckhartPilgrim said:
It's so funny when a shounen character tries to be a philosopher.

Feels like almost nothing happened in this episode.

Yup, always hated such characters. Same thing happened in Vinland saga. What a bullshit anime that was.
Dec 5, 2020 5:56 AM

Nov 2018
Good overall ( except Pseudophilosophy Conversation )
Dec 5, 2020 6:03 AM

Apr 2015
I love Nanami so much, I hope they will not end his character too soon :((
Dec 5, 2020 6:35 AM

Jul 2020
Nanami vs Mahito was so awesome :D
He's going overtime tho :P
Dec 5, 2020 7:22 AM
Apr 2019
Really enjoyed how they portrayed Junpei's backstory. Plus, Nanami vs Mahito is really spicy. Next week's episode will also be good.
Dec 5, 2020 7:25 AM
Oct 2019
Nanami vs Mahito begins...
Amazing Animation Battle as always from MAPPA

Oh my god Jujutsu Scroll, Gojou once again so RANDOM LMAO
Dec 5, 2020 7:36 AM

Feb 2017
I really like Nanami's professionalism. Really cool fight so far.
That post episode segment is my favorite yet.
Dec 5, 2020 7:47 AM
Dec 2019
Vindicater said:

So bullying as 15 year olds deserves the death sentence?

Cool...

Psycho...

Those guys are literally tortures, its totally different from a simple bully dude...
Dec 5, 2020 7:58 AM

Dec 2018
Love seeing Nanami VS Mahito fight and Nanami haven't shows his true strength yet.
Junpei almost use his power made me excited to see what his power is. Itadori suddenly appear and stop Junpei from creating a murder case is the best timing. Follow Itadori step Junpei, killing are not always a good choice.

Dec 5, 2020 8:02 AM

Sep 2017
Man I really want to see Yoshino fuck up some trash bullies but I feel he is going to be "saved" before any of that happens.
Dec 5, 2020 8:12 AM

Jun 2019
I'm telling you Nanami sensei is a badass sensei as well. Great Episode.
Dec 5, 2020 8:14 AM

Sep 2015
These episodes are way too short!

The fight in the sewer was cool but the camera moved way too much.

The subplot with Junpei could be pretty cool but the bullying is sort of excessive, and too comical to care or feel bad about him much.

If this is the halfway points, then this is looking to be the longest arc yet so hopefully it keeps up the quality
Dec 5, 2020 8:36 AM
Jul 2018
Great episode, Mahito's fight against nanami was very good I want to see the full power of the nanami a lot.

Dec 5, 2020 8:59 AM

Oct 2019
Oh man, I just love the Juju Strolls. For sure the part of the ep I'm always looking forward to.

Expected this ep to cover a bit more of the story, but at the same time I'm glad the pacing slowed down a bit and we're taking our time with the story and its characters..

Loved Yuuji's interactions with Junpei and the talk between Junpei and Mahito.

Also, we'll be finally seeing Nanami's 'overtime' next episode too!
Pages (5) « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 24 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Mar 26, 2021

649 by escarabajo »»
Yesterday, 8:43 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 20 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 26, 2021

353 by escarabajo »»
Jun 2, 6:58 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 19 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Feb 19, 2021

304 by escarabajo »»
Jun 2, 6:38 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

_MushiRock11_ - Sep 19, 2020

497 by Genkai »»
Jun 2, 6:19 PM

Poll: » Jujutsu Kaisen (TV) Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

KANLen09 - Dec 25, 2020

278 by escarabajo »»
Jun 2, 4:30 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.