Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 3, 2021 5:43 PM

Jun 2020
Idk how so many people are complaining about the pacing because for me, this episode went by so fast. Glad that Madao got a moment and wasn't interrupted by a gag. Idk why Umibozu didn't go with odd jobs though, i mean i know for emotional reasons they gotta be the final 3 to fight Utsuro but he literally just has to aim the cannon at Utsuro
DumbDec 3, 2021 5:48 PM
Mar 9, 2022 8:59 AM

Nov 2010
Oh man, not the doggos and the waifu priestesses! Those freaking Naraku are so persistent.

Wow, Hasegawa finally did something major since more than 10 years ago. lol
Apr 3, 2022 9:55 PM
Feb 2019
Never thought i would be hating on an episode this much 3/10 because of madao"s moments

Tbh what i don't like is how the scenes where umibozu gave gintoki the sword and barkls told hata to shoot had almost no explanation Even though the situation was still understandable...cutting the explanation in half kinda reduces the tension and curositya almost as if the scene started just to end the next second....The explanation that the ship will clash with the altana supply so he has to destroy it and the scene where umibozu was shown visiting the scientist had a lot of impact even as ordinary skippable scenes ...And that is because during info dumps , the more scenes ,the more curious you become

Also when you fast pace the family moments of the 3 , you can't really expect it to have a good impact on audience
This arc was a 9.5 or a close 10 for me when i read the manga And i am glad i did or i wouldn't have ever come to know how much takasugi cares about kiheitai, how much gintoki is still troubled by shoyo/utsuro thing and how even a villian (enshou) of a single arc could have character writing behind him The only thing i really may have liked better in this season is ep 2 where kamui and kagura fight together

Also because of rushing this the main characs like utsuro and takasugi got nerfed.. and then there is s7 where characs like jirocho get better screentime
Apr 8, 2022 3:59 PM

Feb 2012
Baka Oji serves a purpose to make madao great again

「 To other people, I might not have changed at all, but I feel like I was able to change... 」

May 14, 2022 7:35 PM
Dec 2014
Finally Madao got to shine
Jun 5, 2022 3:38 PM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Lmao Umibouzu and his hair, he really doesn't care anymore xD
Though Hata's choice to destroy the ship with everyone including his brother or save the earth... damn, but that was very unexpected from Madao to actually be that epic and serious with his speech, I expected something ridiculous as always but absolutely not
Jul 24, 2022 2:33 PM

Jul 2021
Prince Hata's short speech had me teared up but then Hasegawa punched him lmao
Gintama is too much for my sensitive heart ;_;
Jul 31, 2022 3:07 AM
Jul 2018
Sadaharu trying his best what he can do!
Hasegawa the Goat, amazing person. How much influence he have, lol
Excited for next episode, the main fight!
Sep 30, 2022 2:57 AM

Apr 2013
First episode that felt a bit slow again in this new season, but I guess they'll keep some content for the final movie.
Nov 26, 2022 5:04 AM

Jan 2020
Hasegawa might not be Madao anymore.........the show is nearing its end.........
Apr 9, 2023 2:18 PM

Dec 2022
Madao did a goat job this ep lol Also baka ouji looked handsome when he was younger hahaha 
Finally seeing Kagura and her family together was awesome (✿◠‿◠)
Nov 1, 2023 2:52 PM

Mar 2019
The changed opening is so sad with Shigeshige and Nobunobu looking at each other.

Not as amazing of an episode as the others but the first half had some funny moments. The second part with the sisters and then Madao was all right but the preview looks really good so the next episodes should be good.
Come on man,where is that Noragami season 3 masterpiece.We want it, Bones!

May 21, 12:32 PM
Nov 2023
Hasegawa soo cool! The opening changed so that shigeshige is besides Nobunobu
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen - Kouhan-sen Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Aug 19, 2018

101 by NoelleIsSleepy »»
Aug 1, 11:00 PM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen - Kouhan-sen Episode 9 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Sep 2, 2018

80 by MiamoreCash »»
Jul 4, 3:12 PM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen - Kouhan-sen Episode 13 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Sep 30, 2018

77 by tomoe22 »»
May 24, 9:45 AM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen - Kouhan-sen Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Aug 26, 2018

95 by tomoe22 »»
May 23, 1:07 PM

Poll: » Gintama.: Shirogane no Tamashii-hen - Kouhan-sen Episode 14 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

GoldenDevilGamer - Oct 7, 2018

142 by removed-user »»
May 9, 2:51 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.