Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Mar 6, 2010 11:42 AM
Dec 2008
wow hiroshi is so dumb
why would you free her..?
didnt you just hear about how kamibitos are??

other than that, its a very interesting episode.

but now that most of the secrets have been revealed, what will happen in the following episodes??
Mar 6, 2010 12:20 PM

Nov 2009
Hideyoshilover said:
The Ost in this show is great
too bad the show isn't really =C

Agreed.I have developed a better opinion now that they have finally cleared things up. They ruined the entirety of the episode though with that lame ending.
kaena said:

but now that most of the secrets have been revealed, what will happen in the following episodes??

Well, looks like we get some action in the next episode. Looks like we will see some purging of some insane wolves and more backstabbing between them.
Mar 6, 2010 2:29 PM

Dec 2009
Isuzu is still alive C:
Hiroshi is still useless D:
Good episode though.
Mar 6, 2010 2:36 PM

Aug 2008
francismeunier said:
There is the question of what would she do once she finds out all she needs to about the secret.....exposing to the world might be bad.......satisfying her own curiosity was 75% accomplished in this episode....so once again what is she planning to do with the information is highly questionable other than giving it to Hiroshi's father.

I also find Sakai questionable does he want to be the leader or he just wants Nemuru's family out? Does he even want to partner with Sakaki? From the looks of the preview he might be dead....

I don't really think that's a question. We know she likes the lore. She was just satiating her own curiosity, helping Hiroshi, and figuring out what was up with Isuzu. She's smart enough to deal with the situation in whatever manner is safest for her. We don't have any indications that she is doing this for any falsely righteous notions, or anything that would make her go all blackmail-y on people.

Now, if she does go that route, then it will be yet another character failure the show has to offer.
Mar 6, 2010 2:43 PM

Jun 2009
francismeunier said:
I also find Sakai questionable does he want to be the leader or he just wants Nemuru's family out? Does he even want to partner with Sakaki?

U mean Kasai, right? He being a partner with Sakaki, no kidding.
レッツゴー ED イケイケゴーゴー
Mar 6, 2010 5:25 PM

Oct 2009
OrochiPL said:
francismeunier said:
I also find Sakai questionable does he want to be the leader or he just wants Nemuru's family out? Does he even want to partner with Sakaki?

U mean Kasai, right? He being a partner with Sakaki, no kidding.
Yeah Kasai (memory trouble >_< ) since he hates the humans then obviously next episode Sakaki got him....wonder if he will use what he used in the coffee to kill off the wolf people with water poison?
noteDhero said:
francismeunier said:
There is the question of what would she do once she finds out all she needs to about the secret.....exposing to the world might be bad.......satisfying her own curiosity was 75% accomplished in this episode....so once again what is she planning to do with the information is highly questionable other than giving it to Hiroshi's father.

I also find Sakai questionable does he want to be the leader or he just wants Nemuru's family out? Does he even want to partner with Sakaki? From the looks of the preview he might be dead....

I don't really think that's a question. We know she likes the lore. She was just satiating her own curiosity, helping Hiroshi, and figuring out what was up with Isuzu. She's smart enough to deal with the situation in whatever manner is safest for her. We don't have any indications that she is doing this for any falsely righteous notions, or anything that would make her go all blackmail-y on people.

Now, if she does go that route, then it will be yet another character failure the show has to offer.
Yes, I see then I am in agreement with that she is pretty much the most sound character of the show.....what about Nemuru's father....he looks sound too just he did not have as much screen time as Kaname.

In spoiler my anime list for now.
Mar 6, 2010 5:52 PM

May 2009
Nemuru was able restrain herself despite Hiroshi's stupid action. Why am I not surprised? LOL at Kasai disconnecting the phone call after the principal had relayed most of the pertinent info. That smug look on his face sure disappeared quickly. This really does seem to be a show where no one can do anything properly.
Mar 6, 2010 6:33 PM

Aug 2008
francismeunier said:
Yes, I see then I am in agreement with that she is pretty much the most sound character of the show.....what about Nemuru's father....he looks sound too just he did not have as much screen time as Kaname.

The way I see it, Nemuru's father is a bit of a tool like his daughter. He only knows the rules, and the second something unprecedented happens, he can't find his head out of his ass. Maybe I just don't like people who like to maintain the status quo. I liked the uncle better. Also he looks way too old to have a daughter in middle school....I thought he was her grandfather.
Mar 6, 2010 6:46 PM

Nov 2007
I thought Kushinada was gonna bite him there for a second. =/

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Mar 6, 2010 8:38 PM

Jun 2009
I was almost got there with the "double dream". Good thing they've decided to explain everything about the legend, coz I might get bored watching =). Even though Kushinada family will be an ally.. the ending makes everything a spoiler, I was expecting Kasai to be the next enemy
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Mar 6, 2010 10:40 PM

Jun 2009
noteDhero said:
Also he looks way too old to have a daughter in middle school....I thought he was her grandfather.

Originally that is supposed to happen...we'll have to see if they go deeper into that.
Well they should, but the anime's biggest problem so far has been consistency...

And yeah, I'm also quite interested what they are going to do with Jûzo. He develops so differently in the anime...I still wonder if some things about the Kushinada's will even be mentioned.
Ah well...still 3 episodes left and therefore much room to cram information in.
Waiting for: God Eater (PSP)

私が、探偵だからよ。
Mar 6, 2010 11:06 PM

Aug 2008
*sigh* I already believed Isuzu wasn't dead, what's the significance of showing her at that point in the episode. Is it time for a comeback? Because the idea of Hiroshi being involved in a love triangle is just too ridiculous for me to bear. His "scent" is the only thing that holds up my suspension of disbelief.
Mar 7, 2010 7:22 AM

Nov 2009
DonKangolJones said:
*sigh* I already believed Isuzu wasn't dead, what's the significance of showing her at that point in the episode. Is it time for a comeback? Because the idea of Hiroshi being involved in a love triangle is just too ridiculous for me to bear. His "scent" is the only thing that holds up my suspension of disbelief.

Well, how can there be a love triangle if he is a fallen and they are kamibito? I mean, they will lose their sanity if they kiss him.... Not that you can't love someone without kissing, but you get my message. =P
Mar 9, 2010 8:00 PM

Dec 2008
^They'll find a way to make it plausible, the unity between kamibito and fallen I mean.

IDK, the series is alright so far, but I wish it would really step up...but seeing as how Isuzu has awakened and the fact that Nemuru is now on SOME form of talking terms with Hiroshi, I can only see a love triangle coming with a little plot thrown in at the last minute. =/
Will I fall in love someday? I wonder?

Mar 12, 2010 8:50 AM

Oct 2009
LOL, that means no one liked him to begin with and it was his "temptation" that made people "like " him.
Mar 24, 2010 6:17 AM

Jun 2008
noteDhero said:
francismeunier said:

The way I see it, Nemuru's father is a bit of a tool like his daughter. He only knows the rules, and the second something unprecedented happens, he can't find his head out of his ass. Maybe I just don't like people who like to maintain the status quo. I liked the uncle better. Also he looks way too old to have a daughter in middle school....I thought he was her grandfather.

Whise words.
Anyway better than other episodes lately but still am not impressed. And the revelations where as much as a surprise as realizing egg boils in hot water.
Did i mention I HATE the main character?
Mar 28, 2010 4:43 AM

Jan 2009
How stupid can he get? Seriously.
And except for Hiroshi surviving the episode.. Isuzu is also alive.
Damn! D:
Protip: I don't really check the forums anymore, so if you want something, take it on my profile.
Is it time for my long-awaited return to the forums? щ(゚Д゚щ) Nope™, probably not.
Mar 29, 2010 11:08 PM

Apr 2008
hais ... kinda expected she would control herself ...

Aug 1, 2010 2:22 AM

Sep 2008
Hiroshi, you loser. You were locked in a shed with a girl that was tied up, and what did you do? NOTHING! She wanted you so take her lips and find bliss you dumb kid.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Apr 17, 2012 1:47 AM

May 2008
mmm This episode feels Ecchi . Also that is some endurance Nemuru has , (yes i finally remembered her name). If it is a scent that really drives these people to do such things it must be really strong.

Awesome Sig by Lailide
Sep 1, 2012 2:26 PM

May 2012
It's nice that we finally know why he was so popular! Great episode up to the next one!
Oct 17, 2013 6:33 AM

Aug 2013
I've finally made up my mind, I do not like this anime.
It's weird, not creative, and the whole concept just feels so stupid.. (✖╭╮✖)
Jul 17, 2014 2:42 AM

Aug 2013
Nemuru is so seductive.. oh my god !! XD
Nov 10, 2014 9:51 PM

Jan 2008
Resistance is... not futile?
Jun 24, 2021 7:46 PM

Aug 2017
I thought the doctor was Nemeru's dad not her uncle. I didn't pay attention smh.

All weebs creatures of the galaxy, hear this message. Those of you who listen will not be struck by western animation. You will no longer know hunger, nor pain. Your Anime have come to lead you now. Our strength shall serve as a luminous sun toward which all intelligence may blossom. And the impervious shelter beneath which you will prosper. However, for those who refuse our offer and cling to their western animation ways… For you, there will be great wrath.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Samu-tan - Mar 25, 2010

126 by superwaha »»
Dec 18, 2023 5:00 AM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Samu-tan - Feb 25, 2010

97 by Atavistic »»
Jul 21, 2023 2:55 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 )

Rail_Tracer - Jan 20, 2010

187 by removed-user »»
Jul 20, 2021 11:07 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Mar 18, 2010

133 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 24, 2021 9:48 PM

Poll: » Ookami Kakushi Episode 10 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

francismeunier - Mar 11, 2010

112 by Nurguburu »»
Jun 24, 2021 9:13 PM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.