Forum Settings
Forums

How do you arrange your time of watching anime and doing homework?

New
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
May 15, 2017 12:17 PM

Dec 2012
Where's the "Graduate. Don't have any." option, I choose that.

Anyway, when I was in Highschool I didn't watch that much. It was mostly stuff on Toonami after school, and binge marathons on the weekends. In college I went to a local technical school and just got some certificates, there was still plenty of time for anime, especially when I had hours between classes.
KruszerMay 15, 2017 12:38 PM
"The name's Gambit. Remember it."
-Gambit "X-Men '97"

May 15, 2017 12:48 PM

Mar 2016
Well i mostly do homework before watching anime, but I rarely get assigned any homework in Uni tbh, and this fact alone is hampering my study cause if i don't have a homework to submit, I don't practice much for or at worse even touch my course material until a week before the exam which reflected badly on my grades for this semester in particular . I procrastinate also to admit. Back in highschool though, I'd do homework in breaks between classes or at home after i come from school and then do whatever i want later like playing video games ...
May 15, 2017 12:51 PM

Oct 2016
I don't get homework or anything like that, but I just do coursework at college, or on lunch breaks. I just watch a couple of episodes a night before I go to sleep, more often than not, early hours of the morning. Sleep is for the weak!
"It's the same sense of loss I feel when a slice-of-life series ends... The despair of knowing that their lives will still continue on, yet I won't be able to see it..."
~Hajime Tsunashi from Danna ga Nani wo Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken
May 15, 2017 12:57 PM
#1 Hitagi Lover

Apr 2014
Easy, I just change up my schedule of doing things and make time.
May 15, 2017 1:00 PM

Oct 2014
I'm on a gap year so I don't have any homework. I watch anime I don't care about while doing other things (especially things I don't like doing) which can make both tasks more manageable even if it takes more time than either would take on their own.
May 15, 2017 1:02 PM
Dec 2016
Litcotaku said:
I 'm a fan of anime and I have tons of homework in high school.Do you have some suggestions for how to use the time wisely to do homework in order to have more free time to watch anime after finishing the hw plz?

I'm in college right now, so you can imagine the amount of work I have to do. I'm behind in seasonal anime, but I care more about finishing college (both graduate school and my first book) than anime.
May 15, 2017 1:06 PM

May 2017
MortalMelancholy said:
Preeeeeeetty simple. I watch the anime, and I don't do the homework.

This. College has like no homework, don't need to study much, so anime laziness ftw.
Oh, and just cause I don't do homework doesn't mean I don't care about grades, but I mean... anime.
May 15, 2017 1:18 PM

Nov 2015
I didn't really care about my marks as long as I passed the exams back when I had a lot of homework and I usually watched anime before doing the homework. Now that I care about my grades I don't have homework, so... banzai?
May 15, 2017 11:20 PM
Jul 2018
MelanieYin-Chan said:
Litcotaku said:
I 'm a fan of anime and I have tons of homework in high school.Do you have some suggestions for how to use the time wisely to do homework in order to have more free time to watch anime after finishing the hw plz?

I'm in college right now, so you can imagine the amount of work I have to do. I'm behind in seasonal anime, but I care more about finishing college (both graduate school and my first book) than anime.
Yeah,thanks!I will do my hw first and then watch anime.
Sep 27, 2018 1:20 AM
Sep 2018
Combining anime and school could be an issue as it both takes a lot of time. As for me, most of the homework is stupid and i can't stand doing it, so i just pass it someone like https://homework-lab.com/ and can watch anime instead.
Sep 27, 2018 2:22 AM

Sep 2018
I used to wake up early to watch a couple episodes, as well as watch during free period, lunch, and occasionally art class. XD Homework I did right after school and on the way home, and then maybe an hour or two of studying, and then back to anime!

In high school I tended to go through phases where I was very into anime, or not, so when I was, I binged a lot and when I wasn't, I got ahead in school.

Summer and Christmas break are truly the ideal time to catch up with anime, I would watch tons of longer shows during that time and save the shorter ones for during school.
Sep 27, 2018 3:28 AM
Jul 2018
i just do my homework in class, it only takes like 10 minutes... but studying for exams/tests is a whole different story, i usually spend longer on that.
Sep 27, 2018 3:37 AM
Jul 2018
If you see my profile it will shows you so longer spaces between every list's actualization. Now i'm more focused in studying than other things bcz university demands you more attention and hardwork. But i'm fine with my new routine, i guess.
Sep 27, 2018 3:40 AM
Jul 2018
BRAINDEADPARTY said:
i just do my homework in class, it only takes like 10 minutes... but studying for exams/tests is a whole different story, i usually spend longer on that.
Yeah i also liked doing that when i was in highschool. It kinda works.
Sep 27, 2018 4:27 AM
Mar 2013
Anime doesn't get in the way of my responsibilities much, honestly

Freaking forums on the other hand...
Sep 27, 2018 4:39 AM
Sep 2018
I do homework first then I watch anime because I don't want to forget doing my homework and I'm very lazy at watching videos
Sep 27, 2018 4:57 AM

Apr 2018
Never or at the same time or while watching other stuffs
Sep 27, 2018 5:13 AM
Shattered Angel

Mar 2015
When I was in high school, I always did homework the day it was due unfortunately. So this was never an issue for me.
Sep 27, 2018 5:26 AM
Mar 2017
People do their homework?

lol jk... in college I don't really get homework
Sep 27, 2018 5:48 AM

Oct 2010
Ha! I don't have homework cause I have a job. When I was in highschool I would sometimes make my homework just before class.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » what is your stance on "i don't wanna watch that anime, the art style sucks" ?

ame - 43 minutes ago

10 by ToG25thBaam »»
2 minutes ago

» Why American Animators will have opportunities to create anime

GoatPieceLuffy - 1 hour ago

3 by GoatPieceLuffy »»
30 minutes ago

» the race to WcDonald's ep 1 and the rest not added?

Berry-Vodka - 30 minutes ago

0 by Berry-Vodka »»
30 minutes ago

» Love live

Vapor_AU - 4 hours ago

5 by Otakupervert890 »»
33 minutes ago

» Simping for anime/manga creators. Do you do it? How do you do it?

Catalano - May 14

26 by Silverlight41 »»
36 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.