Forum Settings
Forums

So my friend thinks that all anime fans are pedos

New
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
May 2, 2017 12:07 PM

Jun 2015
MortalMelancholy said:
So yeah, my friend is like "Yeah, I don't like anime because it's full of 'waifus' that you'd go to jail if you actually had them as your waifu, and all of the fans are like "Huehuehue, 13 year old girls awwyeah.'"
But from what I've seen on MAL, this doesn't seem too far-fetched a belief. Opinions?

Let me guess you are from USA right? That would be so typical.
May 2, 2017 12:17 PM

Nov 2009
Gluzin said:
All anime fans are in fact pedos, this has been confirmed by scientists.

I take offense to you misusing the name of science in this way. And to you misrepresenting the hardships that scientists researching pedophilia face.
[blatant lie]Death robots have been dispatched to your location, please wait to be experimented upon.[/blatant lie]

Willow_Folk said:
In all fairness, more than half the fans here would fit the description.
1. Overweight.
2. Social Disorders
3. Filthy hygiene.
4. Fedora lol

You americans are weird. Bathing every day, getting to eat so much you grow fat without working as a chief, being able to tell different kinds of hats apart...
May 2, 2017 12:26 PM

Jun 2010
Im not pedo. ok????

IM A MAN OF CULTURE
May 2, 2017 12:32 PM
Mar 2017
ExTemplar said:
aaaaand? you think that he is wrong?

I'm not a pedophile, so of course he's wrong.
May 2, 2017 12:34 PM
May 2017
Tell them it's ok cuz my waifu have lived more than 1000 year so yeah.
May 2, 2017 12:34 PM

Nov 2014
AyameTomoko said:
ExTemplar said:
aaaaand? you think that he is wrong?

Look at your profile dude. Even your waifu is 15

May 2, 2017 12:43 PM
Mar 2017
ExTemplar said:
AyameTomoko said:

I'm 19. According to the laws of consent in New York State, at my particular age, I can legally have sex with anyone at the max of 4 years younger than me. So ya I can have sex legally with a 15 year old. Beyond that, 16 is the official age of consent in New York State. But even then, I still wouldn't be a pedophile if it was illegal. Pedophiles go after little children, not girls in their mid teens.
May 2, 2017 12:53 PM

Nov 2014
AyameTomoko said:
ExTemplar said:

I'm 19. According to the laws of consent in New York State, at my particular age, I can legally have sex with anyone at the max of 4 years younger than me. So ya I can have sex legally with a 15 year old. Beyond that, 16 is the official age of consent in New York State. But even then, I still wouldn't be a pedophile if it was illegal. Pedophiles go after little children, not girls in their mid teens.
there were some doubts, but holy shit you are a legit pedo

May 2, 2017 12:54 PM
Mar 2017
ExTemplar said:
AyameTomoko said:

Just saying that, doesn't make your case.
Now I know you're trolling. -_-
May 2, 2017 1:06 PM

Nov 2014
AyameTomoko said:
ExTemplar said:

the fact that you are defending yourself so much is an evidence on its own

May 2, 2017 1:11 PM
Aug 2016
How the fuck make anime fan a Pedophilia some anti or anime haters have no what the saying out of their mouths 😑
May 2, 2017 1:23 PM

Mar 2014
I'd say that I can't blame him. Seriously, if I wasn't into anime and looked at the general anime community talking about waifus and lolis I'd think the same exact thing.
May 2, 2017 1:24 PM
Mar 2017
ExTemplar said:
AyameTomoko said:

People will often call you a pedophile if you watch allot cute moe loli anime.
Which I do. So it's only natural that I would defend myself.
May 2, 2017 1:26 PM

Nov 2014
AyameTomoko said:
ExTemplar said:

People will often call you a pedophile if you watch allot cute moe loli anime.
Which I do. So it's only natural that I would defend myself.
chillax and embrase it, there is no judgement here

May 2, 2017 1:28 PM

Apr 2017
What the hell is this thread? lol

I kinda agree with @L0bsterman, although I kinda do the waifu thing as well, just as a meme.

Also for anyone looking for loli waifus, age of consent here is 14 lol

"That's my precious
image of happiness..."

★
- I have no clue... -
May 2, 2017 1:31 PM
Mar 2017
Groznij said:
What the hell is this thread? lol

I kinda agree with @L0bsterman, although I kinda do the waifu thing as well, just as a meme.

Also for anyone looking for loli waifus, age of consent here is 14 lol

It's 16 here in New York.
Is it 14 in Japan also?
May 2, 2017 1:33 PM

Apr 2017
@AyameTomoko I have no idea, think its 16 or 18 or something in Japan, ours is pretty low lol

"That's my precious
image of happiness..."

★
- I have no clue... -
May 2, 2017 1:36 PM
May 2015
zombie_pegasus said:
In the case that this isn't bait:
1. Waifu just means anime girl, particularly one you like. It's not about marriage.
2. Waifus are Japanese who can look under 18 when they're middle aged.

NO your wrong.
1. Waifu IS YOUR most BELOVED girl who loves you back. It's beyond marriage. In this case Ichigo-chan is my destined one, screw everyone else 3.5x fold.
May 2, 2017 1:41 PM

Oct 2014
jeikobu11 said:
zombie_pegasus said:
In the case that this isn't bait:
1. Waifu just means anime girl, particularly one you like. It's not about marriage.
2. Waifus are Japanese who can look under 18 when they're middle aged.

NO your wrong.
1. Waifu IS YOUR most BELOVED girl who loves you back. It's beyond marriage. In this case Ichigo-chan is my destined one, screw everyone else 3.5x fold.
Although Aikatsu isn't too popular over here it's in the top 10 most popular anime in Japan so there are likely thousands who also consider Ichigo to be their waifu. She is older than you, though, so the pedo thing doesn't apply to you.
May 2, 2017 1:51 PM
May 2015
zombie_pegasus said:
jeikobu11 said:

NO your wrong.
Although Aikatsu isn't too popular over here it's in the top 10 most popular anime in Japan so there are likely thousands who also consider Ichigo to be their waifu. She is older than you, though, so the pedo thing doesn't apply to you.

I admit I have mother, onee-san and imouto complex in anime only. Even if I'm a loli in anime, doesn't make me a bad person.
May 2, 2017 1:54 PM

Oct 2014
jeikobu11 said:
zombie_pegasus said:

I admit I have mother, onee-san and imouto complex in anime only. Even if I'm a loli in anime, doesn't make me a bad person.
I never thought taste in fictional characters had any correlation to how good of a person someone is. I would consider Ichigo to be one of the better waifus out there anyway.
May 2, 2017 2:09 PM

Jul 2016
Your friend is half correct.

Only 50% of us are.
May 2, 2017 2:11 PM
May 2015
zombie_pegasus said:
jeikobu11 said:

I never thought taste in fictional characters had any correlation to how good of a person someone is. I would consider Ichigo to be one of the better waifus out there anyway.

I like you. Please continue praising Ichigo-Chan in the future. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu
May 2, 2017 2:17 PM

Nov 2009
I mean he's not wrong. Loli's are definitely worshiped in the anime community
May 2, 2017 2:21 PM

Dec 2008
yeah your friend seems to be pretty spot on. you just gotta look at this thread
May 2, 2017 2:27 PM
Mar 2017
Keep in mind that if you consider yourself an anime fan, but also say you think his friend is spot on with what he's saying, you're basically calling yourself a pedophile.
May 2, 2017 2:30 PM

Jun 2015
There's at least some reasoning behind it, sadly.

May 2, 2017 2:30 PM

Dec 2008
AyameTomoko said:
Keep in mind that if you consider yourself an anime fan, but also say you think his friend is spot on with what he's saying, you're basically calling yourself a pedophile.

that's where your assumption is wrong: i hate anime
May 2, 2017 2:33 PM
Mar 2017
Jayay said:
AyameTomoko said:

Which is why you watch it and have favorites.
May 2, 2017 2:35 PM

Apr 2015
Willow_Folk said:
1. Overweight.
2. Social Disorders
3. Filthy hygiene.
4. Fedora lol

1. Just the opposite, I'm tilting on being underweight.
2. Maybe...?
3. Yeah, you got me there. My personal hygiene is fine, but my room is...*awkward head scratch*
4. Nope.
"I'd take rampant lesbianism over nuclear armageddon or a supervolcano any day." ~nikiforova
May 2, 2017 2:36 PM

Dec 2008
AyameTomoko said:
Jayay said:

Which is why you watch it and have favorites.

you have keen eyes. i also hate myself, that's why
May 2, 2017 7:02 PM

Apr 2017
Though this thread does make me wonder why I rarely hear anyone complain about people liking shotas. Everytime I see someone call an anime fan a pedo is because they like lolis, yet when someone says they like shotas I rarely hear people call them a pedo. Is it because shotas are seen less often than lolis or is it something else.

Anyhow, not all anime fans are pedo.
May 2, 2017 7:19 PM

Dec 2012
Heeey can someone tell me if I'm pedo too???
May 2, 2017 7:27 PM

Dec 2012
Your friend is mentally 10 years old.
Willow_Folk said:
1. Overweight.
2. Social Disorders
3. Filthy hygiene.
4. Fedora lol
Dunno about that. Most of the people I've seen here are surprisingly good looking, lol.
May 2, 2017 7:36 PM

Aug 2016
YuriCarrier said:
Though this thread does make me wonder why I rarely hear anyone complain about people liking shotas. Everytime I see someone call an anime fan a pedo is because they like lolis, yet when someone says they like shotas I rarely hear people call them a pedo. Is it because shotas are seen less often than lolis or is it something else.

Anyhow, not all anime fans are pedo.

Soooo in the states you may have heard about this bathroom issue where one side wanted to ban trans people from going to the bathrooms that they identified with and like 100% of the time their reason was because they didn't want little girls to be in the bathroom with some perv. Nobody gives a shit about the the boys though. lol kinda interesting.
May 2, 2017 8:42 PM

Feb 2015
I think most are lolicon. Also, it is your fault that you shown your loli hentai to your friend. Don't blame it on us.
May 2, 2017 8:48 PM

Sep 2009
_Ako_ said:
I think most are lolicon. Also, it is your fault that you shown your loli hentai to your friend. Don't blame it on us.

I showed him that "Don't watch an anime called Boku" video, but that's a bit different <.<
Be thankful for the wisdom granted to you.
May 2, 2017 8:49 PM

Feb 2015
MortalMelancholy said:
_Ako_ said:

I showed him that "Don't watch an anime called Boku" video, but that's a bit different <.<

Dude... even so, you're fault for even letting one innocent soul being dragged down in hell without even a notice or something like a "death flag" popping out.
May 2, 2017 9:16 PM

Aug 2014
huehuehue 13 year old girls awwwww yeahhhhh

penis lol
May 2, 2017 10:40 PM

Jan 2017
Cirno9 said:
Willow_Folk said:
1. Overweight.
2. Social Disorders
3. Filthy hygiene.
4. Fedora lol

1. No
2. I have a healthy social life
3. I'm going to the hairdresser every two weeks and taking at least one shower a day
4. Can't wear hats with my hair

That description is more the exception than the actual case. Not implying that there ain't people here who fit your description, but it's just not true.

Sorry i forgot satire isnt allowed here ~ grow a sense of humor.
“Join my wander, to a yonder. In search of the meaning from mystery & wonder ...
And when tragedy finds us, and breaks our bodies, we'll find peace in one shared mind.”

May 2, 2017 10:43 PM

Jan 2017
Darek said:
Willow_Folk said:
1. Overweight.
2. Social Disorders
3. Filthy hygiene.
4. Fedora lol

damn man, you do not need to be so self-deprecating

Even if i wasn't just joking ... i dont fit into any of these categories. I dont believe you understand what self-deprecating is.
Pull that stick out of your ass you prude.
“Join my wander, to a yonder. In search of the meaning from mystery & wonder ...
And when tragedy finds us, and breaks our bodies, we'll find peace in one shared mind.”

May 2, 2017 10:45 PM
Mar 2017
Willow_Folk said:
Darek said:
damn man, you do not need to be so self-deprecating

Even if i wasn't just joking ... i dont fit into any of these categories. I dont believe you understand what self-deprecating is.
Pull that stick out of your ass you prude.

He was satirizing you.
You're the one acting salty.
May 2, 2017 10:47 PM

Jan 2017
flannan said:

You americans are weird. Bathing every day, getting to eat so much you grow fat without working as a chief, being able to tell different kinds of hats apart...

An attempt at sarcasm i presume, though if its any consolation ... i very much hate American culture

May 2, 2017 10:51 PM

Jan 2015
Some if not maybe, most are though.

I'm not included in that range thankfully.
May 2, 2017 10:51 PM

Jan 2017
AyameTomoko said:

He was satirizing you.
You're the one acting salty.

I figured as much, tbh what you find "salty" is just my baiting.
He's touched on topic of philosophical interest to me (self-deprecation > D.F Wallace)

May 2, 2017 11:08 PM
May 2017
Reject his reallity and substitute your own or some thing.
May 3, 2017 12:15 AM

Nov 2009
Willow_Folk said:
flannan said:

An attempt at sarcasm i presume, though if its any consolation ... i very much hate American culture

Yes, my reply was not entirely honest.
We can grow fat here too (and I'm not as thin as I used to be when I was younger), and I have a preference for wide-brimmed hats instead of sunglasses, while shunning hats without much brim, like the hat that guy from the meme wears.
Bathing every day is still too much of a chore.
May 3, 2017 12:42 AM

Aug 2015
Pedos who will buy body pillows so they can marry their "underage" waifus.
SomeEdgeLord said:

I WILL report you from this forum if this continues.
In real life, I am one of the coldest, unsympathetic, people you'll ever know, who's grown up in an even colder household, you really don't want me to break my persona, I know how to make people feel bad.

YearnsforAttention said:
hm who has 1656 friends on MAL
that's right me
bye bye

YearnsforAttention said:
I don't want your approval
how many damn times do I need to say it
I enjoy irritating you
I am gonna do things MY way
May 3, 2017 12:53 AM

Nov 2009
Ratohnhaketon said:

If you need to ask - you're not a pedophile. Otherwise, your dick would have told you.
May 3, 2017 1:20 AM

Aug 2016
flannan said:
Ratohnhaketon said:

If you need to ask - you're not a pedophile. Otherwise, your dick would have told you.

I mean my dick goes up at the drop of a hat. If the wind blows across it, instant boner. If an old lady with no teeth flashed her boobs, instant boner. I don't think my dick and my brain are working on the same level here.....

ZenbearMay 3, 2017 1:25 AM
This topic has been locked and is no longer available for discussion.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

Poll: » what is your stance on "i don't wanna watch that anime, the art style sucks" ? ( 1 2 )

ame - May 29

96 by TheFlyingSoda »»
1 minute ago

» Is It Okay to Watch Anime All Day? ( 1 2 )

RedTea33 - May 30

60 by Touko »»
3 minutes ago

» Love live

Vapor_AU - Yesterday

32 by shiro-seishun »»
4 minutes ago

» Did you "really" watch a show if you didn't see it in Blu-Ray?

Dragevard - 7 hours ago

18 by Vampire_Lord »»
23 minutes ago

» Exploring Taste Shaming

-Indra - May 30

46 by Preachee »»
31 minutes ago
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.