Forum Settings
Forums
New
What did you think of this chapter?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this chapter. If you want to discuss future events, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to read/download this chapter or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Manga Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »
Nov 19, 2009 2:39 PM

Oct 2007
stAtic91 said:
Kind of a boring fight, with all the chakra sucking and no actual fighting..

yeah...no kidding
Nov 19, 2009 2:46 PM

Feb 2008
so the hacibi is caught
Nov 19, 2009 3:15 PM
Anime Moderator
Grammar Queen

Jun 2008
Bakayaro said:
LMAO

REALLY?

REALLY?
exactly what I thought after I finished reading this chapter.

kage-bunshin said:
wow kisame just got dumped
lmao, that's one way to put it.

crowslayer91 said:
i miss naruto doing stuff.
i miss ninjas.
when I read this, I realized that I totally agree. What happened to ninjas doing ninja stuff?
p r o f i l e đź‘€
Nov 19, 2009 3:20 PM

Aug 2008
I was expecting more from the Killer Bee v Kisame fight, but I doubt it's over. Either Killer Bee has another smooth trick up his sleeve, or Samehada's gonna f*ck things up. SLUT.

DKJ
Nov 19, 2009 3:25 PM

Oct 2008
Bakayaro said:
LMAO

REALLY?

REALLY?

Oh god, this idiocy made up for no Bleach this week.

This, so ridiculous.
Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.~
Nov 19, 2009 3:30 PM

Jul 2009
Fai said:
Great job, Kishi.

YOu noticed that people are complaining about you turning Naruto into fanfiction, so you straightened up and...turned it into pokemon fanfiction!!!.

Now the seven great swordsmen, the masters of swordsmanship and blade-combat are turned into!!!....Pokemon masters with sword pokemons....

Seriously, now that devolved PalkiaSamehada has fullhealed Killerbee, Kisame's Cliffhanger Attack will be inactive,Killerbee will team up with PalkiaSamehada and...

Plot will chicked as Kisame reveals Sharingan gifted to him by AbraMadara!....

Andthen we will switch to the Mizukage's little shotacon who will reveal his thunder pokesword Pikahada....

2/5
Nov 19, 2009 4:20 PM
May 2009
lol, Samehada betrayed Kisame!!! Hahahaha
Nov 19, 2009 4:37 PM
Nov 2007
oh how sentimental of a sword, really, this fight was my hope but it is getting boring and boring... please kishi give more interesting ideas, ever since Sakura's confession this manga really gets on my nerves...
Nov 19, 2009 4:38 PM

Oct 2008
Excellent chapter. And by excellent, I mean hilarious.
Nov 19, 2009 5:28 PM

Mar 2009
The Hell...?!

Basically a boring chapter. Samehada's betrayal was a bit shocking. Kisame should just kill it together with Bee, but I guess he can't.

Ah, and this:

Cosake_Solrac said:
Ah well, that's just how I see it, Kisame has different tactics to Jinchuuriki I suppose as oppose to a swordfighter. Or w/e.

Agreed, yet the fact that swordsmen don't swordfight in the manga is indeed troubling.

Nov 19, 2009 6:01 PM

Nov 2007
Samehada gave Bee some of Kisame's chakras, sign of betrayal there.

#Feitoism @ irc.rizon.net - the official IRC channel for Fate Testarossa.
Nov 19, 2009 6:35 PM

Sep 2009
Starting to imagine Bee fighting with Samehada, he's gonna rock.

Full control of the bijuu + Sucking chakra sword = awesome.
Nov 19, 2009 6:48 PM
Aug 2009
Never really cared for Kisame in the first place, just want it to end already so we can move on. I did like how his sword turned against him though, no more chakura for you mister.
Nov 19, 2009 7:08 PM

Aug 2009
and the story heads off into an unknown direction...

Nov 19, 2009 9:03 PM

Jan 2008
Um, okay. Yeah, um, what just happened? No, seriously I'm confused.
I reject your reality, and substitute my own.
Nov 19, 2009 9:58 PM
Mar 2009
Stupid chapter, Kisame's own sword betraying him? Now I've seen it all, I kinda want this battle to end quickly now.
Nov 19, 2009 10:01 PM

Apr 2009
Samehada is a little bitch, haha.
Well, i still hoping Kisame wins.
Hurry up and cut of his legs Kisame.
Nov 19, 2009 10:28 PM

Apr 2009
then someone comes in and saves him..
Nov 19, 2009 11:38 PM

Dec 2007
Seriously Kisame's sword betraying him? That's kind of lame and seriously can someone Kill Bee already he annoys me to no end >_<.
Nov 20, 2009 3:21 AM

Apr 2009
The real question is, who would win, Kisame or Itachi?
Nov 20, 2009 6:10 AM

Dec 2007
Lol. Funniest chapter so far.
Nov 20, 2009 8:09 AM
Oct 2009
Samehada is a dirty whore...she loves to suck and goes for chakra not personalities..Naruto better watch out and keep his pimp hand strong
Nov 20, 2009 8:11 AM

Jul 2009
I didn't really like this chapter much, who knew, kisame talks too much in battle! But I suppose ALL ninjas do when their opponents don't know anything about their jutsus. Otherwise, poor Samehada, drop-kicked by Kisame. Poor Kisame, dumped by HIS sword. This is one funky love triangle.
Nov 20, 2009 9:47 AM

Dec 2007
Aw, the shame. I can totally guess what will happen next..Samehada comes flying back baby.
Nov 20, 2009 10:52 AM

May 2009
Really, kishi? Really?

Wow.. Thanks for the deus ex ending. So it just so happens that when kisame was gonna capture and handicap killerbee (if you noticed, poor kisame tried to cut legs several times but it never actually happened) Samehada turns into a bitch. Of course, what a logical, fantastic way to put it, kishi.
Ahhhh, so when kishi stops having the hots for Pokemon, who's up for yu-ghi-oh?
Nov 20, 2009 12:02 PM

May 2009
Wow, betrayed by your own living sword. Get owned Kisame, it's nice to be surprised every now and again.

This Fairy Tale Is Ending
Nov 20, 2009 12:09 PM

Sep 2009
Nanakogin said:
Really, kishi? Really?

Wow.. Thanks for the deus ex ending. So it just so happens that when kisame was gonna capture and handicap killerbee (if you noticed, poor kisame tried to cut legs several times but it never actually happened) Samehada turns into a bitch. Of course, what a logical, fantastic way to put it, kishi.

<seconded>
Nov 20, 2009 12:52 PM

May 2008
It was a little weird but I found it interesting how Samehada betrayed Kisame and I'm quite curious what's going to happen.
Nov 20, 2009 2:29 PM

Apr 2008
yeah... actually naruto i gotta agree is getting pretty ridiculous now. All this power hungry stuff... what happened to the classic "i'll out witt you with my ninja techiques" I kinda liked the old naruto better when they were all genin and had like 1 main jutsu and planned strategy based on that. I gotta say my favorite arch was the arch with shikamaru/hidan because it involved strategy with like one main jutsu (on both sides... all hidan can do was his ritual)... vs now its like "oh, lemme bust out my huge ass chakra.. wait no, i have a bigger one! ha... wait no, i absorb it ha!"
Nov 20, 2009 2:59 PM

Jul 2009
Kisame's sword dumped him.
Now all we have to wait is for Sasuke's sharingan to grow tired of him and pop out of his head.
Naruto just went to a brand new level of fail.

I miss Pain.
Nov 20, 2009 4:43 PM

May 2009
Wow!!! Samehada turned on Kisame! Craziness... now Killer Bee needs to get up and take in all those chakras stored up in Samehada - and BEAT KISAME'S ASS!!
Nov 20, 2009 5:06 PM

May 2009
Elflock said:
I miss Pain.

Little man, don't wish doom on us. The Pain arc crushed us all.
Nov 20, 2009 8:07 PM

Nov 2009
Nanakogin said:
Elflock said:
I miss Pain.

It could've been amazing, though...
Nov 20, 2009 8:17 PM

Jun 2009
Lame.. the battle is going nowhere.. I expect Samehada to exploid or what for absorbing too much chakra.. but not the other way

ACCORDING TO NARUTO-PEDIA:

Samehada has openly betrayed Kisame in favor of Killer Bee's and the Eight-Tail's larger chakra capacity, so it appears that the sword will simply serve whoever has the chakra it prefers most.
Live well - Laugh often - and Love much

Nov 20, 2009 11:00 PM

Apr 2009
When a sword betrays you, you kick it. It's simple logic. Kisame, way to go.
Skies said:
Nanakogin said:
Elflock said:
I miss Pain.

It could've been amazing, though...

QFT, all three of you.
CenedessNov 20, 2009 11:04 PM
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Nov 21, 2009 12:12 AM

Aug 2008
Well... I will just reserve my hard critics for the manga.... No better I shouldn't... We really need to express the level of failure this manga has reached... This chapter was ridicuous.... Again... I follow This just for the same reason Fai does.... if I had already 450+ chapters then why not ending it... plus you can have the satisfaction to know you finished reading something ridiculously lame....

But in the end... the chappie was interesting... Seeing Kisame losing all his powers was funny as hell... But definitely the best part was when the sword betrayed him... and you see this is not new... We can also see this on Bleach... don't we?... So Kishi really needs to do two things... Stop the idiocy he's writing and get serious with the story, and start being original... or at least do something different thatn his direct enemy.... Kishi is really reaching new levels of stupidness

Everything was fine to me seeing Bee fleeing to save his life and actually talking to the Bijuu... THAT was interesting... anything else was lamely bad!

Signs,
Green
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 21, 2009 2:50 AM

Nov 2008
The bitching in here is rampant.

WHY DO PEOPLE EXPECT ANYTHING DIFFERENT THAN WHATS HAPPENING? its shounen for fuck sake. Just like Dragonball Z and just like Bleach the series will continue for a long amount of time, the characters will get OP (overpowered) and the plots and twists will become stranger/more fantastic. This is just how this genre of anime goes.
Nov 21, 2009 5:47 AM

Apr 2009
Borjoyzee said:

WHY DO PEOPLE EXPECT ANYTHING DIFFERENT THAN WHATS HAPPENING? its shounen for fuck sake. Just like Dragonball Z and just like Bleach the series will continue for a long amount of time, the characters will get OP (overpowered) and the plots and twists will become stranger/more fantastic. This is just how this genre of anime goes.

You've got a point there. I'm also tired of everyone complaining so much. Get real people!
Nov 21, 2009 6:08 AM

Jul 2009
Did noone else find it strange how Kisame said it would be a "nice clean cut" when he was going to cut off Killerbees legs with Samehada? A nice clean cut with a grater?
Funny, but stupid, chapter. I liked it.
Nov 21, 2009 6:11 AM

Nov 2008
Samehada's becoming a bitch feels like a deus ex machina but otherwise that was an okay chapter. This fight is becoming more weird and badass which is what I expected from a fight between two Hokage's level ninja who really don't looks like humans.

Though I think they could have used more jutsu since Kisame used a lot of technique in his fight with the Rock Lee's team. He was only relaying on Samehada's power to fight Killer Bee. And Killer Bee only used his ink technique.

I liked Killer Bee's strategy to save Panda and the other dude, going in the opposite side to bring Kisame and the water with him. And also how he used his ink's stuff.
Too bad they didn't work at all...
Nov 21, 2009 9:34 AM

Jul 2009
Whoa didn't expect Samehada to betray him O_o
Nov 21, 2009 1:22 PM

Dec 2007
chapter good for some lols, but really stupid.
Nov 21, 2009 3:38 PM
May 2008
"Kisame may have won the fight, but that was some pretty good self-ownage by his sword."

http://randomc.animeblogger.net/2009/11/19/n472-that-was-best-described-as-a-laugh-out-loud-moment/
Nov 21, 2009 5:01 PM
Jul 2018
Wow...REALLY?
The sword...has a mind of its own like that?
REALLY?
That seriously just made me lol so freaking hard.

Oh God, that was so stupid that it was actually just freaking great...
Nov 21, 2009 11:11 PM

Jul 2009
Borjoyzee said:

because naruto part 1 wasnt like this and it was great

and see the current chapters

it has gone totally rubbish
Nov 22, 2009 12:59 AM

Apr 2009
Pranay said:
Borjoyzee said:

because naruto part 1 wasnt like this and it was great

and see the current chapters

it has gone totally rubbish

I remember how great the Pain arc was at the beginning...Chuunin arc was pretty good, too. And damn, I'll never forget Shikamaru's revenge x3 That was some serious ownage and those were my favourite chapters.
Nowadays Naruto isn't as good as back then (in my opinion) but it still has that something that makes us all keep reading, right? :)
- If you believe this place holds you, it is a prison.
If you do not wish to leave, it will become a fortress.

Current icon:
Kusuriuri from Mononoke
by pana (LJ username)
Nov 22, 2009 2:09 AM

Jul 2009
Cenedess said:

I remember how great the Pain arc was at the beginning...

The Pain arc was epic. The total opposite of the stuff now.
Well... I'd like to think there's still hope but this is Naruto after all...
Nov 22, 2009 4:21 AM

May 2009
Borjoyzee said:

Example. Samurai Champloo was shounen and it ruled. Naruto is getting random ideas from Pokemon, Bleach and Sailor Moon. My opinion? Worse than puking shit. I can understand Bleach, but Naruto just broke the lame meter -.-
Nov 22, 2009 10:00 AM

Dec 2008
So Samehada turned "it's" back on Kisame... I wonder how this will end. lol
Nov 22, 2009 11:59 PM

Jan 2009
that was really interesting, can't wait for the next chapter.
Pages (3) « 1 [2] 3 »

More topics from this board

» How important is Boruto?

Rabnawaz2 - Yesterday

11 by chaps28 »»
3 hours ago

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 27 Discussion

jeanfarias - Feb 4, 2012

14 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 5:00 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 22 Discussion

jeanfarias - Jan 24, 2012

8 by Matthappy »»
Jun 3, 4:58 PM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 1 Discussion

Renton126 - Aug 31, 2009

25 by Rezende1990 »»
May 20, 2:36 AM

Poll: » Naruto Chapter 342 Discussion

kittykun2011 - Nov 8, 2008

5 by Chfenj_ »»
Apr 13, 9:54 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.