Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (15) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »
Sep 16, 2012 12:51 PM

Dec 2010
@Gash....you really are narrow minded...not to mention you skipped over the entire point, it was symbolism for their relationship, to give substance to something and make it more than words, something that everyone can see, its not that freaken hard to understand...
Sep 16, 2012 12:52 PM

Jul 2009
InfiniteDestiny said:
ssjokg said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
ts the greatest form of trust because your inventory is shared, you hide nothing

Somehow, this sounds so wrong.

I think that says more about your mind then anything else...Just sayin

What you guys mean?
Sep 16, 2012 1:08 PM
Aug 2011
InfiniteDestiny said:
@Gash....you really are narrow minded...not to mention you skipped over the entire point, it was symbolism for their relationship, to give substance to something and make it more than words, something that everyone can see, its not that freaken hard to understand...

I'm not narrow minded. And I do understand, I know its symbolism, I also know it was too rushed, very rushed. If they dated, it would have been more realistic, and that would have given them more substance as characters.
Its reasons such as these that cause some people to label this as otaku wish fulfillment. They want unrealistic marriages without experiencing the initial dating experience.
Sep 16, 2012 1:11 PM

Dec 2010
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

I'm not narrow minded. And I do understand, I know its symbolism, I also know it was too rushed, very rushed. If they dated, it would have been more realistic, and that would have given them more substance as characters.
Its reasons such as these that cause some people to label this as otaku wish fulfillment. They want unrealistic marriages without experiencing the initial dating experience.

You say you understand yet you clearly don't, right now they may as well be dating, the marriage is just a title, like i have said symbolism

People get to caught up in titles without even looking what they represent, this scenario is no different.

Also people keep saying its rushed but forget that relationships form quickly, and her one sided crush on him was anything but rushed, it was held for a long time, or are you gonna say that when a dude realizes that someone likes him there should be a waiting period just to say his acceptance wasn't rushed...T_T
Sep 16, 2012 1:13 PM

Aug 2009
This otaku wish fulfillment thing is used way too much lately.
AW would be a masterpiece if that was true.But I only see hate towards the MC.

And they ARE dating.The marriage thing was to go with the flow of the game.Same invetory,combined gold etc...

If they were SO serious for their marriage it would be the first thing they would do
Sep 16, 2012 1:14 PM

Dec 2010
ssjokg said:

And they ARE dating.The marriage thing was to go with the flow of the game.Same invetory,combined gold etc...

If they were SO serious for their marriage it would be the first thing they would do

Exactly, its not even that hard to understand, trolls are just using such things to fuel their arguments, but it isn't even valid....
Sep 16, 2012 1:15 PM
Sep 2012
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
InfiniteDestiny said:

They are married in a game which is not real/official in the first place. Their marriage is more of a trust than real marriage.
Sep 16, 2012 1:15 PM
Aug 2012
InfiniteDestiny said:
ssjokg said:

Exactly, its not even that hard to understand, trolls are just using such things to fuel their arguments, but it isn't even valid....

You make me feel ashamed to like this show.
Sep 16, 2012 1:20 PM

Aug 2009
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

they just had sex the previous episode! if they don't get married within 24hrs their parents will ground them...stuff the whole dating scene that's so 2000's. Plus these are japs we're talking about, famous for their omiai's.

jkz aside, i can see why ppl may downrate this series as the pacing is kinda moving faster than my netbooks cpu....i suggest for those who like nitpicking at even the smallest things, keep doing so and even if it seems annoying for the rest of us, not much will change. Having read the novel, I can already predict that the same ppl who keep complaining that this series is shit, will continue to say so in every discussion till last episode so as to join the "<insert popular anime for the season> is overrated" bandwagon.
TensaiShonenSep 16, 2012 1:23 PM
Sep 16, 2012 1:21 PM

Dec 2010
Dessiato said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
ssjokg said:

You make me feel ashamed to like this show.

Well whatever thats on you, i didn't say anything wrong, their marriage is symbolism, nothing more, people are making way to big of a deal on it. Its a sign of trust.
Sep 16, 2012 1:49 PM

Dec 2010
Axeria said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
Axeria said:
What's good about SAO.
A reasonable explanation would suffice.
stuffs like because of art, asuna is my waifu, The battles are amazing, the VN was so Godly, I dream of a MMO like that, I love how it bended reality = a shitty no brain reason...

First before i answer this let me say that i am biased due to the LN, i have long since accepted that, but all the same the anime isn't so horrible that it ignores all the things that made me like SAO in the first place.

Firstly its the concept, concepts can be handled poorly, not all great ideas are executed to their potential but the concept of reality is what i'm referring to and it has been (granted now as good as the LN) been shown in this anime. If they animated Aria better than it would have been shown even better...

Secondly its the character Kirito, people claim him to be some OP Mary Sue but that is wrong in so many ways, its almost ignorant, Kirito is an average gamer, average person, he isn't like most Shounen MCs who have some origin thing going for them (like all the Big 3, even Fairy Tail or HxH) yet despite that he still manages to be a great character, his problem in SAO is that he fears the burden of people dying and he can't do anything about it, this was shown with Sachi and the Black Cats, yet instead of crying in a corner like MCs usually do under hardship he takes it all on himself, even becoming the center of hate by being the first "beater", his interactions with Asuna made him realize to depend on others is ok, its why he got closer to Asuna because they could rely on each other (like all couples do, they support each other) people forget little things in dialogue but lines like "i will not die on you" or that her feelings were real regardless of SAO are important, people blast character development and they fail to notice these things, they even claim stupid plot holes like his hand "regrowing" when they don't attempt to understand why....

Anyway it is yet to be said (should in 3 episodes time) but the reason that SAO was even created is a deep one imo, it was expressed very well in the LNs and i hold optimism that it will in the anime as well. No adaption matches the original source perfectly, SAO is no exception it is inferior to the LN in every way, but at the same time its not so horrible like the 1s that people give this series, which to me makes no sense...why would you watch a show you give a 1....

Quite disappointing. I was expecting something good but your answers are vague and absurd. As a member of MAL who have a lot of posts count surely you have been into a lot of discussion about anime's. I suppose it was really a disappointment.

Surely you know that this is the anime discussion not the LN nor the anime and LN discussion even so I did elaborate that LN are not to be used since most probably all of us will agree that the LN was very good. If it was included then I wouldn't asks such question.

first. your concept is vague. is it the story? SOA has a story but a story with an indefinite order, yes it just started and not even half of the season is aired but saying you like it as of now because of the story is questionable since nothing yet has happened, something is just about to happen but it'll probably be not that good. And What do you mean by reality? How it bended? Reality is indeed bended and questioning it would be endless but so is the world of aincrad. not in terms of reality of IRL in connection to the game but the reality of the game itself
first of all surely the way the story was written was improbable that I can view the author and the staff of both anime and LN of SOA as having no real experience in the world of MMORPG and simply jammed things up and made it looked interesting.
but then again I can't comprehend your first concept.

or the first concept you're talking about is a do or die MMO game? that won't suffice as a reason to judge something as good.. That is just something to draw people in. just like a bait..

second a character is indeed reasonable as to why you like an anime. but to say that he isn't like the big 3 isn't valid. Even if he was a beta tester or a beater surely to get a strong sword at the beginning, soloing pretty much all the bosses. How could you say he isn't like the big 3. He had plenty of experience, yes. but in the anime everything he has done is humanely impossible even having a harem with just 5 episodes. There is something in him that is unfair. And yeah maybe it's because of the power of the plot armor. And his problem is quite ordinary not even worth if he is using his brain but it doesn't sound that wrong but I guess if it was written as to be expected it'll be boring. I mean you've been soloing cause you don't like to see people dying yet you are very skilled and can save many people. His personality is very much questionable. If you're that strong you should have joined Heathcliff earlier to prevent more casualties and guide more players. I'm pretty much sure he knows that soloing would most likely lead to his death or witnessing more people to die.

At the third because there is a very deep reason that it was SAO was created again you surely aren't referring to the anime. Sure Heathcliff had a reason as to why he did it to SAO.

I find it hard to comment, it took me a lot of reading to give a reasonable response. you've been referring to the novel much. surely you could have answered more.

Surely it is hard to comment with the anime alone keeping in mind that you are well knowledgeable about the LN but judging that an anime would be good because the novel was good isn't much a good reason. just as an example it's like the second season would probably be good because the first season is good.

As someone who does have a lot of posts i'm not gonna post a TL;DR maybe thats to hard for you to understand, i could evaluate my points, its not that hard, i made it vague because i figured you could fill in the rest, but like many people who watch this series people expect things to be spelled out.

You know as a LN reader what you said about Kirito is mad ironic but i won't spoil you, i will just say you are so wrong, especially certain parts but to not be so vague, i guess i can evaluate on one thing that doesn't really spoil. First off you need to understand what a harem is, and i'll do it by asking a question, is Bakemonogatari a harem? it has a established relationship and yet the girls still like the MC, the MC however is no indecisive and is indifferent to any girls outside of the one he likes...how is that anything like Imouto.....

Besides the fact that what you said about Heathcliff and what he could do better is ironic you fail to realize that Kirito is different than the Big 3 because what he has is already established, he doesn't get upgrades, he has Dual Blades and lots of experience also the reason he even has Dual Blades is fully explained later, and its a reasonable explanation, so if anything is special about him it would be the requirement he meets to have Dual Blades not that he is a top class Beta Tester.

Do understand that it is very hard to explain certain things without the LN, the anime is stand alone i understand this, but its hard to mix knowledge, because of one simple reason. People who watch this series expect everything to be spelled out for them the novel literally spells out certain things, like the hand, like this, like that, but with the anime you have to assume, thats how it is for all anime adaptions. No anime matches its source perfectly, its impossible.

To understand the concept of reality you first need to understand why SAO was made, and understand the meaning of separate worlds, without spoiling you should note that its taboo to talk about the RL, this has been said, because of many reasons its not something you want to be reminded of (that you are trapped in a VR)

Concepts and character development is really all i can go into detail about currently because the plot itself would be spoiled if i explained it, many anime do this btw, they progress through character development then towards the end provide those said characters conflicts...

Even with these "short" explanation it still turned out really long...i'm sure you can understand why i didn't post a full explanation before right?
Sep 16, 2012 1:50 PM
Aug 2011
ssjokg said:

AW is already selling more than it should. The only reasons its lower than SAO is because some otaku don't want to be reminded that they look like Shoe2.0 (aka Haruyuki), they want to be cool and handsome like mr.Jesus does with his dark outfit.
Sep 16, 2012 1:59 PM

Aug 2009
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
ssjokg said:

AW is already selling more than it should. The only reasons its lower than SAO is because some otaku don't want to be reminded that they look like Shoe2.0 (aka Haruyuki), they want to be cool and handsome like mr.Jesus does with his dark outfit.

I dont know about its sales but if someone buys the BD/dvd but rates it low because of his inferiority complex when he hides behind a monitor and others dont know him then he is the biggest retard ever.
Why would you spent money to something you dont like?
And isnt it worse to see an MC, that you will never be able to be like?
Sep 16, 2012 2:09 PM

Mar 2011
ssjokg said:
daleb729 said:
id like to make a simple observation i don't think asuna knows kirito's real name because if they are in a relationship you'd think she'd call him by his real name and how in the world are they gunna find each other in the real world without knowing each others full names

they know nothing about each others real life.

And you see, this is what makes this such a horrible romance, even if its not true marriage, if two people are in a romantic relationship you would expect they know each other to a certain degree. Specially considering she actually promised she would find him in the real world once they finish the game to continue their relationship and the worst thing is that even tough they had sex Asuna still is getting embarrased around Kirito.

Dont get me wrong, overall Im enjoying this show, but I personally conider it overrated
Sep 16, 2012 2:14 PM

Dec 2010
Raziel1991 said:
the worst thing is that even tough they had sex Asuna still is getting embarrased around Kirito.

You make it seem like it takes all embarrassment away...you should also remember they are 16 and 17, you shouldn't expect full on maturity in handling everything, all things considering they are handling their scenario well enough, i mean seriously look at how the Army is handling SAO...
Sep 16, 2012 2:14 PM

Aug 2009
Raziel1991 said:
ssjokg said:
daleb729 said:
id like to make a simple observation i don't think asuna knows kirito's real name because if they are in a relationship you'd think she'd call him by his real name and how in the world are they gunna find each other in the real world without knowing each others full names

And you see, this is what makes this such a horrible romance, even if its not true marriage, if two people are in a romantic relationship you would expect they know each other to a certain degree. Specially considering she actually promised she would find him in the real world once they finish the game to continue their relationship and the worst thing is that even tough they had sex Asuna still is getting embarrased around Kirito.

Dont get me wrong, overall Im enjoying this show, but I personally conider it overrated

They like each other as they are in the game.It must be some days since they left the front lines and they have 26 more floors to clear there's supposed to be A LOT of time(6 months at least) to get to know each other.
ssjokgSep 16, 2012 2:23 PM
Sep 16, 2012 2:15 PM
Aug 2011
ssjokg said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
ssjokg said:

I dont know about its sales but if someone buys the BD/dvd but rates it low because of his inferiority complex when he hides behind a monitor and others dont know him then he is the biggest retard ever.
Why would you spent money to something you dont like?
And isnt it worse to see an MC, that you will never be able to be like?

Sales are 9k per volume I think, I don't exactly follow or understand how the anime sales work.
There are many different people in this world, some people are retarded like that.

And no, people generally idolize ones that they cannot be like or those that they wish they could be like.
Sep 16, 2012 2:17 PM

Aug 2009
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

And no, people generally idolize ones that they cannot be like or those that they wish they could be like.

I guess I am the weird one....
Sep 16, 2012 2:25 PM

Dec 2010
ssjokg said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

The same could be said for Gash, its just a matter of perspective, let them think what they want, its their loss anyway, they are wasting away there time on something they don't even like.
Sep 16, 2012 2:26 PM

Jul 2009
Raziel1991 said:
ssjokg said:
daleb729 said:

Kayaba created an entirely new world, and by adding the death factor, he forced players to accept it as a world, not just some virtual gaming reality.
All trapped players have spent 2+ years inside SAO, others have died. They no longer give much importance to their real life identities, because at the state of current circumstances they are completely irrelevant. What matters are their SAO identities composed of personal experience and history built within SAO only.

All of this should be apparent, if you give notice to the fact that Asuna addresses Kirito using his game-nick, whereas his real name is Kazuto. It is further made even more obvious, as we find out they have not disclosed their real age to each other.

tldr; They don't "play" SAO, they "inhabit" it, and all that exists outside of SAO doesn't matter. Their feelings towards each other were born inside SAO, do not require detailed biography records to be sustained, and will continue to exist across "worlds".
TsundereppoiSep 16, 2012 2:44 PM
Sep 16, 2012 2:47 PM

Jul 2010
Another great episode of SAO! It's getting better and better. :D
Senjougahara: Don't call me "this chick"
Araragi: Then what should I call you?
Senjougahara: Senjougahara-sama.
Araragi: SEN - JOU - GA - HAA - RAA - SAA - MAA
Senjougahara: I don't like the way you say it. Say it properly.
Araragi: Senjougahara-chan~
Sep 16, 2012 2:51 PM
Aug 2011
InfiniteDestiny said:
ssjokg said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

The same could be said for Gash, its just a matter of perspective, let them think what they want, its their loss anyway, they are wasting away there time on something they don't even like.

Who said I don't like SAO?
I enjoy it a good deal.
The episodes don't bore me, I don't find myself wishing for the episodes to end already.
I actually like it more than Arcana,AW,Campione and Imouto.

Its just that its not good.
Sep 16, 2012 2:54 PM

Dec 2010
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:
InfiniteDestiny said:
ssjokg said:
Gash_V-D_Hetchum said:

Who said I don't like SAO?
I enjoy it a good deal.
The episodes don't bore me, I don't find myself wishing for the episodes to end already.
I actually like it more than Arcana,AW,Campione and Imouto.

Its just that its not good.

Yet you give Arcana (a show of nothing but filler) and the rest of them double the score....well whatever i'm done, think what you like.
Sep 16, 2012 3:25 PM

Nov 2011
Asuna needs to be a badass more often.

Kirito almost seemed irritated with Asuna as a wife in the first half, almost had School Days level vibes.
Sep 16, 2012 3:46 PM

Dec 2010
Weird episode.
belatkuro said:

inb4 why are kids in there
inb4 nothing happened
( ¬‿¬)

Both, lol :D Too good SAO's episodes are released in less than week, because the cases when there's episode where actually nothing happens if you don't watch the next ep doesn't seem to be rare. The "2nd part" usually makes the mini-arc to look good, but I still think the stories contained in single episode are the better ones as for now.
Sep 16, 2012 4:01 PM

Feb 2012
Good episode...adaptation isn't quite bad.

I loved the static sound! lol
It put more drama to that part. And I wasn't expecting them to end it there...but it wasn't bad~
Sep 16, 2012 4:28 PM

Mar 2012
I still enjoy watching this series but my opinion of it isn't getting any better. Preceded by some horrendous pacing last episode, this episode went back to a comfortable pace -- which begs the question, did they really think the one of the very few notable romance scenes in SAO should be cut into pieces so they can fit in more Yui in the next episode? I like Yui as a character, but I can't agree with how their priorities turned out.

Overall though, this episode was pretty good. The lovey-dovey scene between Asuna and Kirito can't hurt, really. Yui's character is also in my opinion a lot more fleshed out than the other side story characters. Cute interactions by the family. And Asuna being badass was great. I've almost forgotten at this point how good Kirito is supposed to look.

AzureBlues said:
Kirito almost seemed irritated with Asuna as a wife in the first half, almost had School Days level vibes.

I wouldn't characterize it that way. It's more like he's kind of new on the job...The thought of School Days being brought in makes me cringe, actually.
Sep 16, 2012 4:34 PM

Mar 2009
crimson_moon said:

GLOP GLOP GLOP WATCHIN NIGGAS DROP
best post itt
Sep 16, 2012 5:40 PM

Nov 2011
ZzZzZzZzZz

The more I watch this anime the lower I rate it. I started with an 8, after some time was 7, now it's 6
gemanepaSep 16, 2012 5:58 PM
Sep 16, 2012 8:04 PM
Jul 2012
audiodoll said:
crimson_moon said:

GLOP GLOP GLOP WATCHIN NIGGAS DROP
best post itt

oh my god, this is the funniest thing in this thread
Sep 16, 2012 8:08 PM

Aug 2010
Episode 11 = a bit flop, the ending's totally hanging. Giving it a 7/10.

There are some parts from the novel that hasn't been totally incorporated. More like making things go in a shortcut.

Decided to read the Episode 11 novel's version and well, the ending should have been

Sep 16, 2012 8:24 PM

Nov 2011
Just keeps getting better and better ;3
Sep 16, 2012 8:48 PM

Sep 2008
WTF Gash started a flame war here, hehehe.
Gigarit said:

Please look forward for it, more underage girls are incoming.
Sep 16, 2012 8:56 PM
Jul 2012
Eternia said:
WTF Gash started a flame war here, hehehe.
Gigarit said:

Please look forward for it, more underage girls are incoming.

omg moar loli's im down!
Sep 16, 2012 9:09 PM
Mar 2008
Tyrel said:
Lame no fishing :(

High five your comment made my day. I doubt the fishing episode will happen considering in the original volume that story was just there to give their honeymoon some substance. Yui story was a side story later introduced in volume two that should have broken the peace/tranquility described in volume one. So I going to guess for now the fishing story isn't going to happen but the animators did give nod to that story when they walked past the lake.

The episode itself I felt was solid with reasonable relationships and growth with the characters and Yui was not annoying. With a different voice actor I could understand that opinion but the actor/actress the creators selected fit the role wonderfully. I would prefer if more was mentioned about the Army in the past but they have said enough to give a decent understanding so far.

On a different note I wondering if a episode will be dedicated to the raid on Laughing Coffin. The next arc is my least favorite so I a bit more excited about the long shot idea of ark three.
Sep 16, 2012 10:33 PM

Sep 2008
They ARE chilling. These MMO addicts prefer to live in the world of online games, and escape reality.
Sep 16, 2012 11:32 PM

Jun 2010
Dat nightgown.

Sep 17, 2012 12:05 AM

Jul 2007
Tsundereppoi said:
Raziel1991 said:
ssjokg said:
daleb729 said:

Kayaba created an entirely new world, and by adding the death factor, he forced players to accept it as a world, not just some virtual gaming reality.
All trapped players have spent 2+ years inside SAO, others have died. They no longer give much importance to their real life identities, because at the state of current circumstances they are completely irrelevant. What matters are their SAO identities composed of personal experience and history built within SAO only.

All of this should be apparent, if you give notice to the fact that Asuna addresses Kirito using his game-nick, whereas his real name is Kazuto. It is further made even more obvious, as we find out they have not disclosed their real age to each other.

tldr; They don't "play" SAO, they "inhabit" it, and all that exists outside of SAO doesn't matter. Their feelings towards each other were born inside SAO, do not require detailed biography records to be sustained, and will continue to exist across "worlds".

^THIS

To anyone who studied at least something about controlled environments, this should be pretty much obvious.

The show has given many hints of that progression(one of the most obvious being Kirito counting NPCs as alive or the whole "gazing at the sky" thing) and it was gradual, but in desperate circumstances, under constant threat of death. human psyche is forced to prioritize - does one pay more attention to the "less real" threats and problems one can no longer reach or does one focus on the "currently more real" and deadly situation at hand, pushing back that other life as a coping mechanism.

Raziel1991 said:
ssjokg said:
daleb729 said:

And one has to remember that they ARE NOT typical popular-everyone-loves-them anime mary sues.

They are 16-17 years old socially awkward, socially-insecure teenagers with detachment issues, both of whom had incredible trouble of even socializing with someone else. They put up walls around themselves, have trouble opening up.

With Kirito we know that he is very emotionally detached from his family and disillusioned with real world, so that does explain his social behavior and I have no doubts Asuna is no prom queen either, considering how she behaved in the first episode she appeared.

They did move forward a bit in terms of socializing and opening up, but there are still walls. The fact that Asuna is wondering those things is already progress, because it means that psychologically, she is starting to comprehend the situation and is trying to empathize with Kirito's character.
Sep 17, 2012 12:07 AM

Apr 2011
loli made me hard..nuff said.
"I left everything I own in One Piece" ~ Gol D. Roger
Sep 17, 2012 12:52 AM

Jul 2009
Fai said:

And one has to remember that they ARE NOT typical popular-everyone-loves-them anime mary sues.

They are 16-17 years old socially awkward, socially-insecure teenagers with detachment issues, both of whom had incredible trouble of even socializing with someone else. They put up walls around themselves, have trouble opening up.

With Kirito we know that he is very emotionally detached from his family and disillusioned with real world, so that does explain his social behavior and I have no doubts Asuna is no prom queen either, considering how she behaved in the first episode she appeared.

They did move forward a bit in terms of socializing and opening up, but there are still walls. The fact that Asuna is wondering those things is already progress, because it means that psychologically, she is starting to comprehend the situation and is trying to empathize with Kirito's character.

I'm not sure about Asuna here, let's not forget she's an
Sep 17, 2012 1:25 AM

Oct 2011
This episode has a clannad feel to it, and I'm a sucker for these kind :D
Sep 17, 2012 2:00 AM

Jul 2012
Arcriatrix said:
This episode has a clannad feel to it, and I'm a sucker for these kind :D

Oh, no. I hate those kind. Although, I don't think this episode had that clannad feel. The loli moe this episode was nice though...it felt like a loli moe week for anime (this and kokoro connect and a little bit Jinrui wa Suitaishimashita and Binbougami ga)
Sep 17, 2012 2:09 AM

Mar 2012
Made me almost forget what SAO is all about... good job on that.
Sep 17, 2012 2:31 AM

Aug 2009
jayrome25 said:
dimz said:
wasnt as exciting as previous episodes but still love it , love the concept , and characters :)

what concept? what characters? they havent grown in any aspects whatsoever..... their portrayal of kirito being a lone wolf was like shot down from the very beginning and buddy please they dont even do anything about the game, their just chilling...

YEah they do nothing.Thats way Kirito killed a boss alone.Thats why they are in the 75th floor right now.After 2 years of fights and death you are supposed to want to chill out.
Sep 17, 2012 2:45 AM

Aug 2011
Being married to Asuna is suffering.
Sep 17, 2012 3:09 AM

Sep 2012
Honeymoon? I prefer Bali.
Another loli added to fap list.
Wait! WTF is this? Army of Cliche? Get this off my computer!
Sep 17, 2012 3:13 AM

Jun 2012
wasnt too keen on this episode i have to admit. i felt like the freight train like pace suddenly ground to a halt, was a bit of a shock to the system. It wasnt bad, but not one of the best, i think its also waiting a week between each episode doesnt really work with this series. I think i might wait till they are all out in a few months time and watch them then. :s
XRSep 17, 2012 5:33 AM
Sep 17, 2012 3:23 AM
Jan 2012
As of now, this anime is bad to me now. I don't see why people like this? Will it get better? Mountain Dew Girl? WTF?!

The ratings for this show don't even make sense anymore?

Honestly, I hated this episode, 1/5.
RickRoss-SamaSep 17, 2012 3:33 AM
Sep 17, 2012 4:41 AM
Sep 2011
One of the better episodes!
Sep 17, 2012 4:48 AM
Apr 2010
I don't really unterstand this show
I want it to be really good but it never really gets to the point where I can say: AWESOME
It seems like they could do a lot better with this kind of setting.
At least the anime isn't bad either... It's good but just not as good as I expected
Pages (15) « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2012

492 by ItsXolo »»
Sep 15, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Aug 25, 2012

535 by AliQasim22 »»
Sep 13, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nasty001 - Jul 4, 2012

951 by Rexnihilo »»
Sep 7, 11:16 AM

» Can someone explain?

infinite_Shadows - Jun 3

23 by Swyzen »»
Aug 30, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Why does everyone call SAO an isekai ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

xMyst93 - May 1, 2020

166 by Zarutaku »»
Aug 24, 12:13 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.