Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Sword Art Online (light novel)
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (29) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »
Dec 22, 2012 5:41 PM

Nov 2012
So it has finally come to an end now.
There were so many flame wars on this series, a lot of people hated this, a lot of people loved it.
For me it was an awesome show, I really REALLY enjoyed it, every single episode and I don't give a shit about what haters are saying.

The last episode was better than expected, really satisfied with the ending.
Seems like SAO has a future... see you guys on season 2 :D

Aug 2009
LancelotTypeZero said:
7.5/10

can anyone tell me what kirito said to Leefa and Asuna at the end (hopefully he asked for a threesome)

one post above.
Oct 2012
EstelleBright said:
moonbby said:
I sort of wished Kirito died

If only....

This is the closest we'll ever get though.

Dec 22, 2012 5:42 PM
Jul 2012
whatever123456 said:
EstelleBright said:
moonbby said:

If only....

USO
Dec 22, 2012 5:43 PM

Aug 2009
whatever123456 said:
EstelleBright said:
moonbby said:

If only....

Dec 22, 2012 5:44 PM
Jul 2012
got my hopes up too.
Dec 22, 2012 5:45 PM

Apr 2012
JavierR said:
got my hopes up too.

I see that you still have not learned, young one. Kirito does not die.
As a child, I was told that society is a melting pot of talents; knowledge and experience combined to form important alloys that will contribute to mankind. When I got to highschool, however, I thought that it's more like a river in which the water represents our peers while we ourselves are the stones in the river. Constant erosion by mindless majority sheeping has made us lose our unique edge. After I hit the age of 18, I realized that I've been wrong all along. Society is no melting pot. Society is no river. Society is a person, a very skilled rapist, and he has fucked us all.
Dec 22, 2012 5:50 PM
Oct 2012
ssjokg said:
whatever123456 said:
EstelleBright said:
moonbby said:

If only....

Dec 22, 2012 5:50 PM

Sep 2011
BloodRequiem said:
JavierR said:
got my hopes up too.

One does not simply die. I'd pull a meme out here, but I'd get my post deleted xD.
Dec 22, 2012 5:52 PM
Jul 2012
BloodRequiem said:
JavierR said:
got my hopes up too.

I was gonna start reading the light novels right away but... You know. I think i'll wait a bit until my extreme dislike for sao dies a bit.
Oct 2012
Pretty underwhelming episode but given how the last episode turned out, it's not too surprising. Great ending sequence though. All in all, the show rushed the beginning but really turned it up towards the end of the first arc. Didn't enjoy Alfheim too much either.

I'd give it a 7/10, it was fun while it lasted.
ShogionDec 22, 2012 6:19 PM

Aug 2009
whatever123456 said:
ssjokg said:
whatever123456 said:
EstelleBright said:
moonbby said:

If only....

Dec 22, 2012 5:54 PM

Feb 2011
7/10

The first half was amazing. Easily 9/10 with just slight flaws.

The second half was absolutely terrible.
Dec 22, 2012 5:54 PM
Oct 2012
ssjokg said:
whatever123456 said:
ssjokg said:
whatever123456 said:
EstelleBright said:
moonbby said:

If only....

Dec 22, 2012 6:01 PM
Oct 2010
whatever123456 said:

Greatest lovestory ever told.
LOL, I didn't spot that... Good one.
"Against stupidity the gods themselves contend in vain"
Friedrich Schiller
Dec 22, 2012 6:13 PM

Feb 2012
EstelleBright said:
moonbby said:

If only....

Fix'd a bit.
Dec 22, 2012 6:16 PM
Jul 2012
kokoro_412 said:
Ok, where was Sachi???

dead.
Dec 22, 2012 6:16 PM

Aug 2009
kokoro_412 said:
Ok, where was Sachi???
?????what?????????
Dec 22, 2012 6:22 PM

Oct 2010
kokoro_412 said:
Ok, where was Sachi???
Sadly most likely in a grave.

I would for one did not express it but I would have liked Asuna/Kirito to go to her grave. It would have been some good drama there and some clips of what was not shown when Kirito was fighting alongside Sachi.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 22, 2012 6:23 PM

Aug 2009
Yumekichi11 said:
kokoro_412 said:
Ok, where was Sachi???

I would for one did not express it but I would have liked Asuna/Kirito to go to her grave. It would have been some good drama there and some clips of what was not shown when Kirito was fighting alongside Sachi.
Not Asuna.Just Kirito would be enough.
Dec 22, 2012 6:24 PM

Oct 2010
Pettersson said:
EstelleBright said:
moonbby said:

If only....

Fix'd a bit.
That made my day, WAFUUUUUUUUUU! That's amazing for a MOD. I will share mines later although it will be around 150 frames. It's quite good. Busy now a little on some other stuff but I ROFL so bad at Kirito there.
ssjokg said:
Yumekichi11 said:
kokoro_412 said:
Ok, where was Sachi???

Not Asuna.Just Kirito would be enough.
Yeah but Asuna shared her time and emotions of the story. But yeah that and maybe the other members too if possible. Him alone would be easier somehow. Guess just Sachi with more clips of his times would her is best.

- BLOG - My Club- Easiest way to reach the rest of my thoughts!
Dec 22, 2012 6:25 PM
Oct 2011
IMO , the anime is awesome on SAO incident. (1~16)
When ALO incident came , it totally getting lousy and lousier. (17~25)

Damn I hate when not-so-incest happened.

6/10 for SAO
Dec 22, 2012 6:27 PM
Oct 2010
Yumekichi11 said:
kokoro_412 said:
Ok, where was Sachi???

That would have been cool, actually.

Though finding her between the 4000 killed doesn't sound very easy.
Friedrich Schiller
Dec 22, 2012 6:28 PM
Jul 2012
ok it's over......it should have ended with sao..........alo is crap.....
Dec 22, 2012 6:31 PM

Aug 2009
Ajunky said:
Yumekichi11 said:
kokoro_412 said:
Ok, where was Sachi???

That would have been cool, actually.

Though finding her between the 4000 killed doesn't sound very easy.
Actually it would be very easy.He just needs to ask the same person he asked to find Asuna.
Dec 22, 2012 6:33 PM

Apr 2011
Heck with the haters, I loved this show :) It was like .hack//sign but infinitely more accessible since it was all in one medium instead of in 5 different anime series and a 10-game RPG series. Kirito was a stone cold badass and I don't really understand why people hate him (unless they just wish he would've nailed his sister, which I would have been perfectly OK with ... in either world). However, I must agree with Abed from 'Community' when I say I HATE when a character whispers something that gets no sound, leaving the audience to wonder what the hell they were talking about. Ah well. Other than that an awesome ending to an awesome show, that as usual got a lot of undeserved hate.

9/10
Dec 22, 2012 6:35 PM
Jul 2012
JezusBull said:
The shitiest anime of 2012 is finally over.
Why would you waste your time looking for the anime's forum and then taking your time to type in what you think about SAO?
Dec 22, 2012 6:36 PM
Jun 2009
Ramkec said:
"My right eye is all foggy so I missed" AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA DEAR GOD.

Pro ending.

KILL ME
Dec 22, 2012 6:38 PM

Aug 2009
bippo said:
Endcard by Abec.

Nice group pic. They include Sachi this time.
Kayaba with his sign is so out of character.
Dec 22, 2012 6:40 PM

Jul 2011
I´m more concerned about who´s the person Sugou might be looking at
Dec 22, 2012 6:42 PM
Oct 2010
ssjokg said:
Actually it would be very easy.He just needs to ask the same person he asked to find Asuna.
He knew Asuna's real name (it's Asuna! XD) Did he know Sachi's?
Friedrich Schiller
Dec 22, 2012 6:46 PM

Aug 2009
Ajunky said:
ssjokg said:
Actually...
"There wasn't much difficulty in inquiring about her. Immediately after regaining consciousness in a Tokyo hospital, I left the hospital room, wandering about with unstable steps, and was soon discovered by nurses who brought me back. Tens of minutes later, a single man in a suit rushed to pay me a visit as he gasped for air. He declared himself a representative of the «Ministry of Internal Affairs — SAO Countermeasures Division».
The organization of that grand name seemed to be formed immediately after the outbreak of the SAO incident, but in those two years, there was nothing they could do. However, that was unavoidable as well. If they had carelessly dabbled with the server, without cancelling the protection program made by programmer Kayaba Akihiko, the mastermind of this incident, ten thousand people would have had their brains destroyed. No one wanted such responsibility.
Regrouping, they made preparations to better observe the status of the victims laying in the hospital. Their one hope — a tiny light, but an immense task — was to survey player information through server data.
They so came to follow my progress on the frontlines, taking into account my level, position, and role as a vital player in the «Capture Group» trying to complete Sword Art Online. Therefore, when SAO players awoke all over the country, Ministry agents had rushed to my room, hoping to better understand what had just happened.
I revealed my conditions to the government official with the black rim spectacles who came into my sight. I would tell them all I knew. In exchange, they were to tell me what I wanted to know.
The thing I desired to know was of course Asuna's whereabouts. After a few minutes on the phone, the spectacled man turned and spoke, confusion naked on his face."

Kirito could have asked him about Sachi too.
Later that man has an important role in the series.
Dec 22, 2012 6:46 PM

Apr 2011
ssjokg said:
bippo said:
Endcard by Abec.

The only problem I have with this pic is that it almost completely blocks out Lyfa and Asuna with the giant logo floating in the center ...
Dec 22, 2012 6:48 PM

Jun 2010
And SAO Has Ended. What an Amazing Run and I will miss it. I am currently Reading Gun Gale Online and i love the Novel. This was a great end and the ending with the best moment was like a cherry on top. KiritoxAsuna Forever 10/10. So Sad there won't be more of it animate and hopefully the novel will continue on
Dec 22, 2012 6:50 PM

Aug 2009
Blind_Guardian said:
ssjokg said:
bippo said:
Endcard by Abec.

The only problem I have with this pic is that it almost completely blocks out Lyfa and Asuna with the giant logo floating in the center ...

http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/1921704
Dec 22, 2012 6:57 PM
Oct 2010
ssjokg said:
Ajunky said:
ssjokg said:
Actually...
"There wasn't much difficulty in inquiring about her. Immediately after regaining consciousness in a Tokyo hospital, I left the hospital room, wandering about with unstable steps, and was soon discovered by nurses who brought me back. Tens of minutes later, a single man in a suit rushed to pay me a visit as he gasped for air. He declared himself a representative of the «Ministry of Internal Affairs — SAO Countermeasures Division».
The organization of that grand name seemed to be formed immediately after the outbreak of the SAO incident, but in those two years, there was nothing they could do. However, that was unavoidable as well. If they had carelessly dabbled with the server, without cancelling the protection program made by programmer Kayaba Akihiko, the mastermind of this incident, ten thousand people would have had their brains destroyed. No one wanted such responsibility.
Regrouping, they made preparations to better observe the status of the victims laying in the hospital. Their one hope — a tiny light, but an immense task — was to survey player information through server data.
They so came to follow my progress on the frontlines, taking into account my level, position, and role as a vital player in the «Capture Group» trying to complete Sword Art Online. Therefore, when SAO players awoke all over the country, Ministry agents had rushed to my room, hoping to better understand what had just happened.
I revealed my conditions to the government official with the black rim spectacles who came into my sight. I would tell them all I knew. In exchange, they were to tell me what I wanted to know.
The thing I desired to know was of course Asuna's whereabouts. After a few minutes on the phone, the spectacled man turned and spoke, confusion naked on his face."

Kirito could have asked him about Sachi too.
Later that man has an important role in the series.
Pft...

And here I thought he had gone through an ordeal just to find Asuna... That was just too easy.
Friedrich Schiller
Dec 22, 2012 7:02 PM
Oct 2012
Ajunky said:
And here I thought he had gone through an ordeal just to find Asuna... That was just too easy.

As in all deals with the devil, it seems easy and beneficial at first....
Dec 22, 2012 7:12 PM

Jun 2012
i love this anime but im still wondering what kirito said at the end
Dec 22, 2012 7:15 PM

Sep 2010
What Kirito said on 21:45 (21:46)?
Here no voice and no subtitles, but his lips are moving.
I wondering is it intentionally? Or is it mistake?

Mod Edit: No links.
LunaDec 23, 2012 2:00 AM
Dec 22, 2012 7:22 PM

Jun 2012
ssjokg said:
Blind_Guardian said:
ssjokg said:
bippo said:
Endcard by Abec.

http://chan.sankakucomplex.com/post/show/1921704

I like it, thanks for showing me. Saved it.

Dec 22, 2012 7:23 PM
Oct 2012
Zeally said:
Ajunky said:
whatever123456 said:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Missed that one as well, the look on the male doctor's face is classic there. Gotta give credit where credit is due, A-1 went above and beyond on that one.
Dec 22, 2012 7:24 PM
Aug 2011
LaxusAK said:
for all you jack asses saying " i'm glad it ended it sucked" if it sucked then gtfo and stop watching it . I watched it and the shit was good too bad for you though gtfo.

Sucks for you cause we already watched it. Too late to gtfo now, you should have posted this in July.

JennyEsquire said:
TravSavage said:
Zeally said:
Ajunky said:
whatever123456 said:

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So much bromance.

OTP

These two people have more chemistry and charisma than the main characters.
Dec 22, 2012 7:26 PM

Mar 2008
pretty good, 4/10
Dec 22, 2012 7:26 PM
Jan 2012
Good Final, I wait for the next season...
Dec 22, 2012 7:31 PM

Jan 2011
So it's finally Over huh i won't voice my hate for ALO since these 30+ pages have already done that
though i won't lie this ending was Ok up until the point when they started dancing in the sky then the Castle showed up looks like were going back *rolls eyes*

nice everyone in real life too

overall 6/10 i can only say SAO was my biggest disappointment of this year almost as much as GC was last year but since it's so overly hyped i highly still see it getting a S2.
Dec 22, 2012 7:54 PM

Sep 2012
SAO has ended, i must say i loved and enjoyed this show sssooo mmuch, and it ended great..not going to forget this show...whish there would be a season 2.
Signature removed. Please follow the signature rules, as defined in the Site & Forum Guidelines.
Dec 22, 2012 7:57 PM

Aug 2011
dragonshade said:
pretty good, 4/10

lol pretty good is NOT a 4/10

Well not that I'm complaining
Dec 22, 2012 7:57 PM

Dec 2011
Finally it's over and now waiting for GGO with kirito in female form
Dec 22, 2012 7:59 PM
Dec 2008
SAO : 9 out of 10. I really liked how it focused on the character stucked in the game. Each episode was really enjoyable (while still not being the best anime ever -_-).
ALO : 6 out of 10. Well... that was dissapointing. Honestly, except the last episode, it never went on par with the first half. The first episodes were so anticlimatic. I think the mind control plot was really badly presented. While it could have been interesting, everything was focused on Asuna. I also question some choices (Tentacle monster rape, really...?).

In the end, the first half was a pleasent surprise and the second half a bitter letdown.
Dec 22, 2012 8:02 PM

Feb 2012
And it's over! This was actually a pretty nice ending, although i was a bit peeved when Sugou came back like the bitch he is and had such a lame fight. At least he got what was coming to him. Now i KNOW he's suffering.

The second half really brought the rating down for me, so unfortunately this will remain at a 6. Had they just erased that Alfheim arc and kept with the nice ending while fleshing out the SAO characters more, this would have been so much better. I really wanted to see more of Klein.

It was entertaining overall, though.
VyudaliDec 22, 2012 8:07 PM
Pages (29) « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »

More topics from this board

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 6 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Aug 11, 2012

492 by ItsXolo »»
Sep 15, 12:11 PM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 8 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

belatkuro - Aug 25, 2012

535 by AliQasim22 »»
Sep 13, 12:37 AM

Poll: » Sword Art Online Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Nasty001 - Jul 4, 2012

951 by Rexnihilo »»
Sep 7, 11:16 AM

» Can someone explain?

infinite_Shadows - Jun 3

23 by Swyzen »»
Aug 30, 2:32 PM

Poll: » Why does everyone call SAO an isekai ? ( 1 2 3 4 )

xMyst93 - May 1, 2020

166 by Zarutaku »»
Aug 24, 12:13 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.