Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]
Apr 2, 12:04 AM
May 2022
I don't normally watch animes like this but this was an exceptionally good and kept me wanting more
Apr 2, 11:59 PM

Jan 2017
If the entire scene of Jin-Woo dominating the corrupt team of 6 isnt satisfying, then I dunno what is.

It does set a predicament of him following the system's orders even if it's not what he wants in the future (or else risking penalties such as death), I can definitely see him trying to beat the system in the future
Apr 3, 10:53 AM
Jan 2023
The sound design and OST is on point, the choice to use a dramatic song for the urgent quest scene was such a good choice. It felt like an AMV which is exactly the energy this show deserves.

Sung Jin Woo's VA really is amazing, the deep voice is the best.
Apr 9, 8:48 AM
Shalltear

Apr 2018
Jinwoo managed to beat the spider boss as expected and became even stronger... damn that scene where he killed the 6 members of the group, that was rough, sure they didn't expect him to have this strength, incredible episode
Apr 9, 1:53 PM
Aug 2023
I always follow the 3 episode rule and thoroughly enjoyed the first 3 to continue on, but man did episode 6 deliver for me. I get that there was a bit of a time jump of 1-2 weeks but I still was a bit skeptical of his immense confidence after defeating two low rank bosses before the spider , but if I see it as video game logic; anyone would be hyped and believe in their skill after beating two bosses, lol

Episode 6 definitely locked me in for the rest of the season! Can't wait to see the rest!
Apr 14, 3:00 AM

Feb 2021
Now the revenge is beginning :)
- Mal-Badge -

Level 25
Ranked 1135
Last update : 27.02.2022 at 05:50

My Candies :

I'm level on mal-badges. View my badges.

Apr 15, 9:31 PM
Aug 2023

"Defeated" is not necessarily the same as "Killed".

While I have no issues with the traitorous party being killed, and I may have done the same in the MC's shoes; I found it contrived and too convenient that the system threatened the MC again with a heart stop penalty for failing the quest, thereby having the MC give a contrived inner monologue of how he's forced to kill when supposedly he has moral qualms about doing. That justification felt so forced, leaving me unsure if it would have been better if he just killed them without the forced justification. However that too would also seems poorly done like his sudden shift in persona last episode, so that leaves me thinking whichever way they did it would have been bad. I guess the only conclusion I can come to is the contrived way they did it could have been done better if it wasn't so contrived and convenient.

Regardless, as the screenshot says just like the quest details, the traitorous party members needed to be "defeated", it doesn't say "killed" which isn't necessary the same thing. So maybe the MC screwed up and could have defeated the party without killing them, hilarious given his contrived justification monologue making it seem like he didn't want to kill them.

This anime is starting to feel like the inverse of Bofuri: instead of cute, it's dark. instead of defense, it's offense. instead of everybody becomes friends, he kills people and people die. However it seems to have the similarity of well drawn animations, but bad writing and execution.

I hope this show gets better because it's kind of dumb right now, while visually looking good.
Apr 16, 12:40 PM
Jan 2021
DAMN MASTERPIECE I CUMMED
Apr 19, 4:19 PM
Apr 2024
"Kill or be Killed"!! MC is so cold, one of my favourites already. The soudtrack by Sawano was nothing short of magnificant.
Endl8ssApr 20, 6:07 AM
Apr 28, 2:37 PM

Mar 2016
This is the first time Sung Jin-Woo soloed a real dungeon boss, the strongest one by far, through his clever use of recovery and instinct, he's able to bring the spider down. The fight scene was quite basic, though I've already known that the spider was just the appetizer.

The main dish was the wolves in human clothing...

Jin-Woo has gotten stronger, a lot stronger. But he's becoming more complacent with his power to the point that he has almost forgotten that within the dungeon, it's killed or be killed. Survival of the fittest, here we have 6 individuals who would serve as the steps for Jin-Woo to raise higher and higher, this time he has achieved an awakened state and become a true hunter. The real hunt has begun!

The Sawano Hiroyuki OST came just at the perfect time to commemorate the start of the hunt, man this was cold! Jin-Woo is annihilating his prey one by one like a badass, seeing them fall to their long-overdue karma was satisfying, Jin-Woo has avenged their numerous victims, and seeing Jin-Woo's silent rampage was the cherry on top. There are amazing camera angles as well, seeing their POV as Jin-Woo slays them, that was awesome as hell!

I might just have to listen to that OST again, maybe several more times, that actually goes hard asf. Jin-Woo's voice lines and actions go so well with the lyrics and the song's vibe as a whole. Fucking brilliant. What an episode!
May 12, 10:08 PM

Aug 2019
Huh not going to lie I actually did not expect the story to take that turn, I thought there would be a lot more inner conflict and turmoil for Jinwoo when the system makes him do something inhuman like murder another person, but it seems like his brain is rewired af by it, and he kinda accepted that what the System asks from him, the System gets, his monologue of how its what gave him a second chance and is making him stronger thus he'd do it's bidding, seemed like the point he'd made his mind up to murdering 6 people without much hesitation. Honestly really cool spin that puts a lot more question on what the System is and how cynical it can get, it obviously wants Jinwoo to get stronger with the way it literally said if he didn't kill those 6 guys his heart would stop.

Also his power's seem way stronger then C-D ranks i swear, like maybe it's because we've only seen a small amount of what C+ hunters can do, but idk he already seems way more superhuman than C-D hunters and bosses so i'm actually struggling to gage how strong he really is rn. I'm also wondering where he gets that crazy power boost from when he went on his killing spree, i mean it's probably the system giving him increased stats, but by how much?

Genuinely interested to know how his story is gonna go on from here, he killed 6 people both with little hesitation and for the first time because the System has such a deep hold on him, wonder how it'll effect him later.
May 19, 8:13 AM
Dec 2013
Episode of the year contender.
May 25, 10:17 AM
Oct 2022
My favorute anime
Yesterday, 5:36 AM

Apr 2013
Great stuff, I'm happy this show is improving episode by episode. I just love seeing someone taking revenge on some douchebags, so this episode did it for me.
Pages (9) « First ... « 7 8 [9]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 5 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Yuyuichi - Feb 3

274 by Gator »»
Yesterday, 5:09 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 4 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 27

366 by Gator »»
May 25, 5:17 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 3 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 20

343 by Gator »»
May 25, 4:49 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 2 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Stark700 - Jan 13

512 by Gator »»
May 24, 8:46 AM

Poll: » Ore dake Level Up na Ken Episode 1 Discussion ( 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last Page )

Softhenic03 - Jan 6

727 by Gator »»
May 24, 8:19 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.