Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Dec 5, 2013 7:43 AM

Sep 2012
Fan service is great and besides the staff managed to put it a few surprises to make it less cliched:
You thought Fiona stole Lisa's swimsuit? Or the dog took it? Well...
You thought the guy would get caught by his lucky peeping chance? Well...
You though Bertille would be proud to show off her skimpy swimsuit? Well...

And there are sufficient humor here and there to balance the fan service. Just the look of Fiona when she saw the MC riding a horse to the rescue of Lisa made me laugh hard ("No!! Not again this man!!") LOL
So MAL finally starts locking news threads that are only a few weeks old?

I wonder where was the announcement of this change? Or we are seeing yet another case of changes made that impacted users but not communicated to them?

I wonder how long people would put up with this.

As much as I have a bunch of information to share about anime announced recently I cannot share it in news board, and the anime series is too disorganized and chaotic to share information except with people already interested in the particular series.
Dec 5, 2013 10:01 PM

Jul 2013
one does not simply try to compete with Celia in a beauty contest..... hot damn.

btw, when is he going to pick???? dammit.. don't tell me its on the last f'ing episode?? tsk...
Dec 6, 2013 1:31 AM

Dec 2010
Yeah, yeah, fanservice it's all nice and stuff but..., I want my cool jousting tournament plus a semi-satisfying conclussion. And I dobut they can pull that off with only 3 episodes left. Such a shame.
Dec 7, 2013 4:11 PM

Mar 2012
Lisa is so attractive like hajhagsssgshjs HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG
Dec 8, 2013 12:12 PM

Aug 2012
Ugh, another obligatory gratuitous anime swimsuit episode. At least it will get to the good stuff next time.
This topic has not been locked and is still available for discussion.
Dec 9, 2013 5:32 AM

Apr 2012
Was I the only now who thought Mio had the most impressive talent? Doing La Sagrada Familia is hard enough as it is, but now in the space of an eraser...that's pretty amazing.

Celia is gorgeous so no surprise in her winning.
Dec 9, 2013 6:22 PM

Jan 2013
Decent episode. Not much to say about this anime.
Dec 26, 2013 2:04 AM

Nov 2011
3/5

Being an eroge, could not be excluded that there was hope of seeing the girls in costume.
Et voila, nothing exceptional as plot, narrative too simple
Too bad you could not do more in the plot by adding a bit of characterization and some ambiguous scene, as was done in the previous installments, but it's been almost boring! D:
Except for Takahiro who gains a +1 with the entrance on horseback! ASD
Design that falls many times, sin lies in its strong design if you mortify me that over the plot what is left?
^ ^ "
Underwear Girls +1 turns out to be more lovely because of the costumes of the protagonists, who ironically except Bertille have costumes more anonymous extras! LOL
Jan 3, 2014 5:26 AM

Jun 2008
Hmm...For a fanservice swimsuit contest episode it was actually kind of lucking fanservice. I expected more sexy shots to be honest.

Btw that costume is so perfect for peeping. That horse in the crotch is the best cover ever.

Shimapan-chan said:
Lisa is so attractive like hajhagsssgshjs HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGG

Lolicon spotted.
Jan 9, 2014 10:51 AM

Nov 2010
Swimsuits contest! Fan service full of drools and nosebleeds
Takahiro was lucky again as a cute Winford kun mascot wandering into the girls locker room. Thank you Sasami!
Jan 11, 2014 10:08 AM

Apr 2007
Poor Celia. They just complimented her by her looks and didn't care to see her probably adorable talent thing :<

Jamie-sama said:
mio was ok with long hair but she's ugly as fuck with her new hairstyle.
>Complains about her being as generic as possible
>Prefers her generic hair style

Mio cut her hair for jousting anyway, right before the match with Bertille, not to change.
Feb 8, 2014 5:26 PM

Sep 2011
Oh man, swim suit contest episode!
Apr 13, 2014 9:39 AM
May 2012
symbv said:
Fan service is great and besides the staff managed to put it a few surprises to make it less cliched:
You thought Fiona stole Lisa's swimsuit? Or the dog took it? Well...
You thought the guy would get caught by his lucky peeping chance? Well...
You though Bertille would be proud to show off her skimpy swimsuit? Well...

And there are sufficient humor here and there to balance the fan service. Just the look of Fiona when she saw the MC riding a horse to the rescue of Lisa made me laugh hard ("No!! Not again this man!!") LOL

Yeah, how they do fanservice in this Anime is really different from the other Ecchi Anime that I have seen.
He should have been found out and then he will say: ano...sono..eh he he, and then the girls will say: mou, kono hentai, and then they will hit the MC, something like that.
Also, I thought this Anime has romance?? Takahiro isn't showing any romantic feelings towards the girls.
I guess the romance here is Takahiro's love for horse and jousting ahahaha.
Anyway, them girls are lookin' so hot and sexy with them swimsuits, especially my Celia *o*
Their talents are amazing; too bad we didn't get to see Celia's bear talent, poor girl :/
It's obvious that Celia will win, if only I was there, I would look at her for who she is not for what she is.
Lisa's friend need to stop acting like that =_=
Knight or Begleiter?? Fucking choose already, Takahiro!!!!
Jun 6, 2014 3:41 PM

May 2012
Some pretty nice service, quite lovely swimsuits to be honest!
Apr 14, 2015 8:27 PM

Feb 2013
Swimsuit episode! Some nice fanservice. Damn, I thought Fionna hid Lisa's swimsuit out of anger/jelousy. I guess she is better that that. I really wanted to know what Celia was going to do for her talent. She said that noody wanted to see it again this year. What was she gona do with those teddy bears!?

Few episodes left. Will the contest have a winner? Onto the next episode!
Mar 2, 2016 12:22 PM

Apr 2013
Seems our dense potato MC doesn't even have a libido... all while the fanservice is still lacking :/
Jul 31, 2016 3:04 AM

Feb 2015
And obligatory swimsuit epi...knew from the start Celia would win...altho I did want to see her talent...and I didn't get why Mio's talent wasn't liked - that was a challenge what she managed to do and I normally don't like the girl!

Jan 13, 2017 9:10 AM

May 2015
I thought Fiona stole Lisa's swimsuit (the way she was clinging to that bag) but I was surprised that it didn’t go that way (I guess she is her friend after all)...
Nov 14, 2023 11:06 PM

Aug 2019
Akane was the only 1 that actually had a talent

Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Walkure Romanze Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 3 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2013

117 by oooo3333 »»
Mar 27, 8:45 PM

» Honest Opinion

FiddlePie - Nov 17, 2023

3 by OppaiSugoi »»
Nov 19, 2023 7:50 AM

» VN

OppaiSugoi - Nov 12, 2023

4 by OppaiSugoi »»
Nov 13, 2023 4:38 PM

Poll: » Walkure Romanze Episode 11 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 15, 2013

67 by Matheus050 »»
Dec 30, 2022 9:19 AM

Poll: » Walkure Romanze Episode 7 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Nov 17, 2013

73 by victualness »»
Feb 14, 2022 10:38 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.