Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Nov 29, 2023 5:34 AM
Mar 2023
stage music was bad, dialogue was surface level, animation is great, and plot is cool
Dec 19, 2023 2:52 AM
Mob Character C

Oct 2009
Stop giving cat's milk. STOP GIVING CATS MILK.
I actually liked this episode quite a bit though. I liked how both TCW and Akanyatsura interacts within teams and with those outside of their teams. It was an oddly comforting episode.
The rap wasn't super great, but that's okay.
I like the way the bar was set up... but where da customer's at? ouo;;; I know that's part of the reason they want to win, but dang. Perhaps it's time to start hosting more happy hours, open mics or something, bros.

Enjoy your anime! | Witch Cafe Wisteria
Jan 17, 8:10 AM
Jan 2013
hmmm i guess theyre gonna introduce 1 group per episode but ngl i was looking forward to watch the battle between bae & cosmez but theres nothing abt them at all. not to mention the episode started with tcw lost to other group already??? wheres the battle? wheres the performance?? im sorry but showing every group performing by the end of the episode feels weird imo. not saying that one should never do it but it should be executed well enough that it makes sense. this one unfortunately, doesnt
Tensai_kunJan 17, 8:14 AM
T-kun~<3

More topics from this board

Poll: » Paradox Live the Animation Episode 12 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Dec 26, 2023

31 by Ittan_Momen »»
Jun 15, 3:29 PM

Poll: » Paradox Live the Animation Episode 2 Discussion

Heiize - Oct 10, 2023

42 by Ittan_Momen »»
Jun 14, 9:55 AM

Poll: » Paradox Live the Animation Episode 11 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Dec 19, 2023

18 by Swiggy »»
Feb 7, 12:55 AM

Poll: » Paradox Live the Animation Episode 10 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Dec 12, 2023

13 by Swiggy »»
Feb 4, 10:13 PM

Poll: » Paradox Live the Animation Episode 8 Discussion

IzanaSolos - Nov 28, 2023

22 by Swiggy »»
Feb 2, 12:55 AM
It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.