Forum SettingsEpisode Information
Forums
Fairy Tail
Available on Manga Store
New
What did you think of this episode?
DO NOT discuss the source material beyond this episode. If you want to discuss future events or theories, please use separate threads.
DO NOT ask where to watch/download this episode or give links to copyrighted, non-fair use material.
DO NOT troll/bait/harass/abuse other users for liking or disliking the series/characters.
DO read the Anime Discussion Rules and Site & Forum Guidelines.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]
Jan 15, 2019 8:51 PM

Sep 2017
Episode was decent with a few pretty hype moments. That ending in particular has me quite excited for next weeks ep.
Feb 14, 2019 3:37 AM
Dec 2017
Mavis and Zeref are lovers or something ? are they have sex ? damn !! why she's not pregnant yet ???
Feb 21, 2019 3:21 PM

Feb 2018
Copycat-Hiro said:
Mavis and Zeref are lovers or something ? are they have sex ? damn !! why she's not pregnant yet ???
yes she lovers but they Will die sometime,they never have sex because Mavis death.
Feb 22, 2019 2:58 AM
Dec 2017
Shirokuza said:
Copycat-Hiro said:
yes she lovers but they Will die sometime,they never have sex because Mavis death.

ya ya i can see that u are big fan of fairy tail.. never mind
Feb 22, 2019 7:31 AM

Feb 2018
Copycat-Hiro said:
Shirokuza said:

hahaha IM not big fan fairy tail too i just enjoyed this anime, more like angel beats Than this.
Mar 9, 2019 7:23 AM
Dec 2017
Shirokuza said:
Copycat-Hiro said:

hahaha IM not big fan fairy tail too i just enjoyed this anime, more like angel beats Than this.

did you just said better then angel beats? how dare you ? now do 10 snip for your forgiveness..
Apr 7, 2019 5:31 PM
Jul 2009
This show is getting so crazy and good! It's kind of disappointing that I'm going to be caught up soon.
I'm not a neko girl, I'm nyan-binary, hence the name
Yes I am an SJW.
No i will not scream at you for being a straight, white, cis, male.
I have important things to scream about and a finite amount of time in the day.
Feel free to talk to me, I only bite if you ask nicely :D
Sep 2, 2019 10:58 AM

Oct 2013
1. Fairy Tail overplays the shit out of the "last second save" card. Back-to-back episodes? Really?

2. My nigga Laxus dropped a damn NUKE on Sandman. That was cool.

3. Makarov should've told 'em to fuck off and insist Erza remained guild master. Even Konoha had multiple hokage over its duration, come on. There's bare minimum fluidity or progression in its plot, characters, or setting.

4. Natsu's blockheaded "BRING EM ON" speech was cringe, and everyone cheering for him even more so. I get there aren't a lot of options, but that was distilled shounen nonsense.

All-in this episode reminds me that Fairy Tail midkey sucks. Every time it draws me in with its hype and melodrama, it nails me with another goofy trope. I remain invested in this show in spite of myself.

Discord: the.path.to.pathos
RateYourMusic
last.fm
Oct 3, 2019 12:09 AM

Dec 2012
Makarov crying.
Makarov doesn't recognize Charle in her waifu form.
Ajeel.
Lucy booty on Natsu's head.
Charle on her knees. LAWD!
Dat punch.
lol at Lucy's oppai jiggle as Natsu talks.
Dat lightning.
Laxus.
August protected Ajeel.
FT has officially returned.
Did you have to burn the map?
Mavis.
Dat ending.

Another 3 chapters. I'll miss Charle in a swimsuit.

lol They gave Lucy black leggings in her Sagittarius form, but in the 2nd movie they kept it like in the manga, which showed her skin.
RobOct 3, 2019 12:22 AM
If you see that my post is exactly 1 month old (or more) from when it was posted... Don't waste your time, especially when you want to reply with something petty & insignificant. Assume that I've moved on (because I have).
Feb 1, 2020 6:55 PM

Sep 2012
Man I missed this anime so much.
Jul 15, 2020 1:23 PM

Jul 2015
Nice of the fairy tail family to pick up their lost grandpa, especially great to see his grandson Laxus.
Ajeel seemed pretty strong but also felt like he only showed a glimpse of his strength (at least I hope that's the case).

Sep 3, 2020 1:52 AM

May 2018
So Ajeel is one of those sand fuckers again lol

I'm guessing that Mavis loved Zeref in the past or something
Jan 11, 2021 7:14 PM
Nov 2014
i got abit teary eyes when makarov cried seeing how far fairy tail has grown since he left them for a year, he's definitely one of my favourite anime character ever.
Jun 3, 2021 5:31 AM
Aug 2013
So nice to see Fairy Tail guild all together. The scene in the previous episodes where the guild members gather and behave like old times was so FT. It reminded me why I loved Fairy Tail so much. I still love it but I recognize the flaws and it's a shame.

But anyway, good to see Master back. Now time for another very interesting backstory between Mavis and Zeref
(My shipping senses are tingling >.<
Jun 3, 2021 5:36 AM
Aug 2013
Zadion said:
1. Fairy Tail overplays the shit out of the "last second save" card. Back-to-back episodes? Really?

2. My nigga Laxus dropped a damn NUKE on Sandman. That was cool.

3. Makarov should've told 'em to fuck off and insist Erza remained guild master. Even Konoha had multiple hokage over its duration, come on. There's bare minimum fluidity or progression in its plot, characters, or setting.

4. Natsu's blockheaded "BRING EM ON" speech was cringe, and everyone cheering for him even more so. I get there aren't a lot of options, but that was distilled shounen nonsense.

All-in this episode reminds me that Fairy Tail midkey sucks. Every time it draws me in with its hype and melodrama, it nails me with another goofy trope. I remain invested in this show in spite of myself.

Ara ara, you sound like Zeref's contradiction curse lmao but I understand. If FT plot and character progression was handled intelligently with a bit of realism (like ppl losing, characters actually dying, Natsu character development, and especially the disappointing ending after all that hype), Fairy Tail would have been an epic show. It really had potential.
Sep 27, 2022 5:06 AM

May 2020
And that guy was supposed to be on the same level of any emperor of ishgar, but still look what fairy tail did to him lol. Really the absurd power levels in this series still surprising the heck out of me, even after coming this far.
Oct 24, 2022 11:14 AM
Feb 2022
Ahora si. El gremio esta reunido de nuevo.
Apr 11, 2023 1:24 PM

Nov 2010
It's safe to say Laxus is at least as strong as one of the Spriggan 12.
That Mavis & Zeref backstory sounds interesting.
Pages (2) « 1 [2]

More topics from this board

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 17 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Feb 2, 2019

78 by PRiMEog »»
May 27, 12:28 PM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 12 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - Dec 22, 2018

67 by PRiMEog »»
May 23, 2:40 PM

» What is the reason for so much hatred for fairy tail series ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Jan 29

49 by Yui_Suzumiya69 »»
May 6, 6:37 AM

Poll: » Fairy Tail: Final Series Episode 33 Discussion ( 1 2 )

Stark700 - May 25, 2019

78 by Zorosuke_ »»
Apr 29, 2:12 AM

» Any theories ?

Mugiwarayaa___ - Mar 3

16 by MiraStraussFan99 »»
Mar 10, 9:33 AM

Preview MangaManga Store

It’s time to ditch the text file.
Keep track of your anime easily by creating your own list.